You faggots didn't make a new thread edition
>>LIVE EVENTSNEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYz3tQb77y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die

And I forgot 4chanx disables urls for youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=WYz3tQb77y4

I really badly miss Destiny 1 when it was at it's peak.

let this general fucking die

any active clans or anything, im really trying to find people on pc

they're all dead m8

fuck me, i can't find anyone to play with, there has to be at least one active clan left

same, tried to join some of the /dg/ clans through bungies shitty website but nothing. I'm so pissed off I wasted money on this fucking game and shitty DLC just so I could have something to talk about with my normie friend. Why the fuck didn't he just tell me the game was shit? what a cunt.

drop that name for blizz my guy, we're going to make something of this yet

Anyone here just watching and waiting for the next colossal fuck-up.

You mean how they're going to put a cap on how many Banner tokens you can get per hour?

nah im just trying to find pc people to play with

What's the most viable loadout you can put together using only 1 star rated DIM weapons?

I've been getting bored with the crucible lately.
I've been using Does Not Compute with The Rattler and the NM sword on a Dongblade and doing pretty well.

kill this general

kill me

dead game
dead general
dead orbit was right all along

>im really trying to find people on pc
you're not alone, so are bungie

New Monarch isn't here yet
Dead Orbit fuck right off from my tower

I was gonna ask if anybody wanted to do a quick nightfall run but I think I know what the answer is gonna be.

What destiny 1 exotics would you like to see return, /dg/ ?

are you a pc fat

yep, pc na. rotcod#1304, hit me up if you want, i still dont have a group.

im a rare ps4 pepe, sorry that i cant help you my dood

but i dont know if it helps you, i myself use the bungie website to gather retards for nightfalls

Bad juju, Zhalo Supercell, and Icebreaker from the top of my head.

Any of you autists want to do a KF run on D1? It's the weekly raid and the challenges are piss easy.

Anyone on xbone right now? I still gotta run the nightfall real quick.

You must be new to gaming.
Protip: never ever buy a game with the intention of playing it with friends.

Minimum Distance

Call To Serve

I'm running nightfall soon if you're still about.

I'll be on in a minute
Saintu Pepsii

Is this game dead? Is bungie in for bankruptcy? What could they possibly do to fix this game?

lmao even a fucking gw2 thread is more alive

whats bungle going to apologize for next month?

Will Anthem capitalize on the missteps Bungie and The Division made?

Maybe, or they'll just fuck up in their own way. They are so far along on their development cycle, who knows what they can change, if anything, regarding recent histories of other games.

The Division unfucked itself recently; Destiny 1 was in a decent place before the sequel dropped. The main lesson they need to learn from those two is that launching a full, unbroken game is imperative and, for fuck's sake, take it easy on the microtransactions.

>take it easy on the microtransactions
>EA game

okay.

At the end of the day, they're in it to make money. They found out that going full retard like they did with Battlefront II will not make them money, so I don't expect them to try that level of nonsense again any time soon.

But, they were most likely going to go full retard with micro transactions. to at least the same level battlefront did or worse if they had planed for BF2 to do well. which if they're really panicked about Anthem, they might/should have ordered a retool of the whole system cutting into dev time.
things look grim.

They were just caught going full retard on BF2, many of their sports games still do this bullshit but aren't as important a potential cash cow that Star Wars is for them. I mean, how else are they going to make entire football fields of money on a franchise that legally EA will be the only company allowed to make games for?

>doing faction rallies
>got dead orbit on titan and warlock because wanted helmet for titan since it kinda looks like a skull, and chest for warlock because i like ragged looking bits, got that battle damaged feel to it.
>hunter is new monarchy because i FUCKING LOVE THE COLOR RED.
>i shouldve just made all 3 new monarchy, because i havent gotten a single one of the new red shaders from them.

i fucking hate this game sometimes. RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.

I have only 14 of them and I really hope next rally I get luckier

and a reason to play more than to get 2 sets of armour

I spent most of my time last faction rally just focusing on new monarchy, because of their two red shaders at the time. but as Ive looked at them over the last few weeks, one is either too dark, or the other is just like.....too...glossy? metallic? doesnt feel like a proper red for me. But this new one was perfect.

Odd part is, ive raked in a pretty even number of the dead orbit shaders, including the new one with this faction rally.

Why bungo, why??

Game is so dead.

You were given a game in exchange for your money. You were never guaranteed a good game. Stop being entitled. =^)

Dont hold high hopes for Anthem, man, they made Mass Effect 3, they por SJW and Hudson is back. I only hope Karpyshyn will bring interesting story.

pro SJW*
Also EA

tfw people think this game's dead when it's so alive rn. it's so alive because of how glorious Bungie's design of "you don't need to play everyday" works so well
you are all fools drinking the "muh lootcrates" kool-aid.
this model is obviously the superior model. get with the times, gramps.
i hope destiny 2 will be like this for the rest of the year and that most other games start implementing this genius system
im free from vidya, Veeky Forums. it's a miracle, i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just wish Bungie allowed us to purchase shaders directly from vendors.
I fucking hate this "we want to respect your time" meme.

They certinatly doent respect their customers time.

Are tokens being wiped after the "celebration week"?

probably. "Ah you shoulda bought them when you had the chance!! Remember bungie is doing their best, we're listening!"

Eh.

Tokens in your inventory are wiped between events. Last time we could put tokens into the vault and they weren't touched. I think that's been changed though, can't put faction tokens into the vault.

yeah, i had tokens in the inventory of my hunter still, couldn't store them and they got wiped, but everything in my vault survived.

PC Release was a mistake.

This but unironically. The general used to thrive and have it's own culture before PC. Now it feels lifeless.

>The general used to thrive and have it's own culture before PC
that's fucking retarded, blame your irrelevant namefags for ditching the game and thread

They ditched the thread because PC release and PCfags need Discord to communicate. Because of Discord there's also no need for the thread. PC releases and Discord kill games/generals.

>console players ditched the thread because PC players used a Discord
retarded.

That's dumb, desu. If anything, the general was left wide-open to continue as it was before PC release by your logic.

>not being in the 160 member ps4 discord
lol

Dead thread. Post D1 guardians.

or we could just let the thread die

Not til MHW comes out.

thanks for the bump. =^)

Destiny 2's release in general was a mistake.

Hey, are we still going to be able to earn the faction ornaments on the faction gear we got, even after today?

no

Aw, thats too bad. Didnt quite finish the legs. guess there is always next FR.

>These are the people that praise no PC text chat and guided games

He probably still thinks when people call him a fag they're making fun of him for being gay.

only during the event

D1 raids anyone? PS4

rip legacy captcha ;_;7

when does the weekly reset?
in one or two hours?

one

6 minutes ago

>Destiny 2's release AND THIS genera was a mistake
Ftfy

>that webm
ahaha what a fucking retard

NEW MONARCHY BABY

>TFW someone just told me they're going to carpetbomb my house if they ever find me.

>the inverted spire AGAIN

>that new monarchy auto rifle

>FWC will never win
Y liv

>no amrour at eververse
>no reason to log in this week

>load up game
>realize there’s no reason to do anything
>pick up shit gun from new monarchy
>countdown to monster hunter world continues

IT'S NOT FAIR, IT WAS LAKSHMI'S TURN

thanks

>>no amrour at eververse
wait what?

WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE GOING TO SELL THE FUCKING CHEST PIECE

>german ips banned
thanks hiro

Just go play the division. At least it's fun.

Literally never. Buy silver and bright engrams.