/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

www90.zippyshare.com/v/AvKFS3y3/file.html
www78.zippyshare.com/v/rxgOzwIR/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superior Ibuki ship incoming.

nyamami

Ibuki!

Shirogane.

Best girl

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

mi s-a sculat pula ajutor

Angie"s beloved Ouma in her clothes!

Also Happy birthday, Gonta.

Hajime is lucky

TÄMÄ ON MAHTAVAA
ÄÄRIMMÄISET TOIMIVAT YHDESSÄ TAISTELLESSA HEIDÄN YSTÄVÄN KUOLEMAN EPÄTOIVOA! AI, KUINKA MAHTAVAA, KUINKA KAUNISTA SE ON!

I love Kirumi!

traps são gay

>ÄÄRIMMÄISET

>Sonia x Hajime
Nice. This is a great pairing because it cucks so many people at once. Gundam, Souda, Chiaki, Nagito, Mikan, Mahiru, Teru, you name it, they’re cucked.

That's actually Aoi.
Same shorts and everything.

>Sonia

Käännösbudjettia leikattiin, jatketaan nyt vaan.

>concordando com feministas
user idiota!

>Hajime and Aoi

Buff buddies!

Well, I was not expecting Hajime and Aoi to be in a picture together. Also she looks kind of blond due to the lighting.

Agreed

Hinahina is the best and cutest ship!
Mikan is there.

Moobs and boobs, the best of both worlds!

Zakiko sure drew some interesting things.

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! I can't wait for her birthday! It's gonna be a blast!

Yeah, but the most interesting things she drew can't be posted here for blue board reasons.

What will you do for her birthday?

Link?

Titanic, äärimmäinen

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

What I would like to do is take her to a morning make shore and buy her cute gifts, but realistically I'll probably order pizza and think about her.

What if she gets hungry one day and literally eats your dick?

Even better.

Mioda!

If you have any other ideas to pitch I would love to hear them, and I meant "lake"

Bake her a cake

Other than Weeby, who else makes good Danganronpa content?

What about this Akane?

A roll cake.

That would be unfortunate. Are there animals whose dicks are considered a delicacy?

Souda x Akane is my favorite ship.

Lake, you say?

She gets the 18 inches.

www90.zippyshare.com/v/AvKFS3y3/file.html
www78.zippyshare.com/v/rxgOzwIR/file.html

Threadly reminder that Sayaka is a psycho bitch and all soyacucks should off themselves

I can't cook or bake sadly, and though it would probably still be special I'd like her cake to be nice.

Haven't played ztd.

Bake, you say?

NaegixJunko is canon

Absolutely fantastic, user! Continue to not play ZTD, it's horrible. Instead, play the Nonary games and experience voiced 999 and VLR back to back. The Akane and Junpei voices are better than they are in ZTD.

The Baker deserves more love.

>tfw late to class because of a 7 car wreck on I-20

How's your day /drg/?

I feel that we need to come up with a proper "Scary Face" design for her, rather than her just looking disinterested and not too conventionally attractive.

I've seen a few other LPs I've thought were good. What sort of content are you looking for? Reactions, speculation, someone funny?

She's cute, but I'm married. I'd love to have her bake the cake though!

Another day of sending resumes and not getting any feedback, so SSDD.

I want /drg/ to have a nice morning

so far so good
I hope your class(es) went well at least

My day's been fine, 'bout to go to bed since it's so late. Goodnight, /drg/!

First one was fine but I still have 5 more

Another day of wishing my wife Maki was in my arms.

Baker would fit the archetype of having lots of soft expressions. Not a lot of details in her expressions, looks kind of sleepy but isn't.
Kind of like Carol olston. But less smiles and happiness.

Craftsdwarf made some good videos analyzing the Danganronpa series, I think they're worth a watch.

Throwing Mimei into each of the thousand and more lakes in Finland!

C'mon, you still should try! Baking a cake is not hard, you just need to follow the recipe!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

She's supposed to look naturally scary and unapproachable, like she's always glaring hatefully at you with an evil face, but that's just her neutral expression.

Going pretty good, thinking of what to play and/or read.

You know I really hope that Mime-chan ends up talking a whole lot. And also smokes cigars.

But I don't eat sweets (besides glazed donuts and donut holes). Otherwise I would! I'd probably fuck it up somehow desu
Hope you have a nice morning to seikofriend!
Love you man

Is WinterDR set in Finland?

Use that blank stare she has, and add subtle details to the eyes and mouth. And make those her expressions and emotions.

Actualizing this list (no more Chihiro) Who else should I add?

>General likeable girls (lots of waifufags or at the very least almost no haters)

Sakura
Mikan
Aoi
Seiko
Sonia? (not sure)

>Grey area girls (lots of waifufags and haters)
Kyoko
Touko
Sayaka
Chiaki
Maki
Mukuro
Kaede

>Generally hatred girl (with a couple of waifufags)
Akane
Ibuki
Tsumugi
Ruruka

I dont know about the other girls. Help me out here.

Would be fitting

Everyone loves Mahiru

Hokkaido, actually.

>Everyone is a lesbian
??????????????????????????????????

Cute Makifag!

As someone who doesn't feel too strongly one way or the other about Ibuki and Akane I find it weird that people dislike them so much. Like, I can't even think of what they did to be hated in the first place. I guess Akane did a stupid thing that one time. Should Junko be in the generally hated area? Most people seem to dislike her from what I've seen though I could be wrong. Also I thought Mikan would be more in the grey area.

Yeah. I think she should be one of the taller girls and look really scary and imposing. Like someone you wouldn't even dare to anger. I could imagine some scene with her being like
>Two students are arguing.
>Baker raises her voice, says "I won't tolerate this." and leaves
>People piss their pants and think that she's now going to murder them in their sleep
>She actually went to the kitchen to bake something sweet so that everyone could be friends instead of fighting

only lesbians love Mahiru

Lots of Junkofags. The hate Mikan gets is few in comparisson of her appreciation. Last thread one guy say he wanted to KILL Mikan in portuguese and 3 people defend her in spanish, some weirds yuro languages.

Thanks! You're cute too.
feeling less shy today!

Onko Ibukihomo paikalla?

Does anyone hate Mahiru?

love you too, dude
also you should bake something one day, you know, just to at least try at the very least

Why would you ship best girl ibuki with anyone but the protagonist? Hajibuki 4 life

>Best boy and girl in Danganronpa
>Best boy and girl outside Danganronpa
Which do you choose?

>Kiyo and Mikan
>Armstrong (FMAB) and Nano (Nichijou)

Armstrong and Mikan

Like I said last thread, Hajime only has eyes for his Chiaki tulpa. He's too scarred to go for any other girl.

Hajime is not into trash girls. He will go after Chiaki, Sonia or Mikan

boy version of that one list, Who else should I remove/add?

>General likeable boys (lots of fujos/fans or at the very least almost no haters)

Kokichi
Nagito
Ishimaru
Hajime
Fuyuhiko
Gundham
Chihiro
Imposter
Shuichi
Rantaro
Nekomaru
Ryoma

>Grey area boys (lots of fujos/fans and haters)
Kaito
Souda
Mondo
Makoto
Togami
Juzo
Korekiyo
>Generally hated boys (with a couple of characterfags)
Hifumi
Weedman
Munkata
TeruTeru

not really, no

Leon and Souda are definitely in the hated boys tier

Chiaki and Sonia are trash in terms of how unendurably BORING they are as companions.

Mikan is just actual, classic trash.

>Rantarou
>In the upper tier
??????

She is liked or ignored. Never hated.

>Ibuki
>best girl
Dumb ibukifriend

>Kokichi
>no haters
There's a lot of fujos but that doesn't lower my hate.

I've never seen people really hate Makoto, at most it's a mild indifference. Leon and Souda are both hated, c;mon. Probably Kiyo too. Imposter should be grey area imho. Kokichi is like, the poster child of grey area. Also Kiyotaka should be grey area, I've never seen many people for the guy.

Nyahahaha! Otetaan toistemme vaatteet pois päältä!
Ei mitään hätää! Angiella on paljon kokemusta riisuuntumisesta!
Ei ole olemassa vaatteita joita Angie ei pysty repimään irti muiden päältä!