/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Zebraman edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2013/01/02/spy-mickey-a-disney-action-figure-fighting-game-and-other-lost-disney-projects/
thelifestream.net/lifestream-projects/translations/1494/dirge-of-cerberus-interview-with-the-creators/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These weeks leading up to D23 are gonna be a real drag

yes

It'll get better soon

I wonder if the dog will be an actual character, like Sora's pet/spirit? After all, Mickey has Pluto. And with pets added to the mobile game, I don't think animal buddies will just be a 3D thing in the future. Although the first thing that came to mind was that the dog was a metaphor for Riku somehow.

well thats fucking easy

Fuck off, shill
I had to go out and buy zebra cakes because of you

Maybe Sora and Kairi get a dog after they get married and move in together.

Just realized the dog is actually, probably a fox and is some incarnation of Ava. And the virtuous counterpart to Avaritia is Caritas, or Charity, which respectively sound a little like Kairi and Chirithy.

This is making me think they're gonna have a Power Rangers the Movie moment where the seven heroes of light will each get a power animal. Hopefully everyone gets sick keyblade armor too. The one character doesn't have a clear counterpart would be Luxu. Who embodies chastity best? Is this Naminé's time?

>Keyblade Armor
It's outdated tech

It exists in BbS specifically because Gummi Ships were not available and Keyblade wielders during that time needed another way to protect themselves between worlds.

when is it?

>The ability to shroud yourself in armor that doubles as protection against traveling between worlds is worse than blocks that fall off at the slightest touch and constantly fail.
I don't know man, Gummi Ships are more outdated than armor + Keyblade Gliders.

If you ever wonder if you can do it without KEX or XEX.
>tfw must gimp self for challenge

Wow nigger that's Player's waifu, and I know player has a rainbow afro.

Not to mention they aren't as cool.
Style > Safety

fine have Sokai

Exquisite taste my good chum.

>start raid boss at 2:59am EST
>get done at 3:01 am EST
>check out what's on the new raid boards
>100 raid coins all ready
huh
they must have carried over

its either a fox or a corgi, and correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt that literally supposed to be a tease for pets in KHUx?

doubt it

>icy Flame avatar part
thanks Brain.

Tfw my party is useless, no part for me

its fucking top 2000. Is everyone in your party dead?

There's like 5 people who do anything at all

even so the top 2000 parties get it. Does your party always fail getting the weekly jewels?

Pretty much, we don't get the 100 for 300mil lux accomplishment

Did you guys meme me about Counterpoint vs Three Wishes?
My TW is level 26 and my Cp is level 32 and I'm getting far more out of TW due to Vanitas-cules/Hercules spam, which accounts for about 15M damage a turn by themselves. Only thing I'm really getting out of Cp is a much stronger Slot 3 Days Riku compared to what he does in TW.
Hopefully this Fairy Stars thing pans out, I have it at 23 currently, just need to farm more Iron Ore and Spring Water.

Counterpoint has better multipliers overall but at the end of the day, everything depends on your medals

get a better party lmao weekly missions are ez

didn't they do something similar in Re:CoM?

yeah, lethal frame was called lethal flame in the ps2 version

>AP requirements during raid week
Why do they do this? We already know they'll start another zero AP campaign either Thursday or Friday, rendering the entire limitation moot.

HIROSHIMA STOP BREAKING THE SITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have never had any sexual thought about any KH girl until this very moment. Why have you done this to me?

what the fuck happened to my 4chinz today its all busted

fucking moot

>Basically carried my party to the top 100 last week
I bet if we all cooperated we'd easily be high ranking on a regular basis and not just top 200

STEP ASIDE

>AP requirements during raid week
Why do they do this? We already know they'll start another zero AP campaign either Thursday or Friday, rendering the entire limitation moot.

hmmm

UH

I typed that two hours ago and hit submit once. I'm completely at a loss as to how this happened, although something weird was happening with the image upload.

... and now uploads are failing completely.

In BBS, if I trigger a spot where those Unversed drop ice cream ingredients, will that spot spawn more Unversed ice cream types, or is it a one time deal? If it's a one time deal, how to I get more of that ingredient?

light

Answered myself, they in fact do respawn. If they aren't, re enter the world.

Dark

If KH3 releases in 2018 with no delays and ends up being a good game, then I will know that there is justice in the world.

Keep dreaming.

>KH3 releases in 2018 with no delays and ends up being a good game
Two of these things will happen

>releases in 2018
>will be a good game

I'll take a delay for that. I've waited this long, what's the rest of the year?

If there is a delay it's probably be internal anyway, since we don't have a date yet

No skin off my back

LIGHT

This might be the last pic posted on this thread. Maybe it's the last pic posted on /khg/.

Images will probably be back after the shutdown

what if you could wield a keyblade

I guess the first thing I would do would be see how it fares against a tree

>go staff in kh1
>everything takes a billion hits to kill

>Staff is worthless until LV80+
>people think it's the superior choice

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣭⣙⢿⣿⠟⢁⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣉⣥⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠉⢀⠉⠉⠃⢡⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿⣋⣥⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
⡝⣿⣿⠁⢠⡠⢀⢀⢠⡠⡄⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴
⣿⣞⣃⢀⢀⢀⠐⠠⢀⠤⠐⢀⢀⢰⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣤⣭⣍⣐⡻⣿
⡿⠛⠁⢀⣠⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠏⣼⣿⡿⢫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿⣿⡿⡻
⠁⢀⣡⣾⡿⠟⢉⣤⣾⠋⣿⣿⠟⠁⡰⠛⠁⢀⣼⣿⡿⠋⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⢻⣿⡌⢦⡻⠉⣵⣾
⣴⣾⠟⣋⣴⣾⣿⣿⡇⣴⡟⠁⢀⠂⢀⡀⢀⢠⣿⠏⢀⢀⡿⢀⠈⣿⣧⢸⣿⣷⡈⣿⡜⣿⣿
⣿⣵⡾⢫⣿⣿⣿⡿⢠⠋⢀⢀⢀⣴⡄⢀⢀⡼⠃⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢠⠸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣧⢀⢙⣪⣵
⣿⡟⢡⣾⠿⣿⣿⠇⠁⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠁⢀⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡆⢀⢀⣹⡆⣿⣿⣿⣧⡈⠿⠿
⢏⣴⡏⢃⢀⡙⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⢀⢀⢠⡿⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣄⢲
⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⠁⢀⢀⠒⢶⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢀⠐⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⠟⠁⣀⠈⢹⡿⠓
⣍⣻⣿⣿⣷⢀⣧⡀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡜⠉⠁⢀⡏⢀⠘⠁⢉⣱⣶⣶
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠂⣿⣧⡀⢀⠻⠛⠛⠿⣿⣄⣀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⡤⡲⠟⠣⢤⠤⢤⠊⠛⠛⣿
⣶⣮⣥⡤⠠⠃⣇⣹⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⡿⠁⢀⢈⠁⢀⢀⠐⢁⠒⢀⣹⣿⣷⣶
⠿⢟⣋⠠⢐⣿⠟⢹⠃⡈⠱⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢴⡁⠹⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⠍⣑⣈⠙⠿
⣿⣿⠋⣴⡟⣡⠃⢀⡌⠁⡀⠻⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢎⢀⢀⠱⡄⣿⣀⣴⡦⣀⡃⡀⠿⠉⣿⣿
⡿⣣⣶⣿⣿⣿⠈⢸⢀⢀⠠⢀⠈⠋⠉⢀⠈⢀⠠⢀⠱⡀⡀⢱⣿⣿⣿⡇⠈⠻⡄⠠⣀⠜⢿
⠁⣿⣿⣿⣏⣗⢀⠸⡀⠠⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢀⢀⢇⢀⣾⣿⣿⡿⠁⢦⣄⠘⢾⣿⣿⣶

Are the medals in the current JP banner worth rolling on or am I safe getting that sweet viking outfit?

git gud

>ywn main Aqua or any KH for that matter in Dissidia NT

Give it time. DLC announced same day as release day announcement to build hype.

>they announce Sora

holy fuck I'd be in hysterics, he would be fucking EVERYWHERE online, even more so than Cloud/Noctis because it's fucking Sora, but to see NT's weapon effects on the keyblade, form changing and potential keyblade transformations, holy moly.

Terra would probably fit the best, next to Young Xehanort or maybe Vanitas

I don't think they'll allow that. Back when 012 came out Nomura said that they couldn't use Sora because Disney wouldn't allow it, even if he wanted to add him.
Disney is strictly opposed to featuring their characters in fighting games and crossovers period, especially ones that involve violence, KH being the big outlier because it's a product from before those rules began being seriously enforced and it has maintained a huge following.
Sora appearing in WoFF was probably a huge favor to SE already.
That said Sora, Riku, Aqua, SoD and Xemnas would all be hype as fuck if a miracle happened.

>Sora for Cosmos
>Vanitas for Chaos

Disney own the rights so that's not happening.

Sora was in World of Final Fantasy, so I don't think the chances are impossible.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣠⣶⣿⣿⣦⣠⡿⢳⡀
⢠⣤⢀⢀⣤⣄⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢸⡇
⢸⠻⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠻⣿⣤⣼⠇
⢸⡀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⡏⡇⢀⢿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⡇
⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⢣⣿⣱⠇⢀⢸⣿⣘⣃⣈⣋⢹⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣶⣦⠈⠉⠛⠛⠛⠋⢸⡿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣇⣻
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠁⣠⡾⢹⣿⠿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⣸⣿⣿⣿⡉⠛⠿⢿⣶⣶⣶⣾⣏⢀⠘⠿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣥⣈⠛⢶⣦⣄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣈⣉⣙⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⣿⣦⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠈⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⢻⠁⢹⡄
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠘⣿
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣾⣶⣶⡾
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⣍⠉⠉⠁⢀⣴⠃
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⠉⢻
⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣦
⢀⣸⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢀⣇⡀⢀⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆
⢀⣿⠛⠳⢦⡄⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡇

I'm already half-Xehadot
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⣰⢟⣡⣤⣤
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣾⡟⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⢿⠃⢰⡿⠟⠋⡁
⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡿⢸⢀⣼⣷⣿⢏⣄
⢀⠰⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⣻⣿⣵⣿⣿⣿⡿⢫⣾⣤⡀
⣸⣄⡘⠦⡙⠿⢟⡿⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣱⣿⣿⣿⠆
⠉⣡⣾⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢐⡄
⢀⠴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡿⢣⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠻⣦⣄⢀⢀⣾⣿⣧
⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿⡇⢱⣿⣿⡿⢟⠥⠟⣉⢹⣇⣻⣿⣿⣦⣿⡇⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠛⣼⡌⢿⡉⠄⣠⠆⢙⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡐⢿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣭⣛⠛⠛⠉⠉⢀⠻⣿⢸⣿⣶⣶⣾⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⡿
⢀⢀⠠⣤⠸⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⠹⣧⠹⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣛⣿⣿⣿⣤⠙⢻⣿⣿⣿⡇⡌
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣷⡘⡆⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⢹⠿⣿⣏⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⠻⢿⣿⡇⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢷⣄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢛⣫⠕⣠⣿⣿⡄⢀⠙⡇⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣌⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⢟⣫⣥⡶⢛⣩⡶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢊⣴⣿⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠃⠙⣿⣿⣧⣭⣭⣔⣚⣋⣵⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣴⢻⣿⢸⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣡⣾⣿⢸⣿⢸⣿⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷⣬⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⢸⣿⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣧⡙⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣬⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀

i know how...this thread...is DARKNESS

Dissidia NT is trash tho

You should get both Strong Warrior boards. Strong Warrior (female) is best KHfu.

But that's not Bandana Chan

To hell with Bandana-chan, I am my own waifu.

How would that matter? Why do people pretend that Disney doesn't whore out it's characters at all times?

I thought it was Nomura himself who decided not to put Disney characters in a fighting game.
Also supposedly Disney considered making a fighting game too.
siliconera.com/2013/01/02/spy-mickey-a-disney-action-figure-fighting-game-and-other-lost-disney-projects/

Yeah but he didn't have voice clips in the NA version due to some bullshit.

Because Osment is an expensive hollywood actor

What happened to image uploading?

Site's fucked, yo.

My bad

Clear your reddit cookies and you'll be able to post again.

I feel like Sora is more likely to be in the next Smash Bros. than Dissidia. It would be such a huge promotional deal for everyone involved.

Light no more

man there were so many cute Strelitzia pics I wanted to post.

Lies they don't exist

>Playing through Crisis Core for the first time
>every goddamn face Zack makes is some kingdom hearts bullshit, all his mannerisms too
Jesus fucken christ, Nomura. I'm half-expecting Donald and Goofy to show up and help me fight Angeal/Genesis/Sephiroth.

Nomura didn't make Crisis Core, he just designed characters

tabata directed crisis core you idiot

I still wonder what they were thinking with Genesis

My autism is flaring up

How rough is it to get the 99 Puppies and 100% Avatar Parts in Re:coded?

Re:coded is the only game I haven't TRULY completed because of this grind.

Gackt originally was only tabbed to do the theme song of DoC and he wasn't the go to first choice as they had a list of singers they wanted.
Since they had him, they thought it would be cool to put him in the game as a minor character. Gackt probably wanted it too as he used to love dressing up as Squall because he was convinced Squall was based off his appearance. Nomura's gone on record he based Squall's appearance on River Phoenix
Hideki Imaizumi (One of the producers of DoC and the producer of crisis core) really liked gackt and thought gackt's role was too small. Imaizumi and gackt came up with the character's backstory, motivations, personality, etc
For Crisis Core, Tabata wanted a character from a previous game in the Compilation of FF7 to tie it all together and Imaizumi brought up genesis.
And that's how genesis came to be

>three yellow opera enemy cards in a row after an hour of grinding without a single enemy card drop
Worst part was I already had that enemy card. Whoever made this trophy list can go fuck a cactus.

>people will still blame Nomura and his non-existent "obsession with Gackt"
I really don't get why everything people don't like about SE gets blamed on Nomura when 99% of the time he had nothing to do with it

The most nomura's ever said about gackt and the decision to include him was this
>"It became a thing which I feel is the most suitable towards the world setting of DC. Not only is he someone who [closely] sticks to my own world setting; to a certain extent in the world of FF7, it is also has a meaning of a thing that is being finished."
thelifestream.net/lifestream-projects/translations/1494/dirge-of-cerberus-interview-with-the-creators/
Nomura agreed to the gackt suggestion because he felt gackt would probably fit in with the DoC world and his design style. The whole gackt obsession rumor was created after the games came out. Kind of like how people thought he directed FF13 when he only did character designs

>retards on /v/ make shit up
>other retards parrot false info
>nobody does any research
>misinformation spreads like wildfire
The Patriots did nothing wrong.