Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

fgo alter true?

What the hell is that supposed to be?

Isn't that the Louvre?

Ozzy's NP
>retards making OPs with JP content again

What's so wrong about that? We'll be getting them soon anyway

>need archer and lancer exp the most
>need caster exp the least
>caster hands are the ones that spawn the most
HMMMMMM

>soon
Not that soon user.

I love oomoo

Every thread until I can kissu his chinchin

stop posting on this thread

Blessed drops.

Of course the janitors will be fucking retarded again and delete this thread while the RWBYshit stays up.

What mission?

Everyone already got comfrotable in the other thread, next time.

>grailed jets
lol

>next time
Nah the retards move to whatever gets linked first without even looking what it is. I mean look at that thread's OP. RWBYshit image and Reddit filename. And they still migrated there.

I'm going to grail a shit servant too. Don't let other people's choices bother you too much, user

Which one?

Which one user?

Well shit, this is so difficult. How the hell am I supposed to know that the Jannu Alter image used in that thread is actually something else?

Bountiful sea

Saber Alter

Thanks

The nigger has been spamming that shit for weeks

I don't really think Saber Alter is a shit servant. I used a lvl 96 one before and she hits like a truck.

See Aside from that the filename is a dead giveaway.

She falls off pretty hard when all the good servants come along and the game starts giving us challenge quests with merlin/waver teams in mind, reduced to a casual play servant

Just look at the other thread. RWBY shitposting continuing from the previous JALter spamming nigger.

why is the thread so dead?
did all of america get banned?

Just when you think you're grailing shit servant

Should i waste some cards on Caster Liz? She seems redundant, even for the lamp farming.

One guy in my list has used all grails on her and has the bond CE. Even if she's a bad servant she has some best breasts.

If you love her and are having fun using her it doesn't matter.

Sounds like a cool guy
Mine will come soon too, hopefully not long after this 1/2AP end. And yeah, the size are just wonderful

Bronze grail best grail

>If Mata Hari had a wish for the Holy Grail, it would probably be for a beloved partner and a happy household. More than anyone, she knows how weak she is as a Heroic Spirit, and has given up on that wish ever being granted.

I've seen a few JPs with grailed Mata Haris but I don't really see the appeal besides being a meme and loving breasts even though there's a lot better

>arash god
holy shit

I always like to try things so now that love elixir is out you could potentially use some funny charm strats with her.

My intention all along, though in the process I kinda forget it because it's just fun

Remember GudaGuda? When the time comes I think I can do the same thing too. Locking their movement and stripping their defense. it will be fun

DUMB IMOUTO WHAT DID YOU DO

Oh shit the other thread got nuked

Guess FGOG has to merge with Alter now. Who ready for the hard event?

If I don't have Zerkalot, who is a good alternative for AoE Zerk NP for farming
>Cat
>Giganigga
>Snek

>deleted
Oh no no no no no no

OH NO

>they deleted the wrong thread
the absolute state of janitors

>/fgog/

GUYS ONII-CHAN'S THREAD WAS DELETED AS WELL, THEY'RE MAD

LOL

what the fuck?
>both threads

So what's the point of buying the Melty Sweetheart during Valentines? It costs 2800 to buy one. Alternatively you could just buy the valentine chocolate for a servant for 150. Both give +2 to chocolate drops. It looks like that would be more cost effective to just get your servant valentine chocolate CE instead.

EARLY THREAD GOT DELETED AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

We tried this when NA first came out. It won’t work, the games are two years apart and it will just make non stop shitposting.

BTFOed RWBY NIGGERS!

Still more useful than Stheno.

>RWBY spic thread deleted
It feels good.

Jalter

RWBY retard btfo?

>Rammseum thread survives
I knew Ozy was much better than Jeanne Reddit

So is Circe good for arts or not?

LEZ

Cat, but you have to use her NP on the last wave or a wave where she has 3+ cards (and not a multiple of 3) otherwise you'll get fucked over.

Onee-Chan stop don’t beat us we didn’t do it!!!

Every time...

Don't mind me I'm just posting a pic of my lo

>Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WELCOME

What the fuck did you do now to get us both deleted, imouto?

fuck you imouto

ALTER WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SPERGING OUT WITH THREADS

rip

What the fuck happened?

sasuga /alter/

Who's the most Reddit servant?

Circle is an offensive caster, though not as good as either the book or Sheba. She does have a buster NP though so she can work a little better with Merlin.

which god do i have to sacrifice someone to so i can get bride nero in one 10 roll

OH NO NO NO NO

Nobody can beat the Pharaoh, son and reincarnation of the SUN GOD RA!

Your wife

>Janitor deleted the main thread for both us and /fgog/
Fuck off you fucking retard. Jesus Christ how stupid can you be that you end up deleting BOTH main generals

I know you're here right now. Stop being so fucking dumb or I'll tell Hiro no hot pockets today.

Nero.

Based rwbynigger ruining everything.

Nice one /alter/!

New mods or retard mods who though both fgog and Alter are the same

LMAO

she's garbage unfortunately

Janitors and mods are really retarded and lazy.

Don't tell me same guy who deleted half of Veeky Forums threads and got purged APPLIED again.

I want to look up Brynhild’s skirt

Jannu Horta

Jalter.

Horta, closely followed by okita, scathath and king of jobbers

kys

Stop having 300000 threads already, dumb Imouto.
We get the short end of the stick as well when you do that sort of things.
You better behave or else I'll have to impose a corrective on your cute loli butt. Again.

got him in 2 tickets. is he really as bad as they say? I already have every other SR Berserker available

What happened?

meant for