/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Aragaki Monday Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJWG3HIYdKU&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anal with Makoto!

MY NIGGY SHINJI

Claiming this cool and casual crepe connoisseur.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I don't know. People need to take it easy.

Like him.

Nice job OP keep those waifufags cucked

I love Ann!

Obligatory Makoto post

lovekoto

>I like eating ice cream
>someone else loves eating shit
>I shouldn't tell the other person to stop eating shit because it'll hurt their feelings
I will call anyone out who has shit wailfu taste. only insecure people like you care what others think.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

send help

Her name is Anne.

Let's do this!

I just felt like Shinji could use some love. One of the best party members in the series.

Morgana is cute!

Aigis is fucking useless in battle

This is Chww's thread! I don't wanna see any Fuuka past this point!!

I can't let you do that, Dave.

This is the first time I've seen this scanned. Do you have the others version?

This can't be happening!

Where the hell is Koromaru, why hasnt he been shown dancing yet

Naoto is for tender loving

Reach for the sky, partner.

>like a certain girl going into the game
>don't like her (as much as someone else) by the time I'm done playing it
every fucking persona game

Reminder that Anne and Makoto are best friends and neither would like you talking bad about the other.

Yeah the novelty of Anne wears off pretty quickly and you realize how shitty she is

I don't think it's Makotofags and Ann(e)fags that talk shit about each other's waifus. Just general waifuless shitposters.

At least until you awaken her to her sexual desires, at which point the beast takes over.

i wish you could've had a bro s-link with him in 3, though most of the guy partymembers could also benefit from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJWG3HIYdKU&

I like the fact that they all have development in the actual game and not the social link.

>PT
>friends
Oh you naive little flower.

I wish I never started visiting /pg/

Ren is from Sumaru City!

>Think I'll like a girl the most going in
>End up liking her the most the entire time
Every single game
Feels good

Stop shilling for your twitter you fucking chimp

So do I.

Maybe stop going into games with expectations about girls that you know nothing about.

That actually happened to me, i misinterpreted when they said I had until the end of the year to beat Adachi. Figured I was good until the 31st.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Persona 5. The theme is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical psychology most of the metaphors will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Joker;s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these metaphors, to realise that they’re not just shallow- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Persona 5 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the metaphor in Joker's existential catchphrase “YOSH,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Nietzsche German epic Thus Spoke Zarathustra. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Katsura Hashino's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Persona 5 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid B^]

I know these are from the anime thing but where did you get such high res versions of them?

I'm not clicking that, loser.

oh trust me, i'm all for that, but i i still think it'd be nice for some s-links for the guys focused on more friendship building. But that may also just be me wanting more interactions with them in general.

>No adam's apple
What a gay.

She's mine /pg/

some chinese forum

>rescue a hostage from an enemy threat
how do I get this trophy?

You posted that last thread, and still haven't fucked off.

Why do this. People are just having banter

Chww~!

Joker was a girl all along

sweetheart

Some say that P5onlis as a whole brought cancer to /pg/ but I think it's more the jokerfags and groojos at this point.

Enemies will randomly take a hostage when a party member gets knocked down. It only happened once to me out of two playthroughs.

Ew no. Why. Adam's apples are gross

she just tripped and dropped her phone and couldn't grab it in time while she was running, r-right?

Purge this at once, mutant.

I bet she smells like a bookstore. And tastes like Scotch.

The chances seriously are way too low.

I saw sadayo down glass after glass at the bar and then stumble out in tears, do you really want someone like THAT to be your waifu? Hey, I heard there's this confidant who can hold her liquir and drinks responsibly, her name's something like Ohya if I remember.

>blaming the male characters
>not the plague that is the Anniggers and Makotofags

Is this a Persona character? Don't think so! Take it somewhere else!

For my sweet sweet Chihiro
and also for her Justice

I should like these images, but I don't for some reason. Weird. It like something is off about the drawings

Cute!

Why are the IT so weak? SEES fought shadows in the real world all of the time while in p4 the second they are out of the tv world they can't do shit.

He's been posting it in every thread for weeks dude

Chww puffy pussy

BEST BOY!

Those glasses.

user I can't

Thanks. Did you get these from weibo/baidu? Anyway, I did a quick cleaning of Mona. I'll clean the others later.

>SEES fought shadows in the real world
Is this a Shinyapost?

Uh, when?

Was in the previous game. Don't post fakes.

But why though?

There's nothing to get out of it.

I want Ohya to be my wife.
I'd love to see her flustered face when I propose.
To see her shed her glasses and cherry red lipstick for a traditional bridal getup.
Watching her gracefully walk down the aisle.
Kayo would be there, Lala-chan too as me and Ohya start the rest of our lives together.

nice tits

Ren's boyfriend is so cute!

That's a girl, user. And Kanji is the best boy of P4.

I've just noticed I missed a few spots... Nevermind I'll fix it later.

Every night, the dark hour was in the real world, they didn't get any boosts to summoning a persona like in p4/5, that's why they needed evokers.

Canon

>Ren
>not Akira

stop this. I will never approve of that name

What do ANY of the ritual posters get out of what they do?

Take your reddit game reference away from here.

But if it wasn't the dark hour they couldn't do it, user. .

But best boy is actually best girl

best boy is actually best girl

>Akira

but they can only do it in the dark hour user.

Not that guy, but actually MC and Fuuka can summon their persona in the real world easily.