mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed) (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi (embed) (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8942?tab=files
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29311
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cait!

Its cool to be a ghoul

Lorefriendly slutwear

fuhrer

high elder

I need some help, does Nexus cap the downloads outside of its program? i try to download a mod but it gets capped at 0,9 and then it stops, and i don't have F3 so i can't use the NMM to download from there, any idea what do? or perhaps someone could be nice enough to download and upload to mega this mod please?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8942?tab=files

rock em sock em armors

Yes. They want you to pony up the cash for full speed.

God fucking damn it, and i think i need the whole folder instead of some parts of it guess im fucked and i have to delete like 10 other mods

They only cap DL speed, not total bandwidth as far as I know. You should be able to download the whole mod.

Waifus and lore, living together in harmony

Sticcs beating sticcs with sticcs

But for some reason it stops, and i could try my luck at those other mods websites but with luck they won't require an account to download.

>tfw no powerarmor gf

I thought I was in /tesg/ for a second.

Me too, I saw that and got all nostalgic for the old /tesg/ motto.

God I want a new TES game.

Showing those little civilians why you deserve their crops

>1000 hours in
>totally forgot about x6
I lost him in my institute playthrough and literally forgot about him. I've never used him as a companion lmao

Why are there thots inside of those beautiful powerarmor gfs? I should be the one in there, not them.

Dunno why that is boss. Might just be nexus being shit like usual. Try again later.

Same
>Decent weapons because they can't be rips from CoD and CSGO
>Decent armor and clothing
>Slutwear is lorefriendly
>Shitloads of creative mods and spellpacks
>Better settlement system. Might actually have a host of new mechanics to it
Can't wait

They're bringing DA TROOF

>God I want a new TES game
me too so all you fags can leave

>tfw no gun gf to lovingly shove into my mouth

X6 hangs out at the beach and never leaves after that quest

He's probably still there

Well just my luck, not really an expert about the whole modding thing but could it be possible to leave off the ismX that requires that one mod and leave all the others mod that requires ismX on without fear of crash?

If anyone can help, I'm playing Fallout 4 on PS4 and for some reason when I use Immersive gameplay I get infinite xp. I kill the first Radroach and the exp goes up and never stops. Anyone know how I can fix this?

If you stick your dick in the K9000 is it bestiality?

>God I want a new TES game.

You and me both, after 7 years of Skyrim i'm starting to get burnt out on it.

Plus, if TESVI is like Fallout 4 engine wise, it will be much more stable than Skyrim.

Fuck off furry

thoughts on this? what kind of story would you give this mod?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29311

I sincerely hope so because that is a sexy gun.

Ditto. If it gets Buff the hell out of these threads it can't be a bad thing.

But Buff actually contributes.

my dream is TES6 will have AEILPSSW, Perks, Skills, and 0 level scaling

Yeah, contributes utter garbage.

>Story
That kind of location would be served best by having no immediate story, but tons of exploration and a backstory to piece together as to how everything got fucked.

It's a double-edged sword. At least he hasn't made a twelve tittied deathclaw waifu.

>laughingtodds.jpg

stop samefagging, retard. you're the only one taking your "work" seriously, you're a fucking clown for everyone else but the smell of your own farts keeps you from seeing it, your only "merit" as a "content" creator is doing low, entry level abominations because they're ""LE FUNNY AND DIFFERENT xdd" but they lack any serious value for anyone except your pathetic, attention-whoring self. that's all you care about: attention, you talentless, tripfagging imbecile. Seriously off yourself, you're nothing but a morbid curiosity, no one will miss you

>AEILPSSW
Explain

>A group of [RAIDERS / SUPER MUTANTS / GUNNERS / GHOULS] has been harassing []. Go here and kill everyone

please dont

I'm just making it authentic to the Fallout 4 Experience(tm)

Agility
Endurance
Intelligence
Luck
Personality
Speed
Strength
Willpower

imagine being this mad at someone for not spoonfeeding you a mod

buffs a decent guy, barely posts off-topic, fucks around and tells us how he did it. will help you if your problem couldn't be solved with 5 seconsd of google.

you're the biggest sperg in this thread.

kys already buff

holy shit dude get professional help

>using Rise of the Commonwealth
>leave Sanctuary alone for a long time
>come back sometime later
>FPS instantly cuts in half, they've built a big ass shanty town and they're not even done since I had just sent more settlers there from other places
Jesus, everything they build is so much better than the crap I've ever put together.

Buff is an autistic retard but he's pretty much harmless. He's basically the short fat kid that follows you around school because nobody else pays attention to him. Sure, you'd prefer it if he didn't but you don't have the heart to tell him off and sometimes he buys you snacks in a desperate attempt at winning your approval.

is this pasta

>I'm actually downloading and installing NMM
Tell me it's gonna be alright, /fog/. Tell me that Tanin managed to fix this piece of shit.

Also, this is a ton of samefagging. Is this normal for this place now? I've lurked the last couple threads, but I haven't been here properly since ~June 2015.

>>how am I the sperg you mentally deficient fuck
>>Posts a massive wall of text
Pretty sure its you.

No, this is patrick.

>Tell me that Tanin managed to fix this piece of shit.
nope, there's a brand new program coming out "soon". NMM is dead

Tannin hasn't fixed shit with NMM, he's working right now on the replacement to NMM that isn't out yet.

NMM is in a stable place, same with Mod Organizer 2 if you get the version on the Nexus and NOT the one on Tannin's github.

Personally I like MO2 since it keeps the data directory clean as hell but it's personal preference in the end and you won't have major issues with NMM.

TL;DR - Use whatever.

Do people really not like buff? He always helps me with modding issues and he's done some really useful stuff. I like his 2 part hair mod and his ports of 3/NV hats is something that needed to be done. Most of his robot tits and shit aren't really my thing, but I totally understand why he does it, it's fun to experiment and see what you can do with the mod tools. He doesn't even really spam the thread either. Is it just the trip? I'm pretty sure he put that on so you can filter him easily. I've got nothing against caitfag either, but caitspam is far more intrusive than buffposting. That being said I'm a veteran BOF so it takes quite the effort to annoy me.

how about that railroad huh?

Its just because he's an easy target user.

I like buff. We met once in a convention and he let me suck him off.

Its a combination of things. I can see why someone wouldn't like Buff.

Fuck. Guess I'll install both and see which one tickles my autism the least.

I think summed it up pretty well, actually. At least he's bearable at the moment. He was pretty fucking annoying a couple years ago in /tesg/.

It's not so much that I actively DISLIKE him, but the things he creates are often cringe-worthy and awful and he displays them with such pride that I don't have the heart to tell him how shitty they are.

Just kidding I say it all the time but still, he produces garbage in such huge quantities that it gets annoying.

I will admit that these days he's not nearly as bad as he used to be back on /tesg/. Holy fuck he was literally an unbearable sperglord then, constantly shitting up the place and causing the most retarded drama.

say youre going to grandmas farm for the holidays with no internet and get fucked by an ice storm.

what bethesda game do you play ?

>Buffscale is an autistic retard
>He's the person everyone runs to for modding questions

RimWorld

>Buffscales been around long enough to go from the thread's annoying autistic retard to being the thread's annoying autistic retard daddy

It's true that fallout modding attracts... a certain kind of individual. Most modders tend to be pretty eccentric. Look at Trainwiz for example.

Fo3 since I haven't played it yet or do a different route in New Vegas
Or literally any elder scrolls game besides skyrim because it was the only one I've played and I want to catch up

Having autism and being a retard are modding prerequisites.

>contributes utter garbage.
Not to belabor the point, but "contributing" to a healthy general is being an on-topic poster.

Whether or not you like what buff posts, makes, or shares, he contributes to the general positively an over whelming majority of the time.

Yes. To make a mod you must embrace the autism. Visualize the autism within. You must become the autism. If you fail to do either of these things you shan't worry, it just means you are not autistic.

t. Buff

>White: Institute
>Black: BoS

>King: Father, Elder Maxson
>Queen: SS (Incoming director), SS (Sentinel)
>Rook: X-01 w/ Gatling laser, Paladin w/ minigun
>Knight: Courser, BoS Knight w/ laser rifle
>Bishop: Hazmat scientist, Field Scribe
>Pawns: Gen2s, BoS Initiates

He's not even typing like buff. you can actually easily tell when buff is posting without a trip

Same retard from What the fuck i do to install a F3 mod on FNV? the mod now ask for F3 master when i placed it on the data folder of FNV.

FO3 mods cannot be installed in FNV unless you're using A tale of two wastelands and even then it may or may not work.

Rook and Knight aren't fair, Institute versions shit all over their BoS counterparts.

>French Defense

>American defense
>Flip over the table and beat opponent up

Super Mutant Defense

Super mutant defense is picking up the king, stuffing it up a nostril, then sneezing so hard it goes flying through your opponent's skull leaving a gaping wound.

>Institute defense is teleporting all the pieces into a perfect checkmate

what's going on here

>French defense
Take all your pawns and move them into vulnerable positions. Add new pawns to original pawn starting positions on your side of the board.

Shoot them.

>tfw almost always fucked npcs in power armor in NV. Liked it so much i didnt even care for the clipping
>came buckets when i saw 4's PA
God i hope someone makes it so sex animations work in PA too

NOT CANON MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST FEV AND RADIATION ARE PURE SCIENCE LALALA

another stupid behtesda written "quest"

least it wasnt a pipe gun in a steamer trunk.

Pipe guns are prewar

Human sacrifices to Dunwich to gain immunity to the ravages of the coming war.

The were tricked, they became immune to the radiation, but that the cost of body and mind.

Only Atom can give such reprieve, blessed be he. May we all be divided in his name.

somethin somethin joke about having to find your dad, liam neeson, after years of him finding you

Dumb ghoul poster

Atom doesn't like ghouls. They are false vessels.

someone explain to me why ghouls can stun you in power armor from a gameplay perspective? balance?

i think its really dumb.

They locked a glowing one in a lighthouse and were both using it as a guiding light and an object of whorship.

If anything, they're very reverent of ghouls.

explain this

NORA'S MASSIVE BOOBS ARE LEAKING ALL OVER THE COMMONWEALTH

Okay now you're just trying too hard.

nothing really. just a place holder for the next dumb quest for the next game.

No, they're keeping the devil locked up

I'm not trying at all

What if Shaun asked you if he could breastfeed since you weren't around for it. Would you do it?