/alg/ - Azur Lane General #103

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Belfast OP for obvious reasons. Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=66893026&page=2
babynamewizard.com/name-list/german-girls-names-most-popular-names-for-girls-in-germany
sheknows.com/baby-names/german-baby-names
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post meido tits

This is SFW mr. trips

Why do you play the PETA version of Kancolle?

Trips demand it, get on it /alg/

It's merely a trick of the mind. There's just so much aux equipment to upgrade and with the costs (especially for rainbow equipment) you are constantly starved of aux plates. Torpedoes however barely get upgraded after you've decked out the few handful of botes that utilise torpedoes so you start to build a stockpile of torpedo plates giving you the impression that you're getting more than you should.

My wife. I love her so much

Her original attire does a good job at hiding how massive her boobs are?

I also feel starved for main gun plates. AA plates are inbetween.

Why you make your wife deal no damage

Touch fluffy tails

>That gun on your wife

It's so she can be close to death after every sortie and I can nurse back to health anons

at least use 410mm

it is not worth buying plates with medals right?

Medals are fucking plentiful if you play a decent amount to being with, more so if you're on a cursed server like R'lyeh.

how do I know how server I'm on, what is the difference between servers, and why is R'lyeh cursed?

But that's my hagwife user

And my.

She's mine

Learning basic kana goes a long way, user. Google translate what サーバー means. There is no difference, except for who's on there with you and what you get in the shops.

It depends entirely on what stage of the game you're on. If you're like myself then you'll have every SSR and thousands of medals at which point the horrible medal cost of plates can be somewhat justified (though I personally wouldn't buy them). If you're a new player or a mid-game player who still needs to purchase gacha SSRs or the occasional gold BP then keep your medals. You'll be needing at least 80 every 2 weeks for the gold onahole if not 160 if you get lucky with the medal SSR available.

Kisaragi is my wife

Since October the only boats in the Medal shop have been Lusty, Takao, Prinz and 3d5.

can you change servers after you've started?, random curiosity

Puffy vulva da Not sure where Amazon poster is but I'm too tired to wait any longer.

Holy shit Ark Royal's airstrike is fucking dogshit against Jintsuu

I've noticed a trend ever since I've been checking battle results.
my carriers do no damage at all even in pve.

Like my clearing fleet. Takao just did 20k, Portland did 16k. underleveled Z46 did 4k.
Backrow, Akagi, Kaga, Unicorn. Akagi did 2k, Kaga did 1k, Unicorn did 3k. Unicorn's main job is healing so that's fine, but Akaga each with 6 in both skills is doing nothing at all.

now I just sent my boss fleet against a random fleet to see damage.
Ayanami did 14k, Cleveland did 9k, Indy I am leveling did 4k. That's fine. backrow there's Tirpitz with 11k, but a stacked Graf only did 5k. Illustrious managed to do 17 damage, but she's underleveled and underequipped. And this is a consistent thing. Against boss, full auto to not fuck with the numbers too hard, Ayanami still managed to do 48k, Cleveland 25k, Indy 9k. Tirpitz did 22k, Graf did 9k, illustrious managed to do 726.

Clearing fleet Takao and Portland are both max LB,, uni and akaga are lb2 Boss fleet everyone is max besides indy and illustrious. Graf has a full kraut setup with highest rarity aux all +6, uni has a me 155 but otherwise normal and akaga has normal recommended in OP. all three have +3 equip with most purple besides some aux.

Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?
I heard carriers were bad in pvp but are they in pve too?

California yo He's asleep. Probably.

Are you playing on auto?
If so the planes likely aren't hitting anything.

Damnit, come home you slutty doggo

Yeah, I usually auto the entire map until I get to boss where I ram torpedo it with Ayanami.

Are planes really that bad on auto? I thought only torps were fucked since battleships do fine.

It's not that they're bad on auto, but more that based on the rhythm your team has for the maps you're doing they're being launched when there's basically nothing on screen.

This harlot is responsible for the biggest erection of my life.

I want to fuck this doggo. Does rabies spread through sexual intercourse?

>worrying about rabies
>not worrying about her clawing and biting your dick off

This.

I know how to handle a doggo, but if I need to wear a condom then I won't bother.

>I know how to handle a doggo
>have zero knowledge on rabies or how to tame/treat a doggo

Surely somebody here knows by now if Tanikaze Kai has a memeface or not?

Are your CVs upgraded? They miss a huge amount of air power unless you feed them CV(L)s. Is their equipment upgraded? Makes a huge difference and +6 at least should be normal. Are they LBd? LB increases proficiency and often increases the amount of damage they put out. Otherwise not sure what to tell you, my CV(L)s do perfectly fine. Image related I guess? A Shouhou 10 levels lower than the others throws out acceptable damage and heals me perfectly well on auto.

Hammers is useless! Useless!

Yes, you can. From the title screen. Although your account doesn't transfer between servers.

Oh is her name Hammers? I kept calling her hentai girl because that's all she says.

Graf is fully upgraded, uni and akagi are almost, kaga has none. equipment and lbs are listed in that post.

maybe my fleet is just killing things too fast, but even when fighting a boss graf still did a really pathetic amount of damage. as much as the level 67 indy when Graf is 96.

I like Yamashiro, I would like to have sexual intercourse with her very much

>maybe my fleet is just killing things too fast
For CVs like Akaga, it's a matter of them getting to hit things properly or not. So if you're on auto, that's the reason
>graf
She just isn't that good for damage. Better than Illustrious in that department, but worse than Akaga, Enterprise, etc. No damage skills (german planes aren't worth it). Torp bombers are better if you need to kill something durable, and she has none

get in line

I would prefer her and her sister.

JK boobs are nice.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=66893026&page=2

Oh nice, this artist fully colored this.

Amazon da

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

why is metalblood so sexy

Buffs when desu

Never. They made her shit and 4x more common than other SSRs on purpose to make up for 7% SSR rate.

agreed, milkmaid retrofit when

To anyone who has married or plans to marry Fizzy, did you just name her Fize/Fizzy or did you come up with something a bit more creative than that, as her marriage dialogue is extremely cute and all about her looking forward to getting a real name and while Fize is a cute name, it feels like a cop out to basically name her "Vier Sechs" which isn't a real name.

I know this is a weird thing to stress out about, but its really bothering me and as I am having a hard time thinking of any cute German names as German girl names almost all sound guttural and harsh.

Name her hitler.

are you saying you have a problem with her being named Frau Coca Cola?

Erika

Pick something from here:
babynamewizard.com/name-list/german-girls-names-most-popular-names-for-girls-in-germany
sheknows.com/baby-names/german-baby-names

>renaming ships
Next you're going to tell me you rename Pokemon.

She literally asks you to give her a name when you marry her, user.

"Z46"

Nice autism user.

>Kaga and Akagi have 3 torp bombers with 150% efficiency at MLB
Is this why they're rated so high? The damage with Barracudas is insane

200 more diamonds and I'm going to marry the smug out of her.

>Kaga and Akagi
Only Kaga does.

No

No, Kaga is rated so highly because she has the single biggest slot in the game, as well as having ideal slot distributions all around so you're able to get a lot of air power out of her when using her as a reppu mule while also having a good slot to put your saiun in to avoid red-t.

Akagi isn't actually all that good, but she's given to you for free and serves her purpose well enough that you can bring her to even hard mode events and she'll (usually) not job that much harder than anyone else would.

shut the fuck up Ignacio

>she has the single biggest slot in the game
What a harlot.

Akagi is better than kaga
both are shit compared to cranes.

>Reppu mule
What is this, 2014?
Also it's Reppuu with two p and two u.

reppü

reipu

cranes?

rape ______

Toot and Toot (Sword).

Lebu Lebu

What the fuck? I thought I was the only Hag lover in here.

You probably are, those other heathens just married her for the stats.

Yes I do, though that's honestly better than monsters like who would keep her name Z46.

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
This was a really tempting option, I hope someone else here chooses that name for her.
Thanks for the links, I after much deliberation, I ended up choosing "Leyna" which supposedly means "little angel" in Old German. A soft and sweet name for my very soft and sweet wife!

Why Queen Elizabeth is so into Warpsite? Is she a fucking lesbian?

Queen Elizabeth is a child and Warspite is her watchful guardian grandma. This is obvious.

>J-Jintsuu you see, I can only come up with effective naval battle strategies if I burry my face in something soft and fuzzy so I'm going to need to borrow your ears
>I'm sure you can understand as a fellow strategist, and know that this isn't weird at all r-right?

Please treat your wife well user!

who would be the most abusive metalblood wife

I want to marry and stay forever with Tirpitz.

Would Unicorn + Phoenix and Kaga + Aniki + Helena be sufficient to auto 6-4?

The boss should work fine there, but the clearing fleet depends on whether or not Unicorn survives the suicide boats. At level 100 it shouldn't be an issue though, especially with new damage reduction.