I have $3700 in ETH right now and that's it for my crypto portfolio. I want to start diversifying

I have $3700 in ETH right now and that's it for my crypto portfolio. I want to start diversifying.

Been thinking of putting $500 into iExec. What else? I don't want to invest in shitty p&d coins, I want to invest in coins that actually show potential of making it big.

Monero

LTC

I would get GNT before brass golem is released.
LTC is finishing segwit and getting used the lighting test
XRP is getting lots of exposure

I also see Maidsafe as a good longterm hold.

Alright tier:
>Golem will break soon
>Waves is being memed a lot and supposedly gets added to Kraken soon
>RLC is a good bet, I'm in too
>STRAT is gonna be big

Dunno tier:
>XEM
>BTC
>XRP

GAMBLE tier:
>XBY

STUPID GAMBLE tier:
>POSW
>bitbean

>he thinks XBY is safer than POSW

newfag or idiot detected

t. bagholder

>he thinks posw is less of a gamble than xby

Holy fucking shit, post your wallet then, retard.

You're a cocksucker putting PoSW in the same tier as BitBean. I know it's been memed a lot recently but goddamn you faggots are fudding a perfectly good coin for unironically no reason. Yes i'm mad but no i'm not a bagholder.

>>Golem will break soon
Break in a good or bad sense? I was thinking of Golem but people have been saying RLC is much better, more undervalued and has real research and experts developing/backing it.

Also where can I buy RLC and Golem?

bittrex
I mean that Golem will probably do a mini moon when Brass is live. If it proves to be great, normies get redpilled about it, bringing even more cash.
The question isn't "RLC or Golem?" but WHEN to invest on which.
Right now I'm pushing everything I can to Golem. When Brass gets out, I'll split my gains and shove the excess cash to RLC.

>but WHEN to invest
ah I see, but I don't want to miss a potentional moon trip so I think I'll put some in both. At the risk of being told to do research, what is Brass? I'm on my phone right now and I can't seem to find anything easily on it.

Distribuated 3d animation rendering.

Shut the fuck up cunt you think you know it all you autistic fuckhead?

Yes...

Buy POSW before it reaches 1$.

FRANCS

WINGS
I
N
G
S

I bought mine at $0.1, not it's $0.15, Holding until they become a standard for crowdfunding shitcoins. It's still not too late, it could have the market cap of Augur or Gnosis by the end of the summer

RLC,WBB,ICN,WAVES,INCNT

IEx.ec is a scam, they haven't even started coding.
Source: their github is filled with nothing related to this coin. Not a single thing despite the copypaste from the ethertutorial with changed strings for their name.

Everyone who buys into this is a idiot.

This right here.

They have what few other coins can offer: a purpose

Most other shitcoins are just founded on hype and famcy marketing, and "potential"

Buy WAVES

It has huge potential profits and is a very serious crypto, i believe massively undervalued. It's basically ripple but less gay