/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #238

He'll be in-game any day now...

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is available until the 22nd
>The Duel-a-thon ends on the 24th
>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on the 24th. Bamboo draw engine remains untouched for now
>The Tag Duel event is going to start on the 24th.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February
>Marik Ishtar has officially been teased ingame, he will likely be the next LD event

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14895915
youtube.com/watch?v=JvXPIBp-oSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I into gem knights?

KONAMI WILL FEAR THE SAMURAI

PRove me wrong dumb animetoddler
Kaiba never saw the final duel of yami vs yugi in the manga, that’s why he doesn’t understand where Atem has gone or why he isn’t in the puzzle.

you spend money boio

Looks pretty bad compared to the cuties from DM and GX

strawpoll.me/14895915

Chazzfags BTFO so far

>le funne Marik is next maymay
Can't wait for the month ahead post later this week that proves you wrong

Rebecca when?

Incorporate them with lyla/magical merchant

Never I’m too busy cumming on her feeties

i believe op is just teasing the other autist who posted yubel is going to be next, without a shred of evidence

>it's a ladybug shitter episode
Do they really enjoy spending 25 minutes of doing absolutely nothing and then losing?

How many magical merchants would you recommend I stuff into my deck to use particle fusion well?

Why does Keith wear that flag bandana on his head ?

AMERICA

to show he's american

3 is fine. run poly over particle fusion, its ass.

Can't I run both? I mean that's probably the best way to use particle fusion to fuse spam.

Better question:

Why do people who play Bandit Keith have a tendency to lose?

they don't give a fuck

I am kinda sad he died, he was actually one of the only people that did things the way most of us would in the anime.

>Not putting edition at the end of OP
Early thread fag your autism knows no bounds

Its a dead draw 80 of the time i had it. You need other cards to protect your citrine or prismaura.

based qt

keith is fine, he just fell in the water

Next update should add the next minibox to the files, right? I need to spend some gemmies, but don't want to if the box looks good

fuck me im lucky

its called a retcon

japed twice

>want to make ritual deck
>0 birds

Good work user. You can finally finish that Worm Zero deck.

Yes, yes, we know, OP of the other thread. You're mad as hell because your thread is ignored.

>Waking the Dragons
>Ghost Bandit Keith

>Keith's "lost soul" was seen when Yami Yugi ventured to find his other half and when Yami, Kaiba and Joey entered Dartz's lair

>I think your deck is really swell
>Most of mine I found in a well
>From North Acadamy I got Armed Dragon
>I'd rather be on the Ojama Wagon
>I fear the worst when I vs you online
>But I'd really want to make you mine

>ALEXISSSSSSSS

A lot of people cheated in the anime.

Why is literally everyone trying to kill Jaden?
>Nightshroud would've carded his soul if he lost to him in S1
>Amnael planned on using Jaden's life energy to control the sacred beasts to rejuvenate himself
>Kagemaru would've absorbed his soul to gain total control of the sacred beasts if he had lost
>Sartorius traps Aster & Jaden in a duel against Sarina. The loser would have their mind trapped in Kaibaland
>Prof. Cobra attempts to drain his life energy from him in their duel
>Sky Scout nearly kills him in their duel in the 2nd alternate dimension
>Skarr nearly kills him in their duel in the 2nd alternate dimension
>Zure nearly kills him during their duel in the 2nd alternate dimension
>Brron nearly kills him in their duel in the 2nd alternate dimension
>Haou tries to gain control of his body long enough for his soul to be wiped from existence
>Yubel tries to kill him in their final duel and Jaden only manages to survive by fusing with her
>Trueman nearly beats him and would've sent him plummeting to death in the academy volcano
>Honest tries to inflict stab wounds on him with his sharp feathers and even blows up the abandoned dorm to get Jaden caught in the explosion
>Nightshroud tries to trap Jaden's soul in the dark world but fails
>Paradox nearly succeeds in killing Jaden with Stardust, Rainbow and Cyber End dragons but survives when Yusei intervenes
>If Paradox had won the 3 v 1 duel, Jaden would've died alongside Yusei, Yugi and Atem

>be me
>wants to make a ritual deck
>1 bird and 1 senju from selection box
>no other cards
>400 gems left

I'm not the OP of the other thread, atleast add edition at the end of your OP

You forgot
>Alexis would’ve made him have a heart attack from all the sex she craved

Comes with the territory of being the MC. Everyone was trying to kill Yugi/Atem back in DM. Except that one guy with pink hair, I suppose
Also, Yubel didn't want kill Jaden. She wanted to kill everything else so nothing could kill Jaden.

>have 4 Senjus and 3 Birds
>no idea what ritul deck o make

More

Cyber Angels with Vennu

what is going on in this image

>go through 100 packs of ultimate rising
>0 birds
Are there any good or fun decks with BEUD though?

how do you get more than 2 of each other? restock box?
Also cyber angel or Light/Dark rituals you find in neo impact

When ;_;

>Sagging
>Jaden's collar is white instead of red
Can't fap, sorry

>filler

Alexis is trying to use the temptations of the flesh to distract Jaden from the only thing that matters in life

I got two Brids while trying to get 3 SKs and one from the selection box. I also got a Senju from the selection box and the other 3 while trying to get 3 MWs.

>sagging
She is a titcow, that's inevitable

I wanna rape Mokuba

Oh shit, I forgot about his duel with Jinzo and if he had lost, his life energy would've been taken from him

me too.

J-jaden...

What's the point? The insistence to put it in every thread even though it's neither witty, nor funny or necessary is what's autistic.

>Two weeks since last played pvp
>Bamboo ftk isnt gone yet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MORE

Alexis is perfect, I do not like this representation of her!

>playing my red eyes deck
>matched against keith
>first card he plays Genex Searcher
>???
>match keeps dragging along turn after turn he manages to stand his ground
>he used a skill twice but i didn't really pay much attention
>suddenly electro and searcher with 2.3k attack , one 7 completed each , , then a turbine and searcher gets to fucking 2.7k and i get OTK'd
I call cheating, first of all the fucker pulled this out of his sleeve and he had the excact sphere kuriboh needed to stop my econ steal for game

>MFW I predict a WoD and E-Con tribute to minimize the damage it causes without Mind Scan
>MFW It was also the only WoD in the opponent's deck
Tell it to me straight guys, am I going to be accused of APK abuse? I think I'm getting a bit too good at reading my opponent's plays.

They're talking about the anime, in the manga Keith obviously dies.
Of course, it's still a bad argument since the "lost souls" were just illusions created from Atem's mind. The Paradox brothers were also seen and they aren't dead.

Does she look like she would do such a thing? Espicially with Jaden?

youtube.com/watch?v=JvXPIBp-oSg

When?

When?

I do too but like in ten years and I would scream Seto as he came inside me.

>Be Alexis
>Win Tag Duel with Jaden
>Want to confess to Jaden after Tag duel
>Jaden walks up Alexis
>Tell Jaden he helped her clear her doubts
>About to confess
>"I...I really like..."
>Decides not to confess and tells Jaden she was glad to have met him and wants to stay rivals
>They hold hands for like 5 seconds
>He agrees and runs off
>She cries
This scene will never not make me mad, she the perfect opportunity to confess and instead she friendzoned herself. Anons, how would you remake this scene?

looks really cool. Never seen it before. Is the "Your opponent cannot Set any cards on the field" indefinite, just for this turn or as long as this card is on the field?
go choke on nigger cock soybeast

She realized that Jaden is a fag. Deal with it.

>Be Yami Yugi
>Tell opponent I have assembled all the pieces for victory
>He doesnt believe me and thinks im just spouting hot air, starts taunting himself
>Beat him that turn

As long as the card is on the field you fucking dumbass.

When?

>Jaden walks up to Alexis
>Tell Jaden he helped her clear her doubts
>About to confess
>"I...I really like..."
>"..."
>What Lex?
>"I like you Jaden."
>Yubel comes out of Jaden and kills her instantly
>Y-you too
>Jaden runs off back to his dorm

>Up against a Kaiba
>He tells me to surrender already because he doesn't have time for amateurs
>Surrender
WILD CARD

Reminder that you hazyfags with modded apks will be banned soon

>glad beast hater doesn't know how to play the game

classic

konami will fear the samurai

Why do you all say such lewd things about Mrs. Chazz Princeton?

>furshitter thinks he's good at the game because his archetype gets all these baby mode support cards that make take even soybeasts less skill

Better get used to it. Perfection is no match for gravity

Chazz I'm pretty sure Atticus isn't gonna let you marry his sister

Jaden is in live with trading cards.

>support cards that make take even soybeasts less skill

Bullshit. He would be Best Man.

The only people Alexis has shown attraction to is Aster and Jaden

If you knew how to play the game it wouldn't be so hard for you to take down glad beasts.

>literally can summon only 1 monster at time, no way to special summon another monster whitout normal summon first
>hurr durr it's too easy nerf this

Are Vennu Angels supposed to run primal cry as well?

>literally can summon only 1 monster at time
Soon...

What? Atticus was ready to hook her up with anyone who showed interest

desu I got to KoG using vennu as easily searchable daikini fodder. Now that I've seen primal cry's effect (it's quite good) I've considered adding it to the deck, so you can try it out

I like to think Joey knocked up Mai and then did the right thing and had a shotgun wedding in Vegas.

He wrote on Jaden's farewell card that he would leave Alexis to him, he was only humoring Chazz