/vn/ - Ded Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1819

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v20515
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NTR pregnancy

I want to give this train headpats.

Cause of death? Let's establish a crime scene and begin our investigation.

Can you fucking stop already? I even like lolis but this shit is getting old.

;_;

>Ded loli

Go away maya

Finally she's dead, the era of big breasts is upon us!

This works.

Mitcher a shit

No, if he's posting loli they should be fucking dead, cucked or crying. The only good loli is a dead loli.

SAVE THE LOLIS

Hoshi Ori protagonist is pretty good but at the same time he's more or less a straight up Chad. For starters, he's physically fit and handsome, and whenever he wears casual clothing it's shown that he knows how to dress himself properly. That's some basic stuff, but it gets worse. From the start of the game he's made apparent that he has dreams, passions, and goals that he actively chases after himself rather than sitting around and apathetically letting life pass him by. He's got a fighting spirit and he he takes control of his life from Day 1, which is shown in how he actively goes after the girls. This might be the worst part. When he develops a crush on the girl, he doesn't stumble or wait around. He MAKES time to be with them, even with cold girls like pic related that show no interest in him at first. He doesn't just hope they develop a crush on him, he goes after them and ENSURES them in a sincere, open expression of love that not a single heroine can resist. His personality is bright, kind, and he sincerely cares for them, unlike many moege protagonists who who fall into romance and mainly just care about sex. No wonder all the girls fall for him. In other words, he's a fit, attractive, bright, passionate, sociable young man - a fucking Chad. It's hard to read Hoshi Ori without being crushed by a since of raw inferiority. Hoshi Ori's protagonist isn't like you or me. He's a straight-up success at life. He's a good person living a good life, actively pursuing his dreams and romancing the one he loves. Not the kind of guy that sits at home and reads romance VNs to get a glimpse of a better life. After all, he has the best life there is.

Someone said they are doing it to get the mods to step in.

>hurting lolis
Do you consider yourself human? You're not.

I want to marry Mitcher!

it's an unfortunately compromise because everyone wants a perfect romantic partner. Sadly most of the time you have to settle and make the most of what you have. You can still experience your fantasies in VNs though and that's why I'm here

All things in moderation and balance - behold the perfect female body. Not bloated, yet not underdeveloped.

Source?

How am I supposed to self insert?

Yeah, but I can count the times I have with one hand

21st for my King!

it's literally just the title and pic it's irrelevant
maybe if you care about how the other generals see us but we're already kissless virgins in their eyes adding pedophile to the list isn't too bad

Your king is okay but this is MY King.

>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou FD will never be released in english

Amaburi VN when? I want to do lewd things to Sento. Or for that matter, I'd be happy with a translation of all the LNs.

Where's the king?

>adding pedophile to the list isn't too bad
It is.

vndb.org/v20515

What made you think it was me? I was just stating what someone said before.

I kind of fucked that one up, it's not even close to the 21st post either.

Right here.

>NEVER

meant to quote the person you were replying to my bad

She's just sleeping!

I don't mind characters like this, if anything they're an inspiration and an ideal to chase after.

Why is she so perfect?

Better off dead than violated by trash like you.

Did Trip mention something about not being interested in the FD? I've been gone for a few months and every time I see Asuza posted there is just wojak posting.

TRRRRIRRRRIRRIRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP

Nice, thank you very much.

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Yeah, like that.

Man, anti-loli anons are really rude.

Trip said it wouldn't be confirmed as he doesn't really like Tsujidou as much as Hatsukoi

He HATES Asuza.

>flat
>brown
>short hair
>autistic
Disgusting. Here's best girl.

We don't really have any confirmation of anything. Just worries because he didn't like Tsujidou that much.

I want tenga umu.

>no sailor moons yet
QUOF

All of those traits you described are positive, though.

>>flat
>>brown
>>short hair
>implying these are bad

And yes, she's an autismo, but she's also a giantess so it balances out.

Sounds refreshing.

literally 82 hours away my dude

Tenioha girls ranking?

>posts annoying butt-window umu slag
Red Saber is the worst thing to happen to Fate since OG Saber.

Huh, that's kinda disappointing. Guess I'll lower my expectations when I read it, thanks.

Guys, I think someone's spying on me. That's literally my life

THREE SLEEPS MY BOYS

>How am I supposed to self insert?
You don't.

Liking brown is degeneracy, liking short hair and flat is personal shit taste. Also has shitty personality - only good thing about her is you get to kill her multiple times.

If you guys are lucky maybe Tuesday.

OH LAWD

Good post

>liking short hair
That's disgusting.

>sleeping
Newfag.
>not Sakura
Straight up fag.

This is your slutty king for the night

Shit on new Fate all you want, but don't shit on the original.

You're disgusting.

When?

ehh, id reduce the size of breasts to a modest D size. Add a bit more flab around the waist.

She's my king every night.

Wew.

>I'm Insecure in my sexuality: the post

>shit on new fate but not OG
>as he posts an OG character who got shit on by new lore
POTTERY

>add a bit more flab around the waste
Claudio is that you?

Wormslut is shit, but her route is interesting and a great departure from the other two, so it evens out for me. Plus, Rider.

I don't even particularly dislike regular Artoria, but the saberface epidemic is fucking terrible. Alter, though. I love Alter.

who dat?

>not liking Titoria Alter

>>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou FD will never be released in english
teetering on the brink

facing the abyss

I'M DOING IT TRIP

>Whore of Babylon
>not worst

lorefags ruined souls

>short hair
>short
>hair
>short
Since I first saw her I thought that long white thing on her head was her hair
Everything I believed is a lie, I shall leave this world in this very day, pray for me so that I find love in the afterlife, /vn/

The old butler from Makijoi S who loves fat chicks and constantly drones on about how women would look better if they gained weight.

Titiuria is amazing, dude. I didn't vote for her, but she's my king.

More like he's someone that I'll look up to.
Not in 3DPD relationship sense though as I have enough with their bullshitty, but more like in getting anything you want.
Get a decent job, then get a lot of money, then buy a VR and that AI waifu created by japs, and I'll be with my waifu forever.

It's okay, I thought the same thing way back.

oh. Well i didn't mean fat. Just less trimmed.

Oh lord, didn't know there was an evil version of her, too. Is there just an Alter version of everyone?

Want to see the Alter version of Emiya? Someone post the nigger.

Don't worry everyone else initially thinks her wedding veil is long hair too.

I love Jeanne!

HOL UP

>BLACKED
His official name is Demiya, short for Detroit Emiya
TRULY the deepest lore.

How did I not see it

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.