/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

OG Sith Waifu Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

>Managing to upload a OP when the Veeky Forums servers are still fucked from all the cunny posting
The dark side truly is a path to unnatural powers

Did Jaesa say my dark actions are just a mask because I let one Jedi live? What.

star wars = gay

Is it possible to learn those powers?

Not from a jedi.

>vette.jpg

*heavy sigh*

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth DSfag was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise she could use the Force to influence the Veeky Forums servers to create OPs... She had such a knowledge of the dark side that she could even keep the posts she cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her power, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything she knew, then her apprentice killed her in PvP. Ironic, she could save others from death, but not herself.

>this action requires a one time password!
every
fucking
time
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Her apprentice
>Not her little niece
Missed opportunity desu senpai

Any Assault commandos here? The level 68 skill is fucking with my head hard. With the rotation of:
Plastique
Serrated Bolt
Incendiary Round
Full Auto
Mag Bolt
Filler - Hammershot, Net, or Explosive Round
Filler - HS, Net, ER
Charged Bolts
Mag Bolt

The perk has no time to explode, and if you move Plastique in front of any of the mag bolts or charged shots there wont be enough time for Ionic Accelerator to refresh causing the entire rotation to fuck itself.

Am I missing something or is there a new rotation for assault commandos? or just ignore the thing all together. send help

ANY GOOD GRAPHIC MOD FOR KOTOR?

>Tfw having more fun playing other games than doing fuck-all in TOR
Why do you still play, brosenchi's?

Because I'm having fun.

Because maybe something nice might happen

i do that too a lot....i tried playing the other day but i couldnt find myself doing anything other than that screenshot from my new armor during blacktalon

>Log on
>Immediately bored
>Do DK heroics
>Do fuck-all for a minute
>Run a FP or something to eliminate boredom
>Log off
Rinse and repeat

unsubbed today because Monster Hunter

Sub ended last week. Referral ends today
That's pretty much it for me. MH and DBFZ comes out soon.

I haven't played for a year and I never finished the JK, RT or BH storylines. I also play alot of pretty dressup because i'm a turbo aut.

Space Barbie Simulator is pretty much the only thing to do in-game

I don't play a lot, but when I'm in the mood I play for hours, I played religiously 10+ hours a day farming creds and RP'ing for months before burning out

My sub ends today but I'm not uninstalling, because I have everything unlocked except comp customization, and besides cred cap and endgame ( who even farms endgame ) there ain't much a reason to sub in the first place also because the customer service treated me like shit and deleted my ticket, so I'm not giving more money to those jews, gonna use referral once every 90 days when I farm creds to buy some extra clothes and thats it at best case scenario

Is there ANY new story content coming out soon to justify a resub? I've got a class story to complete but that's all, and I kinda want to see where the Theron storyline goes.

Also, did they quit giving free gifts every month? I liked that.

>I kinda want to see where the Theron storyline goes.
Just use youtube you stupid fag

>wanting to watch somebody else play swtor

>I kinda want to see where the Theron storyline goes
When it comes out just use a referral and play through it. That's what I do now since new shit's few and far between

>come back after about 6 months
>all my characters require a rename
what the heck

Server Merge, probably. I lost some really good names in it, but at least we can have spaces in names now.

Server merges brosenchi. Guess someone else with the same names had a bigger dick than yours

>still no replayable SoR storyline, but all of kotet/fe is all available to replay

Thats what you get for not remaining subbed at the time of the merge with no notice or anything.

Some fuck who probably made their character a day before the merge got priority because he was a sub.

Anyways you can have more than 1 name for a name now, so if you ever wanted to be Darthlukejedi Xxx now is your time

Someone post the roll chart

You having a giggle

n-no

>male smuggler
>bio/arch/salv
>doing all sides and planet missions
>level 25 before finishing corellia
god damn. also why do lower level mats sell for insane prices? getting 200 credits a piece for some god damn silica

well that's unfortunate. I can understand losing most of them, a lot of the names were universe friendly. but what loser took mustardcavalry and lab'ya kang from me?

>weebshit
Two less Inquisitors running around, good.

>mustardcalvary
lol

Didn't someone here post that after the merge, they managed to make new characters with the same names they lost, revealing something of a sham?

if both are unsubbed at the time its up to whoever gets it first

looks like some basic bitch fashion to me

Wait a minute can you see images?

Looking like a who taco salad, my god.

you mean you can't?

yes

liar

What did I miss?

>implying that the memeposter will let anything stop him from making a non-cancer OP for once
sheev.jpg

you're trying to trick me aren't you?

>Being so asshurt you consider a entire storyline to be weeb just because you don't like it
>In an anime forum
Consular hipster or Agent cuck? Nevermind, I don't really care, just shut the fuck up its getting quite pathetic to read your whining everytime someone mentions the best storyline

Why would I whine about the Warrior storyline, it's actually good unlike your weebshit. Also,
>Veeky Forums post-2005
>anime forum
LMAO @ U RN

>Caring about this garbage storyline
>Need to be ''immersed'' on this clown fiesta
>Playing swtor for the story in current year

Let me get this straight, you first complain about someone calling a story "weeb" because they didn't like it, but then you proceed to call the Consular story "hipster" and the Agent story "cuck" just because you don't like those stories? Frankly I'd like to see you whine a little bit less and maybe contribute to the thread once in awhile instead of contradicting your own argument every single time you post.

It has always been SWfag who shits on Inquisitor, and always for the same memes more obviously associated with his own class.

>Being the big dick dicking people around because you have ''natural talent'' with 2 girlfriends fighting to be your bitch
By your shity logic this is also a weeb storyline for the bullshit MC powerlevel and the mini-harem

Also I don't understand whats the deal with typing like a underage monkey who just discovered this site 3 weeks ago, you may think you are so hip and cool but to anyone else reading you just sound like the cringy little shitkid that you are

I don't even give a shit about those 2 storylines, I'm calling JC fags hipsters and Agent fags cucks because they are stupidly obnoxious, I actually enjoyed agent a lot, best forcelet story

>like infiltration
>hate how low its damage is and useless skills like leg slash but love its animations
>dislike serenity because its mostly finger wagglan dots with filler saber swings
however
>love tanking as kinetics
BUT THEN FUCKING SUDDENLY
>telekinetics has shit animation and damage
>balance makes little sense as a jedi
>healing feels natural
oh but wait
>lightning feels so fucking right
>until you pull up dps per second meters
>madness feels fucking fine across the board from the dots, srpeading them and watching it stack lightning storm
>healing feels totally retarded from a static bubble to darkness flowing to aid

You see the irony in this, don't you?

>liking lightning but hating telekinetics
Just play Kinetic Combat, it looks the best.

One lone loud shitposter fag then, because overall Wrath and Nox fags are buddies like Vader and Sidious except by the part we betray each other

Consulars are fags though

Get better taste then.

>agent
>not trooper

The agent had a nugget of being interesting in chapter 2 but shit itself hard and an ending with a boring chapter 1. yeah sure blahblahbalhbalh but god damn its way overhyped.

trooper > bh > agent > smuggler as far as non force users go

Yeah, ganna continue on down that path.
>green saber crystal
>armored robe
>human
>stealth when needed
>tanking all the fucking time
>getting easier every day to kick the lowest person in a flashpoint for Nadia heals

What does my taste have to do with consulars being faggy as fuck? I mean sure I could have better taste in things but that doesn't make consulars any less faggy.

If you had good taste you'd know that Consular is one of the best classes in the game.

its a good class, but its story sucks

Not saying it's not one of the best, I'm saying it's faggy as fuck. Like faggotry in it's purest form.

Nah, probably the best next to Bounty Hunter

Please clarify why you think it's "faggy"

Don't engage with the Inquisitor weeb, he thinks his Linkin Park song of a storyline is deep and mature. He's either a teenager or stopped developing mentally when he was one.

Space Jesus and friends ft. senpai was a bad guy all along, what a tweest.

Literally describing Act I + the final cutscene of Act III. If you're going to engage in a discussion of a story please play it before you talk about it.

That's all there is pham, having a tea party with the senators on your ship doesn't count mang

Sure, buddy. Next time please refrain from interrupting an actual discussion with your infantile remarks.

Why are you getting so assmangled over it? You asked bruv.

Because I wanted to know if you were actually trying to contribute to the discussion and were just limited by your vocabulary or if you were just interjecting to be moronic.

How was it not contributing to the discussion? Just because the answer didn't please you?

How can I win a lot of shekels? Also Guild when?

Guilds already exist, the OP-sniping tranny won't let anyone know about them though.

shekels as in CC or credits?

They're all dead though.

>believing tranny lies

You called the Consular storyline "Faggy" and then refused to go into detail on how the Consular storyline resembled male homosexual behavior. I attempted to see if you had some deeper meaning behind this statement and simply used the wrong word, but your argument amounted to two word descriptions of each act in the story. I'd refer you to Global Rule #6, which you should try and keep in mind if you decide to continue posting here.

Girls can be faggots, user. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

you sound like a huge faggot with his panties in a twist

But I did clarify and kept it short and you just didn't like the answer and got bootyblasted. Pretty sure we're not required to type a novel just because short answers doesn't please your highness. Also self-moderating is against the rules, just fyi.

>six words
>short answer
So, just a shitposter then.

He favors the storyline equivalent of shitposting, of course he's a shitposter.

Do you mind pointing out the rule where it says we're required to type a short novel?

Credits, though CC would be nice as well I guess.

You're right, I shouldn't bother. I don't understand those kinds of people, there are plenty of places they can go that reward them for low-quality discussion, and yet they choose to come here. I try and help them develop a proper critique of what they're complaining about and they just scream that I'm making them write a novel when all I ask is that they type more than 6 words on a website where they can type 1000 letters.

I believe I didn't mention anything about my preferred storylines? Oh wait are we assuming things again?

>"Hey user, how was the movie?"
>"Ok"
>"Could you go into a little more detail? I was thinking of seeing it myself"
>"It was fun"
>"What did you like about it?"
>"SHUT UP MOM WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A NOVEL ABOUT IT"

Okay but where is the rule that says we have to type novels?

Perfect because the Inquisitor story is pretty much "SHUT UP MOM AND DAAAAAD!"

What does the Inquisitor story has to do with any of this?

Don't respond to him. He's that one guy who really dislikes the story and keeps repeating the same thing no matter how many times he's been told just how wrong he is.

Before the conversation got derailed, user was complaining he had difficulty picking between Consular and Inquisitor because he liked aspects of both. Then user said Consular was faggy and refused to clarify what exactly he meant by that.

>being esl
Sad!

I don't dislike it, I dislike people who think it's anything more than a juvenile power fantasy.

How's the Guild called?