Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 90 characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Xiahou Yuan and Yue Jin share the Twin Rods, and Xiahou Yuan is shit.
-Hua Xiong has been 100% confirmed as a last minute addition to DW9 and datamined strings indicate he will be spunoff into his own faction with Zhou Cang, Wen Yang and Zuo Ci starting in DW9XL.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=真三国无双&ie=utf-8
comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/21/dynasty-warriors-9-open-world-hands-on/
roy12mods.com/wp/2017/04/27/lulingqi/
patreon.com/xuesanguo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid sexy Dong Zhou

How and when will her story end?

Captured by Cao Cao's troops after Xiapi and delivered to Cao Cao safely and untouched where he ensures that her and her mother will have their every need seen to for the rest of their lives back in Xuchang as restitution for what had to be done to her father

Lu Bu surrenders on the condition that Lingqi is given a good life. She dies of a disease the next day.

tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=真三国无双&ie=utf-8
Chinese musou board, they're the ones posting all the offscreen gameplay lately, we found out about trigger attacks being unique from them.

69.99 USD

I want to preorder this shit on Amazon since I have gift cards and won't get back until like 5 PM from work anyways but like 3 weeks before release and they still have the placeholder 12/31 date up. Not making me confident it'll arrive on time.

Dong Zhuo fags are scums.

I spoke with Amazon several times about that and they 'guaranteed' that it would ship on the right day. But much like you I'm still not confident in them, so I just sadly went with Gamestop.

>burger

>eurocuck

>chinks

>gay dong

>Zhang Fei's moveset

>CHINA

calm down archlich, you know that it's all slander and historical rewriting by people who were jealous of his real life benevolence and noble character

for real though I thought most of you guys are azn

>not being aryan master race but enjoy and respect chinese history and politics

are Chinese even allowed to come here? i bet the great firewall keeps them all out

I've never played DW5E, as far as DW7E vs 8E.

CAW system is basically the same, but 8E has more outfit/hair options and voice types.

DW7E has more and better cutscenes, also a different ending scene based on your fame type and also another different ending scene based on whether you're a ruler or close to the ruler or not. DW8E just has a single generic ending scene with one minor variation aside from characters present.

DW8E does have more complete quest lines and even cutscenes for mercenary leaders though, while in DW7E there's very little content kept for that role. You can also give orders as a mercenary leader, prefect as long as you're the highest ranking officer in battle, while in DW7E only Marshall and rulers can give orders.

DW8E also has a succession system, where you can ascend to ruler on your own. You can just up and leave a kingdom without rebellion too, unlike in DW7E. NPC officers also can launch rebellions and start kingdoms against other NPCs, unlike in DW7E where that only could happen to your own kingdom. Generally, there's clearly higher freedom of movement.

DW8E has more stratagems (special abilities/tactics used in battle), including building stuff in the middle of the battlefield, like defense towers, but the lack of cutscenes also hurts them here compared to DW7E's more basic ambushes, archer firing and other stuff.

DW8E also has much more options for customizing your castle/room, army and even horse. You can also make and save custom scenarios, unlike in DW7E.

Basically, DW8E has much higher customization and free flow, but worse cutscenes and presentation than DW7E, to the point that every ending is the same, doesn't matter how different your playthrough was.

Dynasty Warriors 9 isn’t real

Also, forgot to add there. You can play bgms of your choice during the strategy phase (like the kingdom themes), while in DW7E you're forever stuck with two generic bgms every playthrough.

Oh thank God!

>when someone uses the image you found last thread.
Nice
Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed by the lack of cutscenes and endings. I made 300+ characters in DW8E or whatever the amount is to play a game without using unique officers or common ones and it just isn't that satisfying after seeing the same ending and scenes over and over again.

>it really makes me think.jpeg

>caught myself looking up how to cook meatbuns the other day
what the fuck has this general done to me

You think that's bad? I quit my PhD program in physics to study Chinese history full time.

You're becoming a Sima, user.

>Zhūgě Dàn’s banner men of several hundred men, because they did not surrender, they were beheaded, and all said: “To die for Excellency Zhūgě is no regret!”

>The several hundred men held hands to form a line. Every time before beheading a man, he was asked to surrender, but he did not change, all to the end. At the time people compared them to a farm row.

When is this scene getting put in? It's the absolutely perfect conclusion for Zhuge Dan's rebellion.

We can't have that though. That ending would be terrific. We need to have Jia Chong throw another axe at him because he's popular in Japan.

It would be so perfect, especially if contrasted with the mercy showed to the Wu soldiers.

Imagine it:

Sima Zhao decides to show off his benevolence by opposing the advice of his advisers to execute all the Wu soldiers and instead sparing their lives. The grateful men all start talking about how great a leader Sima Zhao is.

Amid the cheers of the surrendered men, Sima Zhao is asked what they should do with Zhuge Dan's captured personal retainers, and he decides to show off his benevolence some more by offering to spare their lives if they renounce their loyalty to Zhuge Dan. But to his surprise, they refuse. Sima Zhao decides to make an example of them. He cuts off a head and states that anyone who doesn't surrender will be beheaded.

Whereupon they all line up. One by one, Sima Zhao asks them if they choose death or surrender, and the answer is always: "To die for Lord Zhuge is no regret!"

And it just keeps going on and on as the scene slowly pans away.

外鬼豈能知三國大義?

shoot another spear*

and a ching chong nip nong to you user!

bukaneng! fangze!!

I may be a barbarian from Daqin but I want to bring an end to the chaos that plagues the middle kingdom

After all the games they have made, it saddens me that stuff like this will probably never happen in the series because the writers don't want to try something too different.

Hey guys I just invented tine travel so I went back in time and gave Yuan Shao an AR-15 and ammo.

Has anything changed since I was gone?

Bacon is slightly more saltier.

Don't lie to us user, we all know the AR-15 was invented by zhuge liang

Not really. He gave it to his scholars to take apart and figure out how it works to replicate, but they broke it and couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Qu Yi led the charge at the Battle of Jie Bridge effortlessly sniping top generals of Gongsun Zan’s such as Yan Gang, Tian Kai and even Zhao Yun was brought down, bringing his life to a short end.

>Note: Qu Yi died on his way back to his home base

Gee Qu Yi, you look like you have something to say. Do you?
Why yes, I certainly do!

QU YI'S DEAD!

Ironic

He could save others from death

But not himself

Excuse me, I just want to say that daolunofshiji is a goddamn hero that just pushed ahead completion of a translation of Cao Pi's SGZ entry by at least a month.

you should be very proud of yourself daolun

With the new open world feature added, I think Sima Gan should be added. Imagine the zany misadventures.
>Defending him from law men while he searches for a girlfriend by digging graves.
>Clean up mini-game where you have to find places to bury or burn cloth, silk, and female corpses.
>When visiting other officers homes, never let them sit on their beds the entire time.
The possibilities are endless.

Some random western website published a short demo impressions article of DW9, I think someone said there was a KT press event the other day so maybe we'll get more soon.
comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/21/dynasty-warriors-9-open-world-hands-on/

New DLC costume revealed.

I didn't know you could ejaculate without touching anything

oh my

My wife is super cute!

Gongsun Gorean master race

Korean helps to pronounce some Chinese names, but sometimes it's weird, the pronunciation is sometimes closer to the Japanese names at times

more womanly than Xiaoqiao

This is getting lewd levels of territory

>tfw not a slut

Is this real?

Of course not.

this but he gives her to Liu Bei because he's such a benevolent guy
then she gets Zhang'd, that's why Xingcai is her clone

Is this real?

>implying Uncle Wenyuan would let that happen

What is it from?

Reverse image search and you'll find the source.

too bad the creator decided to stop making these.

but Wenyuan is in Wei, this is why he'd want to fuck him up too

Saved ;)

Card?

roy12mods.com/wp/2017/04/27/lulingqi/

Is Xun Yu a faggot?

>patreon.com/xuesanguo
>If you become a patron to Yang Shaoshi, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 1 patron-only posts.
Well, it's official, the tumblrfag has officially sold out and is only doing it for the money.

so what, do you think each character will have a 'historical' ending or made up shit?

made up, novel and probably historical

>uncle
>not daddy

>be wei officer
>take over map in free roam
>still lose chi bi
>mfw

Reminder that all /eagg/ threads are Xiaoqiao threads. Rules are as follows:
-Praise Xiaoqiao and love her like you would your own mother
-No catposting
-No old saggy maggies
-No Yinshit/Lingquckoldry
-No boy remarks

As long as you follow these rules, smiles and cheers will be had.

What a cute looking boy.

I can't comply.

>no cat posting
(You) dumb boy

>No Yinshit/Lingquckoldry
Ha, well good thing my waifu is-
>No old saggy maggies
Biiiitch if you're saying what I think you're saying I'm gonna break out the man opener.

Yueying is okay.

The rest of you:

Calm down, Joe You

The fattest OP of all time. Rolls can bee seen from space.

Xin Xianying Muzan when

>muzan is allowed to exist
>vanilla musou isn't

Does anyone have any pro strats for ROTK XI?

I'm playing Cao Cao's ascent, I've duked it out a few times with Dong Zhuo and my skirmishes have been pretty hit or miss as he can easily overwhelm me. He's already taken out Yuan Shu and some dudes to the northwest and I've only been surviving off ceasefires.

Is oriental empires good? Also you made me post in the other thread because I thought I was here, due to your post.

I have no idea, steam reviews say eh

I can't take my eyes off Cai Wenji please help

with or without clothes on?

Build some extra turrets to help you defending. It helps a lot more than it may seems at first.
Cao Cao’s Personal Skill ensures that his strategies work 100% against units with lower INT than his, so let him uses Perturb on an enemy unit before letting other of your units gang up on that enemy. Xun You has a Personal Skill that makes all the strategies only cost 1 Morale, so pair him up with Cao Cao and you can perturb the enemies all day, everyday.
Before you want to be on the offensive, make sure to research Juggernaut and build at least 1 Juggernaut first, then let Yue Jin commands that Juggernaut unit, with his Personal Skill allowing him to do extra damage against cities and gates, you’ll have an easier time expanding territories.
Look out for supply exchanging rate, buy a lot when the exchange rate is low and sell when it’s high, you’ll be able to worry less about managing your money, and remember to routinely transport supplies and money to the cities on the frontline in preparation for the enemy’s attacks

>Cao Cao’s Personal Skill ensures that his strategies work 100% against units with lower INT than his

I must be doing something wrong then, I was using perturb on Lu Bu and failing often

Good news however, Dong Zhuo overextended himself, and my forces from Xu Chang sandwiched him and his men between Chen Liu and my armies, now he's dead, and most of his army is dead