/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Rise from the Ashes Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>News
The Christmas Update is out, including Haori from DGS2, as well as a number of meme songs/sad music
New Update soon
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1nAs0I5p5pp2OUeZgT9dYHevpG-9gDJlwr1Q3luCUjxU/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=NfhCBi9qUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you stop being dead?

I guess all the newfags are from reddit and youtube and all the oldfags left.

stop dying plz

we need a true autist lord to keep bumping during dead hours, otherwise the thread will be ded

There is no life. There is no wei.

Makes me cri.

We are ded boi's Time to repent our sins.

TFW the thread only lives for namefag drama.

gaming with luigi

Been in any decent cases lately, aovfriends?

it's more a trouble of keeping the thread alive 24/7. We had a thread just a week ago with 80 posters, but when it dies during dead hours with no link to the next thread, getting all those posters back is hard.

I'm happy to say that I have been able to come back to casing again, I hope more oldfriends come back on because that would lead to ----> fun
I know its a complicated formula but believe in me and believe in yourself!
That is all

>I hope more oldfriends come back on because that would lead to ----> fun
A large amount of oldfags either quit outright or don't case often.

When do we nuke all the underage in basement?

When anongrill fucking retires.

Dey did not know de wei.

xD

Proof they are all underage and not just people who enjoy random memeing? The basement actually has looked like it used to back in early 2016. Are you saying all the oldfags are underage?

Sho us de wei mah bruddah.

Yes.

Can you fuck off back to Reddlt already?

We will sho you de wei of de deval.

>Proof they are all underage and not just people who enjoy random memeing?
Probably because the majority of basement nowadays consists of literal newfags that more than likely don't even know how to leave basement.
>The basement actually has looked like it used to back in early 2016.
That died off for a reason.
>Are you saying all the oldfags are underage?
Oldfags don't hang out in basement.

Post your favorite emote right fucking now or I swear to god I'll kill this thread.

>Are you saying all the oldfags are underage?
Some of them are. vving is the only one I want to name because it's so blatant that he's been put there as another yes man for anongrill's administrative echo chamber for the server she's turning into her personal shitting ground.

The server is pure cancer.

>Some of them are. vving is the only one I want to name because it's so blatant that he's been put there as another yes man for anongrill's administrative echo chamber for the server she's turning into her personal shitting ground
Actually blame Lupa for his "return"

Though him getting modded again immediately is bullshit.

>It's a "Godot calls every single girl kitten despite the fact that was his pet nickname towards Mia especially" episode

Oh no.

>Though him getting modded again immediately is bullshit.
Like I said, echo chamber, anongrill's personal safe space, etc We wanted anongrill and vving gone in Lewdton's day. Maybe if they had, they wouldn't be tearing the place a new one with cancer now.

The 2018 Update is out. Link to the Download is provided below. The server will be restarting shortly. Thank you and have a nice day.

docs.google.com/document/d/1nAs0I5p5pp2OUeZgT9dYHevpG-9gDJlwr1Q3luCUjxU/edit

>Athena based update
Come on.

Hmm? Is something the matter?

Fuck off

Looks way more Kay based if you ask me.

Mostly, from the sounds of it.

Adam is a fucking faggot.

What time is it?

adam did nothing wrong.

Except be a garbage mod that would rather shitpost rather than do anything productive for the server's sake.

so...pretty much par the course for Anongrill's circlejerk?

Adam is a lot more vocal about his faggotry is the thing.

imagine sex with adam

Imagine being insulted while he pounds you

nnngggh

Post your favorite cases of 2017.

Would you ERP with Adam?

I'd ERP Adam

Adam is cute!!!
CUTE!!!!

AWOOOO

Wow Apollo, Adam is so dreamy.
Why can't you be less of a faggot and more like Adam?
God I just want him to stuff me full of his baby batter.
I'm soaked just thinking about it.

I want to stuff trucy full of my baby better desu

I want to fill apollo with trucy batter

Hey so Adam I've been thinking about how your cock would feel betwixt my thighs. It's been a cod cold winter. Let's light the fire place with the steamy passion of our bodies intertwined alone. What do you listen to? You like Jazz? It takes a pretty high IQ to appreciate it. We could take it to the bedroom afterwards. If you like it hot then your jaw will drop. I'd climb on the bed all laid out. Aw don't be nervous, you're not bad at making love are you? My body is ready. Climb on in. Let's get the train revving, your veins flexing, my vagina perplexing, lean in for some pecking, then out for some more hecking. How much do you cum on average? 3 Quarts? Man that's enough to fill a snowglobe.

oh baby das hawt.

l-lewd senpai.

but when is she not lewd?

are there any non lewd pictures of her that even exist?

It's still lewd senpai.

/record
/record stop
/record play

needs more fanservice desu

Do we not have enough fan service?

No

If I like danganronpa will I like this series?

Yes.

probably

I was scared this genearal died for a second.
Yeah

You will like it better.

>Bro, Clover and Gina’s departing songs have been removed from the jukebox and are now mod-exclusive.

WHY?!

fuck off nsa

youtube.com/watch?v=NfhCBi9qUiE
This guy made a tutorial video (same guy who got 250k+ views AOV video). It already got twice more views than LD's, but it's unlisted now.
Thoughts?

>shows how to download AOV specifically
>shows the fucking basement shitposting again
>shows the DISCORD

What is this nigga doing?

He just shows that AO is just a shitposting simulator.

because they all requested as much, but we didn't want to get rid of the songs completely.

I've suggested several times to have the songs voted in if the community wants them permanent,

the last one is why it's been unlisted.

The guy is a fan of our server and wanted to showcase it, but didn't consider fully his own audience.

He's introducing a wave of newfags that won't understand the "culture" probably. Not too happy about it.

is it not our place to indoctrinate the newfriends? Show them our culture and at least afford them the opportunity to adjust? If we simply reject any newcomers our community will just stagnate and fall into oblivion. Part of staying alive is growing the community and keeping fresh blood pumping in.

I remember when I joined everybody was harsh as fuck to people and post-case salt was at an all time high.

It was a fun time. We need more of that.

usually our newfriends already have /v/ as a basis, so it's easier to have them adjust to the fun that we (used to) have. from youtube you don't know what you're getting; tumblrites are probably a good bet given the general Ace Attorney fanbase.
I see a lot more "Veeky Forums is a scary place" nowadays, and if that isn't worrying I don't know what is.

it's worrying but we'd be fools if we didn't know our own reputation. Each and every one of us is an emissary of Veeky Forums culture and if you want that to be spread and incorporated into the newfags...well, you need newfags first. The server rules and guidelines are based around Veeky Forums culture and the mods are as supportive of that culture.

Sad fact of the matter is the /v/ pool is a limited draw and the pool seems to be drying out.