/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Glorious Garlemald Edition

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Patch 4.2 site(under construction)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295204209/member/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/13161047/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/18014398509582985/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup fuckboys

ahn~

finally a new thread, post white mages

Can we manage to hit 1026 this thread?

hey boys

where is goth gf when you need her?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295204209/member/

How do I join this

what happened on balmung for abe to come to gilgamesh

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/13161047/

I want your avatar to strangle me to death with it's thighs

:3

well? is my character waifu material?

that's his alt

>images cant be posted
>xivg is dead
hmm really gets the noggin joggin

someone post that screen of ippiki sending some au ra dude a tell asking if he wanted to be in on a erp threesome with him and selkie

imgur.com/a/6MXcC

are you really that desperate?

I actually just got home!

*blankposts depressingly*

I wish it would stay this way desu

HIRO PAY DEBTS!!!

>tfw qt lizard
>tfw not in the center of a gangbang

who do you want to gangbang with?

hello haters of abe

*lalafell posting*

just be selkie!

anyone,just needs to be fun to erp with

How many months we need to stay like this until /xivg/ is completely cleansed?

*male lalafell posting*

⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⠍⠙⢿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠈⢀⡤⢲⣾⣗⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠻
⡀⢙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠰⠁⢰⣾⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⣇⢀⢀⠙⠷⣍⠛⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠋⠉⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⡙⠆⢀⣀⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣖⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠏⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿
⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡒⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⣴⣿⣿⡿⢀⡿
⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠄⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⣡
⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠢⣤⣄⢀⢀⣀⠠⢴⣾⣿⣿⡿⢋⠟⢡⣿⣿⣿
⢀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣹⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⠘⠛⠋⠁⡀⣄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⣹⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣶⣿⡿⢛⢿⡇⠟⠰⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣭⢭⠏⣿⡿⢸⡏⣼⣿⢴⡇⢸⣿⣶⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⢃⣶⣶⡏⠸⠟⣱⣿⣧⣛⣣⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⠟⢻⡿⡉⣷⣬⡛⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢰⠘⣰⣇⣿⣿⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢺⣿⠟⣩⣭⣽⣇⠲⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⠐⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢐⡈⣿⣷⣶⠎⣹⡟⠟⣛⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠠⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣼⣿⣷⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

B[

*posts my VERY cute character doing a VERY cute pose* Hi /xivg/!!!!

Forever
The moment pics are back, Elk (chemo), Liora, putt and the rest of the evaders and rampant shitposters will come back in a heart beat

>fuck my ass
Is this a catgirl or midlander?

Hey guys it's me, the grey cat from chaos

Has chemo won ? is this the day of retribution ?

>final leg of the enema quest
>no one does fucking Amadpor hard
>que est at 30 mins
>tried to solo it
>gets murdered because mechanics require at least one other person here
Fuck SE doesn't give a shit about old content do they?

the writer is writing

Most annoying shitposters and the most mentally ill and autistic people who have a bad and/or manipulative personality one should avoid at all costs

list them and shame them

lonely suncat looking for gf(male)

kyouko.png

Give me a girlfriend!!

>enema quest
Elaborate also DC?

elk

Neko

Elk
Putt
Milla
Abe
Elk is in his own league of mentally ill and autistic though

who willl poyo shut down today?

wtf do you mean!!!!

hello fellow chaos moonie

nvm 2hu poster as you were

I unironically miss moot.

never
poyo is unbreakable
she's already survived way worse than this fucking place

Kys
Stop normalizing mental illness and learn to fucking read

cringe

im tired

post pumptastic midlanders

tfw the cutest girls in the discord are sending you dms...

>open dm
>Stop talking to me you creep
at least i got dm guys

Ok. Here you go.
Do you rike it?

>Yoshi P cannot even beat Nidhogg EX

>Fish gets away...
>Fish gets away...
>Fish gets away...
He can't keep this up.

And it's the same one everytime, the cheeky cunt

>ywn launch nukes on mott's 2nd base multiple times to whittle down his defenses before launching another nuke deep inside his hive cluster to finish the job forcing him to admit defeat
y life

>hate Minfillias VA performance
>think her character is stupid and that combined with her VA ruins any scene she's in
>meet her mother
>she's even worse
Well at least I know where she got it from.

Elk
Puttel
Amber
Milia
Matoks
Nobody else even comes close

Use the superior JPN voices like a true weeb.

try the french Voices, they are really great

someone make a dump of textools mods

>English voices
Should of just switched to JP where her VA is great.

I genuinely had no idea I could change the language and now I feel like a fucking idiot.

putt
elk
vjamal
abe
milia
evie

stop bullying elk guys...

Sushi
Verja
Ada
Abe
Milla
Seto
Awena
Biskoi

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

What did biskoi ever do

>Listing all these "psychopaths"
Come back to me when you find someone who actually caused someone to kill themselves or tried to fuck and underage boy.

>Setos crystal chargers will be here to defend him any minute

Who are the cutest male characters played by females?

>random asshole comes and undercuts my sales on MB by a few hundred gold on a 150000 gil item
>I keep trying to set the price equal so there's a fair chance at selling
>they keep being an autist and undercutting eventually driving the price down to 75000
Fucking why.

tfw super cute IG/twitch gamer gurl slides into your DM's and falls in love with you

How are those grow man servers treating you anons?

just buy it and flip it

>79 posts in 2 hours
thank you hiromoot

>discord blew up yesterday
>images dead today

Multimedia is a crutch. All you need is text for a good Internet experience.

buying bf

buying pig

r/Delraymisfits

Lenny is a god

u/commentening123

"Very simple, depression is a side effect of uselessness. It’s a side effect of laziness, it’s a side effect of being a cookie cutter. When you don’t have your own identity and you’re looking to be like everyone else, that’s a no-win situation in life. You need to get out and be productive. Set the goals, implement them one day at a time and think to yourself: Do I really need this? Do I really need that for my long term goal? No matter what they may be.

And if it’s not, you have to make the changes. And again, time is money. You should use up every second of your time going towards your goals. In any job, no matter what it is, and it’s what I like about the Japanese culture, which Andrew admires as well, taking off the shoes is smart before you go into a house, is: every job so called in society has a purpose. Everyone is respected for that. Cleans the street, moves the garbage, delivers the mail is the same.

Most people go to a job: “I’m going to do as little as I can, stay on the clock as long as I can, I’m not going to work too hard.” No. You make yourself more efficient. I ignore what they tell you to do, I go above and beyond, and you can always back it up any time you’re evaluated. And remember, money is not necessarily the key to life. Intelligent, creative thinking is. If you look in Florida, most of the people running businesses, mostly from other countries like Cuba. Matter of fact, most of the local strippers coming over from Cuba recently, they’re 22, 23 years old making half a million dollars a year stripping, because they can’t do that back in their country. Most of them aren’t on drugs and they’re investing their money.

Exactly. Getting off on your own imagination through text is the best you can shape what happens with your mind

buying boys to fuck me while my boyfriend watches

So, when you’re worthless and you’re not doing what you’re supposed to do, that causes depression. Because literally, life is too short to get depressed. What you need to do is, and I do it myself, whether you pray, meditate, whatever, you can call it what you want, but to me it’s nothing more than thinking, you know.

When I wake up in the morning, I want to see what life can throw at me, and how I could defeat it. I hope that there’s tragedy in my life, you know why? That’s what makes life worth living. If I go out and get hit by a car, you know what? I’m going to come back even better. If some girl cheats on me, you know what? You use that to your advantage. And if you want to do something, like you know, get it out of your system, go ahead. But don’t go running for a security net.

The more challenges you get in life, the better it is. Defeating challenges. That’s life. You shouldn’t get down. That is cookie cutter nomenclature. The more difficult things people throw at you, the better. You work your way around it and you get smarter, better, and tougher. Like what Nietzsche said: “That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” And what your shirt said: “That which doesn’t kill you makes you more lethal.” I like that saying. Although Nietzsche was a big self-proclaimed atheist, but there’s a lot of intelligence in that.

Let’s face it, we’ve all felt sorry for ourselves. But you know what? When you really think about it, does anybody care? I wish I was paraplegic, you know why? Because I’d love to be strutting around, walking on my hands: “Look at that freak.” You couldn’t do it, you know?

Match made in heaven here.

Why is chemo having a meltdown when avatarfags literally can't even post?

Ask them how much you loved Flat's video of him cumming on your midlander so much that you actually went back on your "promise" to stop doing that with him. This is unironically all you have to do to get Lockwood, literally walk up to him and ask him to strip and he'll gladly be your cheerleader. He's even considered doing it for Epperson after he used that one trainer to remove his clothes and sent him the nudemod screenshot.

Also how is Ryan these days? You two nice and close now even after he had a meltdown and booted you and our other friend from his FC and his linkshells because he failed to break us up?
You know, the one where you mocked him to me and made a linkshell making fun of his meltdown for kicking both of you?
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/18014398509582985/

I'm sure he's enjoying all your time on Levi now. Please transfer there so I don't have to see you in Limsa anymore.
LMAO WHO WROTE THIS ya'll are fucking pathetic

hello writer

>malady
Isnt he a huge erp whore who fucks a bunch of ebins

don't you get bored of posting the exact same canned replies all day every day?

>le ben cart xd

Call it what it is
Elk is Chemo

cringe

you can't fuck anything over the internet pal boy

>le elk is chemo meme
Yawn.

i am chemo

This isn't a meltdown,meltdowns are spam and anger lashing out at people. There is no anger at the moment.

i think it's satania from gabdro