What caused such poverty among Europe's Roma people?

What caused such poverty among Europe's Roma people?

Other urls found in this thread:

larp.com/jahavra/jbs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-_JOGdVW8JQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX
motls.blogspot.com/2015/06/slovak-government-low-gypsy-schookids.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-25200449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That what's not having a job and only being thieving scum does to you

By following a lifestyle of nomadism that does not work in Europe.

Seriously, WTF.

I've seen some of their travelling folk and they seem to be isolationist family people, which I can sympathise with.

But their permanent habitations are nothing but disgusting, self-inflicted squalor, and their only actual businesses seem to be begging, theft, robbery and social parasitism.

the war in the 90s?

The Turks

Dravidian genes.

>and their only actual businesses seem to be begging, theft, robbery and social parasitism.
there is some code of honor or something
they can't do jobs that supress their freedom
so working in factory is no-no but robbery is ok

what war?

They are literally subhuman.

honestly, they have some traditional trades they are good at. wood utensile making, metalworking, etc.
But yeah, the culture is shit and dirty.

>honestly, they have some traditional trades they are good at. wood utensile making, metalworking, etc.

source?

experience.
But here is a pretty good article on it.
larp.com/jahavra/jbs.html

here in Ireland we call them tinkers because they work with tin to make random shite
they strip the metal out of roofs and the like

that was the "old" travellers though, today they're nearly all just violent scumbags who wash in shite filled canals in the city and ride around on horses

they're getting their own ethnicity now though, legally

>larp.com/jahavra/jbs.html
doesn't look like a legit source sorry mate 0 evidence just yes they are good at xyz

I doubt that gypsies can use a forge, they can't even keep their shed's clean or build stone houses.

really makes you tink

Yeah I am european I know what they are....

Will they ever progress tho? Doesn't look like it to me.

loads of them have 'settled' down in council houses or estates they buy with whatever money they get together

the majority still live in trailers though

now that they have their own ethnicity it means more recognition and probably more bennies from the government to fund their shenanigans so no they'll probably be around for a while

trust me, i hate their guts, but i must admit they are good at working metal(though of course, they are better known for stealing metal nowadays).
And the article is pretty legit.
here is a vid
youtube.com/watch?v=-_JOGdVW8JQ

did not the yugoslavian thing make the romanians more poor?

Traditionally, gypsy caravans would pass through towns and do small jobs, such as collecting old metal, repairing shoes and pots and the like. That was when my parents were young, some 50 years ago. They were tolerated and if they robbed somebody it was probably because he was in the wrong place alone at night. At some point in history, probably when European countries started expensive welfare policies, they transitioned to burglary, copper theft (to the point it's become a meme long before memes were a thing), begging and general welfare leeching. Their culture basically revolves around personal gain and nothing else. They became so dangerous that in Rome, along a major highway, an exit sign was posted indicating that a giant gypsy camp was that way, to avoid unknowing passers by to find themselves in there (it's not there anymore because they tore it down in 2012)

Are gypsies worse than American niggers?

yes

black people want to be part of civilization, that is why they are all "we wuz kangz", roma basically don't care, they were cast out of india centuries ago and have been wandering ever since

of course these are all stereotypes, any individual could consciously choose to buck the trend at any time

Yes, because blacks tend to form stable communities, gypsies are nomads and can show up in you neighbourhood at any time, won't leave, can't be reasoned with, steal everything that's not bolted on, carry diseases and pretend that you respect them.

If there's one thing that both ultra-conservatives and hardcore communists agree on in Europe, it's that gypsies are a fundamentally disgusting and evil group of people.

>Roma
>people
They are below stray dogs and above rats in the sewer.

War in the 90s? Yugoslavian thing made the romanians poor? Yugoslavian thing. Made the romanians poor. Fucking yugoslavian thing made ROMANIANS poor. Holy fucking shit.

Most Roma aren't ethnic Roma anymore. They just occupy the same niche in society of scavengers and ended up being labelled Gypsies.

YOU STOLE THE BOSNIAN HORSES, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO FIND THE BOSNIAN HORSES, GIVE BACK OUR CLAY

They're like opposite day Jews. Its crazy.

Irish travelers literally having nothing to do with south and Eastern European roma

yes, yes 100 times yes. much worse

Gypsies were always poor, also Gypsies were all but cleansed in Croatia after WW2.

what the fuck are you talking about?

they are shit tier people.

They breed and behave like vermin.

>Most of them don't integrate and travel around stealing/mugging and begging in wealthy countries.
>they leave a trail of garbage behind them and occupy public spaces (before the local authorities throw them out)
>also they have a even bigger victim complex than Muslims, talking about opression

FUCK THE PIKEYS
FUCK THEM ALL THE FUCKIN CUNTS

>tfw descended from spanish romani people
I'm guessing my ancestors must've gotten tired of their shit because they moved to Mexico. We don't follow any of their traditions either.

user, i'm sorry.

Letting religion and state become bed buddies.

It's not that bad. Most of my family are upstanding, smart, and hardworking people. Maybe the bad aspects were bred out during the 100 years my maternal grandmother's family spent in Mexico, if that's even possible.

A "tradition" of being parasitic shit heads.

In 1000 years will rapefugees become the new gypsies?

The mentality you see many examples of in this shit thread OP

Here in Hungary they have always been regarded as some lesser race but throughout the XX. century (all of it) they were subject to rampant, unchecked state harassment and bullying to the point from where there was no return.

IIRC Felcsút, one of the richest villages in Hungary was given to a bunch of gypsies or some shit by Maria Theresa as a social experiment, although I can't name sources and I'm not sure about this statement. However, one thing is sure, Orbán Viktor (he is from there) is as gypsy as it gets. He looks like one, he talks like one, and, while this is a mere coincidence, he steals everything he can get his greasy bolshevist hands on.

i dont know but i bet the jews were involved somehow

Racial inferiority?

oh, like jews

They were always poor.

Because they are total shits.

They're the worst god damn thing about working nights in a 7Eleven down town.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX

Just so you understand what happens when you gather gypsies in one place

More images of this sort, please.

Checked. Gippos are like anti-jews, they're sneaky and treacherous but they don,t have the intelligence or work ethic to be successful, so they stick to petty crime instead of the white collar stuff jews go for.

IRISH TRAVELERS AREN'T ROMA GYPSIES

REEEEEEEE

Genetics. They've been fucking their sisters and cousins for the last 1000 years so they're irreparably retarded. I don't think you fully comprehend just how subhuman the gypsies are, the issue is far worse than just poverty.

Those are Irish travellers, not Romani. Completely different and a lot more honest.

The only honest things they've dabbled in as "professions" historically is magic (charms, fortunes etc.) and music.

They are not completely different culturally, they're the exact same type of subhuman shits despite ones being white and the other being shitskins.

sauce

pic related is my local gypsie ghetto

will post more of this art

based cops almost causing an international diplomatic hellstorm

>above rats in the sewer

I think most black folk are infinitely better. No contest. Gyps are pretty much always bad. There's more honest black folk than gypsies. The worst blacks are on par with the worst gypsies though.

Would I rather be in a gyp community or East St Louis/Southern Detroit at night though? Idk. It's basically would you rather be guaranteed to be stabbed or gamble on being stabbed or shot at that point, and you have no possessions anymore either way.

Yeah, there existed some Roma like those back in the days. I don't know where they are, probably saved up some money and went off to America where all the gypsies seem to be relatively nice people, or they went out of business with industrialization and retail stores.

motls.blogspot.com/2015/06/slovak-government-low-gypsy-schookids.html

I moved from Eastern Europe to the US and man, the average nigger is basically a refined aristocrat compared to a gypsy.

And another problem is that they breed like rats. They don't give a shit that they can't find something to eat even for themselves yet they make 7-8 children which stay hungry or afterwards being forced to beg on the streets. The children are the real victims, they really don't have any chance to get rid off of the cycle.

If we add the demographical collapse of the ethic eastern europeans then in 30-40 years there will be a distaster.
I am not racist, but i hate people that are irresponsible towards themselves and the world.

In Bulgaria, where i come from, we are collapsing and they are the ones who win. One day the system with the wellfare will brake down. I can't imagine the results..

I thought gyppos weren't as huge of a problem in Bulgaria, are they pretty much everywhere or just mashed in cities like Sofia and Stara Zagora?

Gypsies are disgusting, they're rats

Sorry to hear that, here in Uruguay we have the same problem but with blacks

A single outmarriage will undo all of that, tho.

>ywn save a loli gypsy and nurse her to health and raise her as a real human bean

Story behind this?

Underage prostitution is one of their other traditions

Fucking kek. First response is always best response.

You are now aware that sweden used to sterilize gypsies until as late as 1970's as a part of their racial hygiene program.

bbc.com/news/magazine-25200449

swedes were involved in all sorts of eugenics shit until 1979

really makes you stink

toppest zozzle

When Jews and Gypsies decided which niche they would follow, Jews followed banking, Gypsies choosed fortune telling.

I worked at an restaurant were a gypsy came in. He made us remake his food 3 times. After the 3rd time he wanted his money back. I wouldn't give him another plate or his money back. He called corporate everyday for 3 months until the director of operations called me and said just give him his 10 bucks.

you'd really figure just finding a job that pays $10/hr working an hour then quitting would be worth it more in terms of opportunity cost

but nooooooo

/thread

Roma are legit cancer.

How did Sweden go from eugenics and nuclear weapons programs and cooperating with south Africa to their cucked state in so few years?

I think the only people who are as bad as gypsies are indigenous peoples from Bolivia.

I've never seen or heard about gypsy issues in any American city. Our urban blight is black.

The social democrats stopped caring about the swedish people and became cultural marxists that act like tumblr while the conservative parties stopped caring about traditions in favour of turning Sweden into a poor hellhole like America with a rich minority that rules over a multicultural population.

Native Americans are on par with them, subhumans all around. They're just ignored and even romanticized because they live far away from whites.

I've never seen any gypsies, care to citate some sources for me to research how much of a plague they are?

Bolivians are quiet, working and tranquil. They don't seem like the gypsies you guys are describing.

See

They are the worst ethnic group on the entire planet

lack of money

>Cultural marxists

Poverty isn't the reason why they're shit, it's just a side effect.

Americanisation

That's what's amazing really. The worst stereotype you can find about American gypsies is that they scam people with fortune-telling or play music instead of "getting a real job."

I remember watching a documentary on Django about how his family was still traditionally gypsy with all the backward beliefs like women being unclean during their periods and they lived in trailers etc so they're definitely Romani, but I don't know what made them different from those in Europe right now.
Don't tell me it's welfare because there was no welfare worth speaking of in Eastern Europe before the 21st century and undocumented vagrants were still treated like shit in the West until the 70s at least, gypsies and their manouche cousins were already hated long before that.

80% unemployment and people taking turns raping their underage nieces while shitting in the middle of their living room is kind of a big reason for why others consider you to be trash. It's not just prejudice, it's physical disgust.

I'm asking why the European gypsies turned out like that while the American gypsies are close to a model minority. I don't care if or why you hate gypsies.