>turned water to wine
>healed a man's eyesight
>cured leprosy
>walked on water
>brought a man back from the dead
>came back from the dead and ascended into heaven

Miracles attested to Muhammad
>hid behind a spider-web in a cave for a few hours

Yeah but Muhammad was a warlord and had a child bride. I don't see Jesus having something as holy and just as that right?

Checkmate Islamophobes

Muhammed carried the "final revelations"

Muhammad road to the moon on a pegasus and cut it in half

Honestly seems like that's in favor of Mohammad. You always get power creep in any series you stick with for too long.

Makes sense, Jesus was a sequel, Mohammad was a reboot.

Number of miracles attested to in print during Jesus' lifetime?

Was Muhammed a chink?

No, but that's from an Eastern Iranian/Central Asian text.

You'll notice that Muhammed is also on fire and Yeshua is not brown. Cultures portray their religious figures in a manner that looks like them.

This is why African Muslims say Muhammed WUZ BLAQ and Korean Christians portray Jesus as a gook.

Evidence for either
>

So, what was the protestant reformation?

More importantly

Jesus
>owned slaves
no
>committed genocide
no
>was a rapist
no
>was a pedophile
no

Muhammad
>owned slaves
yes
>committed genocide
yes
>was a rapist
likely
>was a pedophile
very likely

But its important which one you think is not a lie.

A bunch of nerds arguing about what counts as canon.

A late Season - just when it started to suck.

Protestants are like Muslim Catholics, they still read the same bible, but now it means whatever they want it to mean, as confirmed by the holy spirit.

>Jesus
>>owned slaves
>no
He did condone slavery, though.

Paul directly condoned it, Jesus never actively opposed it. It could be argued that's the same thing.

[citation needed]

JJ Abrams

So, Muhhamed's story is more believable? Is that what you're saying?

So we should discard Paul?

He did tell everyone to obey the secular law. He didn't put a limit on that one.

That's literally the doctrines of sacred tradition and magisterium in the Catholic Church.

>So we should discard Paul?

In my opinion, yeah.

'Member Jeezus?

Yes. I did choose my words carefully.

But while the Catholic Church tells you which people have better connects with the Holy Ghost, the Pope definitely, Islam and Protestantism are explicit that you have to get a confirmation from the Holy Ghost yourself when you read the books.

Successful spinoff that breeds endless arguments over canon.

Not that Jesus. The real old one.

A capeshit camrip you watch so you can honestly claim to have seen it without buying in completely.

So where does Zoroaster fit into all this?

>Bazinga

'Inspirational work' that plot points were copied from.

>is called "prophet" Muhammed
>doesn't make any prophecies

kek

A revolt by the dissatisfied and more liberal of Christians called Protestants, against the oppressive and strict Catholic church in Europe during the 16th Century. Major proponents Martin Luther, pasted the historical 95 theses on a church, and John Calvin founder of Calvinism. Very successful, as can be clearly seen from the fact that forty percent of Christians and ten percent of the whole of humanity are protestants.

Muhammad is the Warrior

Jesus is the Mage

Stats for John Smith and El Ron Hubbard and Moses and Buddha and the Emperor of Japan plz.

Nobunga - Strategist
High wisdom, low charisma.

He did not, but plagiarized the bible heavily, turning Jesus into a muslim, the antichrist into the Mahdi, etc.

Wrong again. Jesus doesn't care if you're a slave or a slave owner, when you come to him, you come on the same basis. A fallen sinner in need of a savior.

And Jesus showed slaves that there is a way to please him, and Jesus showed slave owners that there is a way to please him.

Which is nice, because most of us are one or the other.

>In Islam, the only prophet who actually performed miracles was Jesus
>all the others, including Mohammad, asked God to do it for them
I'm not seeing the problem?

Who is this "Muhamed"? Could someone post a picture?

euphoric

A revival of pure, true and original Christianity.

Then the RCC getting angry that people stop worshipping the Antichrist sitting in Rome.

A return to form

Kill yourself libcuck

>this is what heretics actually believe

>doesn't make any prophecies
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

>H-hey, dude- dudes, check this out...
>See this bottle of water?
>*pockets bottle in robe*
>H-heheh, d-dude, you're not gonna believe this!
>*pulls bottle of wine from other pocket*
>Check it out, miracle, did I just blow your mind or what?
>*cue peasants going full david blain in detroit*
And the rest is history

Jesus
>beta nu-male cuck who lived with his mom and died a virgin because "if you kill ur enemies they win xD"

Mohammed
>badass warrior-king who united his people and built an empire from scratch, had a harem of wives and concubines, and even got a qt3.14 loli waifu

Muhammad is the Tank/Warrior

Jesus is the Healslut

Moses is the Mage/DPS

That's a bit dishonest. Another miracle attested to Muhammad was flying to Jerusalem on a winged donkey in the middle of the night when nobody saw it (and that's why Jerusalem is a holy city to Islam). Yet another one was poisoned meat telling Muhammad -literally telling through speech- that it was poisoned (but somehow the meat couldn't say this to him before he put the meat in his mouth).

>"if you kill ur enemies they win xD"
The Jesus of the Bible isn't the same as the one progressive "preachers" talk about. Just because Jesus wasn't a mouthfrothing tyrant who decapitated hundreds with his own hand and commanded the slaughter and rape of his enemies doesn't mean He was a spineless pacifist who preached tolerance (in the modern sense).

The shitty sequel to the original.

I feel like religion is a laughing stock

>Another miracle attested to Muhammad was flying to Jerusalem on a winged donkey in the middle of the night when nobody saw it

Sometimes I wish I lived in these times. I would have been a great prophet with all the shit I lied about as a child.

>>Miracles attested to Muhammad

you forgot about the food scream praised Allah before Muhammad ate it

From Bukhari:

“Narrated 'Abdullah: We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, ‘Bring the water remaining with you.’ The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, ‘Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah.’ I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's apostle, and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him). Vol. 4, Bk. 56, No. 779

>There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety.
-Mohammad

>21 Jesus left that place and went away to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22 Just then a Canaanite woman from that region came out and started shouting, “Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is tormented by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her at all. And his disciples came and urged him, saying, “Send her away, for she keeps shouting after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” 26 He answered, “It is not fair to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.”
-Matthew 15:21-26

>>There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety Mohammad

then why did Muhammad call black people then raisin heads?

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s messenger said, ‘You should listen to and obey your Imam (Muslim ruler), even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.’” Vol. 9, Bk. 89, No. 256 and Vol. 1, Bk. 11, No. 662

Allah performed sand storm upon his enemies while he was fighting

Number of ANYTHING attested to in print during Mohammed's lifetime?

If you follow a religion started by someone you admire and want to be like then

Christians should live peaceful lives and help people in need, and become better versions of themselves.

Muslims should attack people who are not of their religion, steal their property, kill their men, enslave and sodomize the unbelievers women.

>in b4 'muh abrahamic religions are all the same'

Not this shit again...
Matthew 16:18: "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

That depiction of Christ is perfectly appropriate and likely a realistic portrayal of a Levantine man from that era, doubly so considering it is a depiction likely painted in the middle east.

>Leaving out the next two verses where Jesus rewards her for seeing through his bullshit and not letting her faith waver

Moh had a qt loli wife, he didn't need miracles

Prophet Jesus, known as İsa in Islam. Was a prophet capable of inhumane abilities. No other human could do what he did, therefore he's special when compared to Prophet Muhammad.

The Last Prophet however was incapable of what Jesus could do. Yet He is seen as a great person for that very fact. For what He could do, anybody could. He lacked great power, essentially putting Him on the level of mortals.

The spider web cave story is not a miracle, it's an allegory. Its deeper meaning is that all humans and animals have a place and position on this planet. Moral is, don't kill animals. They might save you when you're in need

>Moral is, don't kill animals
Sounds like heresy, Genesis explicitly says that humans have authority over animals.

>implying that abrahamic religions don't contradict themselves half the time

>religion
>even once

that is being interpreted:
>write the story of my life in greek
>make the capital city of my religion not in Jerusalem, or Bethleham or any of the other places my Father has given praise to but the center of the GentileWar cult that is going to kill me.
>Only spread the gospel in the language of the Gentiles who killed me.
>May your successors be the worst examples of how to live a holy life, yet still be infallible in their official capacity.

I should have elaborated
Dont kill animals when there's no necessity to kill them. Kill a chicken for its flesh but don't stomp a spider for fun

>Genesis explicitly says that humans have authority over animals.
That also comes with a duty to use them responsibly. God granted humanity stewardship over the Earth, not a license to shit all over God's creation whenever we feel like it.

>>hid behind a spider-web in a cave for a few hours
>muhammad went into a spider cave and lived
truly the prophet

>If you follow a religion started by someone you admire and want to be like then

Except that is not what the entirety of religion is about and neither is it shown as demonstrated throughout history. Your idea is complete bunk and appeals to a false sense of how you perceive the world.

Christians want their role model to have unattainable qualities so they can act humble, Muslims want their role model to get away with things they like so they can justify doing them themselves
t. Shitpost

That's just a bit of banter.

That's because the Bible is slightly degenerated from God's message. It's still a holy book and the Nazarenes are a respectable people but it's just been degenerate from flawed humans.

It is important that britain will never fall to the saracens, or else the world will never recover from such banter.

>the Gentiles who killed me

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Dunno about the "want" part, but good point. Raping little boys is not condemned in the quran specifically, so muslims rape little boys frequently. "Women are for children, boys are for fun."

Also, "marrying a 1 year old is not forbidden in the quran".

Prove it with examples, and explain how tens of thousands of manuscripts in dozens of countries were all degenerated exactly the same way at exactly the same time without anyone noting it.

Jesus is God.

Nothing Islam says 600 years later matters.

>That's because the Bible is slightly degenerated from God's message
Wow this really made me think. What is God's message?

Muhammads miracle is the Quran. The Quran says this repeatedly.

This is actually how we know that Muhammad existed and made the Quran, simply the fact that it's full of Muhammad defending himself from people saying "You're not a prophet, where's your magic miracles" "Nah bruh its this book im writing see!"

>>There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety.
>-Mohammad
When did Muhammad say this?

kek

The book replete with later revelations that aborgate earlier revelations is a "miracle".

The book rife with scientific errors is a "miracle"?

kek

This. Bugs the shit out of me when people cherry-pick and neuter passages leaving out context just to suit their opinions or arguments. Even more annoying is that I see other "Christians" do this most frequently.

Miracles attested to Muhammad
>flying to heaven on the back of a talking winged-donkey

The donkey was a descendent of the one that Jesus rode into Jerusalem.

lmao @ christcucks who need retarded magic gimmicks that no one believes happened while muslims need the only the word of the one true prophet for spiritual fulfillment

Big Mo (PBUH) wasn't one for political correctness. Even so, the underlying point of that Hadith is that you shouldn't discriminate based on race.

Muhammad was basically a gangsta rapper.

He came up with euphonic verses replete with violence, misognyny and plenty of braggadocio.

He fucked with the local authorities, killed his enemies in petty feuds, fucked loads of hot bitches and built up a massive fanbase who loved reciting his shit.

He pretty much claimed that his rhymes were so dope they could have only come from God. That his verses themselves were his fucking miracle.

He regularly shat on the haters (kuffar) and fakers (munafiqoon) in his verses and put himself in the pantheon of all-time greats like Jesus, Moses and Abraham - all of whom he gave shout outs to in his verses.

And?

There is zero evidence for any of this hocus pocus that doesn't originate from a christian source.

>Zoroastrianism
Beserk. Laid down the basic tropes and general tone. Plagerized endlessly
>Demon's Souls
Judaism. Condensed the tropes and borrowed heavily from the previous, creating a small but devoted following
>Dark Souls
Catholicism/Orthodox. Built upon the former and improved on it in many ways, but still has some unfinished areas. Brought the tropes and ideas into the mainstream. Focus on a Chosen Undead
>Dark Souls II
Protestantism. Created later by a different team, adding some interesting ideas but fucking up as well with themes and plot. Creation was polarizing and itself was very popular
>Lords of the Fallen
Islam. Stealing and plagerizing from all of the former and fucking everything. Only shitheads like it

To be be fair, Islam conquered both Jerusalem and Constantinople.

Seem like they had god on their side for a while... Least until the 19th century.

kek

i aint gonna lie mohammed sounds more based to me

Islam plagiarized from Protestantism despite existing a millennium earlier?

Stop being retarded.