/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2668

Alberto Edition

>Recent News
Story chapter 102-105 released, Shadowverse collab added to side stories, new unlocked EMP for several characters
Wind Guild War is happening
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206 - Ippatsu Event (Norio Wakamoto goodness), SR Ippatsu, SSR Therese release.
Suptix la!
3 Draw Tickets have been added to every Side Story shop
Eden 4* has medium stamina

>CutieFest 01/10-01/25
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11
1.5 RP and EXP for Ranks 100 and below (Non-HL)
1/2 AP and BP
1/2 Free and Extra Quest
All Elemental Trials are open during the period

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4 (embed)

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi (embed)

Previous:

"If you have fun it's objectively good" - /gbfg/ on critical thinking skills

TIER C BROS???

"If you have fun it's objectively bad" - also /gbfg/ on critical thinking skills

Why do you play videogames?

Nio bros where we at?

Oh god

GBF is objectively a shit game
Vira is objectively a shit character

wtf bros.. I'm level 175 I'm above grinding for mats.

Yeah, man. Look at those (nonexistent) tits.

GBF objectively has the best gameplay among mobage so it's good.

She will be my second jew ten shoe right after sarasa

To have fun, doesn't mean having fun is a good measurement on the actual quality of the game. I'm not so fucking stupid that I believe you can't have fun with a bad game.

Halo games are bad games but I had fun with the multiplayer with friends because the experience was enjoyable. Doesn't mean it was well balanced, or that the graphics were particularly good, or that the story wasn't fucking stupid. It just means I found an aspect to enjoy.

I miss burger bois

So what's the current score on /gbfg/ crews?

Do you like bad art or lewd art?

Is sety free yet?

POST SUM UBAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You play videogames to have fun
Therefore, the goal of the videogame is to be fun
If a videogame achieves that goal, then it is a good videogame.

26 shards and she's mine

>Play and whale in FEH and FGO
>Started GBF recently
This game blows both of the other two out of the water so hard it's not even funny.

Fun and being good are also independent of each other. Needing something to be fun for it to be good is a completely naive and childish way of viewing entertainment. Would you also say Schindler's List isn't good because it isn't "fun"?

I just wanted to 40box..

No.

4 more boxes till I 5* her

it good if it fun unga bunga

this but unironically

>(embed) (embed)

I told you to stop fucking sabotaging our matches.

Subscribed!

I wasn't being ironic.

>gbf
>best gameplay
lol, this game barely had a gameplay, let alone the best

Things are really looking up /gbfg/.

Ironically Yes. She whale-sparked the day she got unbanned too

I hope Daria never comes out in GBF, just to spite Lelouch.

This is a child's attempt at circular logic.

>it's good because it's fun!
>why is it fun?
>because it's good!

>PRESS ATTACK
>"""""""""""""gameplay""""""""""

kys

"Good" is subjective from person to person, but fun is pretty much constant between people. Do you find yourself repeatedly wanting to play it? Then you're having fun, it's simple and easy, no other metrics like how "good" could encompass.
So yes, if someone finds your perfect game and plays it, and has fun, then it is a good game. That is, unless, your definition of "good" differs from mine, which has a requirement beyond mine of "having fun".
So what's your extra requirement for a "good game" beyond having fun? Setting an example for other games? Inventing a whole new genre of games?
Even if you say that a game has the "perfect story, gameplay, music, etc.", that's your idea of "perfect", which is not constant like "fun" is.
Do you see what I'm getting at?

this but ironically

This but unironically.

When I try to run that cracked zoibot it says to check what side the devtools are docked on even though it should be set up correctly. Help?

DON'T HEAL
DON'T FARM
DON'T HAVE FUN

How do i make dark team with these character.

I'M HEALING AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME ENMITY BABIES HOW ABOUT YOU GET A REAL POOL LOL

Putting some money in KMR's pocket as an apology for stealing burgers huh. What a good girl.

The art is objectively great, the main story is decent but collabs and montly events are great too. That's what I think

>why is it fun?
>because its good!
except I didn't say that, but nice strawman
Tell me, what is your favorite game in terms of how "good" it is?

This but unironically

>don't heal
I'm playing sticks, fuck off

CEDCFCC6
Baha HL bring whatever

reroll during flashfest for zoi

There's literally nothing wrong with thinking if a game is fun, therefore it's good. It's when faults in the game, whether legitimate or opinionated by others, are completely dismissed without any acknowledgement, any other reason besides "you just have shit taste". A person can have fun with something, and recognize that it's perhaps shit only they (and a small group) would like. Talking with stuck-ups, on the other hand, who refuse to budge regardless what is thrown at them is the insufferable part. Most certainly, if both sides were more articulated and less dickish in stating their opinions, maybe it wouldn't degrade into a fist fight every time. It's off-board-off-topic, but look at media outlets concerning TLJ as a wonderful display of this all.

D. Saru, Old Potato, Zeta, Veight, Vaseraga in that order. Old potato can be replaced with Vira if you need a veilbot. Vaserage can be replaced with Forte if you like her more. Your dark characters really suck shit.

I don't know why I still do showdown bosses. I'm never going to get a brick

Glad to see this is your first mobage.

I'm gonna join NMs as sage while 40boxing and you can't do anything about it

If you aren't running zoi you need atma or cag at very least

>those pubes
Senpai please give me the source of that OP art before mods delete it

Not him, but my favorite game is RoB, i only play this because it features lots of RoB character, i think more than 70% characters on granblue are from RoB

i can genuinely say that shadowverse is miles better than granblue in terms of gameplay, granblue had more content and soundtrack, but that's it

Patiently waiting for Hell 100

Aigis is better, though it started out as a browser game

Why is the Reiche island theme so comfy?

>but fun is pretty much constant between people
It literally isn't, which is why I used the example of a retard enjoying something you could never enjoy.
Good can at least be somewhat quantified by something excelling at something(s) that is seen as an intrinsic quality of that thing. Fun not being an intrinsic quality of games, like horror games or narrative driven games like VNs for example.

Is Fif really that bad? I find her cute but apparently she is listen as one of the worse Eternals.

Granblue sates my craving for BIG NUMBERS and that's good enough for me

This is a retarded attempt at trying to claim something as a fallacy since "fun" variate between people and someone doesn't need a reason to claim something is fun.

shadowverse has been fucking garbage for a while now

>first drawbox went down to 300 before I got my GW weapon
>second drawbox went down to 39 before I got my second copy
>third went down to 400 before I got my third
Can we fucking NOT

Oh hey, his art has somewhat improved at least.

fast chicken

>card game
>good gameplay
Nice fucking joke, did you write that with a straight face?

>turn on the computer 10 minutes before gw ends
>see my crew farming even with imminent lose
>need more honor for the 250m pity badges
>needs 2 nm95
>second ends 30 seconds after the ending time
Well, fuck you too.

Best island theme so far. I've even opened a tab to have it play in the background while I do other things.

Also fuck zinkenstill.

Is SV worth it?

I agree with you on that, KMR deserved to be shot, at least it still better than granblue

>What is Dydroid belt

Baka HL 45D71D94
be gentle its my first time

Best islands are Ferry's and ubaha island.

What's wrong? never play a card game before? it's "FUN"

get fucked retard

The same as every card game, at first it's fun learning the classes/mechanics and stuff but then you get to a bracket full of netdecks and same shit stale meta decks where games are decided by card draw/coinflip and you lose interest in a game

How does fun differ from person to person? If you find yourself wanting to spend your free time playing a game, assuming no external factors, how is that not what fun is? There should be absolutely no difference between one person to the next in the definition of fun, which makes it a definite superior alternative to "good".
People definitely do play horror games or VNs for fun. There are people who derive enjoyment from being scared, and people who derive enjoyment from watching a story unfold for characters they like. I don't see how that excludes them from being "fun".

I like Dydroid belt too but Reiche's is too good.

But it isn't better or I'd be playing it. KMR needs to be murdered though.

>need 500 more whorls
HIT ME ON THE GROUND!

>autobattle Angel Halo for days

This game is so much fun.

>oh no he insulted something i like
>i know lets go ironic shitpost
Quality post. Card games are one of the most retarded genres of games in existence and their gameplay is even worse. It has nothing to do with subjective values, their entire concept is retarded.

So what's the best use for Cerulean Stones?

The opponent made 100m honors in the first 20 minutes and I sleep

>It has nothing to do with subjective values, their entire concept is retarded.

The only thing retarded here appears to be you.

Hope you like getting fucked over by LE LESBO PORTAL WITCH

Is there a place where people go to make carry requests? I want to host ubaha, but am weak as shit.

right here bitch
i'll carry your ass

Host it here. Although people are busy with BahaHL for a moment, I think.

farm a 5* eternal, you will never need whorls again

Is HS worth it?

You would be browsing this board otherwise anyway. It's an added experience.