>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/michaeldegroot/cats-blender-plugin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tupper is a dork

2nd for please bitcoin go up

Reminder: update CATS

nth for body tracking users owe headpats to desktop lolis.

Any one have a decent MMD Chun-Li? All I can find is the SFV model or a shitty anime looking one

I'm not a spaghetti dropper with 3dpds but being e-groped in vrchat is starting to give me minor panic attacks. what the fuck

If you don't have CATS for blender download it here github.com/michaeldegroot/cats-blender-plugin

>IT'S TOO REAL 4 ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Upload a cute avatar and you'll get pats, come in with some dime in a dozen world avatar and you can take a seat in the line

anyone got a similar problem where your audio source get all warped in-game?
i tried to raise the volume via the animation list since unity fuck you up by setting the volume slider to 0.5 but all i get is the audio sounding twisted.
no idea what cause this

>cutie avatar with girl voice comes over to pat me
>"aww you're so cute" no reaction downstairs
>cutie mutie comes to pat me, initiate raging boner
Im gay aren't i?

I've heard that avatars that use sound fuck the positional sound until you rejoin and instance

What does /vrg/ think of Shonzo?

I hear voices from the wrong direction if it's what you meant, it happens often and I still dunno what's causing it, for me started after the patch before last (not 400MB one but the one before).
It's unrelated to avatars, I tried with default and pedestal avatars but it didn't go away.

So it's not a client-side issue? I thought other avatars couldn't affect my system, this is a bit problematic because it could open up paths to all sorts of exploits.

I can't believe I'm having drinks with the greatest President!

Fuck, now I want a Mirai Akari.

It is a client side issue, it's just caused by other players. VRchat is paper thin security wise so if you're concerned about that sort of thing then I wouldn't even touch it.

>greatest

Yesterday I hopped in a wow inn portal with 2 people, they reported FPS drops as soon as I joined in, for me it was all normal but a few seconds after that I got booted out back to the hub, I tried again creating an empty instance and it was all fine for me till somebody else joined, then the FPS got so bad I could barely move.
Is this an issue unique of that map or does it happen everywhere under certain circumstances?

How important is the whole texture atlas thing to make it into one big texture? It just looks like ass when I try it.

I'd pay for an OG Beno 3d, or even 2d avatar.

importance: none

The important thing is to mix same materials

People don't head pat in real life, it's a fucking weird thing to do.

Is this too lewd for vrchat?

people don't kill for fun in real life too, yet people play shooters

>visible nipples
What the FUCK

>implying

>visible nipples
nice ban

So, if I get rid of the nipples I'll be okay? It's not as aesthetically pleasing but oh well.

VR is for misogynists

kek

Squid said you can get banned for having Obama avatars.

What the fuck game is that?

Does anyone else get xinput.dll/mono.dll crashes when playing with wireless headphones? It has gotten so bad that I've had to play using my speakers, without a mic, otherwise I crash 5-30 minutes into playing. Would really like to know how to fix it since VRChat support is fucking awful.

>he fell for the expecting support meme

Can someone tell me why the jaw flap bone does't seem to work on my imported character ? Its fine in blender, and I can rotate it in unity, I did pick the right options before upload to VRchat but than it just does't do anything when I'm speaking.

I think we should start a thing.

>tfw you confidently dance at the center of the crowd all night no problem, but bail when left alone to dance with anime girl

I-It was too intense

what is the worst avatar world?
hard mode no knuckles

I've slowly learned how to play Honey Select in VR. I still have a couple issues though.

> The girls will make multiple sounds at once. It can reach silly volumes with all the layering, to a comedic level
> I don't know how to switch rooms

Is Honey Select user here?

Just remember that no one can see the real you so you'll have perfect pokerface while dancing

Probably one star wars map with only 4 avatars which are poor quality and only 3 of them work, and the clone trooper can see inside his own armor and the helmet thing obscures vision, didn't mind the constantly playing video that much

I did dance with her for a few songs, but conveyed that I had to go when I really didn't. Was just too much pressure. Especially when she gave me a kiss goodbye!

That's adorable, im sure she had a great time as well, man if only we could treat each other as well IRL as we do in VR there would be no war or suffering
> Who am i kidding, even in VR we have loli's and knuckles at each others throats and dudebros bullying spaghettis

>want to buy vive trackers
>not available in europe
>ebay has only a few with jacked up prices

>find a way to get them shipped to your country
>the delivery costs are enough to make a pleb faint
Surely they wouldn't leave the European market hanging right? They wouldn't force us to pay ridiculous sums for the same shit others get for a fraction of the price right?

so I had to put a dress (and bloomers) on this slime loli to make her decent enough for vrchat. does this look okay? or should i work on getting the bottom to flare out less?

eurofags mad?

>mlp
opinion discarded

I was getting other people all hot and bothered when they were on the outskirts of the dance floor, dancing with them and enticing them to join us. I just cannot take what I can deal, apparently.

The more I play VRChat the more I feel like I'm going to wind up or probably already have wound up in someone's youtube video or twitch stream. Like does EVERYONE record this shit all the time now?

I wonder about this too but at the same time I keep running into people under the age of 15 that say shit about wishing they were recording/streaming when something is interesting going on and I have a lot of people blocked for that at this point.

I figure this will happen to me eventually, if it hasn't already, because I'm always smashed while playing. Some dude did run up to me ages ago saying he saw me in a video, but never said which. Probably mistaken identity.

not liking anime is suffering in VRChat

make ironic anime avatars then

what like a pony?

kanna but mlp themed would be a good one
just make them super cancerous to trigger people

no. Shut up

how will this help my suffering, again?

then what?

something else

>on Veeky Forums
>not liking anime
How did you even find this site?

ive been here since dec 2010 i found this site when that one father of some girl i think jessica slaughter went on video and threatened to get the internet police on Veeky Forums

I was watching a 2013 on rigging legs and noticed this function, is automatic weighs not available anymore in recent versions of Blender? I don't get this option when I use CTRL+P.

you should really just use another site

you've overstayed your welcome

>what are private worlds
>what is blocking people
>what is finding a game more popular among the dudebros
>what is suicide
You have options you know

I found it via /r/Veeky Forums

slightly dissapointed

I used to make rage comics unironically, before that I used ytmnd.

im used to it here and I stick to the boards without it
I wish i could quit Veeky Forums

The father killed himself and the girl became a camwhore. Maybe it's time to move on.

did you try it by clicking mesh first and than armature (or was it the other way around)?

When it comes to anime chicks am I the only one who honestly is more into the badass ones like faye/revy/the major ? It would be cool to see more of those around instead of just the cutesy ones.

Just switch to the alien while they grope you

>greatest President!

Mesh first, it worked.

>Spot the Ruskie
Cheeki Breeki, your kind are cancer on the world

I've run into a couple of streamers who I interacted with before finding out they were streaming (in-game). I go hang out with one of them when he's on (the first occasion where I ran into him was fantastic, but the last couple of times have been pretty bad. He starts talking about school/ work and not much else happens, and that's not what I come to VRChat for). The other streamer has a little group and a very small/ quiet viewbase and is on every night. I've become their attraction and they invite/ stalk me most nights. They're alright. A couple of them keep popping in when I'm with my VRfu. I don't know what he thinks about them.

I ran into ANOTHER streamer yesterday too. He was in a Peter Griffin avatar and did a spot-on impression. Entered a ladder match with him and others under the hosting of the Immortal Hulk Hogan.

They're everywhere. I'd love to know what videos/ streams I've popped up in because I love attention and find that shit interesting. I also record everything. I feel like this is something I'll look back on in some years, fondly. It also records your literal movements, so it's pretty crazy.

Holy kek, automatic weights is frigging magic, but there is this little issue now.

just click the bone, than open the weight paint mode and remove the weight of left leg from right shoe and so on.

>Use avatar for a while
>It starts to become popular and you can expect to see someone identical to you every other world
YAMEROOOOOO

>not making your own avatar in CM3D2 or other shit

peasant

>using world avatars

I imported Gray Wolf myself on day one and have updated her several times with improvements, I think I'm justified in using my avatar.

>some mute desktopper keeps following me around worlds, just watching me
nani

>I feel like this is something I'll look back on in some years, fondly.
This is why I'm probably going to start recording, every rare once in awhile I find myself going back to old screenshots that I somehow still have around from 5-10+ years ago from wow/tera and the like and the nostalgia is comfy.

>not making your own

Hahaha this is proof the Russians are from here.

We’re you in Rave Robbi last night? :3

It only lets me add weight where I click, how do I set it to remove on click instead of adding? or am I doing it the wrong way?
I really can't understand why some basic functions like these aren't made clear in blender, it should be a given that one not only wants to add weight in weight paint mode but also wants to remove.

No, I was on for less than an hour yesterday, only went to Gaia Night.

^pic unrelated, wrong one.

>looking for world I think vg is in
>go to dance club and most people are using desktop

Found it

WMR sets are ~£100 cheaper to import than buying natively. £400 in the UK, $230 in the US, +roughly $80-100 in imports still makes it vastly cheaper to import

Oh, you’re right though. I see a lot of grey wolfs. Try doing something that separates you from the others like adding some animations or clothes, whatever.

Make weight 0. That will remove weight