STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/22 - 01/?? "Susume! Cinderella Road"
>Gacha: 01/19 - 01/24 (Nana, Kiyomi)
>Party: 01/04 - 02/05
>Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 01/19 - 01/25 Tour "Kuraki Hoshi, Tooi Tsuki" (Chizuru, Tomoka)
>Gacha: 01/15 - 01/26 (Haruka, Karen, Shiho, Makoto)
>Boost Voting: 12/16 - 01/22
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 01/23 - 01/?? "Idol Karuta Competition" (Saki, Shiro)
>Gacha: 01/19 - 01/29 (Yusuke, Kyosuke)
>Event Gacha: 01/22 - 01/?? (Kyoji, Kuro)

NEWS:
- Check previous OPs for more news.
>Archive of : archive.is/uFncz
- SM Upcoming (Jan 21st): - Clarice non-H doujin "Hand in Hand" TS: - CG Upcoming (Jan 21st): UPCOMING:
Jan 23rd, 8PM JST: StS with Haruka/Chihaya's VAs: Jan 24th: SM anime BD volume 2, CINDERELLA MASTER Koi Kaze -Sai-
Jan 25th, 9:30PM JST: U149 stream: nico.ms/lv310328002
Jan 25th: StS DLC catalog 3
Jan 27th: Mujin Gattai Kisaragi book, MTG03/MS05 launch event, Sunrise is Golden volume 1

>roco shitposter takes over the OP

Don't worry, it will all be over soon anyway.

Vote for le Roco lol XD

Enjoy the weekend before having to go back to the daily grind tomorrow.

Silly boizu think they have a chance.
Fuka might be several thousand votes ahead right now, and her lead might be growing, but Roco will take it in the end.

Zazaki being a surprisingly good mother and teaching his pups how to hunt.

And there goes another vote for Fuka.

This is it anons. The most contested election of the millennium. When your daughter looks up at you and asks where were you during the battle for king between the male producers, what will you say?
Will you be just a random bystander who did nothing while the flames of war waged on around you. Will you be another soulless peon in the army of darkness acting on nothing but your primal urges. Or will you be able to smile and proudly declare that you supported your favorite Producers: BaneP and TakeP, throughout even these dark times.
The choice is yours user.

BELIEVE IN CHIE

I voted for Roco, but this image is so awful it makes me wish I could vote for Fuka instead.

You and your kin are the worst cancer of these threads.

Touching Ranko's Rankos.

>internet knocked out for a day
>have to catch up with 36 hours worth of stuff

shoutout to my main man ChieP
we go way back

There is still enough time to take back the crown, Queen Elena needs your support.

She can have get the "At least you tried" crown with Roco.

We can do it anons!, vote Roco for kingu!

Koume is kute.

why is Haruna so best?

If you don't like this thread you can go back to your ecochamber where SS is relevant.

How did King become such a contested role, anyway? No one fought Roco for Villager A

Female Haruna? I agree.

Its people wanting different things out of the same role.

RocoPs think Roco would be fun in the King role because of how she is.
FukaPs think Fuka would be fun in the King role because they just want to see more boobs.

Well someone has to be in these threads to make TD relevant for you.

Some say it's because there's a pushback against idols getting more than one role, but no one's tried to stop Momoko or Makabe.

I think it's just an honest fight between Memes and Tits.

Female donuts Haruna versus glasses Haruna when?

Maybe it has something to do with Roco already being in TA?
Also TD has a bigger playerbase, so this election in general has more contested roles than TA.

Because tits.

Its people wanting different things out of the same role.

RocoPs want Roco because of unfunny lolrandumb humor.
FukaPs want Fuka because she's a likable girl and the beach theme is well suited to her.

This might actually be the weirdest im@s image I've ever seen.

You can still press that "X", come on metaboi, ganbare.

Oh I don't know about that...

>Rocofag friendly firing again
I'm fine with people repping their idols for this election (at least it's on-topic) but attacking Fuka and her fans just makes you a shithead.

Nah.

Forever The Rabbits

Thank you YoshinonP

>beach theme
just say you want to see her tits.

The ones attacking Fuka are CGfags who for some reason grew to hate Roco, they are really easy to spot and you're really dumb for falling for them.

Thanks for hosting YoshinoP!
Sorry about the DC at the end

Thanks for playing and flowering today!
As you know, the new event is starting tomorrow, and we don't know yet if playing Live Party during it is profitable enough.
So no time for tomorrow's room, at least for now, and we'll see how will it work.
Enjoy the update, lads!

Meme tits are best tits.

Would you please stop trying to turn a fun little scuffle between RocoPs and FukaPs into a big stupid fight? No one is getting upset about this except you.

Looks delicious.
And the drink looks nice, too.

Nice try. It's very obviously Rocofag losing his cool. He's admitted to being very invested in this.

Alright you're indeed really dumb. If you're still mad for the last thread go take a cold shower, last (You) for me.

Is a rule where she gets some level of dignity too much to ask for when all of Fuka's fanservice also comes along with her being publicly embarrassed or in an uncomfortable situation?

Which one? Don't leave me hanging here with your gender neutral names.

Speaking of which, there was one Rocofag who said he'd commit suicide if she lost.

Which idol has the best memes?

Which idol has the best tits?

I can't find that one Sonic/Iori crossover "art" so have this instead.

Roco.

Fuka.

all Harunas are great in their own way

That's her entire thing.
She's just there to be embarrassed about her big breasts. Which is why she'll be so boring in a beach role because its just the same thing she always gets in everything else she does.

It's true. Just follow the shitposts that comes after he starts posting. No need to run away.

>King role
>dignity
The whole point of the King is for them to lose against the Newcomer. It's a role destined for bullying.

Okay, since we're throwing Occam's Razor out the door and believing in random false flag conspiracies, I submit that "We don't actually like tits guys!" is actually a SideHomo trying to paint Rocofags as gay.

but ML can't meme

Please keep SideM out of your franchise wars.

Thanks, mate. Have a good one. Cheers!

This.
I can't help but feel like people who are genuinely getting upset over this weren't here for the bloodbath that was Anna vs Yuriko and Matsuri vs Hinata in TA.

Even if the idols I'm supporting lose in TB, I still trust the other idols will also do a good job with their roles.

Even if your idol loses, you have to look at the brighter side and remember that at least you are not a KotohaP who won the election and still lost the role.

Thank me later.

neither does your mom

Tell me about the CGfags. Why do they hate roco so much?
Are they just angry people are actually talking about events in the games?

Haruna>Haruna
Shiki

I'm pretty sure it stopped being a "fun little scuffle" the moment they started calling each other "CGfag" as if it was an insult.

>at least you are not a KotohaP who won the election and still lost the role

They're just contrarian losers with low IQs. It's basically the same thing as people who hate Rick and Morty.

Fuka isn't lewded enough in TD.

>NaoNao

That's just the franchise war shitposters desperately trying to derail Roco vs Fuka into the usual CG vs ML nonsense. You're fucking retarded if you actually fell for that shit.

It's not an attack on Fuka to say people are voting her because of tits. She doesn't like those sorts of jobs, so voting her as King is one of the worst "suitable" combinations if you assume that's the only motive people have.
But it makes total sense if the motive is seeing her tits and/or bullying.

what?

No it's just franchise shitposters like yourself trying to make everything about branch wars. Psychologically, you have CG living inside your brain that you use it as an excuse to blame them rather yourself for your failures in life.

Kotoha won a role for TA but was swapped out for Kana because Taneda went on medical leave.

I can't post the weirdest one

Roco is also incredibly unsuitable for the King role. She's not athletic. She's not sporty. And she's certainly not leadership material.

That's why it'd be funny to see her win it. It's like how Hinata became a criminal mastermind.

oh, I thought that happened again in this election

>leadership
I don't think you realize what it is.

> It's like how Hinata became a criminal mastermind.
And then played the role completely straight.

> Shiki

Rocofag's behavior would cause backlash under any circumstance on Veeky Forums. I think you've forgotten where you are. Roco is one of the MLs that would appeal most to CGfags. Her and Makabe. You can't claim CG is the memeier franchise while claiming CGfags hate memey idols. It's ridiculous.

Kotoha I love you but I can't help but tease you.
It's the only way I found to cope with the pain.

Yeah, it's to be Top Bitch of the Beach.
Nevertheless, a King is a King.

The weirdest iM@S art is when that guy drew original idols in MSPaint and then an actual artist drew the yellow one for reals

>It's not an attack on Fuka to say people are voting her because of tits.
It's an attack to imply that Fuka's appeal is shallower than Roco's. "Leh funneh ^_^" is just as shallow a reason as lewdbullying. Also, he has more directly attacked Fukafags, like when he told them to go play CG if they like tits so much.

Villager A was the best part of TA01.
I'm voting for Roco because I want to see more Roco, I don't think I need any deeper reason to support an idol.

Oh fuck off. Stop getting so triggered over this.
Literally no one is mad about this except you. Stop trying to cause trouble because you enjoy being upset.

imo its just a shame its fuka as the one contesting. there were lots of good opportunity for other idols as well, but lets be honest. If fuka gets it they'll just reuse the same dialogue she'd already get by nature of being the boob idol.
she'd of hit other roles way better.

You say that because you want to dismiss every post you dislike as just being metafag and his phone or similar boogeymen, but they can be completely legitimate posts of people throwing their opinions against each other.

I still can't believe how fast this happened.

Good for you. May more be like you.

Yeah Fuka would be shit.

In the end, it comes down to "Talk about the subject matter and not other users".
If you're complaining about "Rocofags" or "Fukafags", you're doing it wrong. Talk about the idols, not the users. And don't fall for stupid, obvious attempts to derail something completely unrelated into CG vs ML again.

>obvious attempts to derail something completely unrelated into CG vs ML again.

They've been complaining about how we discuss the elections for weeks now and lately he's been "ironically" shitposting against Roco because it's the one people wants to see win the most. It's pretty damn obvious TB hurt his safespace.

>he's been "ironically" shitposting against Roco because it's the one people wants to see win the most.
Why would he create an OP for her and than ironically shitpost?

Regardless of who wins, in the end it will never be a true monarchy if it's decided by a democratic system.

Talk about the subject matter and not other users.

I mean, they are talking about the games while you're here shitposting because you can't stand the state of the thread.

I glanced through again, and there was hardly any CGposting, and none of it was shitposting.

What an invitation you got there, Roco.