>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/555506
mmdks.com/8uwj
darksouls.wikidot.com/vagrant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Water reserve bonfire
Fucking retarded from a level design perspective AND lore perspective.

I hope the next not-souls will have a cute soft spoken male firekeeper

it's so you can warp to the aldrich faithful covenant

only if it's a female (male)

I love Priscilla!

Be honest with me, 40/40 STR/FAI am I going to get any wins?

What do you want Shadows Die Twice to be?

If you're invading? Yes. If you're participating in duelfaggotry? Likely not.

>ganked
No

I need help. I was summoned by a cheater host. I know this because I have pvp watchdog installed. My question is: When I kick the player (host), I'm disconnecting the host or I'm just simple disconnecting myself from the host?

It they could have easily shifted it upwards a lot so you don't spend an entire minute on a fucking ladder going up.

reminder that you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT roll this r2

I haven't played Dark Souls 3 since it was released. Can anyone suggest a decent build for PVE? Not gonna focus too much on PVP.

Fast weapons, screeching enemies, roll spam and anime weapon arts

>deletes his entire post just to add a question mark
>leaves in typos anyway
To answer your question, you remove yourself from the host's world, to remove a host from their own world would be silly.

I love her fluffy tail too user, I love it so much that I cut it off to keep it for myself!

Just pick up a random straightsword and mash r1

Dark Souls 2? More like LEWD Souls 2.

Just level a stat of your choice and pick weapons that match your stats well. Try to have fun.

user didn't you hear about the bastard's curse?

good

A new IP. Maybe similar to Souls but not as similar as Bloodborne. I'd like something were the classes actually matter more. Imagine Souls classes like cleric having like natural healing abilities to offset not having much attack strength. More natural defenses against magical attacks.
Warriors would have more strength to wield bigger weapons but be weaker to magic.
Pyros have stronger fire attacks and be able to traverse perhaps say a lava level easier than other classes.
Some class specific weapons as well as exclusive covenant items. Also more rivalry between covenants/factions. Say you join a certain covenant and then another covenant leader reacts a different way to you. Kinda like how the forest enemies stop attacking once you join the covenant.

Not related to Souls in any way shape or form.

Why the fuck does Midir has that much HP?
I feel fucked as a pyromancer, since he is resistant to fire and dark which are the only good weapons that scale with 40/40 and my spells eat my mana and ashen estus faster than they do something to that piece of shit
That guy has like 20K HP or what?

Remaster means at least 1-2 balance patches. What are your hopes? Realistic ones.

For Gravelording to work properly. Nothing more.

So that you can't just summon buttbuddies to kill him for you.

You have Faith, and Intelligence. Try using sorceries and miracles instead of pyromancies and hexes.

I'll be hosting some 120 pvp on DeS NA servers at 4-1 for a couple of hours.

What should I do next, lads? SL72

>Lothric Castle
>Consumed Kings Garden
>Anor Londo

pestilent mercury, man

Yeah I thought so but that is still sad that I have to change the build completely. Usually even bosses that were resistant to something still took some ok-ish damage or at least could be stabbed to death, but this one just takes forever and it's not even fun to fight that thing at all.
They did much better with Kalameet as Dragon Boss desu.

Like Dark Souls but every character knows how to fly so there's one extra dimension for movement during fights.

>Remaster means at least 1-2 balance patches
no it doesn't

>They did much better with Kalameet as Dragon Boss desu.
You're just bad. 100% pussy who hitting his tail.

Gravelords now work in NG
Bosses can be resurrected by using souls/humanity

Why do I sometimes have 5 flasks and sometimes 10?

Anor Londo is shorter and probably easier but I usually do the garden before it.

A couple bonfires like firelink and anal rodeo are already kindled once.

Kindling of bonfires, you can kindle bonfires after you've beaten Pinwheel, after that you can offer one humanity to a bonfire and it's maximum charges will be increased by 5, to a maximum of 20. Firelink starts with 10.

>waiting on a friend to do some co-op, decide to do some invasions
>I play very poorly, I lose my invasion - I'm fucking rusty when it comes to this game
>get summoned by my friend as white phantom, immediately invaded by "R1 Spammer"
>he's wearing my exact outfit with the same weapon as me
Did... did some autist I just invaded use CE to try to diss me, in someone else's world? Is this the true power of autism?

>being overly tryhard, trying to min-max shit
>being overly autistic, don't want to miss missables even in a game that I've 100%'d dozens of times
>MUST have 11 INT in order for Eingyi to give that fucking Pyro flame
>don't really need it for my build

Fuck me and fuck my life I seriously want to fucking die

Make ASS viable.

>you can kindle bonfires after you've beaten Pinwheel
no, beating pinwheel lets you kindle bonfires a second and third time
getting them to 10 estus is possible from the moment you land in firelink

>rolling as soon as youre done getting hit
that guys an idiot anyway

ckg->adp

anyone excited for the harder and more fun version of dark souls? monster hunter

Anyone can dress up in Fallen K***ht set with Dark Sword and Shield of Want, user.

>dark souls but every animation is 15x as long and it's only boss fights and the boss fights last 45 minutes

Yeah can't wait for it to come out on PC in 4 years

should probably just neck yourself now before someone shows up in your house wearing your clothes
next thing you know they'll be banging your gf (>tfw) and getting nuisance calls from your mother

I'm probably late in this but I finally figured out the contraption in the Shadows Die Twice trailer is the spindle of a spinning wheel made of bone and the thread is flesh. Whatever it turns out to be this game is going to be fucked up on the best ways.

Thrall hood, master's attire and vordt's hammer. I don't think it was a coincidence.

>Oceiros is resistant to Fire and Magic
>literally on a stronk Pyro build

kill me

I aint buying shit from capcom, not until they announce dragon's dogma 2

Is the Darkmoon Longbow any good, familia?

Worst bow by a long shot haha but don't let that stop you from using it.

Neat, it's (almost) Solaire's sword.
I have a question, though: how does DS3's equip load and rolling work? I'm wearing the K***ht starting armor yet I'm rolling like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Never mind this thing looks like trash. What about Lifehunt Scythe? I haven't used any of the dark edgy miracles yet. Is this one of those?

It's a good thing then that he's literally weak to everything else, and his second phase can't even beat a 100% physical block medium shield.

Yeah. Never heard about MH before. DS of our generation.

armour exists for poise and fashion

Just getting into dark souls 3, I want to use a shield and straight sword, can someone link me a planner of a character that'll work for that?

Fast roll til 70% then fatty roll.

Don't use a fucking planner for your first character, man. Just play. Respect later if you need to for PvP.

dude play blind and wing it.
it really doesn't matter that much faget

Just play the game

Allegedly, if you use Darkmoon Arrows with it you can get good damage output with it.

Like most Dark Miracles, it's shit. The only good ones are the ones with strong non-scaling secondary effects, which effectively means they're only good for utility.

It isn't called Roll Souls 3 for nothing. You have bullshit OP rolls with generous i-frames and zero recovery, which cost literally zero stamina, up until 70% equip load. And guess what, going below 30% doesn't even do that much for you except add a bit more roll distance.

finally will be able to cut off tails again like how god intended back in ds1

if you're so desperate for minmax planning go play eve

Lizard tails grow back

what a terrible place to run into one of these

So I guess I might as well just eat Aldrich's soul when I need to level up then? Are both of the things you can turn it into really just that bad?

Whatever you do, never level up vigor. It's a useless stat.

You'd think vagrants would be more common there, what with all the wheel skellies

If people dropping rare shit what triggers them or what?

I mean, if you wanna try them out for shits and giggles, go ahead.
No one will judge you for wanting to use Darkmoon Longbow or Lifehunt Scythe.

How do I join the Darkmoon Covenant?? I'm supposed to get something from Anor Londo but I think I've been everywhere in Anor Londo already. It's pretty small in DS3 isn't it?

Have you tried walking off the spiral elevator's bottom path when it's at the top?

I have barely even PvP'd yet in this one. If any of these things that "suck" are good for PvE then that's good enough for me tbqhwy.

Take a leap of faith

The black vagrants are spawned when somebody fails to recover a bloodstain with a lot of soft humanities in it

The white ones are when you drop an item and don't retrieve

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/555506

What do I use the remaining 16 points for? More END to try and get a higher poise bp?

Yeah I know where the NPC is but I can't join yet. I'm missing something.

>45 minutes
are you sure you're not a game journalist?

Oh neat, what kinda item?

put it all into resistance

noballs

>Timed bosses
>Everything is a massive hp sponge
>Looks boring as fuck without a group of friends
I don't know if I'd enjoy it.

I'm not sure, I think it has to be something rare

Didya talk with that dumb bitch Sirris twice?
She gives you a gesture you need to join with.

Remidn me which dumb bitch that is and where she can be found? I don't have that yet.

>be SL 25
>invade a dude that's fastrolling in full Havel's with Havel's Shield
god bless black crystal

Just git gud and everything can be finished under 10 minutes.

DS was easier because the boss fights can be finished under 3 minutes and game is pretty straight forward. Both games are pretty ok though.

I'd put at least 6 more points in str so I can use 90% of dex weapons, variety is nice

mmdks.com/8uwj

She's the dumb looking cunt in white frilly armour that pops up in Firelink Shrine from time to time.

darksouls.wikidot.com/vagrant
It's a really interesting mechanic. Shame they didn't continue with stuff like this and way of white circlets. Made DS1 feel so much more connected.

lmao

I once invaded a level-capped guy in full havel's, took a while to kill