Feelin Good

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

This thread is for the discussion of Light's Hope. If you want to talk about BC or other servers please make your own thread.

We're all on Lightbringer!
Alliance Guild:

2 raid groups clearing BWL every week

JOIN TODAY, every level welcome!

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>New Burning Crusade server
burning-crusade.com/relaunch

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7SF32
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk
streamable.com/ygabi
i.4cdn.org/vg/1516381699454.png?__cf_waf_tk__=044174002qFmdhR58YqCy0Tbm0umgr0DacZE
my.mixtape.moe/jjiuqs.mp4
burning-crusade.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nighth/a/ven...

gummy will u be my gf

Why is a furry retard an officer in mandate? Are the flasks worth sucking off a retard for, Manlett?

You may or not be surprised to learn that a furry is among the least degenerate things about that guild.

Furry is just the tip of the iceberg for the autistic sperg known as Jewmikikeru.

Yes. Got 10 free flasks this week.

I would believe it if it was just manlet, but you included a bunch of people who can't wait for AQ to come out

>euroneets wake up and start stuttering about themselves
goddamn i can't wait for classic and never having to play with you worthless cretins ever again

Lightshope staff sells gold on epicnpc. Then they ban buyers and offer them to pay 60$ for unban a bit later. You don't even have a guranteed unban as they still can scam you after payment.
imgur.com/a/7SF32
Also they dupe and sell lvl 60 characters
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk

>it's the new and improved version of Elysium
literally yes, they don't have to share money with previous owners crogge&shenna
that's the only reason why this server exists

The server is mostly advertised by shills from alliance guilds mandante of heaven(here) and progress(reddit). Despite high population, it's 60-70% chinese, so beware of playing here.

why does mandate need so many officers? class leaders aren't even in the loot council.

Do you need a safe space or something? Is some random cat girl anime image that triggering to you?

I had enough of Molten bore and bwl by the end of 2005

but somehow people want to keep running it

strange

it's okay lumi, stop getting baited by normies on Veeky Forums.

Reposting

What the fuck does this even mean and how do I appeal it? Tele hacking = teleport hacking? Maybe I had a lag spike and my character teleported?

pay up gweilo - unban is 50 yuan.

gas the kikes

> -
spot the erper

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
go back to /pol/ and qq there

wtf I don't like Thari anymore?!?

why is it always Americans that are so hard up against racism? can't wait to be region locked without mystery meat burgers on Classic.

Is there a guild on Nighthaven, if so: horde or alliance?

>americans doubling down on their faggotry
what a surprise

streamable.com/ygabi

>He invited some third party to make raid to zone in
kek that's brilliant

best part is the gold dpsm in one picture. gotta ban dem evil rayciss but we bow to chink overlords.
fuck trannies hope and everyone that plays it

So which one of you is this?

boogie

manlet is really nice and would never do that if she didn't deserve it. . .

BTW thanks for naming the thread "feelin good" retard, now its harder for people to find

back off dude?? tucker is two weeks clean and trying his best. . .

anime posters has never been known to be intelligent

Tranny crusades... ashbringer...

So I missed the light's hope train
When's the next blizzlike fresh server released?

Its tucker what do you expect?

delete this thread please it has the wrong title and was made by a heroin addict

Does +35 energy proc on hit from Darkmantle armor (dungeon set 2) work for cats?

>Blizzlike

nice meme.

i.4cdn.org/vg/1516381699454.png?__cf_waf_tk__=044174002qFmdhR58YqCy0Tbm0umgr0DacZE

Reminder that if you think someone is a shill, its because they are.

NOOOO HOW COULD THE TRANNIES GET AWAY WITH THIS, WE GOT THEIR BUFFS NO HOW DID THEY GET GOOD LOOT IN THIS SHITTY RAID, HOW DID WE WIPE ON LOOT ELEMENTALS REEEE

MINUS DKP TO EVERYONE REEE

TRTRTRTRTRTRRRRANNIEEEES

As a 60 Priest I can tell you right now, Nightmeme has significantly worse ping than LH and barring the small bastions of NA community is almost completely Russian, assholes who can barely speak English, and a copious amount of EU only guilds.

If you only want to play with NA (or at least people who speak English) you'll find it has barely more than Everyst's making it a massive disappointment despite it's 2k pop.

Meanwhile Light's Hopeyoulikecorruption has plenty of English speaking players but is too laggy from it's player count and too progressed to bother joining right now unless you just want to be carried.

Basically all the servers are fucking shit right now, Classic fucking when, and why the hell are you waiting forever to release your shit worthless Kronos fucks now is your chance.

kronos 3 march 1st

wpsg for non-LH gibberish:

>no new alex video yet
feels bad

bros is yattz a rat

No I have a spy-character in the guild, but you wont believe me and continue to suspect one another, enjoy kek.

YATTZ CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Reminder that Alex literally told people not to support small servers.

Are you meaning a different account than the official blizzard stuff? Yes, it's different.
Just make an account on the server site and download, super easy. Make sure to use a throwaway e-mail (something different than your normal one) and a different account/name pw than you use anywhere else, and don't include your real name anywhere. Just normal precautions for any private server.

just made an account, when can I expect the Email verification? Cause that shit ain't in my mailbox

yeah thanks I deleted that post because I was too lazy to even visit their site before posting here.

>literally told people not to support small servers
I gave up on the dude right around the time Nost shut down, so I don't remember this. Source?

and now it seems their site is fucking dead.

boi this stupid endeavor sucks literally every step of the goddamned way.

Did someone record the tranny extermination yesterday?

Guys why can't this be true...

he's right though, literal who servers like everyst don't attract the big boy gamers like alexensual and GRIZZLY so there's no endgame competition.

it is. puddi is the new gm. madti is raid leader. things are going to change. just like their genders.

the burning steppes thing couldn't have been a rat so no

Madtii is quitting, read the pic, part of k3 rerolls

reminder that puddi was mandate's first GM and he/she decided that manlet would make for a great GM because he was always following her around and trying to be funny.

Infamily was the first GM you lore retard
he gave it to Puddi because it would get him the most (you)s on Veeky Forums (it did)
Puddi then gave it to Manlett after seeing the guild's anonymous reaction on Veeky Forums (he actually believed people liked him)

literally who? don't try to namedrop yourself here, tranny.

brainlet

go back to moderating your safe space, abbo retard.

Yea those were good times, he actually thought people want him to be the GM.
Also infamily did it because hes a tranny orbiter of the highest degree.

no he did it for the memes, he doesn't actually have a fetish for collecting pictures of nude young boys.

>Just a quick mention here regarding the state of our Twitter account. We've received a DMCA request from an organisation on behalf of Blizzard that was sent to Twitter. As such, they have chosen to suspend our account. We created a second account which was subsequently closed too. At this stage we do not have a solution for this since Twitter operates on US soil and we have no desire to contest the closure legally in a US court. Our game servers are safe at this point in time.
>Our game servers are safe at this point in time.
>safe at this point in time.
>point in time.
shutdown imminent. chargeback your donations.

everyst larper...

>GRIZZLY
>endgame competition

So I'm looking to get into this server but all this general produces on it's own is /srg/ levels of faggotry.
So to break the cycle I've got some questions for you who play on it.
1. how is the connection on average?
2. is it the same amount of bitching and moaning in game as it is here and on their forum?
3. how is the Horde/Alliance population divide?
and lastly do you think this server going to last a few more months?

>he actually thought people want him to be GM
>immediately asked who to give it to an hour after receiving it
>most people in the guild were still level 20-30

no. server is dead, wait for Kronos 3.

manlet...

>europoors mad they ran out of literal shit to eat

I don't get this hate manlet meme, he's a really nice guy and basically a God at this game?

Manlett is really nice.

riddle me this gummy. what happens when blizzard sends your isp a dmca/c+d because youre hosting your server from a us based service?

he's never gotten a dmca and he's only hosting the server for GRIZZLY so Blizzard doesn't care.

What's all this? Didn't it get shut down months ago at release?

my.mixtape.moe/jjiuqs.mp4

Is finalflash strong?

no its back but hes hosting it on a pc in his moms basement and opened it to the public. brought back the website etc. shit is going to get shut down fast.

is that the reddit plugin for Veeky Forums?

The dicklet shall feed the chad.

Does anyone have a link for "Gummys" server or what ever, where I can make an account?

it's a troll

What do you mean by that?

By the way I found this
burning-crusade.com

>nuxxy
his voice sounds so low iq

>that new alex video
HOLY FUCK OLD BASED ALEX IS BACK
TRULY OUR GUY
REDDIT BTFO
CONTENT KEK CREATORS BTFO
BLIZZARD JEWS BTFO
ALEX IS LITETALLY THE DONALD TRUMP OF VANILLA WOW

i hope they make enough tweaks to vanilla that it causes alex to stay on private servers.

t. dodgey cuckad of mossadwheel

Why can't you move over to

lol

>Grude
>relevant
lmao

hoyl FCUK

moH will never ereconver

lmao

Do these private server streamers actually think blizzard will promote their shitty content if they stop posting private server vids? They don't care about you once classic goes live it will be all asmonbald and sodapoopin. If anything you should be catering to your extremely niche audience instead of shunning us for a small chance at the mainstream demo. This was literally the mistake blizzard made when they catered their mmo to the mainstream audience and put us on this shitty server to begin with

Some of them undertstand that, but as I'm sure you're aware, streamers in general are not necessarily the brightest or most forward thinking people. I suppose the same could be said for most everyone, but in the case of (vast majority shockingly mediocre streams) it's definitely true.