>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG6C5Fhm7Mg
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Id2NcP7m-k
youtube.com/watch?v=76q7E8dIEB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for remastered feet

Would appreciate it if I could get more opinions.

What could I change with this spellset? I don't really use tears because I'm lazy, and I'd swap out PW for Rapport if I was ganking or something. I originally wanted to use white hair and force, but I don't like force without poise and I'm starting to like the weaponart on the parting flame.

Can't go wrong with some offensive pyros I suppose. CBV, Great Combustion, Fire Surge, that sort of thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HG6C5Fhm7Mg

Hey souls baker update the bloodborne link to this pls ty

docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

It's just that if I added one I'd probably need rings for it, and if I'm already filling two slots with warmth it feels wasteful to dedicate rings wo something like one GCFO or something. I might just go down to 14 att, or up to 24 so that I can recast tears maybe.

first reply to this post picks my weapon i respec into for the dlc

pickaxe

Follower's Torch

Barehanded

broken SS

Best pyro path through early game 3?

Is the spark's speed on the parting flame affected by cast speed? Is it's damage affected by witch/swamp, or is it just the spells themselves?

i feel like i got lucky somehow

How do you git gus at pvp in these games? Any time I get invaded or try invading I get rekt within seconds.

Don't forget to get yourself a beard and sing the song of our people
youtube.com/watch?v=6Id2NcP7m-k

Fear not, the dark, my friend.
And let the feast begin.

The spark only spawns when you cast a spell, so yes, I suppose it is cast speed based in a way. No, it doesn't get affected by rings. The damage comes from the flame itself, as if you were punching with it, not from the spell, if that makes sense.

So, did the combo for the Demon Fist got patched?
I connected everything but the WA

Okay hello I never come here but I just found out Demons Souls is getting its servers shut down and it's just been moved to the very front of my backlog

Anyone have advice or tips for a first time player? I'll be going in pretty blind, I've played DAS1 but only casually.

Who has that DS2 tier list.
I want to test something out

youtube.com/watch?v=76q7E8dIEB0

Everything you need to get gud in dark souls pvp in general can be learned from this video, just follow its instructions and in no time you'll get gud:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

>3 summons
>1 dark spirit
>1 Aldrich faithful
>gank squad of 5

What's the point of that again?

Is there a way to backpedal in DS3 without locking on? Is this controller thing only? Because no matter what I do I always turn around when I press S when not locked on which often sucks.
For example to freeaim I always have to press W and turn camera to make it actually work.

It's significantly easier than DaS I if you've already played that, shorter too.

Oh, and you better have everything in order before you kill Allant, since after you do so it's all pretty much on-rails until the credits, and you don't get to keep doing things on that playthrough like you can in DaS II and III.

That aside there isn't much else to add, even with the closure announcement the community isn't large enough to warranty you'll ever see another player.

Thank you now I have to read it again

How is DS3 on PS4 Pro compared to PC?

ds3 on normal ps4 is honestly fine so i cant imagine pro is any worse

I appreciate the gesture, literal weeb trash, but you can't use an ember when you're already embered.

Isn't it 30fps on regular PS4? On my PC it's 60fps on maxed settings (and capped at 60 due to my monitor being 60hz).

well yeah its only 30

but its solid 30 its not painful to play or anything

OK, thanks. It's just that I have a new Pro and I'm tempted to get DS3 again on it, but if it runs worse and/or looks worse than it does on PC, it's only marginally worth it. I dunno. I feel like DS is always compromised on PC due to CE yet it's pretty dumb to rebuy a whole game and two DLCs... First world problems, etc.

>buying DS3
>multiple times

In half a year you're going to make the same meme about DS1

what up cool gamers what are some neato weapons to powerstance

I know, I know. But I've bought DS1 twice, DS2 twice, and you can't really buy BB twice. So DS3 is the next in line to be bought twice - even if it's my least favourite. I just can't get into DS3... I find BB easy but the BB-ness of DS3 really fucks me up for some reason.

Poison infused Spider Fang and poison infused Mail Breaker.

Get Yakuza 0.

i will, it's only a matter of time. The various Yakuza games are those games that are always on my "buy next" list but get shunted off by newer releases.

On this note, how often do PCbros find blatant cheaters? Be honest.

Nice. I hate gushing about the game to people who get PS4s but it's just such a good series.
DS3 on PS4 has a pretty damn active playerbase. I always get activity somewhere on each character. It's sure to dwindle down when Dragon Ball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World comes out though.

It's very uncommon, something like 2-3% of your invasions unless you get very unlucky. Anyone who claims that they've never run into a hacker is most likely lying, but encountering more than one or two every 40 invasions or so, averaged over time, would be surprising. Though mind that you're more likely to find cheaters in high-traffic PvP areas (Crux Woods and post-Pontiff's) and at the SL120 duelfaggotry meta, than if you were invading a random host somewhere in the world.

post webms

whats your favorite build from each game

in demons i really enjoyed sorcery, having fire+magic combined was a treat and the magic looked neat and you didnt cast it above your head like a nimrod, though its kinda horrifically overpowered

dks1 i like dexfag with the cartwheel ring, heavy is so painful cause it slows down base movement too

dks2 my favorite build is/was mundane with double avelyns at least til they nerfed it up though its still kinda fun just cause you can use so much stuff effectively, i also super love double smelter swords and spamming repair powder

3 is kinda weird it almost doesnt feel like we have builds but i think i like sorcery the best overall, the progression is painful but that makes the payoff better and i just really really like soul stream, though i havent tried faith/dark/pyro (and dunno if i really should, magic in 2 was weird cause it was all just "shoot a projectile" and different colors depending on your stats)

3 has a lot of cool weapons though, I like the Club and various daggers

is it worth it to try a dark/pyro or a faith character? or is it just like sorcery but with different colored projectiles for the most part

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Someone recently fired UP CE just to see how often people slightly edit some stats with CE. AFAIK even with THIS method his stats were like ~30% of all multiplayer encounters were CE users; but don't forget those faggots who 'want to try different stuff in PvP but don't have time so they CE shit in offline' - those faggots are usually all the 'twinks' on the High Wall and in the Settlement, running around with 15 (7) +10 estus charges while being so pathetically bad that no one will ever believe they would've been able to go through the game for all those estus/bone shards themselves.

I'd say at least half of people you meet online on steam are using CE to some extent, and the '2-3%' another user mentioned is something that more fits the question 'how many of them are actually scripting because of muh cool guy malcolm xDDDD'

>Try to get some space in-between boss and myself
>The boss just fucking jumps and lands right in front of me no matter where they are relative to me
Whatever happened to just running? Why does every enemy need to have some kind of stupid far gap-closing attack

Each of the casting schools are all quite different actually. Pyros are more about mixing swordplay with casting, it's much more active than just "stand back and shoot at the other guy." Faith has terrible options for ranged combat so it's more about heals and buffs with several strong trading options because it actually has poise-casting.

Because otherwise people would just spec into Intelligence and kite bosses to death with GHSA.

It's odd but I love fighting games and I love DBZ, but I'm not hyped for that game. I think I'm just at that stage in life where I know I buy fighting games, get obsessed with framedata and training mode, but still suck, then give up. MHW, though, I'm really looking forward to that.

How different is each Yakuza? Is it like DS where they're similar on the surface but very different as you get into them?

What's going on here?

how can i make a character with big boobs with the sliders ive been messing with it but it always looks weird i know itll never be that big but i can get some more size i think

I run into A LOT of cheaters on PC DS3. It's fucking ridiculous how many cheaters there are on PC and there's virtually no consequences since softbans do nothing.

Fuck off.

tell him or I'll suck your nipple whole

I get the games need to be difficult, but when Champ Gundyr can leap more than halfway across his arena in enough time to punish a sip it changes the difficulty from being "harsh but fair" difficult to a little more "fuck you, whoever's playing" difficult. At that point, it's no longer fun because even the average player can tell that there are just too many things designed purely and unapologetically to mess with their expectations

I fucked the swap but at least the jump looked nice.
>fighting games
Same here but I'll grab it anyway. I'm very upset that Solid State Scouter is in the game but not Bardock.
>MHW
I'd be glad to play it with you if you are getting it on PS4.
>Yakuza
Kind of but not exactly. 0 and Kiwami have different fighting styles that you can freely swap between mid-fight and it provides a ton of flexibility in your playstyle as you go from slow, hard-hitting attacks with one style only to switch to another and quickstep out of danger. The rest of the series uses one single fighting style but it has so many moves that you never really get bored of it.

A big thing about the series is not only the story and fun combat but also the amount of side content and minigames. There's a ton of sidequests that are really good. They can range from beating up some thugs that try to shake you down to being put into a stealth mission to buy a kid an "adult magazine." Whatever you do,
don't buy the Ah-ha Water.
If you do all of the side content, you're looking at a 100+ hour game for Yakuza 0. I only did some of it and I still got over 50 hours before I beat the main story.

Okay I need your advice.

When going through the game (speaking about DS3 here), I usually have this itch to stay in most zones for as long as possible, with boss unkilled, some relevant auto-summon covenant equipped and dried fingers on.

Since I never felt the need to compensate for anything, my physical builds rarely incorporated weapons with heavy stat requirements, so I almost always started with raw main weapon and fire/deep dagger for ripostes/backstabs, channeling all levels prior to ~SL30 into vig. Such setup worked wonders without twinked stuff and allowed for good chances even against heavy twinks with endgame rings and against ganksquads (mostly thanks to fire/deep dagger riposte being able to one-shot most phantoms, and ganksquad champions, as well as heavy twinks, are usually so sure of their superiority that they are very easy to parry, and ripostes are awesome against ganksquads due to iframes).

However, now I'm planning to go pyro for the first time in DS3, and I'm not sure how to go about those early zones like Settlement and Crucifixion. I usually stay in the Woods for at least 2 full play nights, so this shit is important for me. But I seriously don't know how to go about it. I won't be twinking, so it's not like I'll be running around with end-game pyromancies, pyro rings or stuff like onyx blade or demon scar.

Should I pretty much do the same shit I've always been doing but with the addition of a couple levels into ATT for some pyromancies to grab from Cornyx?

poor little white phantom, only us red darkwraith gals have the body type to pull that off.

Do we have a good site to look at different builds to try and use?

Soulsplanner

Don't they now? And not only GHSA. Didn't try it nowadays, but in DS1 you could take out most bosses with bow taking no damage.

Pre-built ones or just suggested builds thou

What do we know about DS remaster? Will they smooth out the controls to ds3/bb levels or will it still be clunky as fuck? Will they redo the shittier parts of the latter half (lost izalith and co)? Is PVP still going to be facestab central with 99 humanity?

its being remade in the DS3 engine with DS3 graphics

its being remade in the DS2 engine with DS2 graphics

thanks fellas. I assume it's going to be remade in the ds1 engine then.

its being remade in the DS3 engine with DS1 graphics

its being remade in the tenchu z engine with kings field graphics

>DS3 engine
No. It's the same old engine.

any pc bois want to help me with slave knight gael? ng+8

Would a Templar build be viable? Heavy armour that uses magic? What would work?

for pvp or pve? for pve it would be shit, for pvp since armor is all that matters anything can work

Just general roleplaying really

which one is it

What a question
Bare chested double bone fist

day 1 buy

I have now killed over 100 Lothric Knights. For my efforts, I have received...

11 helms
8 chest pieces
8 sets of gloves
7 leggings
8 swords
5 crossbows
1 greatsield
1 spear
An unknown number of embers and titanite shards...

And not a single god damn shield.
I hate this a whole lot.

the sulyvahns beasts are really giving me the fucking business

What are the best dual weapons?
I am undecided between talons, claws or Demon Fist
Help me decide!!

pls respond ;_;

Are you on PC? I can just drop you one if you want it.

What's the best no skill-easy kill build and gear? Dual sabre in full havel set?

dual broken straight swords, full havels at 90% equipment load, and multiple calamity rings

Finally. God damn, I could outfit an army with all this shit.

Too late. Thanks for the offer, though.

>invade on switch version
>host hits power button to enter sleep mode

EASIER than alt f4/pulling the plug

havel set + anything dual + M1 spam

>asks for no-skill easy-kill option
>everyone suggesting the type of weapons with the most parriable frames and requiring several retarded things to make them work

bosses dont parry user

>dual anything
>havel set
>requiring several retarded things to make them work

Even a newborn bashing the keyboard can get a gold badge in a day with that.

lost sinner, alonne and soul of cinder do and that's not counting BB
:^)

Oh. I for some reason assumed a more general situation. For PvE yeah, sharp SSTB and dex all the way to 80 (with a flamberge+rouge against bleed-susceptible bosses)