/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

This is the future of Rockstar Games now.

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qEttmZls40w
youtu.be/W-0gAW0Sk30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for please stop hurting me father

Eat shit faggots

>tfw Agent 14 sends you alongside Gordon Freeman on a mission to steal supplies from Bane's plane

that reminds me do i still need to enter some random deathmatch to get a crowbar or does new-gen have a superior method?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡶⠟⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠻⠷⣦⣀
⢀⢀⣠⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣽⣷⣤⣤⣤⣀
⢀⢰⡏⢀⢀⣀⣤⡾⠛⠋⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⡄
⢀⣿⢁⣴⡿⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣦
⢸⡇⢸⣯⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢹⣇
⣾⠃⢀⢻⡆⢀⢠⣾⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠋⠉⠁⢀⠈⣿⢀⣿
⣿⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⣧⢀⠿⠟⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⣿
⣿⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢀⣿
⣿⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿
⣿⢀⢀⢸⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⣿⢀⢀⢀⢹⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡿⢀⢀⢀⠶⠆⢀⣤⣄⠛⢀⢀⠈⠛⢷⣦⡜⡇
⢻⣆⢀⢀⢀⣽⣦⡀⢀⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣼⣿⡿⢿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⠋⢀⡇
⢀⢹⣧⣴⡟⠋⠈⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠛⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣯⣥⣤⣤⣭⣽⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⡇
⢀⠈⢹⣯⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣄⢀⠰⣦⣤⣤⣶⣟⣛⣋⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⡶⠟⠋⠁⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢸⡟⢷⡀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣷⣄⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⢻⡏⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡇
⢀⢀⠈⠁⠈⠻⣦⡀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠻⣦⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣦⣀⡀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠻⢶⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⢶⣼⡇⢀⢀⢀⡿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢻⡛⠷⢶⣤⣤⣤⣬⣽⣟⣶⣦⣤⣤⣄⣻⣇⣀⣠⡾⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⢀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠉⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢺⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡇⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⢀⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⠁⢀⣿⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠁⢀⢀⣿⣿⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢻⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⠈⢿⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⠘⢿⣦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢻⡇⢀⢀⠻⣷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⡀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣷⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢻⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⠘⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⠸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢻⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡏
hope this thread is going well for you guys

>le oldfag xDDD

You can thank the GTAG higher-ups/circlejerk for bringing this shit to the rest of the crew.

youtu.be/qEttmZls40w

Launch Judging The Jury, go find the construction worker target at the docks to the south, put your weapons away and bully the target. He'll get angry and come at you with a crowbar, at which point you can kill him and take it.
Then just hope a modder doesn't wipe your weapons.

i wish this game didnt feel so pointless
even if you set goals for yourself every other faggot just wants to run around ganking on others with tanks and jets
it's next to impossible to get people to do heists or org work

>Abuse menus that break the leaderboards to allow shitters like DOGZ and this in
Guess its time to make another crew again

>takes 20 minutes and 40 loadscreens to do anything outside of just running people over in the open world
really wondering where it all went wrong

does bullying the npcs even work now?
i had tried several times to get a baton from dock security at container city to no avail
im saving up for a gun safe because i have too many weapons already

The Revolter is too expensive desu

>Great acceleration and handling
>Sounds alright
>Soundproof'd interior
>Looks aren't anything to write home about but not awful either
>one point six million because lelguns

Yeah, 1.6m for a sedan with guns?
No way... lol

>Soundproof'd interior
ayo hol up, it has the Cogno's soundproofing effect?
I'm definitely buying one now.

Well, I was only gonna chose one overpriced sedan to buy this DLC and considering the Trim Respray is broken on the Neon, I'll be buying the Revolter.

>it's a "the securoserv menu bugs out and deletes all your sent invites every 5 seconds" session

Too bad it recycles the Nero's interior and is badged as a BMW instead of a Cadillac.

Discounts on facilities yet?

bitch please it costs the same as the raiden and neon which dont have guns. Can you fucking kill this meme and shut the fuck up FOREVER please. And I mean fucking forever, you are fucking retarded and really shouldn't be posting. Just full time lurk and spare the world. Delete all your shitty reaction gifs too. Shits expensive because rockstar likes money, end of story.

How many fans do we have?

DaLoCC and Elusive. are the only ones I know.

>who and literally who

Is there any way to interact with people beyond
>pointing at them
>riding with them
>killing them

Yeah, but it requires not being autistic.

The one and only.

Reminder that Razor Vermillion would wipe the floor with Dalocc, Elusive and the entirety of GTAG and DOGS combined

oh i dont know about that

>Razor Vermillon
>the fag with a puny 1.62 K/D
>ever surpassing the GERMan in an autistic screeching battle
oh I'm laffin' hard.

point at them with your crosshair and hold k to kiss

d-does /gtag/ want R* to add fursuits and anime cosplay in the next update? I wanna roleplay as shiny wasabi kitty.

yikes

Fuck off, furfag.

tuner update with engine swaps, performance packages which prevent power cut on losing traction as well as optional manual transmissions when

disgusting furry shit is the last thing I want added to the game

I'd only be cool with it if there were a freeroam activity like in Saints Row where you got to kill the shit out of armies of "mascots".

While I would absolutely love more Princess Robot Bubblegum and Shiney Wasabi Kitty stuff if it means more furry shit will be added then I'll pass.

Think about it. If Kikestar ever adds fursuits, we’ll be able to virtually bully any and all furfags.
In fact, they should double the bounty on anyone wearing a fursuit. That would be fun.

They should make "Survivals" that took place in freeroam instead of behind loading-screens.

You mean a session-wide freeroam event hybrid between Hunt the Beast and Kill List, except you’re hunted by “mascots” and need to survive waves of them?
That sounds cool tbqh.

They actually used to have those, in a way.
Dedgen had "distract the cops" missions for Lester that involved you raising as much hell as possible in a given area.
I'd love to see them come back in some form.

Animal masks have always been KoS, you know. Doubly so for raccoons.

God, I loath those lolrandumbx xdd players who wear raccoon masks. They’re always fucking naked for some reason.

Can someone give me a rundown on the smugglers run planes, specifically dogfighters, already have a hydra but im wondering if there isnt something with ha bit more oomph.

also, if I buy the rocket barrage for the akula does it replace the homos?

I usually find mine in bathrobes, for some reason. Never naked or in underwear.
Knock on wood.

Those fire rounds are a waste, tbqh. Only 20% of a chance to ignite a target.
I prefer to give them an explosive slug to the face.

BASED DALOCC EXPOSING GFAGS

You're 100% correct, but they're a fun waste.
They've got a 100% chance to ignite when used in the Heavy Revolver or Heavy Sniper, though. Works wonders on high-level players who can survive a sniper round, since the fire will finish them off.

*Unzips eating snacks macro*

RDR Online
waiting for Horsecards™

I've heard from very reliable sources that dalocc has a larger penis than bl8tr

I got hollow points on my Revolver anyway, but nice tip. Might use it for my Heavy Sniper.

The new planes all have speed and handling upgrades $$$

what about explosive rounds?

Pictures taken moments before Death

Fair point, I also neglected to mention that it doesn't work against EWO tryhards and the like. But those are another story entirely.

Hollow points are best on the Revolver, even though I used to have Incendiary on it. The HP Revolver is hilariously bullshit OP, I've gotten aimbot accusations from it before.

Explosive sniper rounds got nerfed in Doomsday and they only do half damage now. I'm not positive on this, since I don't use them, but I don't think they're a one-hit kill anymore.
Explosive slugs still hit like a ton of bricks, but at that point you're right in their face so you can just click their face.

25% discount on APC, should I buy it? Already have a fully upgraded khanjali

Unless if you're always accompanied by shitter friends, the APC is useless if you're solo.

it's also useless compared to the Khan

research is so disheartening
i just want my meme bike missles

Is it just me, or did the Stromberg have its homing missiles deactivated when targeting players? Deluxocunts and Oppressorfags can target and hit me, but I can't target or hit them back with my Stromberg when it's in range.

If Rockstar did that just to protect their favorite shitters from people who know how to fight them back, then that's just a whole new level of scumminess.

Two people in the APC-SAM will destroy the Khanjali all day, everyday

I wouldn't buy it unless you find yourself needing to take down enemy Khanjalis on a regular basis.
With the release of Doomsday, the APC has gone from being an all-purpose shitter tool to a dedicated anti-armor vehicle. You can still lay waste to a session just as easily as before if you have a gunner, but the APC's strengths are its speed and raw damage output. The APC is faster than the tanks, and if you can get in close on a Khanjali, you can DPS-race it and bring it down.
It can also swim, if you want an armored boat for whatever reason.

Are you sure you're in range? The Stromberg has a much shorter lock-on range than other vehicles. You have to get close to fire back, which is what the armor is for - you get in and punish opponents who commit too much to their attacks.

I've literally driven past Oppressors and stayed about 20 meters away from a Deluxofag, but I keep getting hit by them while none of the missiles I fired lock on them.

Might just be lag.
Lock-ons are retarded in this game, that's why you rarely see aircraft using chaff instead of flares.

You know what would be cool
Being able to select custom tires.

I got fiber optics installed. It can’t be that.

Yeah, but zhuanjhong[][][] has a ping of 1800

One must be a really bad Khanjali pilot for that to happen.

what's the most cpu intensive feature in this game? my hardware is high-end but for some reason my cpu really does not like this game

Post your virtual creations
>tfw nobody to play pool with
>my feet hurt

t. Razor

>no suspension upgrades
Stick to the Schafter V12 unless you REALLY want pillarless doors and soundproofing.

No u

Savestra gang represent.

>only just now got the tattoo for killing 25 players with bounties

I’ve been playing since dedgen and I cant believe I didnt already have that

Schafter V12 already comes with soundproofing.
fucking Legacy captcha isn't working anymore, now I'm forced to see these Malware ads at the bottom of the page and use reCAPTCHA that makes me do it 20 fucking times due to "mistyping" it because whoever coded it is retarded.

The Akula should be fucking banned. That's three Hydras, two Oppressors and a Deluxo I've lost to those cunts hiding like pussies off radar

There should be a delay between deactivating stealth and weapons becoming active

there should be a delay between your mom

Here, have a video as proof of the Stromberg issue I have.

youtu.be/W-0gAW0Sk30

>pisspoor
okay

Who /peyote/ here?

can we talk about this ubermacht/pfister horse hockey for a second?

Change your targeting settings dumbo

Does that appear even without zooming in?

It's set to Anyone, el estupido.

Apparently not

I need some crew rank titles for a zionist organization, sadly you cant use the words jew and kike. I need help with some names, if you have any suggestion please write it here

anyone?

MSAA (I think) straight up cuts your framerate in half and should be disabled, but that should also be more of a GPU thing.
The entire game is pretty intensive in general, try just fiddling with some settings.

Klutz
Schlomo
Goy
Soap Bar
Gas Evader

google it, you fucking moron

Why is the msaa so piss poor in this game? It causes massive fps drops and the aliasing doesn't even dissapear completely.

thanks for help, any crew title you would change?

What car did they add this week?