What would be the WORST possible thing to invest in right now? Property?

What would be the WORST possible thing to invest in right now? Property?

posw

Did someone say bad investments?

K buying more

The Stock market. Then housing.

XBY, Bitbean, POSW

I know Veeky Forums will laugh at me for that, but I'd say crypto.
Huge bubble.
It's still fake monopoly money with little to no real world value.
The prices are driven up by all those desperate teens who think they're grown-up investors now.
It will crash again.
And again.
And again.
Until you can buy shit at Walmart with it. And that won't happen because the Jew governments won't allow it.

Anything relating to comic shops or faux nerd geek chic shit where people are just trying to capitalize on the success of comic book movies.

maybe not walmart but more and more mom n pop shops are accepted bitcoin.

why housing?

i bought a duplex 1.5 years ago, live in one half with a roommate, rent out the other half.

covers all of the expenses (including repairs) and i live there completely free.

also it worked out to a $5000 writeoff last year. cash on cash return was about 8% for the first year. if i include the fact that i dont pay rent anymore, the return is closer to 40%.

that being said, i got this deal at the last possible moment that these opportunities were available in the market here. now pretty much every listed multifamily does not even cashflow, unless you do a heavy remodel and assume you can increase rents by 50% and gentrify. i dont know who is buying these properties, although there is a lot of speculation that the local economy is on the rise (reno nevada, tesla factory, more tech etc etc)

i guess i answered my own question, but am still interested in your thoughts. i am always looking for deals and if i find another opportunity i will probably jump on it.

>That there innernet will never take off!
>Go reedeem USD for oil. ;-)

Fiat economy is actually what has been since gold standard protection act. Nixon was chosen to implement to shield (((their plan))). USD is funny monopoly money since the 80's.

Walmart will get with the program and put it on their satellites sooner or later.

Pregnancy

Interest bearing current account, followed by government bonds.

Properties not my field, but it's good money if you know what you're doing. Mum's bf is a developer and he's just closed some deal, putting up none of his own capital, that is going to make him £500k, large.

you're delusional if you believe the Jew will just let the goyim turn down his system and move to a currency he doesn't own.

It's the same pointless exercise as trying to contain the internet. It's pandora's box.

internet is dying thx to the orangelord.

And several replacements have risen in it's stead. That's how a pandora's box works, or a hydra.

but the internet IS contained.
yes, there are some right-wing circlejerks like /pol/, but nothing relevant.
The internet is deep in the hand of the jew.
If there was a real threat, they'd shut it down

for internet nerds yes
the general public will bend over and but subscription services to netflix facebook amazon and google and call it a day.

What we're witnessing now is the reaction to the 90's wild wild west internet by intelligence agencies & militaries. They're trying very hard to reduce freedom of choice, but they can never get rid of it completely because that's where they play their shadow war games. Stuff like TOR proclaims a lot but it was created to replace numbers stations. Federated identity is a hard problem to solve.

Probably REITs for short term, but I'm waiting for a few REIT ETFs to bottom out and buy the dip since they pay great dividends and every dividend while the real estate market takes hits is even more low basis for a long hold.

Because housing a bubble and will collapse soon

Making some sweet gains today in my ETF.

Have invested 294 and today alone up 3

Not bad for one day lad

too bad its going to be up 3, down 2.9, up 3, down 2.9, up 3, down 5, up 3, down 2.5, up 3, down 3, up 3, down 3, up 4, down 3, up 4, down 3, and you wait and you wait and wait and wait and maybe in a year your 294 will be 305

Im going to keep investing though. I'm not keeping at that amount.

Also, I'll switch out to others and move my money like a pro

>timing the market
most hedge funds can't even do better than the S&P; you'd be better putting it into an index fund and waiting 30 years

>crypto
speculation isn't investment
>property
not bad if you need a roof over your head
>(((you))))
now THATS a shitty investment

>He bought their lie, they don't want you knowing how their bots really work, pre-/post- market trades work, their dark trades work, and only occasionally the facade falls, but this goy is still parroting the party line "you'll never do better than holding an index fun!~" cattle tell each other in the slaughter house.

Anything to support this claim? Anything at all?

>What would be the WORST possible thing to invest in right now? Property?

Autos, property, any kind of debt. Technology, tangibles.

Best thing to invest in is exercise (fitness) because the returns are always 100%, and education (at a library / MOOC, not a fucking loan)

(((you))) were right, I did laugh at you.

all you need to do is google "housing bubble."

Even if it were true the guy is in still good position. It's not like he's selling it anytime soon.