/hug/ - Hyper Universe General

>What is this game?
A free2play 2D MOBA where players compete against each other on teams of 4.

>Where do I download it?
store.steampowered.com/app/591530/Hyper_Universe/

>How do I enable titty physics?
Open the game once and close it, then go to Documents/HyperUniverse/Settings_En and open Graphics.Ini in Notepad. Change Physics=0 to Physics=1. then save and start the game.

>Are any events happening right now?
Until January 25th, all new users receive 6 free character tickets and 1 free character skin of their choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperuniversedb.com/?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123132396
hu.nexon.com/Info/HyperInfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game is surprisingly fun. I hope it catches on. For now I'm having no trouble finding matches at least.

It's censored. Not worth touching.

Why is it so grindy. I hate games that try to rope you in with big ingame currency bonuses and then become a huge grind.

Dead in a month, and deservedly so.

m8, they literally give you half the characters for free with all the vouchers and gold they throw at you

and even after that it's about 20 games to unlock a character, which isn't bad

this game is more generous than 99% of other MOBAs

>a month

That's generous.

>15k per hero

>200 per win

>Somehow that makes 20 matches

>200 a win

what? a 15 minute AI match gives you 500 to 600

I get 500-600 per match. Please don't spout bullshit.

Don't forget about the quest and probably we will get more coupons.
Also delete tea gook.

Why are you lying? You get Athena, Celine and Sun Wukong for leveling up, 2 vouchers to get a couple more for free and 30k gold which you can use to buy one more. The game lies to you, it says a hyper is worth 15k but it doesn't tell you that you also need to buy their specific equipment for at least 8k more.

That's a total of 6 hyper or so, maybe 7 if you want to be gimped and not buy the equipment that increases your stats. There's 41 hypers in the game.

No it doesn't. It gives 100. You are completing missions and thinking you are gettings tons of gold when in reality there's a limited number of missions you can do per day/week.

imgur/AoWcwuf

Wait until your missions dry up.

Maybe add hyperuniversedb.com to the op next time? some hyper still doesn't have a guide and the 6 new ones isn't there yet but it's something.
Also, at least add some tittays to the OP, it's like you want this general to be dead.

I'm going to play a game right now to prove you wrong.

Most of the unique equipment is garbage.

>4 starter characters
>8 character vouchers
>90k free gold by getting to level 6, aka 6 characters

That's 18 characters out of 41, or about half.

500-600 from the match itself you faggot.
I don't count missions.

So only some of the heroes cost an arbitrary amount of extra gold?

nice
now pls add nipples to Ignitia.

Yeah.
For example supergirl or whatever her name was the one that lowers the stacks for knockdown needed is pretty good the rest is kinda useless.
Unless you care about the story you don't need all the unique equipment.

Already did
imgur/hNc095w

is there a way to replace the in-game portraits with these?

Look up the original art placement tutorial on steam

Anyone have a good build for a more aggressive Camilla?

Yeah but 6 character vouchers are from the weekly launch event. Pretending the game ain't a grind because of it is dumb as fuck.

it's just the same grind as any other MOBA really

Yeah youre full of shit when I win i get 200

Why the difference?

I like how there's no breakdown of why you got X amount of gold so you have no idea where's your income.

are these with mission gold?

No idea. I've gotten 100 GP, 300 and 540 matches before too. I don't think there's a set number.

yeah, the game should give us a more detailed breakdown for GP income it's just confusing.

imgur/uKLINL2

Is there a full list of these edited profiles?

I'm making them as i feel like it

>Everyone hopping on the Succubus
>Not noticing based Cain
Fools, all of you.

played 3 games so far and lost them all and this was the most gp i got i doubt winning would give me more than 200+

Camilla's just easier to fit into a comp and has giant tits and whips people

and the next game i won was a 17min game dont know how the fuck some of you are getting 500+ without missions shits crazy

I think you get a bonus if your hero leveled up, maybe your account too. This means the grind grows exponentially if you don't play every single character you own.

censored trash

do you also sperg out like this on other games too? like TERA and B&S for example or is this the first censored game that you READ about?

probably
to be fair though, we do get 30k from tutorial, and another 30k from getting to level 5. Not to mention we get 2 free unlocks for reaching level 7 and 9(I think, definitely 2 though). So that's at least 6 free hypers of our choice. And that's not counting the 6 free ones from the current launch event.

I did my part and left a negative review in the steam page

>No new poster
Kinda pathetic to hang around this general just to sperg out user.

What's wrong with the game?

It's more like 4 preset hypers, 2 of your choice and then 2 more with gear.

Tier list
imgur/Rx6yqKe

It's not good. It's poorly balanced and CC is the only viable tactics, the controls are so awful that a gamepad is practically necessary, it's grindy as fuck, it's censored and Nexon fucking sucks so they'll pull the plug as soon as the game starts to die (which will be soon at this point).

No point in playing desu.

>Poorly balanced
Pff, nah. CC is important but characters with cc are usually squishier than ones without.
>Conrols are awful
I play with keyboard just fine. Git gud
>Grindy as fuck
We get almost half of the roster in just a few hours of gameplay. Fuck off
>Censored
Ahhhh, so you never played the game and just parrot some crap that people spout on /v/. Gotcha.

>y-you get almost half the roster without having to kill yourself

Wow what a treat. After that I only need to play like twenty hours to get someone new!

it's the same fucking grind as any other MOBA out there
Fuck off

So what? That grind was fucking cancer too and LoL/Smite/Hots/whatever the fuck don't come from shitty publishers that kill games on a dime.

>everything is bad so it's ok for this to be bad too

What about Dota then? Smite at least has a fucking pack with all gods. HoTS was so fucking dead they had to giveaway like twenty heroes per player just to get people in the game. What does this shitty, censored cash grab have to offer? Nothing,

M8 you're a censorfaggot who doesn't even play the game. All of your arguments are just people's complaints on /v/ blown out of proportion.
>DotA
Valve makes so much money from Steam that they don't even care if DotA makes money or not.
>SMITE packs
Yeah, the pack is a great deal but how many gods can you unlock on your first day of playing SMITE? 1? 2?
>HotS
Blizzard is big, they will throw money to save HotS.

What does HU offer? I already post that but ofc anything good will be ignored by people like you who's fee fees got hurt because they censored some boobs, WAAAAH(and yet weirdly enough don't care about other games that has similar censorships). I'm just replying to bump up the thread really so thanks faggot.

imgur/ADvyQZt

How long do you have to play the game to unlock this?

5 minutes

You can unlock Athena just by finishing the tutorial. If you play 1 match before the 25th you'll get a free skin ticket, you can use that to buy that skin.
And then you can just edit in the edited pic to the game.

So is there character build guides other than the awful American made ones from hyperuniversedb.com/?

I hate this mobile website format it's fucking awful.

If you can navigate the korean site there's a place in there where people post builds, some of them are outdated a bit because of item balance changes

First for
>fucking asshole foxes

He deserved to be fucked.

I'm just here for lewds of this girl.

Just played 1 match and I'm sure I have no missions that give gp when I win. I still get 750gp.
I have no idea why. I'm not top damage either so it's not that mission.

I think we should go back to /v/. There's obviously not enough people for a Veeky Forums thread.

link the thread if you make one

Better idea: go back to discord and get continue getting pegged by Raziel.

>All this people focusing on boobs when the real diamond are Aisha's thighs
I hope this game lasts for a while, I need some R34 of these characters.

gfycat/rareveneratedantbear

>all the characters I bought are B tier or lower

just fucking shoot me already

The game is more about hyper synergy than any shitty tier list anyway

hyperhentai dot com

they have a school uniform skin for Aisha? when will it come out on the english version? thank fuck I haven't used my free skin ticket.

The school uniform is for Yuna, not Aisha.
And it was released in NA under a login event during EA

fuck
I can't even check the game's Steam page when it's on EA. Stupid Nexon and their region restrictions.

There's a chance it'll be re-released later or put up in the cash shop at some point, I think it's in the cash shop in the korean version

that's not the skin I that I was referring to
It's this one. Is this out yet on the english version?

Oh, no. That's not out yet. That is definitely for Aisha - They're gonna be figuring out what to do for that skin.
In korea it's given out for playing 50 hours at a PC Cafe. Chances are it's going to be given out here for general gameplay hours

cool
I also saw a Jennifer pic where she looks like an office lady. Is that a skin too?

Yeah that one's a normal cash shop skin. Not released.

Yeah. Reporter skin for her. One of her emotes she throws her pen at people. I wish it did like 1 damage

Anyone have a link to the guide for editing the character portraits in-game? I can't seem to find it.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123132396

hu.nexon.com/Info/HyperInfo

when are we getting the cactus with a mustache and the power ranger?

when will we get the Golem+Loli?
and the green-haired elf chick.

Red will be coming soon probably, next release almost guaranteed. Though since Saban is a jew they were forced to change him, we'll be getting his Red Baron looking skin for his default, not sure if his sentai skin will be a premium or not. I hope it is
They're the two latest hypers in korea, so prolly not for a month or two

Definitely no mission

Who are you all currently maining?

I switch around between Aisha, Ignitia and Tittyana. Currently trying out Camilla.

that's probably from reaching level 10, leveling up an account or character gives you bonus gold

Curse Eye is strong as fuck. Good debuffs, good healing, and very tanky.

Signal

Is there any features that exist in the Korean version that's not yet implemented in the english version?
Would adding more game mode hurt the game or would it help?

the korean director had an AMA that said they were planning on making a new map, one without "siege elements" apparently
NA is currently missing one map, Fortress of the Guardians, which is kind of like a king of the hill sort of deal. It was available for like a day in EA but then removed because EA's playerbase numers were double digits and a new mode didnt help. No idea when they plan to add it in again

Free MVP starter pack at mmobomb dot com

Thanks for the heads up,