>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHOPTVBFpgM
youtu.be/qseGe3VrbvA
youtube.com/watch?v=pE0eBr9jPKo
discord.gg/gDBMRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based outdated OP poster

kys

Th-thanks.

What's the best version of FFXII to get?

I just beat FFXV and really enjoyed the hunts, and I realized I basically ignored them completely when I played 12. So I want to replay 12, but figured I'd do the supposedly much improved Zodiac version. Should I go for the PS4 version, or did they screw up the graphics overhaul somehow?

You shouldn't play 12.

But I've already played it

Okay then play it on the PS4 version.

So noob as hell question but if I awaken a 4 star unit to 5 star can o still then awaken it further to 6 star, or does it get locked at 5 star?

You can keep awakening them.

so I'm still a shitter in Brave exvius so I can only reliably clear ELT on this event by using the bonus units entrust to give clouds limit burst on the entite and bull chocobo. However listening to youtu.be/EHOPTVBFpgM and related songs while doing it made it feel a lot more exciting. I just wanted to share these good feelings with you.

based ESL poster

13th for wanting to deflower Terra

Ya blew it.

is there a more efficient way I could be TMR farming then the funny macro earth shrine meme?

lol

injection

Every battle in ELT only drop 1 shitty flower except boss battle and bonus unit battle. Use escape to skip those fights. Only fight bonus unit and boss.

just wanted to make sure i hadn't wasted all those months farming this way, thanks goys

>goy
>playing gachashit
Accurate.

is there an item that gives escape? or an esper? im looking around and not too sure what does;

those fights let me charge my 3 larsas limit burst meters so they can GATTAI and give cloud his limit burst meter.
youtu.be/qseGe3VrbvA

The PS4 TZA version is as good as FFXII gets.

you can still do that with escape, just use escape as your last action

Some units have escape. There's a accessory that gives escape skill. You can also use smoke bombs if you want to craft a shitload.

same with Legends btw. Not worth fighting anything besides bonus units and boss.

I see, that would save me from the times when the larsas get killed because I couldn't one shot the fucking chocobo.

so this is where the fact that i havent done almost any of the quests in this game comes to bite my ass. the accessory that gives it is the flamering key completion reward. Fuck. i wouldnt lose much by just going with 2 75%, 1 50%, and whatever bonus unit i can take with me right? usually 100%, some 75%. the unit i would be replacing would be a second larsa, probably just put a xon there or some unit i got that has escape as a skill

post cuckshed please

if you got gil to burn, you can buy smoke bombs.

>Chase Basch
>Ayaka and 2nd TT too on the way
tf do I do now? I’ve beaten every trial with two Onion Kids and lesser support/tank. Who’s coming in the future that’s a cut above the rest? Sephiroth?

Why no one told me this earlier, based nepposter.

Lila

Soon

oh yeah. nice. 100 gil per? fucking chump change. now my FV and 100% FR should be able so solo the entite themselves.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

meant 100% FR drace, woops

>tf do I do now?
Chase TMRs, I doubt you have BiS on all your guys

the wiki is shit, it doesnt mention that the producer jacket has escape.

Playing FFV for the first time.

I've made Faris a Blue Mage and she's unlocked the Learning ability. Since I have that ability can I swap her to another job now and give her Learning so that she still learns enemy skills? Or do I have to keep her as a Blue Mage?

Is FFV fun___?

as long as you keep learning in her open ability slot she'll keep learning blue magic

yes to the first part. the secondary skill will let whatever class use something from another class, passives or active skills. So you can be a Knight or monk or whatever and have learning and as soon as you get hit with a blue mageable skill you will learn it, assuming it also hits the person with the learning passive equipped.

It's still my favorite FF of all time, so yes.

I'm liking it so far.

Good shit boys thanks. Gonna retire Blue Mage for the time being and give her another role.

Is it me or is Ignis slightly cross-eyed?

The better to see Noctis with?

one eye on the recipeh, one eye on the king

Any day someone posts SGR OST is a good day, thanks user.
youtube.com/watch?v=pE0eBr9jPKo

Hey guys don't forget we have an /ffg/ discord now. Come join in and chat about FF with us. discord.gg/gDBMRM

god...dammit....

delet this

Are we RPing now?

I chuckled

>implying it's not the same thing
"I'll never forget your smile the first time I cooked for you."

>Noctis IS his new recipeh
Ignis is into cannibalism? Does he fantasize about voring Noctis so he'll never leave him?

I've had a lot less free time since I started working but I wanted to play some FF
I haven't played 5, 6, or 9 but I feel like 9 is too much commitment and lol 1-3 while 5/6 will be more pick up and play
which one should I pick up, 5 or 6? and what's the best way to play them?

Pls stop bullying the best girl.

You should play both for sure. I guess it depends on how much you like rpgs with job systems (V). VI is my favorite FF so I'll recommend that and the best way to play it is the GBA version with a patch to restore the SNES sound and graphics (this is very important, otherwise play SNES).

I think V has better gameplay and a surprisingly good story for what it is. If you do care about story and characters though VI's are charming enough.

why is ignis such a retarded homo bros?

FFIX is actually pretty short when you're not slowed down by its slow-ass battle system. I've been playing for 8 hours, watching every ATE, and I'm already halfway through disc 2 content.

no

TIFA IS HERE!

brocons, not even once

>saved the monarchy and magic
>gave the world a new God Emperor
>saved the Oracle line
>saved his doomed waifu
Most FF characters wish they were this successful.

>retarded
He's crazy but he ain't stupid.

You're damn right, take that Loz! This was fun, I always like it when they include dialogue depending on what characters you bring. Wish we had Cid Missions for these fights.

>final_fantasy_vi

>reading file names

rip dissidia beta
you guys buying the full version?

>reading

back when FF12 TZA was released i missed out on the 5 judge busts that came with it, and i told myself the next time they do something like that i would get it. And guess who got the ultimate collectors edition? This guy, all for best boy himself, based WoL

Well, seems like Bahamut and the astrals die at the end of FF15. But before fading away he revives Noctis and Luna. The 12 kings pass on since the prophecy was been fulfilled and the ring was destroyed. Regis goes with them.

>tfw no beefy WoL

Sauce or bullshit.

>crazy
It could be argued he was the only one who acted liked a real human bean in a world that grew insane without even realizing it.

This scream will never not be hilarious

>RK maintenance notice
what are we getting next bros?
3rd anniv fest news?

30th anniversary exhibit. The astrals spent all their power in summoning the kings.

They went to sleep, faggot. They explicitly say this is what they want.

You mean the same exhibit that shows stuff that never happened in other games too?

Noctis and Luna went to sleep. The astrals are just plain gone.

Listening to the OP for Yuru Camp makes me wish the main cast of XV were cute girls instead. I wonder if they'll continue with Fujoshi Fantasy in the next mainline game or go with something totally different? What sort of setting would you guys like to see for XVI?

WHERE IS OO GOD DAMMIT

Bara gays

>Gladio and Prompto say to leave the world to them
>t-they totally revived them, guise!
Uh-huh.

I expect it by the end of the week. Announcement was Tuesday, yeah? Probably somewhere in the Tues-Thurs range then.

Every FF is different, so it's impossible to even guess. I'd like to see something inspired by that Witch tech demo or the space FF Kitase hinted recently.

The translator is a faggot headcanonist and probably doesn't even speak jap, they just say to leave things to them and for Noctis to enjoy his time with Luna.

Will OO help bring peace to /ffg/ or will it only cause more destruction?

What, the official translation? Because the official translation does say about leaving the world to them. Gladio says this:
おまえが守った世界は、最後までオレたちが守っていく。

it will either bring balance or destroy it

it will kill BE

So it'll try to flip over BE while the apes have the high ground and get eviscerated?