Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8TVl195.jpg
imgur.com/a/OM9Hp
twitter.com/ushimawashigoe/status/955445007397171200
imgur.com/a/4fQIS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR THE BULL

Don't vote for Reddit's picks: Nino, Eirika or Celica.

Sonya is my wife.

Thats it, I'm filtering the word "Reddit"

I want to kiss Fjorm

I had to do AA 3 times basically cause I kept choking on the 7th match. If I drop out of top 3k then oh well. At least I'll know what the relative cut off is

Eirika has this in the bag, all of Lyn votes are going to her.

To look up gook support, go on twitter and search: " 第2回英雄総選挙で + [character's gook name]"

Reminder:

>According to this Camila is going to beat Azura, Tharja, Eirika, and Celica with Azura coming second.

nice try /v/eddit

Fuck you, voting for Eirikar

Pretty inaccurate and shit, not everyone has a twitter or are gonna tweet their pick.

Anyway, anybody else voted for based Studman?

Eirika x Valter Banner when

voted eirika

VOTE FOR HANA!

Vote for Tharja!

Pelleas surge!

>got 2.5x the amount of of defenses I've gotten in the past three weeks combined from a team I slapped together with no rhyme or reason
>Have no fucking idea why I got them
>No way to reproduce the effect
This is the most aggravating shit

Anyway, how many defenses you got this week fagtrons?

Please remember to vote for Julia!!

Think they'll release mid-term rankings again?

It's half as long and showing off who's in the lead could influence things too much.

Sex with Tailtiu!

Please vote for Alm!
i.imgur.com/8TVl195.jpg

:D

>All that ラインハルト
Nice

But that's all I need baby, oooooh yeah.

Please vote for Reinhardt

I somehow got a second one with the Askr dudes as my defense team by a dude with a Brave Lyn lead. I'm assuming it was just a pity defense once they finished the two daily matches.

Impregnating Tailtiu's mouth!

Of course it's not going to be completely accurate, just like the reddit poll does nothing but show reddit's taste, and not even reddit's taste, /r/fireemblem's taste

must've been over twenty cause it wrapped around several times, I wish they didn't delete older ones once you get over 10

Highly doubt it, since it's a shorter voting period.

>12.551 / 12.531

I didn't make it
good luck bro

Eirika and Celica have no chance of winning anyway.

Imagine getting this defensive when someone points out your lowe effort shitposting.

imgur.com/a/OM9Hp

I am very upset

Please vote for your favorite characters.

I have spent a very large amount of time today looking for an iso of the Japanese version of FE9.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Haha you suck

I wasn't getting defensive? I was actually corroborating your point...?

Eight for me.
First time I've gotten 600 on def though. Pointless, but pretty neat.

What's your score? I got kicked out at 4900 6 hours ago and ree'd my way into around rank 9000 with 4916.

I'm wondering what the cutoff is.

UMMMMMM, NINOKEKS????

twitter.com/ushimawashigoe/status/955445007397171200

Reminder to vote for Brigand Boss!

For your sake it would be better if ISIS doesn't post it mid way only because lots of people who hate Tharja are going to pick the any girl against Tharja

But they're too unpopular. I'd just be throwing away my vote.

Did anyone save the Nino ASCII? Archive just has a bunch of question marks

>Soylord
No thanks

This but only if your favorite character is Reinhardt

I want to vote for Big Boss

It's because of those NY quests that require 20 Arena wins.

How are these niggas making new threads when image posting is ded

You're showing ISIS that they're your favourites and that they have a reason to add them

Still, don’t you think it’s nice to show them a little support? Just let them know you have their back.
You do love them right?

I'm >202721275
My score was 4902

4902, i'm probably gonna stop bothering trying to get into t20 anymore for a while until i get a few more merges, blessings are really annoying to deal with

you have no fucking idea how much people like to complain

Already did and I am going to vote for him again! I already maxed his feathers again.

Is the rom compilation from 2014 still fine or should I just patch Binding Blade myself?

Zero, for three fucking weeks straight

Changing Nino's diapers!!!

True. Just have to hope that she can win in 7 days.

8 total. I got four this morning before I woke up which surprised me. I guess a lot of people were lazy and did their runs late.

Thanks /feg/, your game was pretty good. We lost some good friends along the journey but their sacrifices weren’t for nothing, Renais is safe.

I guess there were a ton of small things I missed because I was not really familiar with the playstyle or general strategy. Took me a while to figure out how to attack an enemy or use items. I got stuck on the first boss map because I didn’t know what "seizing" a castle meant (it means Eirika has to stand on the castle and press A). I only found out that you can go inside houses and talk to NPCs while in battle when I was halfway through the game and accidentally talked to someone on the map where you have to rescue Innes, so I probably missed out on a lot of characters I could have recruited.

It’s funny how invested you get in your characters. I felt terrible when Lute died on turn 12 of the mission where you have to defend a temple for 13 turns (but real talk that map was fucking bullshit and miles more difficult than any other map in the game. How was that random map in the middle of the game the only time the enemies had brave weapons that hit you multiple times in a row, they didn’t even have those in the final boss map.)

Things I liked: graphics were super pretty, I had no idea there were Gameboy games that looked this good. The major characters were all nice and I really liked the designs Innes marry me. The story was kind of interesting to follow with all the plot twists and betrayals even if the dark demon lord felt like a cliché.

Things I hated: weapons breaking after like 8 hits. Having to sit through 40 animations of Evil Eye hitting you for 0 damage every single enemy turn. I was sure there would be a setting for switching combat animation off but nope. Every single map ended up taking like two hours to clear because of this.

Thanks for reading my blog

Sucking Cain's hard cock until his face is red as cherry! Swallowing his hot sticky load as he ejaculates! Feeling his warm heavy breathing on the back of my neck!

Only problem is I slapped this shit together after my bullshit flier meme got fucking nothing, and yet a whole bunch of half-baked infantry did well for me.

Maybe I changed before the quests got announced, I don't remember. Might be it.

>something trivial nobody cares about happens
>"fucking hell.."
>snaps screenshot
>sends it to computer
>goes to imgur to upload it
>posts it on /feg/
>"this game am I right bros."
Real talk my man do you have any hobbies other than attention whoring? I'm worried about you my dude.

Imagine an image of Fjorm Bobsledding on a Black Knight. Imagine it. I want you to imagine it.

Is anyone here even voting for lesser known characters or is everyone going the hector/eirika route?

We have one from 2017 with the new FE6 patch and the others already patched just that no one updates the OP to put it in.

Vote for your favs if they aren't in the game!

You tried Raul. That's what counts.

>rank 10007 in AA

God fucking damn. I was confortably on 9000 yesterday

>I was sure there would be a setting for switching combat animation off but nope
There is.

Ike is out so Hector it is.

>Iromanned
Good lad. There also was a setting to turn off combat animations. You can even turn them off when your enemy initiates. Also, FE8 is the easiest FE.

I have a TARaven Henry in progress so that's not too much of an issue, I wanted to build WTharja too but she's +Spd/-Res so not as high priority
Reposting
The Armor team I'm currently building towards is Zelgius/HHenry/WLissa/Effir or WRobin, leaning towards Effie but having 2 Brave weapon using units feels a bit wonky

Casual, loveless sex with Fjorm!

TRAILER FUCKING WHEN

I also got the most defenses I've had since launch too.
Like 8 or 9 I think.

Remember to vote for nino, user! She always does her best for us, so lets do our best for her!

who were your top 5 favorite characters

anyone else really want to creampie ayra

Any moment now

I won't vote for anyone I can't have sex with.

8 1/2 hours

>tfw 8926
eat shit the fact that raul is breaking 3k with the askr shitters disturbs me greatly

Guys when's the new thread? we hit the image limit

PATRICIAN TASTE

>Leifbros: Actually played his fucking game and appreciate his character for its depth and appreciate how he doesn't have to be a broken gorilla in order to be useful

>Chrombros: Realize that waifufags are entirely cancer and instead stick with their first bro, if you cry about Chrom you're either a Telliusbabby foaming at the mouth about "Muh ike" or an Elibefag screeching about "muh waifu emblem". Either way you all get CHROM'd because you'd be hard pressed to find a more chad lord

GOOD TASTE

>Marth: Yeah he's boring as fucking cardboard but at least he was the first and doesn't have anything offensively bad about him, it's rather admirable to be able to legitimately like someone so fucking boring so props to you Marthfags

>Eliwood: The Venusaur of the FE7 trio, often forgotten but as a result also by FAR the least cancerous of the three fanbases, not to mention Eliwood is a legitmately good guy so Eliwoodfags are alright

>Sigurd: Sometimes you can get irritating but generally you are decent enough of a bunch and dont cause much shit, you're like a senile old grandpa trying to be funny with "MUH BBQ XD" memes but its okay, you're still a fun senile grandpa so we keep you around

MEH TASTE:

>Alm: Youre probably bandwagoning on shitty memes or whatever but Alm is some tight shit so it's alright
>Male Corrin: Well it could be worse, you could be a Femui faggot

if your favorite lord isnt on this list consider suicide right now

t. reddit

Who cares. The frontrunners always get blown the fuck out by whatever Japan decides at the last moment. Eirika and Celica have no fucking chance. Nino could be a darkhorse maybe from her gaining so much FEH popularity, but I doubt it when shit like Camilla is an option. She and water need their 5th iterations as you know

Now play FE7. You get the same pretty animations but a much longer and more interesting plot.

Is anyone in the 3k-5k score range in AA?What is your score?

I hope Lilina makes it into the top 20, she has no chance in hell of winning anything, but I want to hope that she is popular enough to maybe get a seasonal in the future

I thought people genuinely liked Nino as a character back then, since she has the whole backstory with the Black Fang and good chemistry with Jaffar and had nice hair.
Why do people hate her now?

30 minutes left, are you holding on, t20 bros?

imgur.com/a/4fQIS

I WISH I COULD BELIEVE YOU
I WISH I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU

I want to tie up Gunnthrà and repeatedly spank her big butt!

Can anything be done with a -atk +spd Micaiah?

Effie can also be made with Ridersbane+. Though typically that's also done with Distant Counter for obvious reasons.