/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Best Girl Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

img.rule34.xxx//images/2349/775a3fac3ddc03f2e2a96bda5309ecdf.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anal with Makoto!

I see that you're enticed by my daughter's awesome, rocking tits... then bathe with my daughter in the Fountain of Benten! Appease the Gods by lathering her boobs with soapy suds!

What did she mean by this?

Whats Alex's deal in SJ redux?

What did she mean by this?

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Ann!

There is a doujin that shows exactly this

she wants to spend the rest of her life with yu

Yu looks angry!

Literally perfect

this

no

Wish I was that nose

Counter-point: Fuck you

I cant seem to find the entire doujin for this

WOW source

This but with Crow's mask

I disagree

ow

No you don't

I want to be a girl and take a relaxing bath with Mitsuru

Yu? More like Poo!!!!

>Mishima deleted all the futa
>that iwai fucking ryuji post is still up
what did he mean by this?

wasdadsdawdswdasdawdsdawdasdsadasdsadawdsdawdas

From the second they introduced him, I wished Ryuji did not exist. I disliked him more than all the bad guys or anyone else in the game. Seriously just fuck that annoying piece of shit.

Regardless of how well-written he may or may not be, he’s just an annoying little shit and I was happy when I thought he died in shidos palace.

I disagree and it's not okay to think that

Bad opinion

>Missed Futa Kawakami because Mishima went REAL SHIT mode

Is it at least on danbooru?

I haven't seen it on any booru yet

She's mine /pg/

I should work hard today
For Chihiro and her Justice

check the archives

this ain't hard, man
img.rule34.xxx//images/2349/775a3fac3ddc03f2e2a96bda5309ecdf.png

That site sucks, it sucked 10 years ago and it still sucks today

The next thread will be an Aigis thread!

kys

The next thread will be an Pixie thread!

Was anyone else disappointed in the reasons why Adachi did what he did? It was all on a whim, he just wanted to get his dick wet. Just a man who couldnt take no for an answer.

I love my Queen

Ulala Serizawa. Discuss.

He was right desu

autism speaks

who

>The aegis (/ˈiːdʒJs/;[1] Ancient Greek: αἰγίς aigis)
>aigis

Budget Takemi

Yeah and it said "autism speaks"

Aigis.

/pg/ tells me she has a hairy asshole. That's all I know about her.

>atlus japan spells name a certain way in english
>atlus usa decides "no, it's spelled this way"
why though

Worth playing through EP for. I wish she had more scenes in IS. Also wish she talked more with Maya in EP, but the silent protag thing ruined that.
I want to do filthy degenerate things with her, only to be surprised that shes far more filthy and degenerate than me.

?

Fuck you, that's why.

She does, and it's very yummy

Maybe he misquoted me? I don't know and I don't care.

oh I see that makes sense now I think about it

Aigis is adorable!

What's up with the recent Aigis autism?

same reason P1 took place in America, MC is in Grade 11, IT are all on a first name basis, Futaba is called Oracle, and Anne is missing an E

If you look very carefully you can tell the Aigisfags have autism and no self-consciousness, so obnoxious shit like this happens.

Goro is not gay! He likes cute girls, like me!

Groojos are not cute

That's wrong.

I'm very cute.
But I'm also a boy.

These are all good changes.

I really don't know. It's annoying how they scream and cry like children when they don't get their way desu.

It's surprising they haven't gotten banned for avatarfagging yet.

It's really just one person but that's all it takes for /pg/ to spoil on an entire group.

Nah, the reasoning behind those changes is likely not the same. P1 is Americanized to try and appeal to westerners, the IT are on a first name basis because for some reason the translation team thought that throwing honorifics into English conversation was fine but having characters use a surname was not, Navi is Changed to Oracle because they thought Navi would sound weird (odd since they were fine with simply changing Navi to Nav' in the context of the navi app, and it's especially odd that they didn't change Mona's codename since his is actually a direct reference to Japanese internet culture and unlike Navi there's actually something being lost to the western crowd), and well Anne being changed to Ann is just a purely fucking weird decision that I still don't understand the reasoning behind unless it really is just incompetence.

>t. Atlus USA

Kanji x Naoto is canon!!!

>IT are all on a first name basis
It's called a LOCALIZATION for a reason. It's meant for western audiences and you don't call people by their last names over here.

Everyone should be on a first name basis in an english translation desu

I was being purposely reductive, but you're right.
Atlus USA is nothing if inconsistent.

I love Lisa!

Heres your (You) you filthy EOP American

What am I doing wrong with the treasure stealing mechanic in Persona 5?

I'm only on the first boss fight and I can't seem to get the crown stolen. I realize I need to keep attacking Kamoshida but I'm busy healing for pretty much the whole fight with both Ann and Morgana. I attack him every turn with Joker (even the turn he should guard) but Kamoshida still spots Ryuji when he's up on the ledge.

Do I need to hit him a certain number of times instead of every turn? Because when he's buffed his attacks deal about half health damage to the party members. Unfortunately all of the advice I can find on this is "lol he's easy just survive 5 rounds"

t. Tatsuya (Lisa)

I wanna date, fuck and marry Ann

Tarunda him so you don't need to heal so much. There's no reason you should need to be healing with both Ann and Morgana.

This but with Makoto

>over here
The characters aren't over here. They're Japanese, in a Japanese setting, doing Japanese things

Kawakami a kawacutie

same desu

He's super fucking easy

I want Ann to admire me!

Damn girl is your spine alright? How do you not tip over?

I don't have that skill on any persona unfortunately

If they're going to "keep" honorifics, it's a stupid decision to do so. I put "keep" in inverted commas because they actually added a fuck ton of honorifics for no reason and it's fucking retarded. The first name basis stuff is nothing compared to that autism.

I think it should be a case by case thing, and take into account the setting - that said, most Japanese games that aren't set in Japan will already have everyone be on a first name basis because they're aware that it's normal outside Japan. I think P4 does the wrong thing by keeping honorifics to "feel Japanese and retain the implications of hierarchy" but removes the last name terms of address despite that sounding far less unnatural than sticking "-chan" or "-kun" on the end of a name, and in a game like P4 it shows the different levels of closeness the characters have. For all P5's localization gets wrong, I think they actually got both the honorific usage and first/last name basis right, and all they had to do was match the name usage in Japanese - you'll notice Ryuji calls Anne by her surname for the beginning of the game, but when they become acquainted he starts using her first name. Akechi is the only character who keeps being called by his surname, which shows the distance that the group keeps from him rather well. Characters also use the same honorifics as Japanese, so you don't just have everyone using -kun for guys and -chan for girls, but rather more specific things like everyone using -chan when addressing Futaba because she's younger and acts more cutesy, and Haru calling everyone -chan because of her gentle personality. Scenes like the one where Anne and Makoto make up and Makoto tells Anne to stop using -senpai because she wants them to treat each other like equals are the sort of thing that would be rewritten in P4 - Rise literally asks the group to start calling her by her first name, but this gets removed in translation.

I love how he uses the same ~10 images then claims he isn't avatarfagging.

it's carefully disguised, but this is a copypasta

Ann learns it at level 11.

Well shit then, I'm level 10.

The big problem here is I saved in the save room before the boss like a dope.

just filter those images senpai

What's wrong with that? Just reload the save and go get her to level 11 or try and fuse something with Tarunda. It'll make the fight a lot easier.

He's going to post 1516341037689.png next. Just wait and see.