>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vrchat.com/release
youtube.com/watch?v=7xjJkCsLMtk
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgN3dDGTzc
my.mixtape.moe/wowdic.webm
my.mixtape.moe/soflxu.webm
ebay.com/itm/183031119985
youtube.com/watch?v=PIeqCb3bS_s
imgur.com/a/vdLPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for ponies

VRChat version 0.12.0p10 is coming right now. Changelog:

>CLIENT

>FIXES

Server and security updates

>KNOWN ISSUES

Eye simulation (tracking) is not working, will be fixed in next patch

Source: vrchat.com/release

>Eye simulation
Is that the tracking for vive? with the google-like thingy inside the visor?

No SDK update, right? Just client?

Also, was eye tracking not working before, or did they just break it with this patch?
No, I think it's referring to the eye tracking option you can enable in Blender that allows your eyes to follow people around you instead of just looking straight forward all the time.
Not sure, but the discord announcement didn't say anything about the SDK.

About fucking time the image server fixed. Also meetups where?

>tracking option you can enable in Blender
it worked just fine before though.

8th for Veeky Forums FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS

The circle

Were you in firelink shrine the other day as pepsiman? I was a honking chen, you chased me for like 20 minutes heheh

wtf 400 MB update?

no, there is now at least 1 other pepsiman.
I am extremely shiny Because I polish my body every day whereas the other one I saw was very dull and matte colored

I thought I was kicked because of being too lewd but it was just an update

m8, literally the second post in the thread.

i know, but 400 mb is too much.

So what's the advantage of DynamicBones over Unity's physics and colliders?

Oh. True, that is pretty fucking excessive given it's literally just "server and security updates". Also now that I look it's 467mb, so almost 500.

Dynamic Bones are super easy to do.

Is there a performance difference between them? I hear lots of DynamicBones is a CPU hog

Any of you guys that have successfully ported CM3D2 models over to VRChat care to share your knowledge and how you went about it? I've tried a few different things at this point and even pretty much broke the entire thing at one point and had to start from scratch.

Just a quick question about exporting CM3D models to blender and whatnot.
I have a fully clothed character right now, doesn't show anything revealing. Does this mean that I don't have to delete any lewd parts? The nipples aren't underneath the clothes or anything, right?

talking to people about their performance after dancing or singing is a good way to make friends

I wanna show off my avatar I put together yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=7xjJkCsLMtk

You did good, user. Keep it up m8

It took me like 7 fucking hours just to figure out how to import a custom avatar into the game, and here you are with this shit.
That was pretty sweet though, how long did it take you to put that all together?

I saw you in-game at old hub
Cool and cute

2-3 hours I think? Took me a while after to fix any errors I made though

VRChat's steam client just updated and broke all eye movement and blinking.

oh sorry I lied. Some of the tricks are stuff I made for my avatar previously that I recycled into this avatar.

So they pushed a patch that they knew broke something, just to say they'll fix it later?

I don't understand...

They haven't said anything. It literally just happened. Every avatar seems to not do it anymore. Even ones already uploaded and on pedestals. I've looked around the options to see if they made it optional but don't see anything.

>They haven't said anything.

See

Wait how did you obscure the name tag?

Oh. They're slow at putting the news on steam then.

3/10
Needs cute panties

Theres a plugin I posted over in /h/. It's really easy to use. Just put your maid in T pose and export.

You don't have to delete your lady bits but it will really help with decimation. I highly recommend you do it. They are the densest areas with tri's.

YouTube says that the final Matsix stream got blocked on copyright grounds for Victor Entertainment, Inc.. Is this just a problem on my side (i.e., my country's copyright laws)? Can anyone watch the following link?
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgN3dDGTzc

I'm totally out of the loop when it comes to copyright infringement on YouTube, but blocking hour-long videos because of a few songs is pantsu-on-head retarded. Even Twitch got the cue to just mute parts, AFAIK, and I doubt that they have the resources Google has.

magician's secret! It hides menus too

>have at least 5 projects to work on when I get home
>Just want headpats
The ride never ends

3D modelled for 14 hours straight yesterday and was so burned out that when i logged on to test it out i didnt even have any fun and was a dick to people. Sorry for the blog just wanted to share

Is it possible to set something on my avatar so that when I pull the trigger my hand grabs it, like how you can grab a cup or something? Not a specific animation override for the grab, something more general-use.

This is amazing user. I wish I was even an iota as good as you at avatars.

You can put a special shader on your clothes so that "magic tricks" like this will make the clothes disappear.

yea you could do that with bone colliders.

ctrl n

>sneak around mmd nightclub and void club all day
>only one person headpatted me
>they did it only once and then moved on to headpat the next loli
Maybe I'm just not cute enough, I wish I could find more motivation to finish my project.

Stop sneaking around and be cute near people

Do you have any sources of information on that?

He was talking about the object for the loading screen blocking out the name

I switched to a normal height character so I could stop having to look up all the time, now if anyone wants to pet me they're testing the waters to get lewd

>in the pug
>glitch into the basement with a few others
>eventually most of them leave
>alone with a mute miku and some touken ranbu dude
>we sit down at the table and play with the dice for like 1,5 hours

This game is fucking great

Are uploads broken for everyone else too? Mine is stuck on future proofing your content...

No, but for some reason I can't post webms anymore
my.mixtape.moe/wowdic.webm
my.mixtape.moe/soflxu.webm

I can't post pictures in this thread, it just says upload failed. I was going to post a picture of user's neck being broken sitting on the couch too.

friend joining is down too, probably having server issues
image server's been funky the last few days

Nvm I just realized that it's an old unity project without the updated SDK yet.

Now that you mention it, the only picture in the entire thread is in the OP.

Vietnamese Moot, fix this shit.

I'm not even a cute girl avatar and at least 2 times today alone I've been hit on.... by dudes... it's getting creepy. (I'm also a guy)

>Spend several hours making a model from scratch
>realise I'm not happy with how my design is translating to 3d and I'm not really digging the psychonauts-tier proportions
not sure if I can be bothered to start again

We text board now

>its getting creepy
What are you, gay? Stop being such a faggot and accept their love.

>tfw got surrounded by gay furries who kept touching me
It was horrible

has anyone played Payday 2 VR? How is it?

Nah I aint gay and not against people who are gay or anything (love who you want as long as they are of legal 18+ age have at it enjoy yourself) just I'm not that way so it's odd having to say that to them.

fag

>not against people who are gay

Fags must hang, Day if the rope when

Oi, the legal age is 16 here

It's just head pats, man, no need to get so insecure about your sexuality. I'm straight and I head pat almost every motherfucker I see just because I can. It's basically how you say Hello in VRChat.

Don't go out late at night just looking like a CUTE. You're literally asking for it. Pat-slut.

Oh this wasn't a head pat I'm fine with a head pat.
>CUTE
It was a dragonball z character hardly cute.

Really good, I got burnt out on the normal game but in VR its so much better

I think I have moephobia, it makes me really fucking uncomfortable and I can't stand listening to japanese women. Funnily enough I loved redline though.

Call them faggots and tell them to fuck off. What's the big deal? Can't you stand up for yourself?

Japanese women don't sound like anime lolis

that's cool, I assume running ONE guy with akimbo pistols would be fun

Considering how fucked sights are on rifles in VR I've been using akimbo pistols with laser sights. But the way you build akimbo doesn't really work too well in vr as its hard to stay mobile enough

There's nothing gay about sucking virtual cock

It's always a struggle to decide whether to spend each evening working in blender/unity or actually playing the game.

guys im starting to get paranoid, did I get jewed somehow here?
ebay.com/itm/183031119985

rip

Is it worth getting a hip tracker only or does it not have much of an effect without also buying leg trackers?

Or making videos for me

You want to know what is more amazing then all the wonderful comments you guys leave on my videos?

Maybe. It's low even compared to the $350 holiday price. Either way PayPal and Ebay have a rather good refund policy.

I'm not even sure. I haven't tried vrchat with hip tracker only. I imagine it'd be much better though, half of what's good about full body is the ability to have the IK working off your hips instead of the head.

Being able to move your head without your entire body following is pretty great.

It was an auction so I'm assuming he wanted it to go higher, yet he set the buy now price really low for some reason so I jumped on it. Hope he doesn't back out or something.

>fall for a cutie
>conflicted metions are expressed
>she ghosts me
youtube.com/watch?v=PIeqCb3bS_s
Fuck me up, fuck me up inside, maybe next time this retard will remember his lessons

at least it was only virtual rejection instead of making a fool of yourself in real life

At least no one i knew was part of my heart break, pyrrhic victory eh?

rate my cute boy imgur.com/a/vdLPQ

Still working on hiding those breast shadows

>9. Uninstall Nvidia Geforce Experience if you have it.
why

>spend ages getting eyetracking working just right
>they break it anyway in the latest patch

Oh well. Those security updates, what do they fix exactly?

Resource hog that doesn't really provide anything useful. It's not hard to just visit the Nvidia site and pull the driver from there

Wastes frames. If you can keep it on do it, but if you're lagging it helps.

I like shadowplay, does deleting experience disable that or can I keep that somehow?

>boy
eck

I'm going to start working on my first mmd to blender to unity model tonight. I'm already familiar with unity, but I've yet to use blender. I'm shooting for a simple avatar though; I'm not looking to add any complicated effects or animations. Any advice?

Probably. I'd try doing other things to mitigate lag, and disable it as a last report.

>want full body tracking
>can't dance (like a girl)

how to learn?

Download CATS. If you get a decent base model to work with you can be done in blender in

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING GAY HERE
JUST FUCKING GOOGLE HOW TO DANCE LIKE A SLUT JEEZE