/digi/ - Digimon General

ZA WARUDAMON Edition.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory is out now in the West. BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

Previous: >Newest trailer for Hacker's Memory:
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5PubL30Rc

>Japanese guide for Hacker's Memory
ha-navi.com/digi-top

>Official English website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

>English version stream
youtu.be/i8mVJD5-7ec

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JdUnMX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah shit, I left the extraneouss in.

>me

First for Ryuji deserved it for dressing like a slut.

third for renamon
renamon.png

I can't believe what a shit job Bamco did with localizing HM. It's even worse than CS.

Fifth for YuHaru is superior to the fake homo ship of HaMe.

You know that's not true, don't even pretend.

I don't remember CS having features getting nixed.
Please inform me of one.

I don't remember the translators of HM being so inept they think eaters are Bakemon. So maybe quit crying for at least one thread.

Removing features is way worse than typos and grammatical errors.

what's the probability of getting a digimon world 1 remake for the Switch

So why does my Skullsatamon can cause "cystallizing"
0%

when nintendo buy bandai

because in 02 he froze down imperialdramon with one hit. Anime is real, essentially.

>I don't remember the translators of HM being so inept they think eaters are Bakemon.
That's because you are retarded. They call them Bakemon in Chapter 18 of HaMe.

Yeah but why call it like that instead of the actual abnormal status?

If you translate the japanese directly, dot is actually crystallization. quality control clearly didn't have time for everything.

Why even patch out upgraded cybersluts off the game, pure jewery to sell more of the first game?

I wish that was the reason. At least CS would've gotten the update then.

pretty much. Also so people who did buy cyber sleuth don't feel bad for buying the inferior version, but if they think that their decision was even worse.

Another unlikely possibility is that they wanted to give Japanese players an advantage for online, since for example people who gathered master guards in CS now can't use them.

But Dot is easier to understand than Crystallization without the Liquid ____ Display.

>patch CS1
When will this meme die? CS in Japanese was NOT PATCHED.

So the absence of the Digimon import feature is all on HM's side?

Pretty much really
You can already take the date from CS, thats why we get the rewards and medals, they just removed the import feature from HM for no reason

precisely. The patch CS received was to allow the use of crossave to transfer the save file from CS to HM, and that was done worldwide.

CS that came with the HM bundle in JP is essentially a different version. If anything CS would be the one that needs the patch and not HM

Then why you can import your save file at the start of HM? it comes with everything, they removed the digimon import from the postgame

Are ANY of the newly added digimon good? The only one that has been worth it so far is Chaosdramon.

I like the great dragons, but Megidramon and Goddramon are shit and it makes me sad. The Zubamon line is trash, I'm also unsure why we needed more recolours like MudFrigimon and Gold Guardromon, etc.

The Dracomon lines aren't bad though.

Because the CS over here cannot handle the new mons whereas the newer JP version was built from the ground up to allow that.

Do the DLC codes work yet? And if so, should I go with Leopardmon NX, regular Leopardmon, or Leopardmon LM?

Why would it need that? CS is not the one using the new mons, is HM using the old ones, if there is any change it can be translated to the new format, and only the special version of the JP HM comes with CS, the regular one is the same as our, they just removed the import feature

Dukemon CM is a beast, Neptunemon is fairly solid.

Who evolve into DORUgoramon?

Is the autistic girl and her veedramon in this game too?

People who had that digiline reply bug, is it just PS4 version or Vita version as well?

>Both Renamon and Lucario in Smash
Oh no...

Didn't disney get some of the rights after buying fox?

PileVolcamon has a penetrating move, it has to be at least decent.

Dorugoramon is high tier, possibly best data type

Pile Volcamon is extremely average, it's sig is just a standard 130 damage. It looks fucking awesome though, and it yells the attack name and everything

It's regular Volcamon that has the penetrating move

How's TyrantKabuterimon?

Tell me 5 of your favorite Mega (Ultimate) Digimons

strongest bug, but outshined by how many virus types have penetrating moves that DONT need a cooldown turn.

When Dianamon and Plesioboi exist? How?

Rie NX WHEN?

Dukemon, BlackWargreymon,Ophanimon, Mugendramon, Duftmon

Reminder, no matter what version of the game you have, go on social media and ask Bamco to uncensor Noir.

Censoredmon

>Caring about Noir when we should be asking for a skip cutscene button and restoring the upgraded cyber sleuth game

In no particular order,
Metalseadramon
Grandis Kuwagamon
Dianamon
Griffomon
Mugendramon

Honorable please step on me mention: Rosemon

Actually I could list off like 5 more because I like way too many digimon. I could not decide on a favorite if you offered me money.

Not your personal army faggot.
inb4 YOU SUPPORT CENSORSHIP
No I don't support it, but nor do I support cunts that shouldn't be tolerated on Veeky Forums.

I like your taste

Alphamon
WarGreymon
Lilithmon
BanchoLeomon
Machinedramon

I feel like I have pleb tastes.

i'd rather ask them to null murrican release next time so fags like you cry even more

Lilithmon, Mugendramon, Ophanimon, Rosemon, Dianamon.

Dorugora is good because it has really high attack, two slots, a powerful (if non piercing) sig, dark attribute (holy attribute vaccine types are practically the only kind of vaccine types with how many there are), and an all around useful support

Its only flaws are slightly below average speed and that its sig has recoil (but only costs 20 SP on the other hand). It's about the same tier as Dynasmon

DLC in NA works now if you didn't know.

Wargreymon
Lilithmon
Jesmon
Sakuyamon
MetalSeadramon

You should still do it if you enjoy this franchise and these games so that it won't happen again in the future.

You can go back and get it.

WarGreymon
Seraphimon
HerculesKabuterimon
Magnamon
Alphamon

It's also a decent grinding spot for early game if you have two platsukamon and the tactician usb.

Spinomon
SkullMammon
GranKuwagamon
Griffomon
MetalSeadramon

Lilithmon
Beelzebumon
Mervamon
Kyokomon
Ophanimon

MarineAngemon
Machinedramon
MetalEtemon
QueenChessmon
Jijimon

I generally prefer perfects to ultimates so I had to reach a little.

Yes, bombarding them with complaints and bad reviews definitely incentivizes them to release more of them outside of Japan.

fml ps4 version has crashed on me twice so far

Complaints help them realize what they did wrong, and I never said give the game a bad review, all I ask is for you all to help ask to uncensor Noir, who shouldn't have been censored in the first place.

>Complaints help them realize what they did wrong
You honestly think Bamco will do anything?

Nobody gives a fuck about digimon dick riding, we don't even exist in the west. Besides, all 3 major platforms are region free and will bew going forward. If you dislike criticism and give every tom dick and harry a pass with your ass, do that. I'll be writing honest criticism and giving a 3/5 because i feel that's what the game deserves.

Anyone else getting some Chaos;Head vibes from the whole digital wave thing?

It got them yo release cyber sleuth outside of japan and make the burst mode digimon in the first game. Worth a shot here.

MirageGaogamon BM
Duftmon LM
UlforceVeedramon
MegaGargomon
Leviamon

Pretty boring list, I know

Goldramon
Vikemon
Sakuyamon
BlackWargreymon
Lampmon

I love Lampmon

Just got Valdurmon, it's pretty good. Just needs a bit of INT farm training to be top tier. Its sig is only good because it removes status effects, though, without that it's a mediocre damage all attack. But its support is good too, similar to Lilith's. I'll report back once I get Chaosmon Valdur arm

God fucking dammit. At the end of the game Ryuji says he wants to do something before the point of no return. Going to that causes a cutscene where an alarm goes off on Chitose's phone THAT NEVER STOPS for some reason.

My Breakdramon has this mysterious digivolution that requires Slayerdramon and 100 ABI... What is it and is it worth it?

Jogress Evolution, Examon.

Where do I get the DLC stuff?

Unless they made Examon's skills better, it's probably not worth it

It's Examon.

I pre-order the game and I have it but I don't see any thing about dlc.

If they didnt send you an email then call customers service

Update: Exiting to main menu and reloading stopped the alarm. Still had to listen to it through a whole domination battle. Domination battles are really boring too, the alarm didn't help

HEY Guys!

Hacker's Memory's online play actually supports Fightclubs and private rooms, so now I think is a good time to launch a competetive community for this game.

Now announcing /DSF/ - Digimon Story Fightclub. The purpose of DSF is to support competetive play and to help players find other players to fight with, using any variant of rules.

If enough people join, we can even host weekly fightclubs and tournaments. If you're interested in competetive play, let's start it up

discord.gg/JdUnMX

All nationalities welcome

I cannot believe they put Argomon (Ultimate) in the medal list, but the mega still is Gargomon (Mega)

Can you give me PS plus please?
cuteanimegirl.png

Sangloupmon's victory pose is kind of lewd. He also looks hilarious with goggles.

Just realized Japan has access to more Master Barriers than us due to how their game is linked.

i want to pull his tail

I doubt making retarded faces at girls will actually work

Is better than be a creepy and just stare, or tyring an awkward smile
But you need the charm

>That Aquarium mission
Did Ryuji just make a women delete herself?

is there a meme build yet or what

Gran Kuwagamon is better than Tyrant

is there any sign of any aspect of the botched western release being unfucked yet

>biggest, brightest, ketchup-stained grin

I've taken Yu on a bunch of domination battles but haven't gotten any of the scenes with him. Bugged?

>that game is life shirt

fucking lol