/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss and fight over new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1167 - Homo Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DgMLqpXoBc
sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT IS THIS GAY SHIT

FUCKING GAY
Also, those fucking knees. Ew. Who drew this garbage?

Let's just distract ourselfs with "Sonic Heroes Remake" bullshit talk so we don't have to talk about this gay thread image.

autismu

>Yaoi edition
>The reactions to the OP
Kek, this takes me back to last year.

Heterofags btfo

I want Sonic and Shadow to have sex!

I agree. If it does happen it'll control like shit because Sonic Team, ever since Unleashed, has forgotten how to make games that don't control like shit, especially if it's on Forces' engine. The current voice actors/directors are garbage and a big reason of why I enjoy Heroes is the voice cast. If it does happen (it's /v/, I doubt it) then it'll be okay.

BEGONE, HOMO!

Has Sonic ever shown interest in Amy in anywhere except Boom?

Kek, not a Yaoifag. I just remember when someone trolled the shit out of this general by every other edition being Sonadow. Eventually they ran out of ideas for editions & pics, so they gave it up.

Anyways, Sonic on a donut!

/sthg/ never changes.

Sonic X

Sonic 1
A little girl with short blue hair and simple blue clothes.

Sonic 2
A little girl with long blue hair and yellow streaks and a simple outfit that follows the same palette.

Sonic 3
A little girl with short blue hair, a yellow hat, a complicated dress and a lot of fancy accessories

Sonic & Knuckles
A little girl with long red hair and lots of blue fancy accessories. She's Sonic 3's twin sister.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic 3 can fuse with Sonic & Knuckles to make a fancier little girl that combines their characteristic. She sometimes decides to wear even fancier clothes, which turns her into her definitive form, known as Sonic 3 Complete.

You cannot refute the evidence, /sthg/.

Sonic Adventure
Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles' teenage sister. Long blue hair, a lot of accessories but not nearly as many as her sisters. Her outfit has a lot of colours, specifically blue, yellow, red, pink, purple and gray. Her clothes are closer to something you'd expect to see in a big city, but she always brings her fishing pole wherever she goes.

Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure's teenage cousin. She sometimes hangs out with Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. She can get a bit edgy at times. Blue hair with black and red streaks.

Sonic Heroes
A girl in her late teens. She used to have blue hair and wanted to get yellow and red streaks, but she decided to be more original when she saw the other girls doing the same thing, so she's constantly changing accessories and sometimes even the colour of her hair to fit one of the 3 main ones and sometimes other colours such as purple or green. Sometimes she gives in and just goes for the streaks, but she usually prefers to stick to her own style.

Shadow the Hedgehog
Deep down she's a good teenage girl who just wants to understand who she is, but people tend to keep a distance from her because she always brings a gun and rides a motorbike despite not having a license and sometimes breaking the law. She's the edgiest girl of the entire country. Long black hair with red streaks.

Sonic 2006
Older girl who looks ugly and often considered a bad influence, but sometimes people still spend some time with her because they love when she plays music on her guitar or other musical instruments.

>Sonic will never pet your head and tell you not to worry, buddy
why live

Oh, yeah I forgot about that. Too bad Amy is a bitch in that show. Well, at least she can get with Sonic in some places. In the games and the comics she can't get nowhere with him. I guess we can see if IDW does anything with them but I doubt anything will happen.

How long until people start waifuing Sonic games?

Give it like 4 days and we will already see lesbian ships on deviantart.

Is this a Sonic?

no that's one of those new digimen that fuses with the humans

No that's a poorly designed OC.

I'm claiming Sonic 2 as my waifu.

is it? i don't recognize him

Sallicole is the only Sally ship that matters.

Good thing Sally doesn't matter.

>Tails will never pat your head and tell you that everything will be okay

Not canon, also if she fucks her it's like fucking a vocaloid.

Sally belongs with Sonic. It LITERALLY happened in the comic

100k points. I wonder if you can even do that in any other stage.

Adventure chan is best girl

reee, not canon, go back to /co/, fuck Sallicole, blah, blah, blah.

Cute pic

WE MUST UNITE IN ARMS AGAINST THE FURRIES WHO INFEST THIS GENERAL AND THE FANBASE

FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE FURFAGGOTRY
FIGHT BAAAAACK

Knuckles will never rub your head and tell you now there

Stupid user. Shadow is in love with Maria, not Sonic!

Not in the reboot.

>WE MUST UNITE IN ARMS AGAINST THE FURRIES WHO INFEST THIS GENERAL
user, I have bad news: There's more of them here than you

Klonoa should be in the next storybook game if we ever get one desu

Sonally is a ok ship but it's kind of boring when you think about it.

THERE WERE MORE REDCOATS THAN AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARIES IN 1776, AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE!!!

THE COLD GRASP OF THE FURRIES ON THE NECK OF THE PEOPLE MUST BE BROKEN!!

>by shadow of myself
lmao that name is perfect

How would you want to get fucked by Eggman?

>that one time someone got literally medically triggered by that picture

Wait, what?

sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/
This entire page is just stupid. So yeah, lonely teenagers have weird fetishes about fictional characters that have no flaws in their eyes. Who would have thought. Big deal.

t. sonic passion user

This is the fuel for anti-Sonamy shippers.

Yeah, I may as well be. I can understand finding it funny because of how ridiculous it gets and joking about it, I do so myself too. But actually being surprised is just dumb, unless you're like 10 or something.

bruh
look at this dood

>I had a nice day
>It was time for me to go to bed
>I fall asleep
>Must've slept for about 2 hours
>It was midnight, I wake up
>I hear breathing
>I look
>It's Big
>I kind of freak out
>"H-Hello..." I stutter
>Big takes a large, shaky breath
>"Where's Froggy?"
>"I don't have him."
>I'm sweating now
>Big blinks
>"I guess we'll have to make due then"
>At first I don't understand, but then Big stabs me straight in the throat
>I fall to the ground, bleeding out
>Big stands over me
>I understand now
>I am Froggy
>Everything will be okay.

Where can I download Sonic 2 Special Edition?

He has no personality. He's created to be a goof.

That picture reminded a random anonymous user of a situation that happened between him and his babysitter when he was a kid that went about the same way, with the "it's just a game!" deal, and it wasn't until he actually saw that picture that he remembered the event and clued in to what was actually going on.

>ywn be Tails' shining hope

If Sally (and the rest of the Freedom Fighters) are in IDW, how would you feel?

Like not paying for another issue and telling everyone else I know not to either.

How did he react when remembering it?

Tails is the Absolute GOD of Hyperdeath!

>white wimmin Amy with negro facial structure
Why

This, but also with level design done from scratch, second acts being very different from act 1 and 4 new zones that replace what Episode 3 would have been. And are actually interesting.
The main reasons I want this are to get the Sonic 4 name back and giving the soundtrack the respect it deserves.

I don't know. I don't want the FF to fade into obscurity. I'll be sad when/if that happens. On the other hand, I think the FF were so boring towards the end. I don't think we need them anymore. I think a fresh start would be nice.

Might draw out a Sonic Adventure 2 -tan, thanks

Is there any way to disable R2 option from devkit? I don't have a second analog for it

Just saw from the last thread and I think it also fits in well with that, since it focused on their personalities.
Hyped to see your art btw

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I DID

HE ONLY SEES ME FOR WHO I AAAMMMM

tfw no crossover

Are there actually unironic Klonoa fans?

System Leviticus indicated! All systems are full power, must eradicate degeneracy! This is who I am! I was created not to destroy Shadow, but to destroy faggots and furries! Eggman will save the human race from species mix-breeding and save planet Earth.

>Omega on Eggman's side
YOU'RE NOT MY WALKING TOASTER

If that Heroes remake fake leak was real and they kept teams other than Team Sonic, who would you think they'd replace Big with?

Yes

Sonic could learn to appreciate Amy more and Amy needs to give him space. Looks like the recent games are doing that but defintely not before.

First 2 games were GOAT, GBA games are okay time wasters.

Why are you so focused on only their relationship?

They'd keep Big.

No, just Tails' boyfriend.

Heroes 2 should just be Team Sonic and Team Dark.

Fucking Jack Spicer right there.

Classic Sonic.

I'm not only focused on them to be honest, it's just what came to mind. A lot of relationships in the series could use work in the games if I'm honest. Like, when is the last time Amy and Cream hung out?

Blaze and Silver need to be playable though

No they don't.

Kek no they don't. Neither one is even canon, maybe they can cameo on a poster or something.

6 year olds and 12 year olds don't usually form long term relationships.

If you have to add them do what someone said in the last thread, add Amy on to them and make Team Rose since Big is probably never coming back and they don't seem very interested in using Cream anymore.

Yeah & hedgehogs & rabbits don't tend to run at the speed of sound & fly.

Fact is, SEGA hasn't really bothered with the relationships of characters in recent years as they haven't used them in any capacity lately.

At least if we get a Heroes 2, we don't have to worry about Tails having that crappy voice he did in the first one.

There was a fake leak?

>rabbits
>run at the speed of sound
Not canon. That was only to keep gameplay consistent.
>but Blaze in Rush
Same answer.
>but
No argument? Thought so.

I can see Blaze being the Power type member of Team Rose, since apparently Sonic Team has retired Big from the games.

>not Blaze, Silver and Marine

It was better than both of his Adventure voices

Big was in both Sonic Runners and the 2016 Olympics game, both of which were made by Sonic Team.

>travels freely between her dimension and Sonic's
THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED