/bdog/The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WbtL0
imgur.com/a/tjoGG
youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew
youtube.com/watch?v=bbVtRVshQsM
imgur.com/a/PflDc
bddatabase.net/us/item/9603/
bddatabase.net/us/item/9463/
bddatabase.net/us/item/9473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do we always make new threads when thread activity is low?

Does it really matter?

>no hedgehog

How much XP/hour should you be getting at 58? Im getting 3% an hour and that seems pretty low for having the 100% buff.

i guess not but it just ends up feeling like the death of the thread is imminent if i look away.

My character disappeared whilst afk fishing and the controls are not working, what do?

Also the best game to play whilst afk is Mario Kart Wii

someone gift me the game plox

You got disconnected, close the game and log back

im getting around 8% per hour

Where at?

I know you want that shitty panda
GIMME

Are Pila Fe scrolls worth running or should I sell them and use the money to buy cheaper ones/mem frags?

If you have the patience sell them and wait for memory frags

I havent really had a problem buying frags off the marketplace. I occasionally win a bid and the rest is spamming spacebar+left click on people who decided to buy 1 of 10.

Guess ill sell the scrolls them, thanks user.

I can't imagine your gear situation being better than one boss piece.

Two actually. Right now I think its better to take the easier path to get my first pieces of boss gear up to Tri then start thinking about the long term. Getting over that midgame hump seems like a big deal.

This general really does struggle without images, people have nothing to bitch about.

You're gonna later regret not stockpiling all the frags you could've gotten.

>tfw i've only got 72 frags left and im actually kind of panicking

Youre not wrong, but ive been sitting on duo Heve/Rosar for too long and I just want to have a boss weapon.

>everyone says rosar + jubre is best pre boss weapons
>have both duo
>grinding at cadry it's taking forever
>switch to helrick
>everything dies so much faster despite losing a ton of AP

does accuracy matter this much or am i dumb? I went from 160 to 270 at the cost of ~15AP

It does, you need at least 250 to grind on anything above helms

fuck really? that explains a lot actually, it explains why boss main hands and off hands are so fucking required

Why is there a different answer about this every thread? Is this class based or just in general?

This is mostly for the older classes, from witch/wiz and the more newer classes, they have skills with acc bonuses to make it up for that.

as
said it's mostly for classes like valk, sorc, ranger, warrior and even zerk, witch and wiz for some reason dont give a shit and all the classes starting from DK onwards also dont give a shit and can actually get away with grinding with just main hand accuracy.

There is a lot of misinformation, because people try to recommend some sort of pvp compromise gear.
But, when you are high enough level and don't need the accuracy to hit anymore, gearing for pure AP is the way to go for a new player.
But you need to reach a certain accuracy threshold for the AP to matter at all.
It's varies a lot based on class, level and the monsters you are fighting.

But, it sounds weird that you suffer so much without helrick, what level are you? And have you made your Rosar weapon ultimate yet, because it gains a ton of accuracy for such a tiny investment.
Chances are when you level up Jubre change to be better than Helrick,

>There is a lot of misinformation, because people try to recommend some sort of pvp compromise gear
I noticed that while searching around for answers. I'm sitting at 166 accuracy as a Tamer and it seems like as long as im fighting white/green mobs I dont really need more. Its impossible for me to tell though without investing money into getting an Incense Trinket to at least Pri.

i was 57 and both my MH and OH are duo ultimates

the difference without the helrick was like night and day

Sailing with a friend is really comfy

Just got my first boat and can't post screenshots.
Imagine my shock

:O

Nana...

You could always post an imgur link to your boat if you care that much

It wasn't me! ;__;

I know how you feel, I want to post pure elfs

Don't you need an account to post on imgur or something ?
Its okay it can wait until we can post again

no dude

my horse just leveled up and it got a gold icon that says its a "courser"
is this worthless since its not tier 8

Yeah, then you are using the Roaring Magical Armour + Asulas for 40 Accuracy already.
Jubre will be a lot better with TRI weapon, conventional accessories and at level 58/59.
Nothing really to do, but make sure to kill every Bheg.

Cadry may also be weak bad place to grind if you don't melt the monsters, Bashims are a lot softer.

is every other board all fucked up atm?

I dont know why dont you go check?

imgur.com/a/WbtL0
There you go.

Nice looking boat friend

Does the Kamasylve droprate buff work on gathering sharps/hards?

Thanks.

15 concentrated stones and not even one item went past PRI, I think I'm cursed

Yes but don't expect much. 20% of 0.1% isn't game breaking.

Whens Lahn?

Tomorrow

Just picked this up, is the Siege PvP/NodeWar PvP fun in this game?
Don't mind a grind if you can do fun things with the gear.

yeah i was mostly doing cadry for the general's armor quest

It's one zerg rush from side to the other from both teams so the answer is not really.

This game is fun but it is not play by yourself kind of fun. Making friends is almost impossible because of it, everyone is too independent while playing.

I cant wait to see all your cute characters again.

Guys I did it, I finally got my first boss weapon to TRI, my motivation to play has returned

Grats user!

And I got my first 60! What wonders playing the game instead of posting shitty images brings!

>image servers down
this kills the gooks and drows

imgur.com/a/tjoGG

j o i n v a l o r

give 1 reason

Turn your settings up

I am enjoying the threads today a lot more. Slower with less shitposts, people asking and answering a bunch of questions, talks about actual game progression rather than constant spamming of images of the same characters and slut/ERP posting. Its been pretty good since degenerate trash that has nothing interesting to contribute to the thread with has been filtered out.

Guild buffs, guild salary, guild attendance rewards. I can go on.

Everything's the highest -with high end mode off. I get 50-60 fps with it off, then 25-40 fps with it on which I really don't like. I suppose I coulda turned it up for the pic
That sounds convincing but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You can get most perks Valor offers in another guild. But there is one they have a monopoly on.
Shame
youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew

Ive been posting stupid ass questions that I already know the answer to so the thread doesnt die.

/bdog/ needs images

I dont know why your screenshots look so sloppy then, I get much better quality with medium settings and high textures.

Atleast post this one youtube.com/watch?v=bbVtRVshQsM
We can still 1 v 1 if you aren't afraid.

Ah right, I also had the upscale option, which lowers some textures. Maybe this looks better. I think it looks fantastic personally
imgur.com/a/PflDc

>this boss window
The world boss system in BDO is probably worse than the enhancing.

>this shit again
is this a personal grudge or something?

valor doxen dofflin bbc valor doxen dofflin bbc

DoxenBBC

How long do you have to live in Veeky Forums to start saying things like "x's bbc"
Fucking gross. Keep it in discord

Thats what you think about all day if you are in Valor.

Autistic's generally can not let grudges go.

>Autistic's generally can not let grudges go.
>Autistic's
What did he mean by this?

what should i bet getting with my hunter's seals?

Armor blackstones

more so than any of the weapon reform shits?

Yes

Youre going to need an absolutely disgusting amount of armor stones, no reason to get anything else.

alright thanks

In PvP videos I see people have a ton of buffs. Are those food buffs or something?

those are p2w buffs u need to spend pearls

What is a good hit?

Where you do damage.

Yes, people generally have a rotation of food buffs they day prior to fighting. And I mean way ahead of the fight.

All food items have 30 min cool down shared. So the idea is to pop a nice 120 minute food buff that gives the most basics, next can be 110 or lower, I think 75 or 90 minutes is the next ones. Generally those are blue food items and can be multiple buffs, good buffs at that. After that cool down is done, pop a 45min or a 30 minute food buff that may be better than one of the previous buffs, food buffs DO NOT STACK, or just an addition single buff needed.
Personally, I don't pvp but I do run pve and have a rotation of food buffs that I pop in a similar manner.
Also, look into perfume potions, those tend to last 30 minutes as well and are some of the best buff items. Being potions, they do not share food cool down.

Hope that was better than that smart ass, autistic faggot replying to you cause, hue hue humor.

Woah, it feels productive around here without avatarfags spamming even if it's a little slower.
Now I kinda feel bad for doing it!

Thanks, user, this is really helpful. I will go read up what food my class is supposed to use.

Avatarfags are essentiental content needed for all generals. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it needs to be a global rule. You neo marxists faggot. Go get your own life sorted out first before you dictate to others how they should live, bucko.jpg

This goes on in every general between the pictures if you bothered to read it. Avatarfags and the people that get angry at them are essential to the survival of any general.

Its been a struggle to think up shit to ask when we hit page 9.

>avatarfag are essential
Lmao

No it doesn't between avatarfag is people going
"uguu I like you boobs "
" w-wanna touch em"
"tee hee you know I do"

None because food items are not class specific. be more specific if you want to PvP or PvE.

These two are my essentials.
bddatabase.net/us/item/9603/
bddatabase.net/us/item/9463/

An example of a PvP food items
bddatabase.net/us/item/9473/

Have fun /bdoggers/, without images this general will die in 1 week.

Do you know why 4channel has lost its cloudflare server for posting images?

You'd be shocked to find out.

Okay user, ill just pretend I didnt have any gameplay related discussions in any of the generals before this one. Like it or not showing off your characters and attempting to get attention is a part of BDO, the character creator is wasted otherwise.

In fact the avatarfags are the ones most willing to have a discussion if anyone brings up a decent topic that isnt a question that could be answered by google in 5 seconds.