/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Butts edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with a bonus Nergigante quest is underway until the 22nd. Get hunting!
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5BnI8jBufM
youtu.be/rPJz3syNbtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ganototos in World when?

frog stream where

first for FUCK YOU

butts you say?

>fight nergigante
>fight goes well
>he spazzes out and i have to chase him in frustration
>kills me when im trying to run back to him

Why does he fuck off across the arena all the time?

>Game leaks
>Don't give a fuck
>Watching videos and streams
>Not bothered
>Everyone having fun and reaching mid/end game
>Whatever I play at my own pace anyway
>See one streamer using Legiana armor
>Image related

Gib link to frog stream bls

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT NERGIGANTE PLEASE HOLY FUCK

I ccan't fucking take it. My stomache hurts my eyes hurt I can't fucking do this. Isn't there something? A safe side to attack from, something? He never fucking stops moving and every fuicking attackl he has a fucking gargabntuan hitbox that does 80% of my fucking health. How the fuckj arte people fucking dong this jesus christ

Somebody fucking help me, please

I want Vaal Hazak to drain my life force! I want Vaal Hazak to turn me into it's zombie toy!

wall469202015_7

he looked away for 1 second and got knocked off the head

Start a loby you fyker

I want to laugh at this so bad but it's not even worth it

Why is this streaming site so fucking awful

either switch to a busted weapon like GL or DB, or abuse rockshell mantel, evasion charm, knives demonpowders etc

Reminder that derpy Seregios is a painting and not a legitimate leak.

Spread the truth.

yes, butts

pick CB. charge it up. paralyze with the toads. slam him with SAED. repeat.

Fighting him in mp isn't anything. I want to fucking solo him but it's impossible.

>gooks already at sub 3 minutes
>youtube.com/watch?v=A5BnI8jBufM

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING BLUNDER OF A FLAGSHIP

So what exactly are guilds, are they just clans? Will /mhg/ have one?

I heard that it was 50 players only.

aaaaaaaaaanimeeeeeeeeee

What webside?

look at his face

>rockshell mantel
>abuse
It barelty even helps. All his attacks still fucking kill me

>pick CB. charge it up. paralyze with the toads. slam him with SAED. repeat.
He won't fucking come to me. It's like he knows I have them set up[. Either he doesn't walk through the cloud, or hits me and we both get paralyzed

>you will never become a glassy-eyed drone with nothing in your mind but a desire to serve your master
It hurts.

Vaal Hazek should have been the flagship

>another glitch abusing video
woooooooooooooow

vk

>Finally defeat Nergigante
now what?

just stop being an austist and post a proper link
please

this frog doesn't know he can turn the cannons to another angle so all his shots wont miss

his hind legs is generally the safest area to stick to.

>getting killed with rockshell mantle buff active

you're clearly doing something really wrong. None of his attacks do more than 50% with it on and you poise through them all.

>all french streamers are muslims

so sad

You cancel your order and never post here again

kC83f2827QT
Nergigante

Should I go LS or SA as a first-time MH player? Both seem fun but I don't know which is going to be more generally useful and effective.

>Fighting him in mp isn't anything.
To be fair, you ever beating him is not a thing so take you your pick. :^)

You're the one being an autist too dumb to figure it out.

You didn't complain when XX demo CB was doing double AED with Aerial.

Please spoonfeed me.

He arttacks nonfuckling stop. I hit him once, get hit, have to heal, and the mantle's done before I get anywhere. Or I get greedy and juast die.

Why? The next prayer time is like hours away

Reminder that it's a digital painting

id say SA is a bit simpler. You can't go wrong with either though.

Who /100%successrateagainstNerg/ here?

lemonparty.org

Just like how the list was fake.

???? He always looks like that.

2 more slots

But we have evidence that the list was at least extremely accurate, anyone who's taking a close enough look can tell this is fake.

How in Christ's name do you solo shit with LS if you can't Fade Slash into Spirit Roundslash? Nothing sits still long enough to get the whole SS combo off.

Nobody was obnoxiously spamming XX demo footage while incessantly screaming "OMG GAME IS SHIT" like An autistic moron.

How do we stop him? His smug levels are off the charts

>Nice

>Cuckthalos trying to prove that his Wife's son is fake

Question as a newbie:

I've watched some speedkills just to see what people who are good with each weapon do, and I can't seem to figure out how they keep the monsters from running away. No matter how well I do I can't take down Anjanath in less than like 10-12 minutes because I spend so much time chasing him.

I'm using the paralyze knives and the one shock trap they give you. Is there anything I'm missing, or am I just not doing enough damage quickly enough?

That's because X G could only suck, there was no doubt.

Who /0%successrateagainstNerg/ here?

Even if it was fake, it brings the question why anyone would put so much effort in to make such a convincing fake, of a game that people have already had their hands on, and only spread that image on an anonymous image board.
To make it really convincing they also would also have to have drawn over a similar flying wyvern... and the only one who flies in the desert is Rathian, who isn't in the beta.
It's probably real guys, just accept it. We don't even know yet if it'll transform into some crazy shit while fighting it.

they know what they are doing

>it can't be fake, everyone can tell! Also the list was always true and I knew it
Baaaah baaah I'm a sheeeeeep

Do you mean Foresight Slash or Fade Slash? Foresight is the parry.

Fade Slash into Roundslash is quicker than the full combo and really easy to pull off. Obviously Foresight into Roundslash is ideal but if you're too much of a shitter to pull it off (like me) then Fade Slash -> Jumping Slash -> Roundslash is the fastest.

There's a pitfall trap in the tent item box too

i need to see the female tobi armor
someone find it for me

Nah, its because nintendie brains can't handle the notion of Monster hunter existing anywhere other than their good boy point fueled wellfare platform.

I never realized how much damage the Axe's morph slash did.
Shit's pretty fucking rad.

Anyone who seriously thinks the majority of this image isnt a clear real model that matches the ingame graphics is trying way to hard

youtu.be/rPJz3syNbtE

Damage is a big deal. You can knock monsters out of their run away animations.

Nice headcanon.

user, it's an attentiongrab.

Notice how we all started praising the artist super hard as soon as we realized it was a fake? He's talented. He probably had a great time watching people get fooled and is now bathing in an ego-boost the size of a fucking Dalamadur from all the people praising the quality of the fake. Do you not remember when that guy made a super convincing mockup of Rayman being in Smash 4 Wii U? It was so convincing that the internet melted the fuck down for a week until the creator released a video confirming he was a rusecruiser.

What a dumb looking hat.

It's Diablos painted over. Look at the feet and the wings. Imagine his head in the middle, under all the scales. They had to repaint the tree to remove the horns. It's a really, really good fake.

What's the best flagship monster? What's the worst?

I meant Foresight, yeah.

>Fade Slash -> Jumping Slash -> Roundslash
What? Jumping Slash?

Any game without Seregios and Astalos is shit.

thanks man
hope it will look better in the final game

It also doesn't have a shadow. at alll, and self-shadow is cast from left to right while the scene shadow is cast from right to left, and before anyone starts thinking about coming up with some third rate bullshit, load up the beta and see for yourself that shadows work properly on all the other monsters.

If you do Fade Slash (triangle + circle) then hit R2, you do the Spirit Jumping Slash, which combos into Spirit III and then Roundslash. it's a little faster than the full combo.

Nerg
Lagi

French man just beatzorah says he unlocked dying armor

me

the legs dont match diablos at all in texture and the claws are different try again

You motherfuckers are dense as fuck

Anyone else not feel like playing the demo much with homo french people out there having the full game already

Thanks, I think your tendies are nice as well.

You forgot the list from that other thread. Anyway, I don't want to get too optimistic because that is 18 unique new monsters (not counting savage jho and SSJ rajang) for free DLC.

It's easier than admitting you're wrong, right?

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Back to enlarging this stomach ulcer by fighting Nerg...

You're grabbing at straws here way too hard, man. The head and the tree definitely look suspicious but those legs and tail look way too much like an ingame model to be drawn.

Is it time to update The List? This could the dlc monsters or just a hoax.
I forgot the image like a dummy.