pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oz
>only reduce the cost of the spells drawn and reduce them to 2PP instead of 1PP

>Ceres
>4/1 stat, clash: +2/+0 until the start of your next turn. Heal your leader for 2 at the start of your turn

>Illusionist
>remove last word

>Sahaquiel
>only summon neutral followers with a cost equal or lesser than your total pp.

>Thane
>Fanfare: necromancy(10): summon 2 wights, gain last word: put a wight king into your hand

>Eachtar
>only the zombies has rush, no more +2/+0

>Aiela
>remove evo effect

>Khawy
>destroys a random enemy follower instead of the one with the highest attack

>Aisha
>necromancy effect cost 22 shadows

>Salamander's breath
>remove its enhance

>Dread Sea's Queen
>cost 17PPs, cost 1PP less for each card in your hand, including this card

>Temple's summit
>1PP 1/1 token instead of an amulet

>Israfil
>8/8->9/9, effect does not damage face anymore

>Master Mage Levi
>now deals 2 damage instead of 3 (both normal fanfare and earth rite)

>Elephant King
>effect now sets it's attack and defense equal to number of cards in your hand + 1.

>Dragon's Fervor
>only draws one card and no more healing

>Owl
>remove evo effect

>Snow White
>remove evo effect

Please pound my ass, お兄さん。
Match ID: 16794

correction:
>Snow White
>remove last word effect

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=483

>Aisha
>necromancy effect cost 22 shadows
Somehow you're making her worse than Tyrant, and Aisha's not even played in unlimited.

That is because you can get Tyrant out on turn 7 in unlimited.

It's really difficult to reach 10 shadows.

Just change all instances of storm to rush and the game will be 10x better.

Of course! Look at this! Turn 8 and still have 0 shadows!

t. controlcuck

More like storm shouldn't be braindead. Albert was a mistake.

Why an arbitrary necro cost for Aisha, or am I missing something?

>there are those who still complain about a sub 50% winrate craft
Apparently TOG PTSD is here to stay until it rotates

Roach is as cancerous as Dshift

We are talking about storm followers in general right here. Not everything is about shadow, pal. Don't be too self-conscious.

Do we know what the score reward sleeves will be for the next month?

>Eachtar
>Aisha
>Khawy
>Fervor
>Snow White
Doesn't make sense. These cards are fine. Skull Ring is more problematic.

STORM TO WEAK GIVE STORM IGNORE WARD

>remove evo effect
Just say "remove those cards". It wouldn't even sound any more stupid than the rest of your changes.

As long they are combo cards needing multiple pieces like Elephant, sure
But if they are shit Aisha, Albert or something even worse like roaches, nope

>two more days until Oz and Levi nerf announcement

>two more days
More like 14 hours.

It's today though.

Oz is now 3/5
Levi is now 3/4

Thank you :)

How do you deal with Canyon of the Dragons in Aegis Haven and the mirror? The JCG winner used a 1-of lightning blast, but what does Haven have?

Fall from grace.

Fall from Grace.

that 4pp gold amulet that banishes amulets

>lmao 5/5 dragon every turn for three turns keekekeke
jesus the whole ramp dragon deck is made to infuriate people.

haven switched more on the summit midrange side of the build because of canyon

They aren't going to nerf anything
Dirt,Daria,Dragon,Shadow,Haven and Forest are all viable
They aren't nerfing anything

Did you reprint Homecoming yet?

it'd be fine at 6pp desu

It is just a shitty polymorphic roar. Don't get me wrong, I hate Polymorphic roar too, but it is weird that people doesn't complain about it more than canyon.

Might work, thanks. What do I swap out for it? I'm running a slightly tweaked Aegis Haven list. I suppose I can take out a Naoise or Teatime.

I figured. Missing 2 Knights and 2 Aethers for that sadly. Aegis Haven feels a bit awkward during turns 5-8 when your opponent is playing a value/control game as well.

Poly rotated out

Polyphonic is cost 9. Canyon is cost 7.

as aegis you could try annihilation, the list is too evo hungry for that 4pp gold. you really need another jeanne as soon as possible too. you can remove a baha or a naoise for either two, singer is an easy out too if you shift more on a inquisition+boots earlygame
like hell people would play canyon if poly were around

Poly Roar was only a problem for slow decks or mirrors. Dragon is strong right now and Canyon helps in most match-ups. The board matters a lot in Rotation while Storm cards were/are more important in Unlimited. Canyon can technically come down on turn 5 if you have Oracle into Fervor/Aiela, which is quite early for such a value power-house.

>implying 2PP difference mean a thing for dragon

What I mean is that people complain less about it before the format hit.

>What I mean is that people complain less about it before the format hit.
It wasn't a key card in Unlimited because the matchups were different.

>implying 2PP difference mean a thing for dragon
No matter how much you ramp turn 9 is pretty late for a drop do nothing amulet.

Game was much faster before rotation and poly is a 9pp do nothing, so you died before getting any value from it.

Because in Unlimited Canyon does fuck nothing most of the time, also you can't even afford to play it 99% of the times
In Rotation Dragon can afford to be as greedy as he wishes and more and STILL CAN'T BE PUNISHED most of the times

>don't announce what gets nerfed until the day before it happens
Is this normal?

Yes, they always do this.

Yes, and we might just get bugfixes

Annihilation doesn't stop them from generating more dragons. I'll give it a try though. Thanks.

Why would they announce an announcement just for bugfixes? It's almost certain it's balance changes.

If you really want an amulet tech, there's the 3pp neutral guy that destroys an amulet on enhance, Burly Axewielder. He doesn't cost an evo and he can survive a dragon if you evolve him. Not too sure if he's worth the slot over the 4pp haven gold or fall from grace but since he has a good body for his pp cost, he won't be a brick in other match-ups.

They publicly said on twitter there would be power modification to cards.

Holy fuck now that's a tech I didn't think of lmao. Sounds stupid enough to actually work. Thanks for the idea.

>turn 9 as Dragon
How naive

Hours left till nerfs? My vials are itching

WHERE
ARE
THE
NERFS

13 hours

Roughly 12 hours 'til the announcement, 24 more until the implementation.

>3pp 2/3 get a 3/1 1PP Rush
>2PP 2/2 evolve get a 3/1 1PP Rush
>3PP banish get a 1/1 Rush
>5PP banish get a 3/1 1PP Rush
How is this craft 30% winrate again?

So people don't stack up cards that are going to be nerfed (most people don't do that preemtively).

>9 young levis
y-you won't escape nerfs time time!!! right?!

They will nerf halo golem instead

No wincons.

>halo goelm
>remove fanfare

>2pp 2/2 with rush turned out to be trash
I don't understand.

You win games by going for the win with your win condition, not removing everything. The strengths of Nemesis are reactive, not proactive. Safira is strong, but not consistent because she requires being drawn in a specific order and not discarded off an engine that must first be drawn into. X/1 Rush means little when they'll die trading into whatever they attack and not generate board prescence.

>play against dragon
>4(four) removal cards before turn 4 and STILL manages to perfect curve into Aeila, sibyl Saha/Israfil
I fucking hate Dragon and this fucking game so much

brambles

Should've bought premium draws as well.

>give class ramp mechanic
>supposedly the downside of ramping up is the vulnerability so ramp cards are meant to be played wisely
>just kidding here are 1pp 2 damage and 2-6pp kill everything to cover your ass in any given situation

Because all your rush to keep the enemy board clean means nothing when they kill you from hand anyways
Portal has 0 wincons right now

>lets post about one time opponent highrolls me
I just had 4 removals in hand before turn 4 and lost simply cause I got zero tempo from it, had no ramp no heal and opponent just kept swarming the board.

I hope they remove the enhance from salamander this month. They need to make ramp more unsafe.

Fervor and to some extent Oracle are the true offenders.
By design ramping should be achieved at the cost of card advantage.
Except in Shadowverse where Dragon can ramp up and still somehow have a full hand of hard hitters ready to punish you for not winning in 6 turns.

By reducing board removals dragon will be forced to play followers instead of ramping or else they'll die. The only reason they can ramp freely is because they can just lmao salamander and saha israfil boards for days unpunished.

>cygames logo is a dragon
>dragon is their pet class
>game named shadowverse
>shadow is their pet class
What about Rune?

So play a follower or 2 that have >2hp

Well I'm on my turn 4 and he's on turn 6.

Before ToG everyone said forest and sword are the petclasses.

>just play daria and high roll
Your post in a nutshell.

Those newfags can't even recognize old webms, they're WLD babies or even younger.

Guys I took a break for a few weeks and came back for the new class
Give me a nice portalcraft deck

Naah, highrolled Daria would have a board full of >2hp followers not just two.
You literally just need 1 drop that has >2hp to survive sala and isra because evo will take care of the other one even if it's a fairy

I don't know why people bitch so much about Rune, Dragon, and Shadow. All weak compared to Haven. I hope they don't touch Haven with nerfs, so that I can finally level it up a bit.

I do not understand what are you trying to say.
You'd need at least 3 guys with more than 2hp when you are at motherfucking turn 4. And even then you are left with one guy and an evolved saha to take care of.

Oh sweetie...

>trying to stir up shit

>wanting to play the 30% winrate meme class

Yes, it's impossible to win against dragon. That's why their winrate is around 50%

What are the chances of Saha getting nerfed to destroy the follower she pulls at the end of the turn?

Moving away from the discussion? Typical.

They'll probably make her like zodiac demon and only able to pull followers at cost 7 or below.

Interpret it however you want. It's just something that I wish to happen, especially because of how overrepresented those classes are and how much people bitch about them. Regardless, I doubt that Jewgames care about what people bitch and moan about. They have their statistics and will act accordingly. But if they do nerf those three, then Haven's going to have free reign. I'd be able to melt away a bunch of other legendaries to finally make a Haven deck. I have 0 haven ladder wins. About time I change that and get some free gold.

It's impossible to win against dragon with any "fair" deck. The only decks that beat dragon are completely broken on their own.

Play duel of summoners! pls

>30% winrate meme class
No
This cant be happening
Stop toying with my heart user

That would completely kill the card. I'd rather have her be like Death Dragon Caller and be a 2/2 so you have to choose between having a board or have the board clear effect

Literally look at the Shadowlog. Portalcraft is about 30% winrate in both formats.

They will probably nerf haven and only haven. Haven is Cygames' punching bag afterall.

As it should. All the cancerous RoB cards should be purged from the game one by one.