events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88PXZCuuxls
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68999-so-the-final-poll-results-are-here/&page=6#comment-4705101
twitter.com/tsunderica/status/955291116504403968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vote ______

Where Lucina?

I want anal sex with LUCINA

Celica and Canas are the only correct answers. anything else is questionable at best

Vote well spent.

NINO.

Everyone is spamming vote pictures in the other thread
This one will probably be used when that one hits the image limit at 400 posts

Who else /MOMMY/ here?

No regrets. I have to reward him for his service.

We're voting for him, right /feg/?

>Still no Batta or Gheb
truly there is no justice in the world

I am alone, but I will get her into Heroes to reunited with Sakura!

Vote for Guin! She can satisfy you physically and sexually on the battlefield!

______ a shit

V O T E

Do it for Brom!

good taste

Is there anyone besides the SoV redos that weren't on the last CYL? I can't remember if old Hector was or not, also Jahn.

youtu.be/88PXZCuuxls
to avoid clogging the thread with early images post your FE favourite tracks, whatever they might be

They both were. You check against the old results: serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68999-so-the-final-poll-results-are-here/&page=6#comment-4705101

I know it probably won't happen, but I want Lucius to get his rightful place as the first Monk. And the first Light user for western audiences.

I don't see why they got rid of Path of Radiance Ike but got rid of all the duplicates still in FE1/3 and 9/10, and they're not even combining the votes, Zelgius/BK is split 3 fucking ways, it's ridiculous.

Because IS is literally retarded.
Having no cultivating of the poll fucks it up in numerous ways

>Zelgius
that's nothing, they added Heroes OCs, there is now a total of 5 different Anna's you can vote for

Forseti pl0x

If Fates can't let me have her, maybe FEH will.

Where do I go to vote?

Draw 2 cards retard

third link in the OP

Read the OP

As soon as my post went through I thought "It's probably going to be in the OP" and sure enough it was. There's no excuse for retardation this high, I promise I won't let it happen again.

Because the only thing they're concerned about is preventing the past winners from showing up again, it was a free for all last time too, and the guys still ended up getting BTFO by Ike even with his split votes.

s'cool user

If Alm gets a CYL variant I'll finally have someone to deck out with my extra DC.

When would the CYL units even be added though? Around when the first set of CYL winners were released?

Yeah well if top 4 were going to win they were going to win, but they're out of the running now so every year from here on out if they keep eliminating winners from the pull having duplicates will just make the problem worse and worse, they should have nipped it in the bud this year, why they have 3 Black Knights and 5 Anna's is beyond me, 9/10 characters in general are just fucked.

I am using my first vote for Marth, a symbolic gesture. I ask if you would do the same, but if you don't wish to do so then I understand.

Wish we had more than 7 votes, but no biggie. Hopefully we get an interesting vote this year and not more of the same. Wonder if we'll see some giants fall in popularity.

If anyone here is in 1-1k, I'd appreciate knowing your TT score.

First poll was held in January, CYL came out in August.

maybe a bit sooner, they have a set schdule for the game now, before they had to deal with initial release so it got pushed back a ton, but the infrastructure for new Characters is already in place so they probably won't delay it that long this time around, unless they want the half-year mark thing to become a repeating thing.

>tfw spamming votes for Oliver

Give your votes to her.

>tfw
>no image attached
I hate it when you /r/edditfags take something and ruin it completely

wrong meme bro. You're thinking of
>mfw
Feels aren't a face

I know and I agree, but they should've learned their lesson the first time; every duplicate should have redirected to the same voting link despite which game they appeared in. They clearly don't care about spoilers at this point, and yet characters like "Zeke" and "Sirius" and "Camus" x 2 are all treated as separate ballots because of the different games they're in.

>tfw
>no image to show what feel is being felt
I hate it when you /r/edditfags take something and ruin it completely

I voted for Aversa. You have every right to be upset I voted for waifu shit plus it's nuFE tier but I want some of that sexy, caramel dessert.

With the top two knocked off Tharja and Camilla are next to win, who knows with all the Lyn and Lucina votes being free to vote for other characters, this was my thoughts from the other day about what new characters from this year that will be popular that weren't last year

Thanks user for the vote, I really hope she comes on a Mother's Day banner.

I voted for Cecelia. She has served me well.

Akshually, tfw was a meme invented specifically so you didn't have to post a picture with it. This was at the height of mfw, when image limit was in short supply.
Get told, newfag.

you can vote with multiple browser, iirc.

I voted for her too. I saved myself for her so Morgan could learn Shadowgift.

Did the exact same.

Voting for my FE Waifu Mia. I also want to vote for more dragons or even laguz but I know they would just do something weird to them. You can also vote for the daughter from Radiant Dawn.

>What are Wojacks
Go back to /r/eddit and your lack of image posting, imgurcuck

I didn't think you could make yourself look any more stupid, but you sure surprised me.

I'm interested in seeing where the SoV heroes fall this year. The game itself didn't explode in popularity, but the characters themselves were well received.

I already have 3/4 of my favourite Fates: Leo, Belka, and Saizou. Now only her left!

>not an argument
try harder, sweetie

kek, you too

>refined melon crusher for res just so I could get divisible stats
was it worth it?

Celica will probably get around Micaiah levels, Pegasis sisters will be more popular overall, maybe some Tharja types going over to Faye, who knows really.

Est doesn't deserve to do well

>current year
>still uses kek
I'm sure you have school tomorrow, kiddo. You should get to bed soon.

tfw and mfw have both evolved to the point where they can be abstract and not require visual aid, and sometimes are even funnier that way

for example, there's no reaction image that could improve on "tfw out of emu meatballs"

Go away, we're to busy vote spamming to care about the game.

>See a big spike in Veeky Forums's post count
>Go check what it is.
>It's just a dumb popularity poll for a gacha game.

What is wrong with you guys.

>personafag

>ponyfag

>Attention whore

REMEMBER TO NOT VOTE FOR REINREDDIT.

Can he make it this time /b/ros?

Where do you think you are?

Like it or not, he will win 2nd place

>tried doing the same with the Hagoita and Fury for Airzura but the build website had the wrong stats

If she had one less Spd and one more Atk, I could get her to 45 50 40 25 25.

>falling for obvious shit posts
what a fag

Who's the Akagi of Fire Emblem?

twitter.com/tsunderica/status/955291116504403968

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BROS!

Heroes is probably going to skew everything unfortunately. I would have loved to see a poll without it but that's probably never going to happen now. Comparing just the Echoes characters I'm thinking it's going to be

1: Celica
2: Delthea
3/4: Faye/Alm
5: Lukas
6/7: Mae/ Sonya
8+: Other Heroes characters
Last: Non-Heroes

So is Celica /ourgal/?

I wonder what criteria they use on which minor characters/bosses get added to the poll

GATE OF

>Erica Mendez
LMAO her name might as well be India Maria Tortilla

Where are my boys at?

What would they even do if Brigand Boss somehow won the whole thing

can the mods please nuke feg

Vote for the best Morph

So can I vote twice by using my computer and then voting on my phone?

>ยต's portait
based Deirdre, i wonder which is her favorite raibu.

I know the feel of prefering numbers to end in 0s and 5s but yeah, in this case you probably should've given her a Def refinement to strengthen her Bonfire procs.

there needs to be an fe equivalent to this

A BUCKET OF WATER

>wasting your vote on Alm

CUTE
BEGONE

maybe, or maybe it invalidates all your votes

who can say?

Is there any reason for you to like that character besides of tits and looking like a corpse?

im sort of worried hector wont win and hector fans will vote others because everyone is taking for granted that he's a lock for first

Right fucking here. Unfortunately I can't vote him every day, but I'm with him in spirit.

I gotcha. I'm not going to all 7 of votes on him but I gave him a vote.

b-but it involves the whole series not just the gacha characters

There's this but it doesn't quite have the same effect of an 'ACKCHUALLY'

You just post Midori instead.

Good, Hector is baby's first Lord anyway.