amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLeQSd7R-jU
pastebin.com/kYq09rmn
pastebin.com/bAdj3JHp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully image posting will be back up tomorrow

First for the Phantoms are from breathing in Remnant which is liquified kids.

Third for Remnant being corpse juice is dumb fanon.

Got any better ideas, smart guy?

The reality of Remnant is going to be just as dumb.

>menu theme of SL is called 'Gradual Liquidation'
It's like you've never seen the Matrix.

Why would remnant be in an unrelated dark ride at a theme park?

so i'm thinking of writing a short story about the remnant vat of dead guards

>we still don't know the meaning of the ballora image on fnafworld.com

Really, a while vat? Like collecting tallow from animals? How dark is this shit supposed to be?

Isn't that Baby?

post Crifox made of dots

AsskeyFox

What if the constituent noodlebots of the Ennard gestalt went their separate ways after kicking Baby out and Ballora used parts from mannequins and RealDolls to barely pass as a human so she could have a normal life?

IMAGES ARE BACK EVERYONE

We live again

quick make a pre-existing animatronic that isn't from 1 and isn't spooky (Which is most of them) actually spooky

Can't, comment field is too weak and small for this text art.

Balloon Boy now has articulated fingers and they are constantly fidgeting, and the only part of him consistently animated.

bump

Huh, I thought it was going to be one of those pictures where the thumbnail is one thing and the actual picture is another.

It's byootiful

I don't know how to do those, though I wish I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLeQSd7R-jU
>tfw like these music videos unironically

Am I beyond help?

>images are back

Repost of Eyes Wide Shut: Part 8
pastebin.com/kYq09rmn

Part 9 later this week.

Finally can post this

I really hope one day we'll get a Chica's Pizza World or something. The pizzeria sim was fun but I think it could stand as its own game.
It's a good day for pizza birds.

Indeed it is

Thank you for Crifox made of dots

Shine on you Toy Chica loving diamond.

The Puppet instead slowly inches forwards the office, pulling against his strings. As it moves across the pizzeria, it convulses as if in pain. Animatronics near it will actually spaz out, and scream in high pitched yells of pain. If you get jumpscared, the game crashes... ala Golden Freddy.

>his
user...

Different puppet?

Make the strings resemble stringy arteries and blood vessels. Like the Puppet death in ANOES 3.

It's creepy but wouldn't the strings inconvenience the other bots and slingshot him back like a bungee cord?
Ow the edge. I think something with tickets could be spooky and a little more relates to the name Prize Puppet.

>Ow the edge.
Kira? Izzat you?

I wrote a story last thread.

pastebin.com/bAdj3JHp

Any feedback would valued, you'll be my favorite user if you do.

>Part of me wants to think that it's something lewd
It's whatever you want it to be.
This is the start of a long and beautiful relationship full of Beamz tricking Mike out of his paycheck.
On the rare occasions Beamz get written into a story, it's usually not spooky. I wanted to have fun with that and explore the kind of dynamic a killer Beamz would have with a guard. Meanwhile, femBeamz are total waifus no matter who makes them so I wanted to try something there as well. The two concepts came together in this story.
>the pacing midway through was a bit weird
My computer blue screened while I was finishing up the final section and so I had to redo everything after the flashback. That's not to say I don't have pacing problems sometimes, I'll keep an eye open for any issues like that going forwards.

Thanks for the feedback you two.

Woah funtime chica's looking a little small here

The tailfeathers are too long imo.

Long tailfeathers are made for pulling, user

Minireenas are more animalistic and hang out on Ballora’s tutu like spider babies on an abdomen. Flashing your light makes them scatter like cockroaches.
For that matter, making Ballora more spider-like what Scott said on the steam forums.

I don’t mean for the strings to be red and dripping with gore, though it’d be neat imagery. I mean for them to be sinewy.
Maybe have Charlie possess the mask, but it’s a completely different entity controlling the body. Making the Puppet a Puppet Master.

Sounds convoluted and goes against the idea one spirit per bot. The puppet master idea might have been cool if at least for FNAF2 keeping Puppet pacified meant the Shadows would take over because the bots were lost without direction. Making the game a pick your threat type of deal.

Little Fredbear and his Radio buddy

>all this talk about the lore
>no one ever talks about the gameplay

I mean if you want to ignore all the times people have talked about the gameplay that's your prerogative.

Point to a single post in this thread discussing gameplay

>in this thread
Pic related.
>press button for lights
>press other button for doors
Wow.

Find the most recent post about gameplay then. Go on, I'll wait.

Keep your circlejerk to the Dicord, Jade.

>dem plastic panties
Oh lordy.

Not two spirits. Just making Puppet less of a hero and more of a horror character. Imagine something wearing your daughter as it’s face. A robot, or maybe just a creature that showed up one day in it’s gift box. Nobody ordered it. But it showed up anyways, and whenever it gets taken off the property it shows up in the same spot it was found in the next day.
Just make the Puppet really weird and disconcerting like that. That would distinguish it a little.

Mentions gameplay.
Really though, there isn’t much point in discussing gameplay. All the animatronics in 6 are samey as fuck, and all the gameplay in 6 is pretty linear. Aside from what you put on stage.

>wouldn't the strings inconvenience the other bots and slingshot him back like a bungee cord?
Just have the strings be attached to some type of overhead carriage device which tracks along the ceiling, ending when the hallway reaches the security office.

Who was the best SL character? Who was the worst?

The call in 2 mentions the Puppet was always thinking which I thought was creepy. I think if he had done something to show that kind of thought or called out the fact the player was wearing a mask, it would've been cool.
Normally I'd say that's dumb but the vents allow the other bots free roam throughout the pizzeria so a track for Puppet's interactive shows would make sense as anything. You could even have some FNAF1 type deal where Puppet glitches out or goes limp to look like a dead body hanging from the rafters with that design idea.

Then the Puppet got retconned into being from a security droid line, built to protect kids. A disappointment, desu.

Yo, that's awesome. Who did this and is there more?

Maybe it was Prize Puppet inspired the security puppets through the protective actions of binding kids' souls to suits? I try not to touch the lore with a ten foot pole but I'm lost as to how the kids aren't at least a little mad at Puppet for turning them into killers, assuming Michael wasn't every guard.

Is this the birth of a new epic meme?

What a classy lady.

See, you say that's dumb, but I thinks it's how Showbiz Pizza locations handled the concept of a spider animatronic. Though I've never read an account of how successful it was.

Does TC count as a sugar momma?

Tammy counts as a momma

Nah, just the birth of a NEET from /r9k/

Might be a little too bitter to be a sugar momma.

She's sweet as pineapple pizza.

What happened at stage 5 and 6?

>80's style shoulder pads
How far does her love of that decade go exactly? Does she still use cassettes? Does she invest in malls even though they're an economic black-hole?

Well I can tell stage 5 was around FNAF 1 and I think stage 6 was a point where the suit was abandoned

So at 4 Graham possessed it, somehow got repaired, then the suit got lost again with Graham's soul unbinding and fell back into disrepair?

Pineapple?

It's a way of life. Of being~

It's better than anchovies.
>you will never be TC's intern

>mfw
>up to stage 5 was Crying Child
>6 was after he went to heaven leaving an empty suit
>7 and 8 were the shadows bringing back Graham and putting him in Goldie

Nervousness makes people last longer, so he'll be fine.

>mocking user's premature ejaculation problem
He's trying his best.
Yeah but if his nerves make him spill coffee all over the papers he'll get fired for sure.

Sph JOI when?

I'm not so sure about that.

Hah

God help him if she has to pick up a pen.

She's gonna rip his brain out of his body and put it in a futa Tammy body, isn't she.

>2087
>not having a 8inch robo dick

I've missed these office type lewds.

Hey. Hey guy.
Don't explode.
And I don't mean that sexually.