>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7i4sF_BgQ&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LUVxbv8_1ys
livestreamfails.com/post/13327
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ch.nicovideo.jp/sinkei-ryodan/blomaga/ar1390566&prev=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was that at the time he was in the thread or was it way later on?

Nth for lasers are cool

one day VR will let me get fucked in the ass

What shader? It's not cubed.

Copy pasting what I said foolishly in DEAD THREAD

No idea, I was playing around 12 to 3 AM EST, and he showed up sometime in there. Had no idea he was in the thread.

I have him on my friends list by virtue of whatever, so I shot him an invite for shits and giggles.

and it won't be gay right

>classes actually start up tomorrow instead of Tuesday
Fuck.

Does trail render with gaps that stays in the air require scripts?

Yeah, Matsix was in the thread yesterday. haha

>MFW can't even get snail marker working on point gesture

Also you're avatar looks really cool.

>work is every monday for the rest of my life

For the character? It is in fact cubed shader flat lit toon with an outline of 0.2

I'm uploading a video RIGHT NOW on how to do it

There are step by step instructions for it on youtube. user just get enough attention span and follow the video step by step. It's best to do it as the video does. Pause and play when need be.

>I'm uploading a video RIGHT NOW on how to do it
Based.

>start work when everyone is online
at least there's the weekend right

Wow. I honestly feel bad for the dude, he seems to be taking all this shit really hard for whatever reason.

I was hoping he'd come dance with us at the Void Club, just relax and have fun, but I guess he had other business.

no because prostate stimulation involves no men

I don't even use VR in the week because it's too much hassle to set up to use just to use for an hour or so.

complete with the lasers?

Meetups where?

He seemed to be having fun in the thread after that part in the screenshot. Someone asked him to join the void club in that thread too, that's why I asked what time he joined it.

It is gay because it is made to enhance the sensation of getting fucked in the ass

no its made to make pooping enjoyable

no because a futa is not a man and they can fuck you in the ass

>Follow the video

I followed this one youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7i4sF_BgQ&t=4s

It just makes me crumble my hand up instead of point.

Sure
>a cock in my ass is not gay
Sure, man

So I imported the FBX into Unity and I see that the side hairs are messed up. In the rigging menu in Unity it showed the specific bones out of place. I corrected the one on the left manually to more or less how it's supposed to be. So what kind of issue is this? A bad export? Unity's fault? Or something I need to fix in Blender?

futas also do not exist

It's not gay if the dick is feminine

cock in ass isnt gay if my cock is in your wifes ass

Seconded. My voice is obliterated but I can still deal out headpats.

>feminine dick meme
lol
ok

No sorry, lasers took too long to make and making a video on them is a pain in the ass. It's just particles though.

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=LUVxbv8_1ys

sorry it took so long, I had to make the best title card I could

They do in VR, so your point is invalid.

~ S U B A R A S H I I ~

Nice work

im im the basement 5077

Onahole/dildo trackers when?

Whoa, seriously?
Can you ask him to rip the bones for Shiki as well? Or, better yet, how he did it in the first place so we can do it ourselves?

thanks m8

Hahah were you the same pepsi guy from a while ago?

yeah that's me

We need VR connected dildos to simulate fucking.

this is a test

>TFW

For tops we need VR pants that simulate stimulation on nether regions, oh dear god i can already imagine how rancid the thing is going to smell when weebs use it daily and don't wash the damn thing

best feeling

How many materials though?

>do the normal model->blender->mixamo->unity thing
>uploaded, all seems well
>head isn't attached to animations somehow, allowing me to move it while they play
It's hilarious so I'll probably keep it for now. But how exactly did this happen?

some girl I've been hanging out with on vrchat started sending me pics of her and she's pretty cute

>some girl finally trusts you enough to send you private pictures
>"Oh boy wait until Veeky Forums hears about this!"
This is why you're a virgin

An user posted prototypes of haptic suits the last thread. It think it was named teslasuit.

Now we just need teslapants

>hang out with /vrg/
don't talk but, when i do they don't freak out about being a girl
feels good guys. keep being dope.

I'll have you know that I lost my VRginity long ago

Only normies lose their shit when they hear female voice, when i see someone clearly attention whoring in public instance i usually go imitate annoying nerdy boner kid "Oh my god, are you a real girl? oh wow, i like girls!"

Learn the basic rules of lewding, you don't kiss and tell if you wanna keep doing it for long

>I'll have you know that I lost my VRginity long ago
It would be so funny if it wasn't so sad

>plays VRC
>still regards 3D women

Its about now that I could use a laughter turning to disgust reaction image

Is there any opportunity in making money off of modeling and rigging characters for sale?

I know some scripting and shader-making too.

There have been multiple people in these threads asking if there's anyone they can pay to do the most basic shit

Yes and yes, don't know how but you can sell models to lazynubs, if you can make a model from scratch you can pretty much slap Zeus's cheerios off of his hands

MatSix revealed his voice on stream, said that he's busy with work and needs to focus on that instead of making videos.

Also he sounds cute. Singing video was him

thanks for the update, now fuck off

you arent wrong, its annoying as shit.

His singing voice is quite good. Heard it before ingame.

no1curr, take it to the discord

Solution? be mute and lewd among the traps, as long as you aren't trying to leg up on them with girly voice you're among friends, or use a voice changer and you'll be labeled a trap alongside them even if it's a girly voice changer
Point being vagina card only hinders you in this game

Formulate a process for adjusting models to better fit a persons RL proportions so full body tracking isnt so wonky

yeah its dumb some girls try to force the voice to be more girly
aint about that shit

Awesome. I'll look into that then. I really like dicking around in blender (mostly spent time making IK rigs and animating by hand though)

Just gotta save up the money for the VR gear. Been wanting to do that anyway. If I can recover some of the cost it makes it easier to justify it.

selfreply but cats fix model will actually bind two separate models to whatever skeleton you try to fix, used it to attach the two different rigs together

My go to is act like they are a kid and tell them this game is only for adults. Then when they say they're a girl I say "Oh I couldn't tell" and leave.

wrong post, i was asking how to attach two models to a single rig

Does anyone know what font the nameplates use? I need it for my avatar

I've almost got this avatar working, but there's something weird going on with the dynamic bones in the breasts. When I delete their dynamics, they're perfectly normal, and when I test the model in Blender it also behaves normally, so I'm pretty sure it's an issue within Unity (i.e. not weightpainting or something).
Basically, my breasts are always at a 180-degree offset from my left arm. If it's pointing forward, they point straight out back. If it's to the side, they point out the other side. If I stretch my arm backwards they look even kind of normal.
Anyone have some idea of what's causing this?

Am I the only one who still finds the Ugandan Knuckles meme mildly amusing? I'd never use a Knuckles avatar or partake in that memery myself, but I still have a sensible chuckle when I see them running around doing stupid shit.

>livestreamfails.com/post/13327

Ok, I'm buying a hip tracker.

If they do something really different then yeah, but 98% of the time it's the same annoying lines.

So long as they're being creative about it instead of repeating the exact same thing.

Does anyone else crash a lot? Any way to fix it?

God bless dude, this is really helpful. Good quality, good voice, good all around. Thanks a bunch.

dont for mmd authors works. They know people are making money off their free to use works.

Super interesting read on the MMD side of things by mmd authors
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ch.nicovideo.jp/sinkei-ryodan/blomaga/ar1390566&prev=search

I don't get the mmd modelers who get mad at people using their stuff when they post it publicly on the internet but those who make money off works that aren't theirs are total assholes

I like the ones with custom avatars that just sort of hang out

Can't stand retard desktop knuckles
>"hue duj u no da wei"
>I dont respond
>knuckles does the same thing to someone else only to see them moving their hands as they block them

Trying to address this issue where my legs clip through a skirt.
Could this be resolved with dynamic bones/colliders?

depends on the knuckles, i've personally noticed it's way higher quality recently
the dank memer wave has died down a lot so it's more russians and euro new players just chilling vs screaming children
i've had quite a few knuckles be legitimately constructive at stuff like the pug and open mic night, one russian dude was singing folk songs as a basic bitch one, was pretty dope

You're going to need custom animations for walking/sitting or you can try to weight paint the skirt to the legs, dynamic bones will never work quite right

Anyone here want to meet at our Void Club instance?

why is this fag such a slut

Wouldn't mind a meetup, last night's at the fire was pretty nice.

I see. Thanks.

>japs are mad that the rest of the world doesn't understand their strict social rules

Futas have vaginas so it's ok since you can imagine impregnating them afterward.

yes pls

>watching livestream
>weird yandere girl
>start to love her

wtf since when were girls genuinely funny

I'll pay you $10 to fix my model that has a bunch of clipping issues.

ive been there

And with that MaTSix is dead.
F
RIP in piece the first mute I met.
Now I will be the one true mute Fumio. jk

>many people I think are korean
lol, this is just some jap's angry rant at the thought of those dirty koreans using his property. I can't stand retards like this, who already produce copyright infringing material, and then get angry when other people make use of it. If you don't want it distributed, don't make it publically available. The guy was even bitching about someone not setting up the model correctly, as though that's a legitimate reason to kick and scream about gaijins