/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Maya Monday Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72/status/951881162724659200
youtube.com/watch?v=uLDs0xCl-7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Futaba is cute

I want to marry Makoto!

Posting seems to work.

I want to make Maya a mommy.

No, she's not!

MAYA SAVED US

Obligatory Makoto post (pretend there’s a cute image of Makoto with my post)

Yes, she is!

I miss fuukafag.

t. Katsuya.

I was hoping pg died, I don't want to come here anymore. I'm wasting my life away on these fucking games, I wish I never discovered persona

Where is anal with Makoto poster? I'm scared...

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

>Kawakami.jpg

Kawakami a kawacutie

sleepyNEET.jpg

Ann.jpg
I really love Ann!

I love my Queen

retarded

>atleast we can make threads again
IT'S A STEP FORWARD

I wish I discovered Persona years earlier. Only thing is that Persona never sold well in Europe, explains why Amazon copies of it go for £100. Even the used ones top £80.

this but unironically

Liar!

>Ann and Joker.jpg
I love Ann!

lovekoto
twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72/status/951881162724659200

You'd just waste time somewhere else

>ritual posters btfo
best day of my life.

We should erase images and call it a text board, i'm sure the quality of threads would improve dramatically

I'll go back and attach a picture when we're able to again.

>Ann_kissing_Joker.jpg
So do I.

no you won't

>Take your time.gif
Has /pg/ ever cracked it's ass?

⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⣀⢄⡤⡴⢤⠤⡠⡠⣀⡄⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⣠⢦⢚⢝⢕⢕⢕⡪⡪⢕⢝⢜⢜⢜⢜⢜⢕⢖⢤⣀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⢔⡺⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣩⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢄⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⡤⣚⢕⢕⢪⢪⣪⢾⢫⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⡶⡻⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡹⣢⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⣚⢕⢪⢲⢱⢱⣵⣿⡫⣾⣝⣞⢜⢜⣼⠟⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡝⣄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⡪⡪⡒⡝⡜⣜⡼⡟⣿⣿⡧⣻⣿⣿⢼⣞⢇⢏⠌⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⢕⡄
⠄⠄⠄⢠⢪⢚⣼⡜⡜⣜⣼⢟⠭⡪⣻⣿⣿⣜⣿⣿⣯⣶⡇⡇⡎⡎⡔⡕⡕⡪⡪⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡡⡳⡄
⠄⠄⢐⢕⣵⢟⢕⢜⣼⢟⢕⢕⢕⢕⣽⡿⡟⣫⣿⠿⣽⢫⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⠪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡚⣆
⠄⠄⠔⡻⡱⡱⣱⡿⡹⡸⡼⣚⣼⠟⡑⡜⢴⡿⢋⣿⣧⣣⡷⡱⡱⡑⣕⢵⡗⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡆
⠄⠄⠔⢕⢕⣽⢟⢜⢜⣼⣿⣯⢑⠘⠔⠡⠉⠌⣼⢧⣿⣿⣕⢕⢕⣽⣳⣯⢪⢪⢪⠪⡪⢪⢊⢎⡪⡪⡪⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡱⡄
⠄⠄⠄⣷⣿⡯⡱⡱⣱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣀⠆⢰⣷⣻⠯⡪⢷⣣⣿⣳⡿⢜⢜⢜⢜⢌⢎⠎⢎⢆⢇⢇⣇⢇⢇⠇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇
⠄⠄⢐⣿⠧⡣⡣⡣⣿⠛⣋⣱⣭⣽⣟⣿⣷⡿⣱⡏⡕⡕⣝⣿⠟⡾⡝⡜⡜⣼⢜⢜⢜⠤⡱⡱⡱⡱⡗⡕⡕⡍⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡮
⠄⠄⠔⢏⢕⢕⢕⢵⣇⣾⣿⣿⣿⣙⣿⣿⡽⣿⡟⡜⣜⣾⡿⠻⣺⣫⢎⢎⢮⢗⢵⡯⡪⡪⡪⡪⣗⡭⣟⢜⢜⢜⢜⠜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡄
⠄⠄⠔⢕⢕⢕⢕⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣉⢄⡿⣹⣮⢼⣾⠟⠄⢼⣻⣾⢱⢱⡯⣣⣿⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⢾⢸⣗⢕⠕⡕⡕⡍⡎⡎⡎⡎⡆
⠄⠄⠄⡵⡱⣱⢱⡟⢿⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠫⠾⠋⠋⢉⠄⢡⣿⣿⢣⢣⣿⢣⡟⣿⡰⡱⡱⡱⣕⢿⣽⡲⡱⡩⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡢
⠄⠄⠄⢕⢵⣿⣹⡃⠌⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⠌⠄⠄⠔⠄⠄⣾⣻⡯⡱⣽⣟⡾⠅⣿⢪⡧⡣⡣⣗⢽⣟⢜⢜⠜⡨⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡂
⠄⠄⠄⣵⣿⢗⡟⠄⠤⠄⡄⠄⠅⢄⠄⢄⠄⠔⠄⡄⠅⠔⢣⡟⡬⣺⣿⣿⠅⠌⢿⢼⣓⢕⢕⡷⣹⡗⡕⡕⡕⡕⢱⢑⢎⢎⢎⢎⠆
⠄⠄⠄⣯⡟⣽⠃⠔⠄⢄⠄⠌⠄⠄⠄⡄⠤⠄⡄⠤⠄⠄⢾⢕⢽⣿⣿⠇⠄⠌⢺⣽⢎⢎⠮⣯⢺⣇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⠇
⠄⠄⠄⢝⣼⠏⠄⠤⠄⢄⠄⠌⠄⠌⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⡄⠅⠌⢿⣿⢻⠗⠄⠬⣀⠨⣿⢕⢕⢝⣷⣹⡞⡸⡸⣘⢜⢼⢎⢆⢕⢕⢕⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠉⠅⡄⠔⠄⢄⠄⠤⠄⠅⠄⡄⠅⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌⠄⢄⠅⡄⠆⠤⠄⠉⢧⣟⡪⡪⣺⣿⣾⣣⢣⢣⢪⢪⣟⢕⢕⢁⢪⢪⠆
⠄⠄⠄⠌⠄⡄⠔⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠔⠄⠄⠤⠄⠄⠆⣠⣨⣼⣍⡷⣦⡁⣇⠤⠄⠄⠌⢻⣮⡪⣾⣿⣿⢆⢇⢇⢇⡿⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪
⠄⠄⠄⠔⠄⠱⠄⠄⠄⢄⠄⢄⠄⠤⠄⠆⠤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⡜⠆⠄⠄⢄⠄⣇⣻⣿⣿⣿⢕⢕⢕⣽⡫⡪⣪⡎⣾⢱⡳
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠔⠄⠘⠔⠄⡄⠄⠄⢄⠄⢄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⣟⣿⣷⠄⠔⠄⡄⠄⢺⣿⢏⢕⢵⡳⡱⣽⢕⡪⡪⣿⢪⡧⢃⠎
⠄⠄⠄⠌⢄⠌⠄⠆⠄⠄⠌⠄⠄⢄⠄⠄⢻⡯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⢗⣿⡿⠄⠆⠄⡄⢰⡿⡳⡱⣱⣯⢪⣾⢓⢕⢪⣺⡯⣺⡏⠄⠅
⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠔⠄⠌⠄⠄⠌⠄⠄⠄⢄⠄⠙⠿⢿⣿⠿⠟⣩⣿⣿⠏⠄⠄⠆⢠⣟⢕⢕⢵⡿⣰⣿⢕⢕⢕⢵⣿⢏⡿
⠄⠄⠄⣿⣶⣈⠄⠌⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠅⠔⠄⠤⠄⠄⠄⠔⠾⣿⣿⣿⠏⢄⠌⠤⠄⠹⡗⡕⣵⣿⣳⣿⢯⢪⢪⢪⣾⣿⡝⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠻⣿⣿⣷⣄⣁⠄⠔⠄⠔⠄⠆⠄⠆⠤⠄⠔⢄⢄⣀⣉⣝⢥⣤⣦⣦⣶⣾⣯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢱⢱⢱⣹⡟⠱
⠄⠄⠄⣄⠄⣻⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣤⣥⣤⣥⣴⣶⣷⢿⣟⣫⣮⢶⢮⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢕⢕⣵⣱⠟⠄⠅
⠄⢄⠔⠅⣠⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣧⣮⣪⣔⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣓⢕⣽⣯⠏
⠄⡔⠆⡴⠋⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣎⣾⣿⠃
⠄⠰⡛⠄⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣣⡻⢿⢽⠇
⠄⡊⣠⠞⣁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⢺⣯⢕⠽⡃
⠤⡚⣥⠞⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⡧⢻⣯⡪⡂
⠄⡛⢁⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢜⢜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢎⢽⣮⢒
⠄⠄⠡⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢓⡪⡪⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡵⡱⡱⣻⡵⡡
⠄⠄⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡣⡣⡣⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⡪⡪⣻⡻⡸⡂
⠄⠄⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡣⡣⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣟⢎⢎⣿⠄⡳⡱
⠄⠄⠄⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⢙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎⡎⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡃⣸⣿⣿⣿⢸⢼⡟⠄⣜⡪
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⡿⠛⠋⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡪⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⡗⣵⣿⢁⡠⣓⠎
⠄⠄⠄⠤⣸⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣻⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢊⢾⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⠏⠃⠅
⠄⠄⢄⡼⢋⠉⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⢱⣱⣫⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⠆
⠄⠄⣐⠜⢠⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⡿⢿⣿⣾⣿⣿⡿⡝⣼⣾⣿⣿⡿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⡛⢯⣿⣧⡄
⠄⠄⠔⡕⠱⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠄⠌⢿⣿⡃⠌⢪⣾⣿⣿⣿⠛⠄⠄⠄⢘⣿⣿⠓⠄⠄⠄⠅⠅
⠄⢸⠛⠄⡜⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌⠉⠃⠄⣽⣿⠿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠾⠛⠅
⢰⠑⣠⠟⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⣤⣿⠛⠄⠌⠿⡿⡾⠖
⠄⡾⢁⡤⠎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠅
⠄⣴⠛⢐⠌
⠄⢠⠔
⠄⠅

Not being able to post Makoto is suffering.

What is this? Can't tell on mobile

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Google best yuru yuri

It says "Ann is worst girl" in ASCII

Let's play the go to the gamefaqs P5 board and bring back your favorite post game. I'll start.
"Virtually 90% of the threads on this board are about “romancing” or which girl is better.

Cringe-worthy.

Very little to no discussion going on about gameplay, story, what could’ve been done differently, fusions, secrets, tips, etc.

Nope, instead we take 8 different threads to 500 posts over appreciation for X girl. And by X girl I mean just one girl. Seems like each girl has countless threads 500’d.

Is this why the game sells so well???"

I slipped on floor sanitizer and fell on my ass so hard one time I could barely breath for 2 hours. To save face I yelled out "OH I FRACTURED MY ASS" so people would know they could laugh. They laughed hard. I wish I had seen it from the outside, it must have been fucking hilarious.

Thankfully I have strong leg and butt muscles so I was fine despite it being a concrete floor.

>Happy Makoto Monday pg.png
She's mine /pg/

>Kawakami a kawashit!!
FTFY

Not being able to post Ann is suffering too

Not for me :)

Oh well

I have never played a Persoyna game and never will, but I need you faggots to explain who Goro is and what the deal with his fans is. All I can say is that he looks like a faggot.

>Be a Public Prosecutor for Tokyo District Special Invesitagtion Department
>Work extremely hard to be treated equal in male-dominated workplace
>Alienate most men in my life for being so agressive
>Have gotten laid in years, no good at the dating game
>Try apps and sites for one night stands, but never get any hits
>Go home late after being shoveled with loads of paperwork
>Leech of a sister is eating dinner with her boyfriend
>They cooked me dinner
>Eat it quietly while they talk and flirt right at the table
>Talk about moving in together and building a future
>She tells me he's spending the night
>They retire to her room as I offer to finish the dishes
>Change out of work clothes into old teeshirt from college days and a pair of sweatpants that have a hole on the thigh
>Grab a bottle of wine and a pint of strawberry ice cream and go into my room
>Put in a romantic comedy
>Turn up the volume so I can't her my sister and her boyfriend in the next room doing things
>Cry the entire night while stuffing my face
>Eventually pass out in a drunken stupor after finishing all the wine and all the ice cream

There there.

your suffering is my pleasure

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

this place is lame

waifuposting is stupid as shit. hope yall aware of this.

No.

Makotorcycle. That is how I've been referring to her as soon as I sw her persona. Anyone else have any fun nicknames for any of the other characters?

post your favorite copypasta

I tried making ASCII but none of it would come out right
An effort was made!
For her love and her Justice!

It's not Persona-related, sorry.

the one where Yu fits Nanako into a g-cup bra!

I don't think anyone does that user, clever name though.

Futabaiaiaba

Dear Big Bro,
I did it. Starting Spring, I'll be attending Yasogami High, where you used to go during your visit. I had my pick of more prestigious high schools to attend, but that one called out to me. It was special. I chose Yaso High with a clear mind and a sure heart. And now I'm wearing the same style blazer you did.
But my uniform isn't the only thing I've borrowed from you. Following your example, I've picked up a lot of positive habits. I'm a prolific reader, a focused worker, and I've made my fair share of new friends who I was able to help through trying times. I cook like you, I clean like you, I even sleep in your room sometimes, hoping to soak just a little more of you in through your scent alone. The phantom of your presence warming this cold, lonely household.
Do you remember what I said before you left? Did you assume that was just the childish affections of a sad little girl who didn't yet know the implications of adult romance? Do you remember how you hugged me goodbye? I've grown a lot since then. What would you think if you hugged me now?
I want to visit you in the city, Big Bro. I want to begin fulfilling my promise to you. I want to take even more of you into myself, as well as give all I have to offer to you. Please write me back soon.
Your Little Sis Forever,
Dojima Nanako

>Ryuji gets a running start, making a mad dash forward.
>As he runs, he rips off his pants to reveal his throbbing hard dick, but he keeps running, erect cock forward.
>He makes a bee line for Makoto's ass, and using his cock lifts from her the ground like a fork lift as he goes balls deep
>He does not stop running, he is now running while impaling Makoto's ass with his erect dick, she is screaming in pain
>Ryuji begins to run even faster now, soon he is intangible.
>Ryuji and Makoto are completely intangible now, time is going by them, Ryuji can not stop running.
>Days pass, then months, then years. Years turn to decades, and decades into century.
>After what seems like tens of thousands of years, they reach nothing but whiteness, Ryuji can no longer tell if he's running into infinity or in place
>Makoto decides she's had enough, she tells >Ryuji she's gonna slam her ass down on the ball of his balls
>Ryuji protests, knowing full well this will kill them
>Makoto cries, saying they have no other option
>Makoto drops her fat ass down hard on Ryuji's dick, the tip of his penis hitting her womb
>He cums with the force of 1000 suns
>As they burn at the center of their newly created star, Makoto comes to a realization.
>They ran so far forward they went back to the beginning
>As they implode, Ryuiji screams EFFIN SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>A echo heard through the galaxies, and universes. As the their big bang creates the universe

>Be Fuuka Yamagishi
>come home from working at the lab.
>open the door and say "I'm home!"
>"Mom you're back!" greets a small Joyous voice
>My daughter Maki comes running to hug me
>I kneel to receive her embrace
>I kiss her on the cheek and stand up
>"Where's your father?"
>"Over here, just a sec!" replies a voice.
>I hear steps coming down the hallway, from the corner emerges my one and only love in the world
>he smiles and walks over to me, then proceeds to bend down slightly to hug me.
>I stand on my toes to make it easier for him and respond in kind.
>he gives me a quick peck in the cheek before letting me go
>"How was work?" he asks
>"It was calm" I answer, "We just reviewed some prototypes"
>"Well, dinner's ready, wash your hands and sit down"

>As we dig into the meal, I start talking to my daughter
>"So, Maki, your birthday is coming up soon, do you have any idea what kind of party you want?"
>Maki speaks up with glee "I want a Phoenix Ranger Featherman party!"
>My husband looks at her curiously "Why them sweetie?"
>Maki puts down her utensils and begins slightly hopping in her seat "Because they're the coolest! Specially Pink Argus!
>He smiles at the mention of the Pink Ranger "Is that so?"
>"Well" He continues "We can definitely make your party about them, and who knows, maybe Pink Argus will be there, right love?" He winks
>"Sure, we could ask her" I smile back
>Maki opens her eyes wide and stares at us "Really?" Maki gets out of her seat and rushes to hug me "Thank you!" She runs towards her father and embraces him "Best parents ever!"
>My husband laughs, "Calm down sweetie, you need to finish your food and go to bed"
>"Okay!" she lets go of him and runs back to finish her food
>After eating I walk with her to the bathroom and help her brush her teeth, I put her in some Pajamas and then read her a short story, she falls asleep soon after
>I kiss her goodnight and exit her room, staring at her peaceful and beautiful face as I close the door

The fidget spinner Makoto.

>Be Ai
>go into gym where Kou and Daisuke are practicing
>wearing nothing but incredibly revealing lingerie (hee hee oops ;) )
>"Oh my, I hope Kou Ichijo doesnt take advantage of me ;)"
>Daisuke and Kou exchange looks and smirk
>they both grab me
>it's finally happening
>I pretend to resist
>they tie me up and sit me down in the corner
>Daisuke and Kou share triumphant gazes as they stand over me and drop their shorts
>"Now that that bitch is taken care of, we can have some fun" Kou says with an unusual lisp
>what
>they start having sweaty manlove
>i'm tied up and forced to watch
>they keep going, each one taking turns being the sub or dom
>they finally finish, put the gym equipment away, and go to Aiya for a beef bowl
>without me

I wasn't raped that day, but my mind sure was

The only one that's actually good.

>Wait a month and a half for Joker to get out of Juvie.
>Put on my push-up bra and my low-cut pantsuit.
>Hear every boy inside talking about how the first thing they want to do when they get out is get some pussy.
>Drive Joker back to my apartment to finalize the paperwork.
>As he signs I tell him he's a free man, free to do "anything and everything he wants" as I rub his head and press my chest to his ear.
>He says he has to hurry home and check on his plant.
>Makoto leaves shortly after to "study for "entrance" exams" and doesn't come home back home that night
>She took our shared vibrator with her.
>tfw been edging an hour a night for 45 days for nothing.

Ohya is great because she is the only independent woman in the game with her life together, and her main motivation is finding her missing friend. The other characters are just concerned with themselves and their reputation, while Ohya puts her job on the line finding the truth, not to mention she figures out what Shido is up to. She is also seen drinking a lot, which turns off immature men that only drink when they're depressed, so they associate alcohol with their misery. Ohya also looks very attractive for her age, wearing hip clothes because she follows current fashion trends. Ohya's charm is a slow burn, in a few years people will realize she is the best girl, once the manchildren move on to the next game and get bored of their soulless high school fuck doll or depressed burnout old hag they feel like they relate to. If you are happy with your life then you will like Ohya, if you're depressed (which you are if you play persona) then you like a girl that you think can "save you" like that bitch teacher maid or those high school girls.

Hey, fuck you buddy.

heh I remember writing this.

I want to have a baby with Kawakami

>Be Joker
>fucking Shiho
>she begins to sob
>"tears of joy, my love?" Joker asks
>she shakes her head
>"No. Your dick is so tiny and unsatisfying. It's not even half Kamoshida's size... no not even a quarter."
>Joker is shocked
>he begins to cry realizing he has a baby dick
>meanwhile Shiho fingers herself remembering Kamoshida's chad cock that was 12 inches soft and 13 and 1/2 hard
>Joker's dick could never please her
>suddenly the dick is kicked open
>Ryuji runs in
>"YOU NEED A REAL MAN TO EFFIN EFF YA"
>rips off his pants to reveal his hard dick mid sprint
>rams her with his flesh lance, it's a whopping 14 inches, 15 and 1/2 hard.
>Shiho orgasms so hard she re-becomes a virgin and then loses her virginity again just for Ryuji
>Ann and Makoto come into the room naked, sit on Ryuji's lap and let him suck their tits
>Shiho goes down on him
>Joker faps his baby dick in the corner

>MC stays chill as fuck
>Morgana passes out because the slightest dosage incapacitates an animal of his size
>Ryuji gets deep and starts wondering what happens after you die and shit
>Ann spends the entire time stuffing her face with chocolates
>Yusuke tries to draw what he's feeling, but it's just a bunch of poorly drawn smiley faces
>Makoto starts getting really paranoid and spends the whole time freaking out about getting caught by the cops
>Futaba plays FPS games on her computer the whole time while munching on chips
>Haru giggles nonstop
>Goro is not affected at all because he's a corpse

Needs a non-PT confidants equivalent

>2 years worth of curry made a glopping sound as it flowed endlessly into Futaba.

This but with Kawak....oh, wait.

Rise would sleep cuddled up next to you. Although you'd shift positions during the night, she'd always be right next to you. It'd be easy to fall asleep surrounded by her warmth. She'd occasionally giggle in her sleep. When you wake up, she'd be resting her head on your chest, fast asleep. When you shift your weight she'd wake up and sleepily look up at you with a smile on her face. Rise would wear some lacy black panties to bed and nothing else.

Naoto would sleep on the space adjacent to you. She'd be too embarrassed to actually sleep right next to you, but she'd quietly reach out and hold your hand as she falls asleep. During the night you'd occasionally hear her mumble something unintelligible in her sleep. In the morning she'd be pressed up against you inadvertently, quietly dozing while still holding your hand. When she wakes up she'd blush heavily since she's so close to you, but wouldn't move away. Naoto would wear loose plaid pajamas to bed.

Fuuka would sleep in your embrace. Her small physique would allow you to practically envelop her with your arms, and she'd be the perfect little spoon. Even though you'd move around inadvertently in the night, you'd still keep your grasp on Fuuka throughout the entire night, tenderly hugging her even unconsciously. In the morning, you'd wake up before she does and quietly disengage your hug, stepping out of the room to make breakfast for her. Fuuka would wear a silk nightie to bed.

>be me, ruthless serial rapist
>stalk Yukari
>grab her by the throat and try to make her bend over
>suddenly get bitchslapped hard
>try to grab my switchblade
>the moment i manage to pull it out i get suckerpunched in the balls
>fall on the ground, get kicked in the head
>"Stupid faggot little cocksucker, my grandmother is a better rapist than you and she is dead"
>she whips out a strap-on from her bag
>try to scream for help but get kicked multiple times in the jaw
>start to choke on my own blood
>get turned over by a kick on my sides
>try to crawl away, get pinned down
>try to escape
>it's futile, she is in.
>feel her head nearing my ear
>feel my switchblade on my throat
>"If you stupid little buttmonkey so much as whimper i am going to decapitate you, capiche?"
>i nod while she keeps pummeling my insides
>i faint from the shock
>wake up
>Yukari is standing over me while smoking a cigarette
>she writes something on a cigarette box, then throws it at me along with my switchblade
>"Here's my number, call me if you want to have another go, fuckface".
>she extinguishes the cigarette on my face
>she leaves
>i faint again

Fuck I have like zero motivation to play The Answer. But I'll feel like shit if I move onto another game before finishing. How long is it with grinding again, only like 30 hours, right?

Stop

youtube.com/watch?v=uLDs0xCl-7Q
watch at 2X speed.
Fall the fuck asleep because it's trash.

Sorry my brain problems autism won't allow me to just watch cutscenes on YouTube

Well as long as you are mentally unwell I suppose it's right up your alley.

There is no compendium, Slink fusion bonuses or even calendar system. It's a very bad SMT game with no proper pacing and one of the main characters self-destructs her own character/story arc in order to create an arena fight scenario that is not internally consistent.

Grind, grind grind and then kill yourself my man.

Well there is a loaded gun in the house. I just hope it isn't too long

>Have gotten laid in years
Blatant lies.

>tfw waifufag

me too

No Tae, it does.

I've seen a lot of people have the misconception of her being a hacker, when she does nothing of the sort, there's one time that Mitsuru asks Fuuka to look into the Kirijo database and Fuuka is visibly shocked and says hacking is illegal, then Mitsuru just gives her a password and calms down.
This shows how she isn't the type of person to hack, and probably has never done anything of the sort, yet I still see people claim Fuuka is some sort of 1337H4X0RZ that cracks into systems with ease.

I think this just goes to show how little attention people pay to her.

Whims Of Fate > Price > Sweatshop > King, Queen And Slave > The Days My Mother Was Still There > A Woman > Mementos > Ark

I'd put Wakaba's song over Price, but not a bad list.

>putting Mementos above anything

Whims Of Fate > Price > Ark > Sweatshop > The Days My Mother Was Still There > A Woman > Mementos > King, Queen And Slave

[S A T A N A E L]

I wanna see Ann!!!

[GUN]

Mementos is boring yesm but Ark is just actively annoying.

Begone!

P5 babby here
How good does P3 hold up today?
Do you need to grind much? Because if there's one thing I hate it's mindless grinding.

It's better than 5 by about 100 miles

>suddenly the dick is kicked open
n-nani