>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
>PTS is live with next update, coming with transmog and housing storage
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/432/826/large/leonid-enin-10847549-803323189704588-6268656408493081762-o.jpg?1443928215
strawpoll.me/14895458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

oh, that's actually nice
took them long enough tho

Who the fuck is the faggot janitor deleting our generals?

it did, but, yeah, the new system is very robust. you just reminded me to go check something, too -- the "one free outfit slot" thing is indeed per-character. that is, each of your characters has a free outfit to customize and use. the info i'd seen from others was't super clear on that.

HOWEVER, it looks like unlocking additional slots works like inventory slots: each character has its own unlocks, apparently maxing out at 10. hope they don't end up costing too much.

did that happen? i'm trying to replace the last one, which is still up, because the OP is completely fucked. the one before that died from neglect.

with DownThemAll as ded as this general, I lack images not reposted 1001 times already.

I wish there were dungeon and trial related reward-furnishings.

>don't bump this thread!
>bumps thread
sage goes in Options. you do know what that is, right

i do and wasn't thinking. i wasn't in the zone

>captcha auto zone

Image search ESO-related stuff, find hidden gems -- such as this one, demonstrating that the Nord from the pre-release cinematics is, in fact, Michael Keaton.

>image unavailable. what in the fuck is going on, hiro?

test

image uploads are fucky atm

I prefer the previous thread

Lawrence's socks always look ultra comfy

shit taste, famalam

Ded general

any way to glitch through the enemy alliance gates to get skyshards? sorc btw

There is?

well, while shit's fucked, here: cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/432/826/large/leonid-enin-10847549-803323189704588-6268656408493081762-o.jpg?1443928215

>did that happen? i'm trying to replace the last one, which is still up, because the OP is completely fucked. the one before that died from neglect.
nah you're right, it couldn't find it because OP fucked up.

I mean more than just the weird Heads, like mage Crystal balls/Warrior statues/Serpent banners for Hardmode or the black peach as a reward for Fungal 2 HM.

finally

Agreed, would be pretty neat.

>Lord Seht and the Three willing.
Who are the Three willing?

in my experience, ur mum, ur gran, ur dad but i don't go for that

I'll ask again. When it comes to resto staffs for vet trial content, can I run Defending over Powered? I see people say that you generally overheal without Powered anyway, so i'd rather stack a little more resistance because I can't heal if i'm dead. Also, would Decisive be decent for Warhorn uptime?

>getting game from friend
>getting the steam backup bcs shit aussie internet
>it redownloads
what the fuck is happening

it's just verifying files, assuming it's a recent backup.

so its not redownloading the whole game?
bcs it takes a long time

Don't get it on steam because it downloads it twice.

you can check with performance monitor.
no it doesn't. launcher mistakenly thinks it needs space to download it again, but after that it verifies files and at most downloads the latest patch.

sec lemme take screenshots

what do after finishing vivec's questline

time for Clockwork City, if you have it

nope

well, the story will wait. strike out into the unknown.

nHoF tonight lads

the fucking crates actually treated me well, this time. i got that fire memento that looks like a sigil stone, a smug thieving camel, a blue nixad, and even a guar pet! no, two guar. same one, so autogems. and of course like a thousand potions and poisons and scrolls that i turned into gems, too

sorry to you lads who got the equivalent of the last batch's six nix hounds (i got like two, myself)

also goodnight. if you have moments of downtime, please see if the thread needs bumping

If everything matches, Dragon Bones will be out 5th of feb and we'll get a preview of Summerset the 31th of jan.

HALLS
OF
FABRICATION

TONIGHT
BE THERE BE THERE BE THERE
BRING YOUR WIFE
BRING YOUR KIDS
BRING YOUR WIFE'S KIDS

Why do you guys always trial on Sundays. I have to sleep and wake up for Mondays.

Degenerate neets with autism

they did a run just last night too

A man is only as comfy as his socks.

>tfw want to do trials with /tesog/ but EU so never ever
Characters shared between EU and NA servers so you can switch whenever you want fucking when?

All we need is a poll to see when ppl can and if we're enough
strawpoll.me/14895458

so did they totally fuck templars in the PTS like the forums claim?

How bad is the sweeps AOE nerf?

3% damage loss, may as well reroll a NB.

What is the best set to switch to if another healer has worm cult?

sanctuary
healing mage
master architect

wtf am i doing lol

Does anyone know from pts if you can mix your costumes from the crown store with costume maker?

Can't. At least I didn't figure out how to do it.

>cwc npc mentions murkmire
WHEN

Aw fug I did butcher the last general. My bad guys.

probably next chapter

If you're a dps, what's the least you can do to qualify as a healer or tank, for the purposes of vet dungeon finder?

Or Q3/Q4 this year after Summerset.

Have gear, stats and skills allowing you to play as a healer or tank.

>Want to get motifs
>Everything is locked away behind groupwalls or rng daily shit
nyeeehhhhh
I want to just be able to grind this shit, I never feel like im getting any closer to anything.

Grind money instead. Then buy the motifs.

No one sells them, or I only see one fucking chapter of the ones I want maybe.

grind motifs in DB/TG delves, use multiple chars to log around to kill bosses on CD

>groupwalls
Why would you ever want to to play with a group in an mmo

I mean another 3% loss on top of their 20% lower performance is just beating a dead horse

>groupwalls
Holy shit that this even is a word

What is DB/TG stand for?
I just started playing again and dont have a guild or any friends that are playing, I assume anything requiring Cyrodil or the city would be something I need a group for otherwise I get run over.

HoF

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild and you can do fine in PvP playing solo as long as you're somewhat careful.

what will you be wearing on your favorite character once the update hits?

eta on update?

I was expecting a semi-hard semi-comfy in Maelstrom arena, I couldn't be more wrong.

Still just February they haven't stated otherwise yet.
Maelstrom takes no prisoners.

Probably firs week in feb but no date set yet
it becomes cozy after the first 20 hours

How far did you get before it revealed itself?

there is no comfy in semi-hardstrom arena

After the third one I can see the curve, that explosive poison flower in umbrag is pure bullshit.

>that explosive poison flower in umbrag is pure bullshit.
WELCOME TO PAIN

>kodi giving up on magsorc because he gets killed as soon as he gets snared
>goes immediately back to his stamwarden
lmao, and all the stamkiddies on the official forums claim that mag builds having no real counter to snares is okay

>Patch game
>Takes like 20 minutes "Applying Patch"
>5%
>Close game
Does this always happen?

Isn't it to the point where some Magicka characters just run 2h backbar solely for forward momentum? Probably see even more of that as immovable pots get nerfed.

>immovable pots get nerfed
Explain.

Duration is cut drastically per the last ESO Live. I can't remember the numbers off the top of my head but they are making it the shortest duration potion I'm pretty sure.

>Isn't it to the point where some Magicka characters just run 2h backbar solely for forward momentum?
yes, it's that bad

>yfw ZoS will say this is why they keep making hybrid sets cause they see players using Destro Staff/2h!

tfw I've been doing this for months
Leave my build alone wrobel pls

They're cutting their duration.

based Wrobel, 6 steps ahead of the meta
people using Crystal Blast in sorcerer Overload gank builds too, all thanks to his buffs

>Can’t play a character with a single 1H sword and no off hand without being severely crippled
Shits suffering

but why tho

So I can stab somebody then punch them to the floor

For what purpose?

Because they'll be broken with the changes to cc immunity.

>Do something with a cast time such as snipe, dark deal or dark flare
>Someone bash you
>You get stunned
>Skill goes on a 3.5 sec cooldown while you have a 10 sec cc immunity after breaking free
>Add a pot and you'll have 17 sec cc immunity

Can't they just run purge from support tree instead? Lacks the immunity I guess, but clears it at least.

Which NPC?

this one

no, it won't purge the snare specifically so you have to use it 3 times before finally getting rid of it and like you said, no immunity so you've wasted 10k magicka only to get instantly snared again

when some skills can inflict 5 different status at the same time, purge is a terrible option for snare removal

an npc standing outside the delve that isnt evergloam