/neog/ - SNK and NeoGeo General

SNK's new online shop is open:
snk-onlineshop.com/

KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=py6E47fK4RM

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy coming to Switch and PS4!
nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=pvVBACJxpOo

Geese Howard in Tekken 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw

New DLC Character to be Revealed at EVO Japan
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/942702831970148352

The Last Blade 2 is now on Steam!
youtube.com/watch?v=77BDTOORbMk

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ50NvBT7rc

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=W_ElIO7L5XY
youtube.com/watch?v=syAii0XAiNs
youtube.com/watch?v=O6kK-uXH_zc

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
Search for the "King of Data XIV" app on your mobile device's store!

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akagikuro/status/955772555616387073
youtube.com/watch?v=7zFbQJWFZM4
kofworld.com/the-king-of-fighters-destiny/awards-and-heavy-viewing-numbers/
twitter.com/RunningWildWolf/status/955936511048015873
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/955971640512294913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We /dead/ now

At least survive this weekend /neog/

The day after tomorrow should be an exciting day

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠋⣠⣵⣧⣽⣿⣦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⢻⣇⠙⣅⣻⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣾⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠑
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠙⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣻⠧⠋⠈⠙⠁⠋⠋⠂⠄⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⠒⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣝⡛⠂⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⢀⢠⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⠁⠐⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⠡
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠂⠙⢀⡟⢀⢀⠳⣦⣤⣤⣀⣙⣛⣠⣾⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠄⠈⠐⢀⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⡠⠐⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⢀⡤⢄⠠⠈⢀⢁⠊⠠⠂⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠠⣤⣼⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⠈⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢰⢀⠂⡆⢸⠃⢀⠗⠈⡠⠐⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠌⢀⠐⠂⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⠂⢴⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠑⡀⠁⠸⢀⠠⢀⠡⠂⠁⡠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⣤⣀⡀⢀⠡⣀⣠⣾⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⢰⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠙⠛⠋⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠠⣶⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⠐⢀⠳⠁⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣐⠒⡚⠗⢓⢠⠼⢦⡈⢿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠒⠛⠃⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢀⠔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣔⡀⠁⠪⡁⢤⣂⡡⠂⣠⢀⠈⠑⠻⢷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⡔⣈⠁⠓⠃⠆⣤⠜⢄⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣢
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⡇⠸⢀⢀⢀⠤⠃⢀⠔⠉⠐⠂⠄⡀⢀⠑⠠⠤⠤⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠤⠤⢤⡤⠤⢤⠈⢙⢀⠂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠅⠐⢀⠁⠠⢀⠒⡂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢶⣶⣶⣖⢶⡇⢀⣖⣢⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠤⢀⠒⢀⢾⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⠉⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠠⠂⠈⠡⢀⠡⢀⡐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠟⠛⠉⠑⠠⠠⠒⠐⠈⠁⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠺⢀⢀⢀⢀⡐⠄⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⠐⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⠣⠠⠂⢁⠠⠄⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡣⢁⢀⢀⠨⠄⢀⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⠁⠐⠒⢀⢀⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⢤⢤⠤⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⠠⠄⢀⢃⠉⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠆⠈⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡸⢀⢀⠘⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢁
⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘
⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠌⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡀
⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡀
⢀⢀⠔⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⡀
⡠⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢢⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂

To be fair, image posting was fucked last night, and when it got fixed, the rush of new threads inevitably pushed /neog/ off the board in record time.

And now legacy captchas don't work anymore, motherfucker.

newfag can't Shermie

also legacy capchat not supported, wtf?

Not as inevitable as you might think, some moron made like 15 fggs as an epic meme.

Yeah shit was fucked yesterday.

>When you remember that you are THE KING OF FIGHTERS

Stupid sexy Iori

Yuri a cute.

Hopefully, current captchas are more stable now. I've had problems with them the past few weeks.

With how SNK is promoting XIV, you'd think Rock is the main lead of this saga and franchise in general.

Blue Mary is cute. CUTE!

i don't care as long as I don't have to spend 2 full minutes to click on car pictures

She's so cute

So i used to think that:
>ryu = kyo
>ken = terry
>akuma = iori
when i was a kid in the 90s but I figure that's wrong and it's more like:
>ryu = kyo
>ken = iori
>akuma = ???
Who is the akuma in this analogy?

Ryo

Shingo.

Go back to

why the fuck they're using a pic of Sonia on their OP?

how would i go back to that shithole if i'm not from that shithole in the first place?

Holy shit she is cute, is that her real voice? It seems she is trying to do Kula's voice.

PS.- What is she saying? Some invitation to EVO and something SNK-related?

She's saying she's going to be at EVO Japan in her Heroines Kula cosplay and looks forward to seeing you there.

I think she's saying she will be at EVO cosplaying as Kula cosplaying as Angel

>Cosplaying as Kula who is cosplaying as Angel

This is actually a thing now. If they put Heidern's alt for Leona, then you can cosplay as Leona whos cosplaying as her padre.

I'm looking forward for all the cat girl Leona cosplays

It sounds good to me

She'll be at SNK booth at EVO I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zFbQJWFZM4

OH SHIT

New boss in MSA is Spacey Nokana on steroid but without the pierce effect of the laser. The freezing effect is honestly negligible but the special deal a lot of damage.
Special Shota Professor has a good special that is basically telling melee heavy deck to fuck off and may be a counter to the current dog mummy warrior meta.
Ariadna is good but it also looks like she'll get powercreeped relatively fast. Get her if you want an alien deck else just skip.

IKARI

I want to fuck this old hag.

>no more legacy captcha
laaaaame

that does suck.
regular one seems to be stable again at least.

And how is this different than usual?

How the fuck did the Rebel army lose when they had those two monsters led by Morden who's supposedly a talented commander.

this time, it's with an english accent

>verification not required for your next post
interesting, i guess
my snk evo japan fanfiction
>after kofxiv gf
>oda shows up on stage
>WE HAVING ONE THING FOR YOU TO GUYS SHOWING FOR YOU OF ARR
>snk logo and jingle
>crowd silence
>hajimete dakara, yasashiku shite ne
>i blow my load all over monitor
>cannot fap for entire year because i am in semen debt to my body

well the first one just ended up being a big test.
i'm still not exactly sure what was going on with the second

First one was to gather data of everyone.
Second one a magical artifact with brainwashing power was embedded inside the Golden Nosuke, Agalia was basically passing by and helped destroy the Golden Nosuke.
If Morden used both at the same time he would have conquered the earth.

Don't lewd Leona!

okay

Captcha is making me want to throw this website against a wall.

Is clicking car pics too hard for you?

I can only hope the captchas are working as consistently as they are right now.

I clicked every goddamn car it told me too and still told me It was wrong

So... i'm guessing blue-bandanna is Clark while red-bandanna is Ralf.

That's the idea.

They should've pulled a Konami and rip off Arnie and Sly's likeness

Just like KOF XIV. The new update won't save the game, tis deader than MVCI for crying out loud.

MVCI is even more dead that KOF14. Just saying.

Happens with me too. Sometimes I repeat the captcha like 5 times.

at least sega listened to your advice

i don't think all of these are right
only some

I bet that Fio is actually some other character dressed like her

there's also that chance that they only look like said characters
just going to have to wait

more lovely evidence

Cool. How many people entered MvCI for evo japan?

Same amount that enter KOF in Europe, Australia and North America.

how many people entered kofxiv for evo usa

You just proved him right, 24 hour peak is what matters, and both KOF games are higher than MvCI. Not to mention I was curious about which game was deader so I went online at 10pm PST last friday night and checked the lobbies for both games. MvCI had a grand total of 7 people online (not including me) in lobbies, and nobody in ranked, whereas KOX XIV had 19 people online and nobody in ranked.

Don't forget the low numbers XIV gets in tournaments. It's a shame the game died so fast and with all these new fighting games that don't look like shit and play well. I fail to see why SNK is even updating this game, instead of working on future pro-oh wait that waifu game. Fuck.

I don't know man, 24 hour peak for both KoFs is higher than the one for marvel. "Dead games" being dead sounds like business as usual, wouldn't a world recognize brand being just as dead as those that have always been dead be much more of a fuck up?

In other news this show managed to win awards and the "putting Iori in the opening as bait" trick worked as it got high views worldwide. I'm shocked.

Source: kofworld.com/the-king-of-fighters-destiny/awards-and-heavy-viewing-numbers/

if we're going to check predecessors, why not check umvc3
it's comparing two games against one

Kek

Even if we only compared XIV to MvCI, the same conclusion is still reached.

>show loosely covers FF1 events and those of first KoF
>evident since episode one
>Expect Iori anything more than a cameo from him
>keep asking for him from early episodes
???

I see that bing still sucks more dick at translating than google. They're missing one key word there.

>that don't look like shit and play well
Such as? Because most of them don't look like shit but they play like shit. I can only think of Tekken that doesn't look like shit and plays well.

You missed GGrev2(also getting a balance patch), BB and DBFZ that's coming this week. Arc System games in general are better than XIV.

twitter.com/RunningWildWolf/status/955936511048015873

Is that Andy on the left?

yes
kek it's funny because it fits

>GG xrd
came out before KOF, so it doesn't count, and it's also dead as fuck, but not as dead. Usually only about 30 people in the US lobby
>BB
See above, but yeah I did forget about that. It doesn't look great though, graphically. But still woops.
>DBFZ
that game is a one of the many looks great plays like utter shit games. I dont even like mvci but that piece of shit still manages to somehow be more fun than DBFZ, which blows my mind. The build of DBFZ i played at EVO was a lot more fun than what we ended up with.

>GGXrd is dead as fuck
>When it has the third most entrants at Evo Japan
Are all XIVcucks this delusional? Any KoF game would kill to get the numbers GG gets.

Why do i give a shit about how alive GG is in japan? I'm talking about from the US perspective. Of course GG is alive in japan, it's one of the most popular fighting game series ever there. Are you so fucking retarded you can't even figure out that I was talking about the US community? Holy shit man.

So what are the chances we get a proper new game after this waifu garbage comes out? SNK makes some easy money off weebs and fanboys who will buy anything they put out, and then they put that money towards a new project that the rest of the world can enjoy. That's how it's gonna go, yeah?

XIV is getting an update in like 3 days and more characters so don't expect a new KOF so soon. They may be working in others tittles as well but why wouldn't SNK Heroines be a "proper game"? We don't have the full details about gameplay but it looks interesting so far.

>implying any of the money that comes from games matters
The mobage are what's known to be their main money makers. They've been mentioned as being very successful for them in their financial statements while recently their full console games aren't. This doesn't necessarily mean that the games are financial flops for them they could very well have easily made back investment, it's just that it pales to the mobage.

>So what are the chances we get a proper new game after this waifu garbage comes out? SNK makes some easy money off weebs and fanboys who will buy anything they put out [...]
Seeing lines like this in regards to SNK always makes me chuckle. From a certain perspective it can be seen that people who say this are trying to hard (to appear hardcore). Especially with the fact that it's not the first time SNK has done something like SNK Heroines or they conveniently forget all the references in their past games many of which are filled with references to anime, manga, sentai aka shit weebs would enjoy (weebshit) or even certain western things as well.

As said XIV is getting an update and they're working on other things as well. It was outright stated by them in a past interview. Incidentally it was the same interview that people mistranslated and made it sound like they were abandoning XIV. It was also the one in which they stated that there's no future plans for XIII.

Also why wouldn't SNK Heroines be a proper game? Literally all we have is the reveal trailer. More info will be out during Evo Japan.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS
XIV WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAVIOR

Even in the US GG gets twice as many entrants as KOF. In fact, it's probably worse because nobody in the US gives a flying fuck about KOF.
>XIVcucks SEETHING

Dunno man, I don't see anyone here stating that here is you in an ironic matter. Everyone with at least half a brain here knows that the mobage are SNK's main money makers. Anyone who genuinely believes that it's not the mobage keeping SNK afloat are as dumb as the people who were claiming a while back that XIII's steam version was what saved SNK and made them go back into games. Hint: It was actually changing regulations to pachinko. It wasn't the chink buyout either as they started development of XIV before that. At the time the mobage were already starting to do well for them.

Dunno man, the only one(s) seething (if anything close is happening in this thread) is by the one(s) who seem to dislike XIV. Funnier since as stated by the image used in backed up the same argument it was arguing against.
Shitting on XIV isn't going to make the people who like it stop playing and play _____ game of choice. It kinda does the opposite.

>inb4 XIV cuck
It isn't even my favorite and I can name a few KoFs I liked more despite also being flawed as well.

twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/955971640512294913

Vice.

>you'll never go to a con with your waifu

>According to SNK, The King Of Fighters Destiny anime series has pulled, so far, more than 800 million views. Which is an impressive number to say the least.
Was it televised in china or something? Also do they mean for the series as a whole/cumulatively? What are the chances it was a translation mistake and a zero or two were added?

When thinking about it in one hand China is known to be KoF country what with the views some chinese events get, plus there are 1 billion people there and not only was it shown in china, but through methods available world wide despite it being much less popular in other regions.

They claim it's 800 million views. Let's assume that's total. if we do some very simple math that's 33.3 million per episode on average.

>but china is known to inflate their views
Ok, let's go with that, but by how much or how many views is it really? 1/2, 1/3, 1/10? To make things easier let's assume 800 million world wide and like in china views are inflated.
1/2 = roughly 15 million average per episode
1/3 = roughly 11 million average per episode
1/10 = roughly 3 million average per episode

If we go with the smallest number, would that even be enough to recoup costs?

Stop

i am kind of looking forward to destiny 95 honestly.
i wonder how they will treat eiji though.
would be neat if he got to show off a bit

I agree, but again I'm talking about online lobbies you mouthbreather. At locals (something I'm sure you've never been to) there's like 4 dudes who play kof and 11 who play GG. The other 50 people play SFV or Tekken. I'm not disagreeing that KOF is dead, it is. But GG is also fucking dead, just to a lesser degree. But you're insane if you think GG is alive compared to Tekken or SFV online.
Then again you're just some sniff faggot from /fgg/ so logic doesn't mean much to you.