/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>New Burning Crusade server
burning-crusade.com/relaunch

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/l3o8xc
youtube.com/watch?v=2vNno69MTGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RKf8w7DDIMc
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/63052-the-truth-about-elysium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wake me up when Classic: Wotlk: Ulduar comes out

How are Hunters at 60 in PVP?

Probably the worst class to pvp with at 60.

post draeneis

Hey bros I'm about to reach rank 13 in the coming weeks. Feelsgoodman. So, what about you? Joining any premades soon? Fucking china man, I swear

shut the fuck up, you sad cunt

What xpac did shamans get those wolf ghost friends that fight with you

wotlk

fug. ty.

I love you.

they're not really your friends, you know? you are forcing them to fight for you, they are your slaves and they hate you but they cannot escape.

stop fucking shilling your basement TBC server in the vanilla thread you fucking cripple

Trux...

>Want to play mage or hunter at classic
>don't want to lose my tankbull privileges

leveling my non-warrior alt already feels like a demotion to lesser being

Honestly my favorite part of rolling warrior on fresh servers tbhfam.

>LF1M Deadmines need tank!
>join
>2 warriors, priest, mage
>kick both warriors and invite warlock+hunter
>furious, assblasted whispers the entire run from kicked warriors
>rest of party too beta to say anything

>rinse and repeat for every single dungeon run kicking melee dps to guarantee loot

The best part is people commenting how amazing I am at tank and trying to add me to friends for future runs. I'm actually average and don't give a shit but 99% of tanks are pure horseshit for unknown reasons.

===/!\=== REMINDER ===/!\===

GUMMY'S FELMYST IS NOW LIVE

www.burning-crusade.com

EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE PRIVATE SERVER TODAY

===/!\=== REMINDER ===/!\===

>gummy being asked respectful and legitimate questions in discord
>he replies with obnoxious trolling while people egg him on
goddamn secret club bullshit is so fucking retarded.

It's Discord #general chat at 4:23 AM while PvP/Duels are going on, chill out. All of the information you need is on the forums and website. If you want courteous responses then ask in the respective locations. We process tickets and have a Help section.

lmao get a load of this 4channer trying to interact with my secret club that I advertise on Veeky Forums, time to put him in his fucking place
:samwise:

Fact: Gummy is the most powerful server administrator.

Posting this for any /wpsg/ survivors that still log in their wotlk sometimes.

I'm deleting wotlk to make space in my ssd since I play only retail now and here is my most up to date complete addon collection for 3.3.5a (pic related):
sendspace.com/file/l3o8xc

There is a free broker version that works very well with pretty much all broker plugins for 3.3.5a. The collection has more addons than what you see in pic, there're icons around the minimap but when I took the screenshot that time they were set to fade away when not mouse-hovered, there is also a minimap icon "stash" addon so you can keep almost everything in there without bloating up the minimap interface. The archive contains 20MB of clean icons with square border too, just like in the screenshot.

I hope it'll be useful to somebody, otherwise w/e have fun wasting half a day configuring all addons and respective interfaces anyway.

Wait, was the cap raised above 150 or something? Is it time?

It got raised to 500, basically a soft launch

Oh jeez now I won't be able to sleep. Wew.

Gummy stated that as soon as a guild is able to start clearing Gruul's Lair we'll increase the cap to 5K and start post an announcement on his Youtube.

Just a heads up, we've been active for 3 weeks now and the server is only going to get more crowded as word of mouth spreads. Get in and start leveling now before you're fighting for mobs.

No, I said if anyone kills Kael/Vashj I'd publish the core to github and also unleash hype videos with a relaunch at felmyst.com. Basically I'm confident that no one ever will, and anyone who knows me knows that I don't overtune/overbuff things. Proper Kael before his nerf was basically impossible even for Nihilum, I just don't see it happening is all.

You couldn't even access TK before killing Vashj for the quest. God damn you're fucking dense.

wat

Molten Core was impossible for most guilds during vanilla. Now players steamroll the shit in greens fresh at 60. If you think guilds today couldn't clear pre-nerf Kael you're mistaken.

>hurrdurr

>Heroic Steam Vault
>Heroic Arcatraz
>Heroic Shadow Lab
>Heroic Shattered Halls
>Obtain Tempest Keep Key
>Complete Tempest Keep
I see what you mean, Vashj is a requirement in order to enter TK.

BRING BACK SCRIPTCRAFT

tbc is cuckshit

Gummy what's the current cap?

It's 500.

Any plans on going back to pre-shutdown levels of players/hype?

hurr durr, MC with full world buffs, full consumes, bugged bosses and 1.12 talents is totally the same thing as vanilla!

The absolute STATE of rose tinted nostalgia goggle goobers!

t. nostbaby

>I was 12 during retail, the post

>49 people on alliance
>17 people on horde
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought Everyst shut down?

hehe

Last time I watched Staysafe was like a year ago when he had terrible microphone and editing and like 300 views per video and hungout in mandate discord. Saw him on twitch the other day with 260 viewers in wow section and now his videos are actually pgood. wtf happened is he still /ourguy/ ?

another sellout trying to suck on blizzards dick, same as esfand etc now, playing retail to try and get normie viewers and subs

leave my wife alone. . .

that's what's possible when you aren't an autistic manchild with anger issues and actually make informative vids rather than weekly "listen to me ramble about memories I have from 2006 for 10 minutes to max my ad revenue" videos
he stppped playing lights hope when the corruption leaked that they were selling gold and characters and bindings of windseeker. More of a sellout to keep playing o n that server if u ask me

>it's a warrior uses charge to pull and wonders why he gets 1 shot episode

desu safetyman might actually make it as a small-time 500 viewer streamer with fat girls/gay guys donating enough for him to live off of—meanwhile alex is still sucking off his Peruvian private server base that never had any intention of paying a subscription to hook up with little boys online.

desu being a lolcow gets more views than "informative content", it's not like the game isn't figured out and staysafe is ever going to cover anything that you wouldn't find on wowwiki.

Sunwell or Memories?

stop safteycucklad
you sold out now reap what you sow
no more real friends for you, only corporate blizzard agents pressuring you into marketing their game
I hope you're ready for what you signed up. you could of end up being an independent guy doing it for the lulz and still get genuine people that support you, but instead you bow to jewzzard overloards that will have no mercy on your soul. just look at swifty, they sucked the last bit of life out of him

When should i stop using smites mighty hammer? level 25 warrior and it's a pain in the ass to kill anything now. don't think i have the patience to wait till 30 for WW

I'm fucking dead

Oh boo hoo some staff was spawning shit, it's literally nothing compared to blizzard trying to shut down vanilla pservers that we all played on. Now he's gone off to suck the long dick of blizzard.

This shit shows how low streamers will go to try and profit, they are only in it for themselves.

just be yourself fa m - once you enter STV you won't have to worry about killing anyone.

alex they never shut down anything ... it's common knowledge now that Nost were the ones who sold out - the entire Legacy movement thing was just a way to pressure $lizz£rd into making Vanilla servers.

How do you feel about Esfand taking Alex's place as voice of the vanilla community?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNno69MTGQ

do you think gummy had Blizzard lawyers show up at his door too - especially now that he's hosting a server on his home computer?

the podcast with Esfand Staysafe and tipsout pretty much btfod alex. Not bcuz they shit talked him, but bcuz they just ignored him and took "classic wow content creators" for themselves. meanwhile alex still making vids about private servers that sell items lol

orcbit is alright except he's a niggermutt

now if only he got past wailing caverns before posting one of his "server reviews."

but he has a 60 shaman on chinks hope?

that fucking nigger mutt tipsout, fat mexican and stay sold out taking my spotlight as the VOICE of the Legacy community! they're going to be left in the dust for loyal private server streamers like me, markymark and monkeynose...

STAYSAFE STOP LINKING /LHG/ POSTS ON YOUR DISCORD

that shitty podcast has less views than any video from alex
not to mention there was no content in it and it was boring as fuck
nobody cares that 3 dudes are battling for blizzard throbbling cock

>maybe if I samefag enough I can win support from le secrit club and blizzard!
fuck off safteyfagtron, your face looks like a dogs one

gummy...

Man, Felmyst is fucking dead

monkeynews got his freshly r14 warrior perma ban for buying 400 g in september

lol

>people willingly falling for the gummy meme twice

>he's not on gummys

only kara has been cleared, high king maulgar unkilled so far. join today... play alliance, noone's on horde

monkeynews is a living meme, almost on the same level as Finalflash.

lol fucking pleb haha

he has a backup plan this time...

>play on ILLEGAL servers
>get shut down
>continue to play on ILLEGAL servers where administrators sell characters, gear and gold ruining your gameplay experience

the STATE of private server cucks SMh

nice try sellout cuck - we the private server community love Light's Hope and HATE Blizzard!

Makes sense, you need 25 people on the server to do 25 mans.

*blocks your path*
STOP SELLING OUT RIGHT NOW YOU BLIZZARD COCK SUCKING FAG
*slams desk*
FUCKING BOUGHT GOLD SHILL GO PLAY ON P2WARMANE
*slams desk harder*
GOD DAMN CORRUPT SERVER EXPOSED

IM A VANILLA VETERAN I DEMAND RESPECT

how much is alexensual being paid to shill lights hope

wouldnt take much. his career going up in flames lol

youtube.com/watch?v=RKf8w7DDIMc

FUCKING BLIZZARD SHILLS STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!

so where are we rolling, memories or sunwell? memories is 1 month away, sunwell is releasing in 4 days

Sunwell.
>its 1st
>run by poles who know what their doing
>its 1st
Memories
>run by some literalwho autist warmane guild who think they can do better than warmane with only 6 months of dev time
>staff are literal frogposters
>it comes out in a month

YES I PLAYED LEGION FOR 2 MONTHS BUT WHEN STAYSAFE AND ESFAND DO IT THEYRE SELLOOOUTTTTSS !!!!

YES IM SHILLING SERVERS THAT SELL GOLD AND CHARACTERS, BUT THEYRE THE SELLOUTS

IF YOU DISAGREE UR BANNED FROM DISCORD!!

SMASHHHHHHHHH

So, any planned guilds?

>sunwell
>devs insist everything is blizzlike
>x2 rates

this will crash and burn like northcraft

>staff are literal frogposters
How embarrassing

nice try sunwell shill, we have already decided to roll on Memories.

>x2 rates for old, irrelevant content
Why would you level 1-70 with x1 rates for gorrillionth time?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/63052-the-truth-about-elysium/

SHOCKING TRUTH!

We? Means you and 40 other posts made from a single IP?

not a pleb

I don't think Elysium can recover this time.