Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 01/22 - 01/29 "Susume! Cinderella Road" (Kozue, Aoi)
>Gacha: 01/19 - 01/24 (Nana, Kiyomi)
>Party: 01/04 - 02/05
>Lottery Results: 01/16 ~ 02/06
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 01/19 - 01/25 Tour "Kuraki Hoshi, Tooi Tsuki" (Chizuru, Tomoka)
>Gacha: 01/15 - 01/26 (Haruka, Karen, Shiho, Makoto)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 01/23 - 01/31 "Idol Karuta Competition" (Saki, Shiro)
>Gacha: 01/19 - 01/29 (Yusuke, Kyosuke)
>Event Gacha: 01/22 - 01/31 (Kyoji, Kuro)

NEWS:
- Reiko/Fred fancomic TS: - Airi/P fancomic TS: - ML 4thLIVE BDs rip: - SS Update + Assets (Jan 22nd): - CG Update (Jan 22nd): >Archive of : archive.is/tuoPb
- CG Dereraji update (Jan 22nd): - SS Hiromi commus TL: - TD THE@TER BOOST final rankings: - CG Theater 1032 raw+TL: UPCOMING:
Jan 23rd, 8PM JST: StS with Haruka/Chihaya's VAs: Jan 24th: SM anime BD volume 2, CINDERELLA MASTER Koi Kaze -Sai-
Jan 25th, 9:30PM JST: U149 stream: nico.ms/lv310328002
Jan 25th: StS DLC catalog 3

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402972909557121024/405106135670980624/20180122_220859.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the FUCK

>putting this kind of lewd image as the OP
By the heavens, we can't have this sort of thing.

which branch is the op from I need to know whether to be angry or not

Post your favorite idol before the servers die down again!

It's clearly a non-idol image, user. Just a brick wall.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

IMG 4071 is my favorite idol.

Hooray for Fuka!

>to be angry or not
That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.

>Sachiko_gift.jpg

Spoiler, OP image.
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402972909557121024/405106135670980624/20180122_220859.png

Okay, I laughed

pink mugi is ok i guess

You should take the opportunity to reflect as to why you like your favorite beyond her design, EOPs.

>Sachiko_bap.jpg

I see you're on the same raid server as I am.

rocospeak is really epic and she's a total fluffball ahaha

I'm not an EOP, and I wrote an entire paragraph on why I like my favorite idol the last time the topic was brought up.

the only thing I don't understand in iM@S is chuuni speak

BUT I CAN'T POST MY FAVORITE.

HIROOOOO!

I admire the energy and enthusiasm that she brings to everything she does.

It's not the final tally yet! Just you wait.

A red idol? Am I getting closer?

Of course you dont, you have to have a very high IQ to understand what Ranko is saying. The poetic phrasing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of classical western literature most of the idioms will go over a typical mortal’s head. There’s also Ranko’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her psychic, her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The other chuuni understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her remarks, to realise that they’re not just philosophical- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ranko's way of speaking truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the deep nuances in Ranko’s existential catchphrase “Drown in the Darkness!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now under this beautiful sun just imagining one of those mortal simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ranko’s genius wit unfolds itself on their brains. What fools.. how I pity them.

It's vague enough that is describes my favorite 765 and CG. And neither of them are red.

Jitsu wa watashi

I like how she gives 100% into what she does, and the leadership and support she gives to other idols is really nice. Also isn't afraid to call out other idols for being shitty.

Her gap moe is cute as well.

I love the idea of a girl so shy and awkward she dedicates every ounce of her autism to pretend she's the demon queen of the sixth heaven

Shiho?
Syoko? Kozue?

Julia. But yeah I thought of Shiho after writing that as well.

She's juu ni sai and DTF

close, but not quite

>4th Live torrent finishes
Oh boy, time to be thanked for smile.

Download it for me too.

I think its cute how he tries to be the responsible big brother to his unit mates but he can be as goofy as them because of his airheadedness
him doting on his niece and friends is adorable as well

she has the same hobbies that i do

ok I still need subtitles to understand her

I want to hear mirais voice.

git gud

I love her kindness and cute gimmicks.
And she teaches me a lot about things I really like and want to know more about them.

Even though I think they rely on each other a bit too much, it's good to see that one is always there to pick up the other ones slack and as a result, shows everyone that they are the ultimate duo. Also, everything is fun in pairs.

Assuming the final rankings for TB are accurate, the following idols did not appear in either TA or TB:

Mirai
Tsubasa
Elena
Matsuri
Akane
Iku
Emily
Shiho
Ayumu
Chizuru
Subaru

I wonder how many of them will win roles next time. It's surprising to see some popular names here.

I like her sense of showmanship and her dedication to her craft, silly as it may seem.

I adore her obsessive behavior and she reminds me of myself in a way. From an outside perspective you can make the assumption that she isn't a social person when compared to other members of her many idol units. However, she does her best to help her "friends" because despite being who she is, she actually really does want to work hard for her friends and producer, and make a significant impact. This was apparent in one event where she tried to calm her smile down because she feared that it would ruin the image of the group's song. The reason for her smile (and why I thought it was cute and admirable) was that she was becoming aware of her surroundings and noticing how different it was from her prior years as a single member. It was cute to see that she was noticing how many friends she was making through being an idol.

She's young and treats herself a little too harshly, but the things she take to be a nuisance is what I'm sure others find most alluring.

I firmly believe she'll one day be able to love herself as much as I love her as she keeps growing.

In the end I guess it really depends on the roles. Akane just lost her best opportunity by a landslide, maybe she can still win next time if there is a monkey or clown role.

It really surprises me that Shiho lost to Noriko once and to Miya now, I guess this really shows this is not a popularity contest and I like that.

dehehe~

She's a slut and does a good job of fitting every inch of my fat dick up her gaping ass.

>he likes sluts

my fellow IoriP, well met

Not you Aoba

All idols are sluts.

nah

>I can't even log in into my pass anymore

Boys, this is it. Veeky Forums is RIP

Nope.

yeh

I like fake sluts who pretend to be one because it's sexier to see them get flustered.

heh

We 4ch now.

>women who dress in revealing clothing in front of thousands of men aren't sluts
o lad im laffin

Nina isn't. She's too pure for that.

Blame Batoto!

Ahmed, pls.

This is an excellent time for you to read your SICP for the day if you haven't already.

Relatively speaking idol outfits aren't that lewd desu tho senpai.

Depends on which dress. Not all idol dresses are revealing. See : Suzuho wearing the sun costume.

You can take this time to appreciate text and read books.

Like Yuriko.

Glad I'm not the only one. Thanks nip moot.

Nina is a buttslut but saves her virginity for her true love!

Meant to type Nana. Sorry

I'm already reading though. I'm reading so hard she got hot and started sucking me off.

That's what gets SuzuhoPs off though.

I'll appreciate Yuriko

I speak moon and I can't summarize why I like my favorite idols any differently than if I didn't. There's a reason why people like you are bullied.

>Suzuho_Winner_Winner_Chicken_Dinner.jpg

There are more things than I can think of at once, so I guess the depth of her character is definitely one of them. I don't feel like writing a big write up though so I'll just mention what got me hooked.

I like how she doesn't tell you "I'm x kind of character" right away and you really have to get to know her yourself, in general I like how she's careful and maybe a bit distanced at first, but once you earn her trust and get to know her she is actually a really warm person. I also like that she's very polite and quite emotionally mature but does not fall in the japanese trap of being too polite to voice valid criticism and is actually also quite honest. I think the thing that caught my interest at first though is how she tends to have an unusual, yet still mostly logical, view on a lot of things.

Same. I couldn't say why or how I fell in love with my idol, but I feel it inside me. I've already been in love once too so it's real.

We're pretty comfy without images, guys

CGkiddies can't spam their shit so it's natural.

>SmugLaughingIdol.png
Which one did you think of?

What's going on in this image?

Too bad you can still write your bullshit

Sachikong

Fat bitch.

That Miria reaction pic.

Have you ever tried?

>I've already been in love once too so it's real.
I'm glad I have prior experience so I both know what I'm missing and also because I can more accurately fantasize and dream about my idol waifu.

the anal one

>I love her
>b-but I can't explain it
What you feel for her is lust, folks.

Hugging bullied anons and telling them that it's going to be allright!

I will book Yuriko.

For the night.

I tried in my head just now. I can start adding details about her from the commus, but I'd be lying if I said that those have anything to do with why I love her. To put it a different way, if you have to dig for little factoids to try and convince yourself you like your idol, the chemistry isn't there as much as you think.

Aiko

Sachikong.

You'll be happy to know that first time customers get a discount!

>love
Didn't realize this was a waifu thread now.

They're idols. I like them because they're cute and fun and fuck all that other "muh love" bullshit.

>I love my wife because we had this cool conversation once
This is how you spot a robot autist.

The Rin and Karen one.

Then explain why I didn't fap to her the entire first year after i fell in love with her.