/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread My beautiful wife edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q (embed)

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC (embed) Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj (embed) - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT (embed) - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn (embed) - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm (embed)

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W (embed)

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK (embed)

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Angie and her beloved Oum!!

Toko looks like THIS?

>master1200
I fucked it again

I want /drg/ to have a good night

Kyoko is 4th worst girl in her game!

She only lucked out because Celes, Mukuro, and Toko are absolute trash.

MONACA~!!!

Mikan yelps as I hug her from behind, her sounds of fear gradually petering out as I do nothing but stroke her hair and make cooing reassuring noises.

she looks better in DR1 form

Cute and canon!

Because you're a dangandrone

Ah, but the optimist would say that she's the fourth best girl!

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Can you actually give me points about how EE character concept and development is better over the course of the game than DR's or are you just gonna name call?

Drink your soy milk fellow sayaker

Koko! And his beloved Saihara-chan!

>Trying to protect his two sisters.
Didn't play the game then if you even got this wrong.

I love my beautiful wife Maki! Look at how cute and comfy she looks!

I hope you have a good night too Seikofriend!

Nice fanfic Jewell

I already did last thread. Play the game for yourself and you'll find it puts Danganronpa to shame.

Then again most VNs do that just fine. That's why most people don't know or care for Danganronpa.

wtf those are cute jammies kaede

Nah, twin tails are good, but messy hair is the best.

Always remember.

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Take your shot, /drg/!

So you're saying Kokichi referring to Saihara as his beloved, which he does in the actual game, is fanfiction?

That can only be believed if she had good qualities. Since she has more bad traits than good ones, so she is automatically going to be compared to how much worse she is compared to the other girls.

>thinking i'm a waifufag
>thinking sayakafags even exist
lol nice assumptions there, falseflaggers

Hey man. Hope you're well.

Same to you. Have a good night.

Gonta's Birthday is later today.

You're the one who didn't play the game. This is literally what he wanted to do even to the very end.

Why are one-sided ships so funny and cute?

Name me three other visual novels you've played outside of DR, EE and Nonary Games series
Also Senran Kagura doesn't count as a visual novel.

I usually imagine Maki wearing strawberry jammies so I kinda wish they were switched
Still very cute though

I already had my yearly shots though

>thinking sayakafags even exist
Your new is showing

No, I'm not.
But that's okay.

I'm saying you posting a picture of the 2 together is fanfic since Saihara fucking hates Kokichi and would never be with Kokichi even if he was gay

Because they always end up canon in the end

Late night with Kyoko!

I want to KILL Junko Enoshima

You've done well, Seiko. You get a pass.

From what you said, you found a character's devotion to another endearing and another character cute.
Can you give me a quick basic rundown of the story, how the development of those characters change, what kinds of growth they went through as well as how this tied into the themes of the story?
Which characters did EE do well that subverted your expectations, which characters ended up failing for you?
How did the characters feel more real than DR?
Rather than just saying "play the game", please just drop a pastebin and convince me at least.

Other than the Sayaka thesis sayakafag, I doubt you can name a single one.

Why bother, she'll do it for ya.

Because tragedy is adorable in some ways. And one sided love is tragic. Also they're just the best written.

Don't contradict me, you cunt. You're fantastic and you will fucking admit it, or else.

First of all there's nothing that proves in the game that Michimune (the Subaru clone) is the older brother of the twins.
Also wasn't the Amami clone with the twin imoutos and not Michimune?

Stein's Gate, Corpse Party, Ace Attorney, Fate, etc

>implying Saihara has a choice with Ouma

reminder that junko and naegi is canon

thank you honey

Saihara doesn't even looks comfortable in that pic though. Also, Saihara's the only one aside from Gonta that doesn't hate Kokichi.

Soda we're talking about gay one sided couples, you know the actually good ones? Get out cuckboy.
This. Saihara doesn't get to have a choice.

I'll fuck you up mate, swar on me mum. I know myself better than you, and I'll shove a switchblade up your ass if you compliment me again.

You can say the same for literally any characterfag.

How do you like my new outfit, Hinata-kun?

It looks so nice on you, I thought it would look nice on me, too. ... Does it?

Later today in Japan I should say. Then tomorrow in other territories for Gonta's birthday.

Ouma looks like he was born retarded in this pic

>honey
new /drg/ ship?

Yeah let's ignore the part where Saihara told Ouma he was going to be alone

Thanks Mikan!

It doesn't fit your style Komaeda-kun.
Too open and breezy I'd suppose?

threadly reminder that soyaka is a psycho bitch and all the soyacucks are cancerous faggots that should off themselves

>prevent the most despair inducing incident in the history of mankind
>no killing games ever take place
>nobody gets to die
user has very good taste! I would prevent the world's destruction and save all the waifus/husbandos if it meant only killing one despair slut.

You know the context of that scene, right? Kokichi knocking his best friend to the floor while raving about suffering? Saihara was pretty much justified in saying that.

OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER? WELL YOU'RE AN AMAZING AND WONDERFUL PERSON, AND I APPRECIATE YOU! YEAH, THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, YOU BASTARD?

>he played Fate/shit
AHAHAHAHAHA

Amami/Hakashuu is a fake. Michimune is the real deal.

>implying hinata would be okay with hope man dressing exactly like him

Even if it was a normal boy it would be weird

Eh kinda, Gonta doesn't hate anyone but he doesn't get along that well with Ouma when compared to the rest of his interactions with the class. The only characters who actually get along with Ouma are Saihara (mainly because Ouma loves him), Kaede and Amami (because of the whole nii chan thing and his possible crush on him with the statue and all).

>kirigiri falseflaggers are THIS mad at sayaka's betrayal
>keep repeating the same shitpost, day, after day, after day
imagine being this pathetic

She'd probably orgasm from it, but I agree.

I extend the hand of friendship to you and this is the response I get?

>shitronpafag getting on ANYONE over taste

Why are you even here, dude?

Don't bully Ouma!
HAHAHAHA! Yes this is what you get cuckboy!

What did you like about Corpse Party? Which game was your favorite? Who was the best character?

>Delusional fujos pretending that anyone in V3 actually likes Kokichi
Everyone is constantly annoyed at his existence. He's an undesirable, a social pariah

They don't get along, but Gonta likes everybody so...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FEELING OF SHITTIN' BLOOD BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOU'LL BE EXPERIENCING FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, MEAT-FOR-BRAINS. I'M GONNA ACCEPT MY DEPRESSED STATE AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I didn't even insult your waifu or anything yet you act this asspained.

I liked the first game. Favorite characters were Yoshiki and Seiko.

>I didn't play the game but someone posted a screenshot on /drg/: the post

I need more busty Sayaka in my life

Post spaghetti hair Sayaka.

Okay, while you're at it the user who played EE, can you answer to the other user's post?

Kaito x Shuichi is a way more realistic than fucking Ouma x Shuichi

i am envious of leon tbqh

he got to kill that fucking bitch soyaka

>not answering to my first question
So what did you like about the first game?

You mean Kaito x Kokichi

You think you can take me on? That's a dumb move if I ever saw one, fucker. You're going down. You're going to get complimented so hard you won't even have a fucking choice but to accept that you're better than you think you are.

You. Are. Bloody. BRILLIANT.

Saihara got along with him when he wasn't beating the shit out of his best friend. Like I said though, Saihara doesn't get a choice in whether he gets to be in a relationship with Ouma or not.

You mean Shuichi x Maki

He didn't "get along" with him he tolerated his presence AT BEST

I'll see if I can find some, user!
She seems pretty stacked in promotional materials.

How kids died in gruesome ways. I only hates how Ayumi's family became so important in the later games and started going with this messiah bullshit in the third game.

But nice you ignored my other two answers

You again... Buddy Sayaka did nothing worthy of so much hate.

Kaito's not gay and Ouma actually loved Saihara unlike Kaito who just saw him as a bro.
No one likes your borderline crackship though, Jewell.
Good enough for our boy Ouma!

>he likes kid gore

Kill yourself.