mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SPVHZOQcU4
strawpoll.me/14907250
strawpoll.me/14907299
youtu.be/eyWOs2jbi68?t=235
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dale_Barton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do images work yet

First for fuck you puffy nipple cait user

Synth pussies > Human pussies

Jinx!

No, it can't. People have tried and failed for centuries.

Synths are only good for bullying.

Exactly, so the legion isn't all that bad for muh slavery.

Also come on, it's the wasteland. Think pragmatically. There is no developed economic system to depend on for labor. There is no infrastructure, there logistics and utilities are hard to come by. Standard of living is nonexistent. You suffer and scrape by.

In this context, an ancient and arguably primitive form of autocratic governance such as the legion is the right call for the wasteland IMO.

Reminder: Synths do not reproduce sexually with humans, therefore they are not the same species categorically.

>No, it can't. People have tried and failed for centuries.
That sounds like something someone who was brainwashed into thinking brainwashing didn't work would say.

this to be honest with you family

youtube.com/watch?v=_SPVHZOQcU4

>Also come on, it's the wasteland.
>There is no developed economic system to depend on for labor.
It's been 200 years, user, there's a common economy that stretches across the entire country.

>Then how do recall codes work if you can't program a Synth brain?
How does sedation work?
>Have tried to centuries
Explain how all the rednecks trump is shitting all over were fooled into voting for him?

Also, explain Stockholm syndrome, its literally your brain reprogramming itself under stress to deal with the situation.

>Explain how all the rednecks trump is shitting all over were fooled into voting for him?

You could barely call it an economy. Everyone is living in squalor and the standard of living is absolutely garbage. The Legion making every inch of it may magnitudes safer via annihilating and enslaving all opposition is an improvement over this "economy" you speak of.

Yeah, you get enslaved (like you absolutely would) and see how ya feel about it. This is "muh Communism" but dumber. Shit just don't work for very long.

>The Prydwen sits over Boston airport all day instead of patrolling around the Commonwealth
>The Prydwen doesn't drop bombs
>Kells doesn't yell "KIROV REPORTING" into the PA system

Everyone always thinks they're going to be Lord Humongous rather than one of the skulls in the piles behind him.

>descendants of american military forces yelling communist references

The economy would be much improved over the current wasteland anyway. It's not even close to communism, Caesar has very light taxes if any at all, according to NPC's that are from Legion territory. The economy for them is booming, traders don't even need to pay for security on their caravans. You are objectively incorrect. There is no alteration of the economic system besides allowing slave labor, which is mostly used to directly support the legions military structure and logistics. Not to fuel the entire economy of Caesars Legion territory.

Do you even know anything about the Legion?

the brotherhood of steel are communists though

>>Explain how all the rednecks trump is shitting all over were fooled into voting for him?
Because racists are easily manipulated retards.

>Also, explain Stockholm syndrome
People beaten into submission will say anything and if you say it long enough it becomes true.

nope, try again

Yeah, and all you need to do is give up your cultural identity and autonomy.

k
the brotherhood of steel are communists

>what is liberty prime for 2000 dollars
"Communist subversion detected"

I miss last thread
This one's already shit

Yes, and join and accept the legions culture and laws. That is literally all you have to do.

You're acting like the NCR wouldn't assimilate you into their cultural identity either. You're acting like the tribals warring with one another is any better. That's most of what Caesars legion is. Converted tribals.

>tribals

>can't post nora's breasts
everything is ending

It's okay to have a gay sex in football gear fetish, just don't expect everyone to want to join in.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣶⣾⣿⣶⣶⣶⣤⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡟⠻⢿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣻⢿⡿⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⡀⠩⡆⢀⣠⣤⣤⣀⣀⡄⢤⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⠈⠦⢳⢀⠁⢀⠙⠓⠃⢀⠈⠁⡈⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠁⢄⣸⣦⣠⢊⢀⢀⢀⠫⢀⣄⣿⣿⠟⢿⣿
⢀⢀⡠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢸⢻⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⠂⠉⢋⣡⣿⡇⢀⢀⠹⡀
⢀⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠚⡃⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣟⡁⢀⢀⢀⠹⠆
⢸⡐⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠒⠠⣄⣑⣪⣙⢛⣛⡟⣿⣿⣶⡀⢀⢀⢣
⢸⣿⡌⠇⡂⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⡼⣟⠣⢿⣿⣿⣇⢀⡀⠈

Yes, what else would you call the variety of gangs and brigands that cover the wastes? What else would you refer to them as? Caesars legion was started in Arizona. Where there was no civilization. There was no real trading, just different tribes and gangs vying for resources.

They are humans which have devolved into a hunter gatherer society that largely pillages from others and does what it takes to survive.

is this a maxson or your friendly neighborhood oxhorn

NCR at least makes a pretense of having laws other than "the strongest gets what they want whenever they want it" and don't make a point of enslaving and slaughtering people who are minding their own business.

>That is literally all you have to do.
All ya gotta do is surrender to a life of pillaging and murder and give up your wife and daughters to slavery, but otherwise, a-okay life under Caesar. Totally stable system.

Not everyone has to do that. There are plenty of people who live in Legion territory who are not part of the military aspects. This is referred to by Raul and Dale and several other NPC's in NV.

⠿⠿⠟⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠛⠛⠿⠿⢿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣯⣿⣿⡿⣿⡿⠋⠙⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⠻⢀⢀⠙⢀⠰⠛⠁⢀⢀⣰⣶⣿⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⣰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡍⡓⢀⠙⣿⡇
⢉⣽⢿⣽⣿⠟⠚⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣩⣂⣥⣦⡤⡀⠁
⠚⠁⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢽⡏⣿⣿⣿⣶⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢿⢷⣽⣿⣿⠍⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠑⠊⠉⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⠠⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⡔⢀⢀⢀⡇
⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠿⢷⣦⣶⣧⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣜⡂⢀⢀⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣽⣿⣻⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⠶⠚⢉⣽⣿⣷⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠊⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣶⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⠛⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣸⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Fallout game where you actively get to play a hubologist/children of atom route when

Also, you act like that's such a bad thing in the grander scheme of things. The NCR doesn't pillage and murder? Bandits and marauders don't already pillage and murder in NCR territory?

There is no marauding and subjects are safe in legion territory. It's one big wave of marauding and pillaging, until all of it is controlled by the legion.

strawpoll.me/14907250

>tfw maxson will never keep you as a personal fuckboy
Do you think if I covered myself in laser gun parts he'd confiscate me as Brotherhood property

And who get repeatedly butt-fucked by the Legion's asstarded policies.

Come on man, don't hide behind "B-but you don't even see the Legion do anything all that bad!" no fucking shit. It's a computer game where they were forced to re-name morphine Med-X to get around censorship issues, of course they can't do any more than hint at historical parallels and atrocities. Actually delving into the depravity of the Legion in any real sense is impossible given the medium and so most of it is implied rather than directly addressed.

Anyone who isn't a brainlet edgelord can see how the NCR is a massive step up over the Legion.

I just discovered how to use skills in Fallout 1 and noticed that first aid gives meme exp. Is there any other skills that give cheap exp?

none

>Also, you act like that's such a bad thing in the grander scheme of things.
>Bandits and marauders don't already pillage and murder in NCR territory?
user, you're comparing a society who is BUILT AND RUN on pillaging and slavery to the odd and end raider attack in NCR territory. The amount of pillaging and slavery happening in legion territory far outnumbers the amount of raider pillaging and slavery in NCR territory simply because the Legion is ALL ABOUT that pillaging and slavery already.

>Year of Our Atom 200
>Joining the Legion

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⠈⢻⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣩⣽⣶⣶⣶⣶⣮⣭⡙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣡⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠊⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣏⣾⣿⣿⠋⠉⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⡌⢿⣿⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⡘⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⡋⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠟⠻⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⣇⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡨⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⠁⢀⣀⡠⠤⣀⢀⢀⢀⠐⣤⢀⠄⢀⠠⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⠷⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠁⢀⢀⣀⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣨⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠒⠠⢀⢀⡀⢠⢀⢂⠅⠃⠁⢀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠐⠔⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⡟⠛⠋⣑⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣤⣼⣿⣿⣷⡠⢀⢀⢀⡀⠠⠐⠂⢀⠐⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⣀⣤⡀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

>everything is implied, and we have to use my assumptions of how the verse works because i can't refute your actual evidence of their being NPC's that trade in legion territory and refer to it as so safe that you don't need anyone protecting you whilst trading in it. NPC's like Raul who say that they have been to Arizona and that most people don't look at Caesar as being such a monster.

THAT'S MY GIRL

>But the people who live in Legion territory are CHOOSING to stay there, why would they do it unless the NCR was worse!
>Also you never SEE Legion lands yourself during the game, how you you know they aren't PARADISICAL UTOPIAS?

>that one guy who voted teagan

>hurr durr all of legion territory is looting and pillaging because the legion is looting and pillaging NCR territory, who they are currently at war with

Ignore the rows of crosses with people hanging on them, they're crosses of peace.

>No Neriah
I am disapont

>Legion is Bad Karma
>NCR is Good Karma
>You can't use that as evidence either because meme meme meme
The Legion are explicitly the bad fucking guys. The NCR are arguably retards who can't find their asses with both hands and a map, but are still the good guys.

oh I forgot she existed

>no neriah
y?

The only reason the Legion would have no reason to do that to it's own people unless it had to quell a rebellion. Which has never happened in Legion territory based on the information available to us.

angery

>NCR are the good guys

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢏⡂⢀⢀⠑⢠⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣦⢀⡁⢀⠠⡀⢀⠙⡆⢀⡜⡐⡄⣸⡠⠟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢸⠁⠊⢀⢠⣦⡈⢆⢀⡁⠐⣤⣶⣄⠁⠄⠂⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢸⢀⢀⢀⠼⠛⠋⠉⠁⠁⠉⠉⠙⠛⠇⠈⡀⠈⡜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠅⢀⡶⣠⢀⠠⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⡀⠈⣴⣠⢧⠢⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢷⣰⡶⣿⣿⡿⡃⢀⠁⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⣾⣷⣿⡿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⠃⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣀⡀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣾⡔⠊⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠂⢸⣿⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣯⣇⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡀⢀⢀⡾⠛⠛⠛⢿⢀⢀⢀⢿⣯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢄⢀⠁⠠⠤⠄⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠯⠃⠉⢙⣿⠆⢀⣴⣶⣦⡀⢸⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⣇⢀⣺⡷⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⣿⡾⠹⣦⢦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣋⡡⠄⠠⡉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢦⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠆⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠨⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣟⣿⢢⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⣿⣿
⣿⠟⢁⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣬⣅⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿

>how you you know they aren't PARADISICAL UTOPIAS?
>the legion is looting and pillaging NCR territory, who they are currently at war with
They have only every been portrayed as slvers and pillagers, anons. How do you think the Legion was created? How do you think it still runs today even in it's own territory?

I said ignore the crosses of peace.

I was using meme text to mimic Legion-user's arguments.

strawpoll.me/14907299
improved version
>there are at least 4 gay bosfags

Yeah, because that's the way they look. They are AT WAR with the NCR.

The NCR controls New Vegas and the Mojave Wastes.

The Legion does not.
The Legion has lost 1 battle against the NCR already, and has resorted to guerilla warfare to slowly weaken and tire the NCR. This involves psychological warfare, such as crucifying people and burning down entire towns that they deem immoral.

I'm too deep in it, user, I didn't even notice.

I like big armour, I cannot lie.

NCR are the good goys*
Ftfy.
Non tribal populations from regular towns dont even get that affected by being in the legion. Crawford or whatever her name iss is actively working with the legion despite being a wymyn. Its hella safer for no tradeoff, just dont go yanking the local legionairies skirt.
NCR citizens have to worry about raiders, tribals, mob bosses and occasionally ncr troopers that come collect taxes
>muh pillaging
The commies looted and fucked everything from polan to krautland but they were the good guys, right? :^)

>such as crucifying people and burning down entire towns that they deem immoral
He wrote this sentence himself and still thinks the Legion are arguably good for the wasteland. I mean, c'mon, user, it's explicitly stated that the Legion cannot function without Caesar and he's dying. If you take out the deus ex machina that is the Courier, the Legion crumbles.

What features/content from previous games would you like to see re-implemented in the next fallout?

Settlements, weapon mods

You have to be a dumb ass if you think the Legion just does horrible things because they enjoy doing horrible things.

There is a purpose to everything the legion does. And it clearly does not work that way in it's own territory. There is actual direct evidence from multiple NPC's stating that it does not work that way in Legion territory.

3:54 youtu.be/eyWOs2jbi68?t=235

,,,,,,,,.,...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::
,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::
,,,,,,,,,,,::,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:
,,,,,,::::;;;;;;;::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:
,,:::::;;;';''''''';:::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,:
,,,::;;''++'+++##+'';;:::::::::,::::::::,:
,,::;;''';';''+++##+';;;:::::::::::::::,,,
,,,:;;;;;::,.;'+#+++'';;;:::::::::::::::,,
,,,,::::,:::;+@+++''''';;:::::;;;;;'';;:::
,,,,,,,::,::;+#'+''''';;::::;;;''+++++';::
,,..,,,,:::::''+';;;';;:,,,:;'+#######++''
,....,,,::;;;;;;';;:;:,,.,,:;###++++###+''
........,,::;;;;';;:,,,,.,,,;#+';:;++#++''
,,......,.,,,::::::,,,,...,,;'':::'#+#++''
,,......,,,,,,,,,,........,,;';::;'++++++'
,,,,,,..,,,,,,,..........,,,:;';;:;'';''';
,,,,,,,,,,,,,........,,..,,,:;;'''';;;;;;'
,,,,,,,,,,,.........,,,,.,,,:;:;;'''':::;'
,,,,,,,,.,,,.,.,.,,.,,,,.,,,:;::::;;::::;'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,.,,,,;:::::,,,,:;'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;::::,,,,,:;'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;::::::,,::;'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,..,,,;::,::::::;''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,::::::::::;''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::;;:::,,,:::::::::;;;;''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:''++':::;;;;:::::;;;;'''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::;';'+''';::::;;;;''''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:;+#++'';::;;;;;'''''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:;;;'';;;;;;;;;;''''''
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:;;;:;;;;;;;;;;''''''''
,,,,,,,::::::,,,,,,:::::::::;:;;;;;'''''''
,,,,,::;'''';;;;::::,,,::::::::;;;;'''''''
,,,,:::;;:;'''+##++';,:,:::::::;;;''''''''
,,,,:::,,,,,,,::;+#+++'';::::::;;;''++''''
,,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,:;'+###+';;;:;;;''+''''''
:::::,,,,,,,,,,::::::;'+#+'';;;;;'++''''''
:::,:::,,,,,::::;;;::::;;++';;;;;'''''''''
:::::::,,,,:::;;;''';;;;;;';;;;'''''''''''
::::,,,,,,,,::;;;;;';;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''
::::,,,,,,,,,,,:::;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''''
::::::,:,,,,,,,,,:::;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''''
;;::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::;;;';;'''''''''''''++

Did I do it right?

no kys

Okay, but what happens when Caesar, the only thing holding the house of cards up, dies of brain hurting?

Building weapons out of junk parts. Shishkebab, Railroad Rifle, etc.

"Caesar;s Legion is pretty shit but they're better than the Raiders that were there."

Yeah. Uh-huh. The Legion are good guys. Totally.

Uploaded into houses systems and turned immortal machinegod

He hasn't admitted theyre a bunch of jerks despite that being explicit text and game mechanics. What makes you think he'll admit to the Legion being a cult of personality when we only have the evidence of the game telling us that's the case directly?

has anyone experienced a bug that causes the screen to desaturate for minutes at a time?

>there's no change to the economy except you'll probably get made a slave lol

Okay that's not good enough, fine.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dale_Barton

And I quote Dale Barton
""Between having to hire protection and getting slapped with taxes, it's more profitable to stick to Arizona and New Mexico. But, I do cross the river from time to time when an opportunity comes along.""

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢸⣿⡇⣧⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠁⢀⣀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠍⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢟⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣵⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⣿⣿⣇⣰⡟⠛⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣥⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⢻⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣹⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡿⢿⡿⣿⡟⠉⠉⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⢿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠋⠉⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣟⣸⠅⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢘⣏⡀⣈⣼⣟⣷⣦⢀⢰⣾⣉⢀⢀⢀⣉⣁⢀⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠯
⣿⡇⢀⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠁⢸⢀⠈⠈⢀⢀⢠⣳⣿⣿⣿⠉⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⡿⣿⣿
⣿⡇⢀⣷⣿⣰⣄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⠻⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣦⣠⡆⣿⡀⣿⣯
⣿⣣⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣷⡤⡤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠈⠉⣾⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣟⠗⣿⣟
⣿⡇⢀⢀⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣷⡇⢀⢀⢀⣠⢾⣿⣶⣶⣬⣃⣿⢿⡿⠛⢿⣿⠗⠛⠃
⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⠴⠊⠁⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⢋⠃⢀⢀⢀
⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡍⠻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣑⣼⢽⣿⣦⢀
⣿⡇⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠁⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡝⡏⢿⢡
⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢱⣉⢧
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⡙⣿⣷⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣷⣳⡊
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⡷⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⢻⣟⠹
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⣿⣿⠿⡇⠾⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⢠
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡿⠃⣄⠸⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

>Legion partisan
>Thinks the Legion is good
>Character still says Lanius killed one of his brahmins just for funs and he knew that kicking up a stink would be a quick way to get very dead
Yea verily, your logic is unassailable.

What causes something like not getting steam achievements? My characters level 50, I have the reach level 20 achievement but not the reach level 10...

Yeah, because I'm sure he's going to talk badly about the legion while in the middle of their camp

but what about caesar's brain hurty

what am happuh when caesar killed over

You might get made a slave, most slaves are the legions enemies, or people who probably deserve to be enslaved in the first place.

Everyone always brings up this argument and I always say the same thing. Any one of the legions commanders are perfectly capable of running the legion. Namely Vulpes Inculta. The legate would be sub par but he'll probably die sometime soon anyway with the way he fights.

Caesar is in the middle of a war with the NCR when we find him in New Vegas. He's not interested in cultivating a legacy for himself at the moment. Namely because there are more important things for him to be doing.

He could easily pass on all of his knowledge to a young boy in the legion, and raise him to be his legacy. Or just start a dynasty. Asking that is like asking how ancient civilization survived under a single dynastic family for centuries. He's already started his own religion, the cult of mars.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣯⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣾⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⡿⠟⠃⠙⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣧⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡿⡅⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣷⣿⡏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢾⣿⣿⡿⡿⢶⠂⣷⡾⣿⣯⣿⣿⠗⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠸⣯⢀⠙⠂⠉⢀⢈⠙⠛⠁⢀⣿⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡆⢀⡀⢮⣄⣨⡖⠄⢀⣼⣏⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⢈⣤⣾⣿⣿⣶⣤⡇⣿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⡻⣾⢦⡶⠤⠴⢦⢖⣿⠯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠻⣿⣷⣷⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣀⣀⠈⣻⣏⣁⣀⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

legion trader NPC > your assumptions about what legion territory is like

I have more evidence, face it.

For FO4? Using mods disables them.

I think in older games using the console disables them for that play session too, though you can just use it, save, quit, and continue and it will be fine after that because it's a new session.

>Well you can use reason and logic to prove anything that's even remotely true, but I'm still not going to admit the Legion are objectively evil. AVE CAESAR!

Is this how we have to post images now?

What mod should I use for faces in New Vegas, if anything?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠲⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠄⠂⢀⠐⠠⢀⢀⢀⡠⠂⠈⢀⠂⢄⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠰⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⠠⣴⣄⢀⢀⢰⢀⢇⢀⢀⢠⣶⡄⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡀⢀⢀⣷⣾⡿⢀⢀⡌⢀⠘⡄⢀⣶⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⠻⠿⠃⢀⡜⢀⢀⢀⠑⣄⠘⠿⠟⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⣄⣀⣠⠔⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⢤⣀⣀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠐⠒⣶⠒⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⢀⣤⠐⠒⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣦⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣾⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠛⠛⠉⠉⢻⣿⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⠒⠂⢀⢀⢀⠒⠚⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

>Any one of the legions commanders are perfectly capable of running the legion.
Except that it's flat out stated in the game that Caesar is the only one in the Legion with the ability to keep the legion from crumbling, that includes The Legate and all the commanders.
>He could easily pass on all of his knowledge to a young boy in the legion, and raise him to be his legacy.
Except that he can't because he's going to die soon.
>He's already started his own religion, the cult of mars.
Just because they follow him doesn't mean they can pick up and lead in his place, that's not how that works.

Dude is already ignoring direct evidence from the game to fuel his delusions. It ain't worth it, user.

>It's a "tell don't show" game of Obsidian

Not if you intervene. The courier has a few options.

Independent, House, NCR, Legion.
Independent, House, NCR allot Caesar dying.
Choosing the Legion allows him to not die.

Although you never know. He might find a way to survive. Who knows when he dies.

You're ignoring direct evidence from NPC's in the game. You are the one with delusions. I've pointed out over and over again how your looking at the legion whilst they are in a guerilla war with the NCR, which controls the mojave wastes, so of course they are going to do bad things.

Look at what the NCR did to the khans. How one sided and rose tinted can you be if you genuinely think that the NCR is better than the legion.

>Guess ill post a few things on /fog/ today....
⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⣠⣀⣤⡀⢀⡤⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢤⡀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⠣⠿⡾⡄⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡠⠤⣶⣶⣶⣿
⠈⣿⠁⢸⡇⢀⡇⣿⠈⣷⢸⡷⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣉⣉⠉⢠⠶⢦⡀⢸⣷⣞⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠖⢋⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⠻⢀⢸⡇⢀⠇⠉⢀⠿⠈⠓⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡉⠉⢀⠹⣤⡼⠃⢸⢀⠙⠆⢀⢀⣾⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣚⣡⣴⣿⣿⣛⣉⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠾⠋⢀⢀⢀⣠⠴⠖⣻⣭⣭⣭⣽⣷⠶⣷⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⣶⣗⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⡂⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣾⡂⢀⢀⣀⣴⢠⣶⣆⢀⡴⢞⣩⢠⣶⣗⢸⣿⣿⣿⡏⣴⣶⡈⣿⣿⣿⡟⣵⣾⡂
⡟⢿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢰⡟⢻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⠻⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⠛⣿⢀⢀⠉⢀⣼⠟⣿⡈⢀⢽⡟⣸⡟⢻⡇⠿⠿⣿⢡⡿⢻⣇⠿⠿⣿⢃⣿⠻⣷
⣴⣾⣷⠿⢡⣤⡿⣴⣾⣿⡿⠇⣤⣾⢷⣶⣿⡾⠇⣤⣼⢧⣶⣿⣿⠿⢠⣼⡿⣴⣾⣷⠿⢨⣵⡿⣴⣾⣿⠿⢇⣥⣿⢵⣶⣿⡾⠇⣭⣾⢧⣶⣿
⠉⢀⢸⡇⢰⡿⠛⠉⠁⠸⣧⢀⡾⠛⠉⠁⠈⣷⢀⣾⠛⠋⠉⢀⢿⡀⣸⡟⡋⣉⣤⢹⡆⢰⡟⣛⣭⣥⢸⣇⢀⡿⠛⠩⡁⠈⣷⠁⣾⢛⣫⣭⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣾⣷⣿⡿⢶⣶⠶⠶⠿⣛⡿⠖⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣤⠔⣲⢾⣿⣿⣿
⣦⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣶⡿⠝⡋⠉⠙⠳⣄⢀⢀⢀⣴⠶⠶⠶⠞⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⠉⠒⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⠛⠙⠿⠿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣥⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣧⡀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣥⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⢀⢀⠠⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣄⢻⡀⢀⢀⡿⢹⣈⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠊⠉⠉⠑⠂⢄⠠⡀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠄⢀⢀⣿
⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⢭⣏⣛⡂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⡦⢸⡇⣀⣿⣿⡿⠃⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠓⠦⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⡿⢹⣿⣇⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢹
⢀⣜⠜⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⠉⠻⢦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⣿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢻
⢰⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢷⣄⢀⢀⢸⡇⣾⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⡀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴⢿⠎⠃⢀⢀⢀⣼⣇⣸
⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣰⣃⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠙⢧⡀⢸⣷⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⣾⣿⣦⢀⢀⠈⢭⣭⠥⠖⠋⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⡏⣾
⣥⣤⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠯⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⣛⣿⠿⢦⣼⣷⢸⣏⡆⢻⣿⣿⢉⡉⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢧⣸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠯⠄⠂⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⠘⢷⡀⠈⠉⢀⣿⢡⢸⠹⣻⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡄⠈⣷⡀⢀⢀⢻⡇⢸⣿⢿⣠⡾⢀⠈⠛⠃⠙⠉⠁⣀⢀⢀⣀⠠⠤⣀⢀⡎⠉⠑⡄⡔⠉⠳⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣖⡒⠛⠁⢀⢀⢻⠙⣏⠹⣆⢀⠈⣷⡇⣿⣿⣿⠃⣀⡀⡤⠒⠲⣄⡎⢀⠉⢦⡅⢀⢀⣀⣹⣇⣀⣀⣸⣇⣀⣀⣺
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡭⠥⠒⠒⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⠈⢀⢸⣆⢀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⢀⠘⢇⣀⣀⣼⣷⣶⣶⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠭⣔⣂⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⡞⠻⠙⣧⢀⢿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣾⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢧⣾
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣟⣋⣭⣭⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀⠘⣷⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣰⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⡵⠃⢸
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣥⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣈⣳⡀⢀⠈⢧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣡⡏⠆⢀⣼

Pay the goddamn bill so I can post images hiroshimoot

They both tell and show you that the Legion is bad.

I mean, Christ, they even assign negative Karma for doing the shit the Legion does and supporting the Legion.

To miss this requires being an edgelord brainlet.