/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

LAST CALL FOR THE BETA

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with a bonus Nergigante quest is underway until the 22nd. Get hunting!
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

powerpyx.com/monster-hunter-world-trophy-list-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkrmhMprC8
youtube.com/watch?v=vyTPP1Nq4pE&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

naked handler

Second for Brachy is best monster

And when every weapon's braindead...no one will be

I can't kill Nergigante on the beta for the life of me, with people or alone. Can anyone give me a hand and if they feel like it, point me what I really should do? Please send help.

If not, I'd just like to get the kill, but I'd rather learn too.

PSN in name field.

>tfw you will never hunt monsters with your fists since there are no fist weapons
I just want to rip and tear

Naked hunts with /mhg/.

>3 days and 11 hours left
hold me bros

Reminder that capcom loves manly women with fatty thighs and wide waist. I can't have a proper waifu with this failed fucking game

Huntresses

>was convinced that since all weve been getting shown since the reveal is wyverns wyverns and more wyverns that the remaining monsters HAD to be where they put the weird shit
>beetlejuice is not only yet another flying wyvern, but its a discount steve using a giant chicken wyvern skeleton as well
For fucks sake I'm so disappointed in the roster.

Hello

Dumb frogposter

world huntresses are cute and believably attractive, go back to god eater you faggot

>Reposting shit bait

only 4 more days for aus fags

Not to mention that corpse dragon is probably another Kushala, which means we have 5 in the game so far.

how much longer left on the beta?

Post leaks

fatty things are very feminine
of course a dumb frogposter has never seen a woman

6Ldd43AN6mYK
Doing Blos for variety

Huntresses have always been nice and curvy, user. You just never noticed it.

>im upset about the new monsters instead of the rehashed old ones
what

>that Steve lookalike at the top
Fake as the Mona Lisa

It unlocks at 11pm on the 25 for me

This game is a straight up improvement over MH4U. More monsters, more maps, more different ways to play. Those who prefer a more traditional experience can also play on Guild Style. 4U can also get damn nearly unplayable on O3DS models thanks to framerate issues.

Why do people keep memeing about their dead 4U game on here? There is literally no reason to play 4U for anyone who has a modded 3DS.

What's your timezone

All the fake digital paintings these days baka

Less than two hours

I wish one of these leakers would show us the HBG trees

JESUS CHRIST I WOULD WORSHIP THAT ASS FOR DAYS. WHO NEEDS BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER WHEN I CAN EAT ASS INSTEAD?

HOLY FUCK I LOVE BUTTS

+10 fuck daylight savings

Delete this right now

The problem with World is that even the "new" monsters feel rehashed.

did it just fucking autocorrect s m h to baka
im leaving this fucking site jesus christ

How do I accomplish this?

I want to bury my face in them delicious buns and make them my home.

Not at all.

>did it just fucking autocorrect s m h to baka
hownew.ru

>use niggerspeak
>get mad when the site makes you sound like a weeb

Better gookspeak than niggerbabble.

Well 4U is just a better experience. I don't know what else to tell you.

where are ala screens?

How has GS been nerfed? I saw someone in the last couple of threads talking about it.

Name three monsters in World that you feel are completely new concepts that haven't been done before in the series.

You only think that because you played 4U first.

No man, just no. Not only do you require a patch to even read the shit, all caution is thrown to the wind thanks to arts. Brave is fun, sure, but it trivializes fundamentals.
>more monsters
>more maps
You ever see one of those 100 games in 1 bundles? There is a lot of bogus shit in MHXX, and even though I enjoyed it, MH4U still keeps the fundamentals in tact.
>no reason to play
What is your reason for playing anything?

What element is Bagelgeuse? Blast? Does that mean there's 3 fucking blast monsters in this game and only ONE water monster?

Nobody has made it that far.

Monster Hunter but every time you die to a monster it rapes you. If you play as a male the only way to successfully hunt a monster is to rape it into submission.

Rathalos, Rathian, Diablos.

Reminder Weakness Exploit is back to being 50% affinity in World.

Reminder that one of the Rathalos sets will feature Crit Boost.

Reminder that everyone will be wearing some variant of Rathalos armor in World.

People memed too hard about spinoffs and anime. So hard that it came back to bite them in the ass now that they can't use the word spinoff anymore since capcom considers 4u a spinoff.

I personally think XX is a better game than 4u.
Not having monsters locked behind rng expeditions that you still can't access even with dlc is all it took.
XX just needs some fine tuning. 4u certainly needs more fine tuning than XX in my opinion.

XX is a fine and fun game despite how hard the minority whiners will try to convince you otherwise.

>"muh rehashes"
>In a game series where every almost monster is a reskin of Rathalos, Lagiacrus, Barroth or Kushala

not sure if this is old news with the leaks, but for those weho care, trophy list is out
powerpyx.com/monster-hunter-world-trophy-list-revealed/
doesn't give away a ton, but curious as to what tempered monsters are

Bazelgeus and Vaal Hazak are the only two I can think of.

All is right in the World then.

>user doesn't like athletic-looking women who are objectively the sexiest demographic
>Instead, he likes emaciated cartoon women from nipland

This is what weabooism has wrought. I propose we burn all moe trash before it's too late.

asuka rp cant properly express my disappointment

>4U can also get damn nearly unplayable on O3DS models thanks to framerate issues
I've play 4U on a O3DS for like +2300. I don't see how is """"""""""unplayable"""""""""".

what does crit boost do desu

Everything according to the mastermind's plan.

Corruption of Champions mod when?

Gotta say I'm liking using the Landmines for LBG. That shit is awesome.

Don't forget Congalala!

Theres literally no downside to having a bigger roster in a MH game.

It can get pretty shit online

Good...good...

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkrmhMprC8
not bad, that mount botched his time though
any better SA runs?

Who's the water monster? Barroth?

kek go back fucking your """"""chubby""""" women
capcom ruined the huntresses they fell to the thicc meme
they're ugly as fuck, making a casual mh wasn't enough they also fucked up huntresses

I hate it. I'd rather have one of the two HBG ones. Hoping LBG gets an alternative special too.

it's boosts crit

>post faic wen you alredy like worlds and theyrs litaraly noting anyone kan sey to change

It hasn't its strong as fuck. Its just that shitty players cant cheese a drawcharge for easy wins anymore, it takes an additional 5 braincells to play it effectively now, which I greatly welcome as a GS main.

>tempered
Looks like that user that was babbling about Trance Monsters a few weeks ago had an inkling. Interested to see what they actually are.

>What the fuck was 4th gen being a huge steaming pile of shit?

>Nergigante
>Anjanath
>Tobi Kadachi
And before you call these hybrids of shit that exists, you can fuck right off. Their behaviors are different, attack patterns are different, fucking Nerg and Anjanath use hit confirms (yeah they've existed in the past, but its his signature move), and Tobi isn't a Narga+Zinogre hybrid, even if he uses static and has a tail.

Your question is bad and you should feel bad.
Name three Nintendo games with new concepts that haven't been done before. I'll start you off with one. It rhymes with hard bored.

4U is widely considered to be the best in the series along with FU.

No one was talking about Nintendo though

Jyura

Who else here is going to progress through the game by exploring each map entirely, do every optional quest as they come, and maybe even make more than one low rank armor?

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=vyTPP1Nq4pE&t=3s

You aren't wrong. The title of best mh game is currently a 3way tie between 3u, XX, or FU. Maybe world if it turns out real decent.

ctrl + s

>rather have one of the two HBG ones
why? this sticks to the core of LBG gameplay, being able to manipulate the monster into doing what you want, whether that's breaks, knockdowns, or status.
HBGs specials are all about having your own positioning be proper to deal damage.

That being said, I would like some kind of aerial/none mine ability, yeah.

Only fucking idiots, read:grandpas, think Fu is among the best in the series

Checking in.

God DAMN Bazel is handsome.

>Miniature Crown Master
>Giant Crown Master
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's a cute monster, but not half as cute as the Handler!

I might die of shame.

Only when monsters are Apex'd does it dip to like 20 fps. Solution: use a wystone or two

>source: this shitty circlejerk of 3DS fanboys

to be fair it's the best of gen1+2

4babs think 4 is the best. How shocking.
4u is so overrated it's ridiculous.

XX isn't released outside of Japan as far as I know
Am I crazy or something?