/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1354

Last thread: >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD (embed)

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112 (embed)

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

She is.

Bestest girl

>(embed) (embed)
That's the mark of a good thread.

PS : Tiara is mah waifu
PS2 : Compa is mah daughteru
PS3 : has no game

>embed embed
don't worry user i also rushed a thread once

So this is how Compa became Spank ?

Don't bully op, he tried his best

>Legacy captcha is no longer supported.
Well, fuck.

I suppose someone had to keep up after Nepgear's conquest.

I want to know what nepping each nep is like.

Let's start with Big Nep. After all she is for nepping.

Xth for Rena in Nep 8.

Btw new captcha sucks.

I don't think such pleasure can be effectively described in text.

Fuck Rena, she's a bitch.

Blanc is cute.

A cute.
I like how the dogoo has the same expression.

Which nep would be the best to take care of a depressed person?

Let's play a game, /nepgen/.
For every goddess, you will name the first game you ever played on one of their consoles.

I'll start :
Neptune : Shaq Fu.
Blanc : Luigi's Mansion.
Noire : Rayman.
Vert :

Nepgear would bond most with the person, probably end up in some kind of conquest ending

>play through nep rebirth 1
>they make a trophy thats collect 100 million dollarydoos
>will literally add hours upon hours to complete the game now
>have to run through the whole game again because i missed the unlock for clione in millenium labyrinth

Why do devs do stuff like this? Could have made it 10 million to be reasonable this is just retarded.

They're taking "achievements" literally.

Probably not Neptune unless the depressed person is a nepfag. Anyone else and she would not really help at all, but for a nepfag just having her in their life would help.

its in general not at all at once

>Why can't I 100% the game by playing it normally?

I got 99 with every character and only have 4 million. If I played the game normally I would have been done with first playthrough. This is fucking excessive.

>99

>99

2smug5me

I'll do it for the first game I played or owned, 'cause for some I'm not sure
Neptune: Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Blanc: Holy Magic Century
Noire: Gran Turismo/Powerboat Racing/Mickey Wild's Adventure
Vert: Outrun Online Arcade
>99

You seem fond of race games.

So CUTE!!

The dogoo is cuter than Blanc.

Neptune: Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System version)
Blanc: Super Mario Bros.
Noire: I think Battle Arena Toshinden?
Vert: Either Grand Theft Auto San Andreas or Soul Calibur II

Is that healthy?

>The dogoo is cuter than Blanc.
Fight me. Q3DM12.

EXTRAVAGANT BEAUTY
QUIRKY HOODIE

Nepping the ninja! Every thread!

Are you the same guy who posts Hikage every thread?

>wanting to fuck an abomination with spooky eyes

It truly doesn't get any more extravagantly beautiful or quirky hoodyly than these cuties

I think I heard Million Arthur having a cutegasm in the distance.

I seriously think that Million Arthur was intended to be a male at first, but they said"fuck it, let's go with a cute girls". Because I don't know much about lesbians, but I know that she acts like a boy.

Regardless, she has top-tier taste if she likes neppy

She has a way to talk that always pleases me.

>girls can't be womanizing, naked body obsessed perverts
man have I got news for you

Everyone knows women are pure.

user, I don't even know where to begin here...

Nothing is pure in those times

All women are pure. That's why I can never find pictures of Neptune getting spanked by a woman like C-Sha or S-Sha.

They're all pure and innocent.

I can't believe the spankfag is still here and alive.
Makes me wonder if he works as some sort of male dominatrix IRL

I wish.

>spankfag
>dominating anyone
sure

I can dominate anyone!
I just don't want to.

How do I get neppy to love me?

Pudding

I know that clock girl!

Yes and no, I usually buy one early when I get a new console, but aside of some racing game (Outrun, Daytona USA, Super Hang-On, Virtua Racing, Gran Turismo, Ridge Racer and Road Rash) I don't play any or not longer than 3-4 hours. And as you can see in this list, only one serie is still alive and good. Although I hope there'll be a new Outrun in 5 or 6 years.

That's kinda sad, but I guess it can't be avoided.

apparently overheat is coming back soon
are you excited anons

Stopped giving a fuck about when the MMO arc started dragging now. Now it's 1% plot progression and 99% masturbating over MMO mechanism.

It's not sad, it's just that my taste doesn't match with most players when it comes to arcade racing. Every year I try to play the latest Ridge Racer or Burnout, and every time the feeling is the same: unprecise, no speed sensation, blur everywhere, retarded menu/open-world. I'm just part of an ancient civilization that was once the greatest on earth.
What is sad is that I was never able to enjoy platformers, Super Mario Bros 1 & 3 and Alex Kidd are the exception but it's pure nostalgia. Mario 64 ? Boring, New Super Mario Bros ? The same. I wanted to try a Hat in Time, but I'll probably find it boring too.

Ha, I thought you meant games in general. Like, you never play games more than 3 or 4 hours.

It's a bit sad that you can't enjoy platformers, but I can understand that. I'm unable to enjoy racing games, and most RPGs bore me, so I rarely finish them. Even the Dark Souls games got me bored.

I only remember the nep ships progression. The MMO stuff fades out when you pay attention to whether Noire finally gets laid by big nep and who wins the Plutie bowl

Well it is also true that I don't play many games more than 3 or 4 hours.
And that's why I felt so good when I started playing RB1, it was the first time for a really long time (5 years maybe ?) that I didn't want to go sleep and just play more. Neps litterally saved the gamer I was.

Last time I bothered checking, Big Nep was trying to act nice to everyone and was getting closer to Noire, but I don't remember seeing Big Nep and Nepgear together so I didn't care.
After the awful stuff and the bad blood between them, I just want to see if they'll forgive each others or if it's done for good.

For me, it was DanganRonpa and Hat in Time who reconciled me with VNs and platforming, but I honestly can't guarantee that you'll like Hat in Time.

Video games are a very personal experience, after all.

my recollection is not 100% but Nepgear was struggling with the idea of just giving it all a pass since Nep had her memory wiped but she was actively trying to move past the bad blood. Big Nep was trying in her own way so a happy reunion might not be out of the question.
I care way more about Rei getting a happy end and winning the Plutie bowl or at least getting a really good consolation prize like Uzume

That's another reason I grew bored with Overheat, the author was so focused on pairings that everything ends up being about yuri sex.
It's like I wrote a fanfic about Arfoire from the Superdimension making it to the Hyperdimension, and then a lot of spankings happen and Gamindustri is destroyed but everyone like in an action RPG and can only communicate through summonings.

Can you fuck off with your literal fanfiction shit?? It's not neptunia related.

Fanfiction cannot be fecal matter, and cannot be consorted with, therefore your post in incorrect.

I'll probably buy Hat in Time one day, on sale.
DanganRonpa I always mix it with Dodonpachi, although I like the last one.

first it was all action now it is all slice of life I expect we go back to action after they get out of the MMO
Gotta have a place for yuri stuff in a yuri fic

It's not the same thing at all. Danganronpa is about kids killing each others. I liked it, even if the story get a bit ridiculous near the end, but it lacks in replayability.
Hat in Time was genuinely fun. Way better than Mario Sunshine, who felt like a bore to play. But way too short.

Under that logic of yours this is not Neptunia related either.

That's the problem, it's a yuri fic. That's why I don't like it, it has to force yuri into everything. Sometimes it feels like a Stephen King book, with the sex arriving at the most inopportune time.
>"wow, we defeated It, but how do we make sure we remember?"
>"LET'S FUCK"
>"BRILLIANT"

Same in that fanfic.
>"Woot, I captured Rom and Ram, the cutest small neps ever. Since they're valuable prisoners, how should I treat them?"
>"POISON THEM WITH APHRODISIAC"
>"BRILLIANT"

>force into everything
You are complaining about the primary thing the story is about being in the story. user. Stop. Full stop. This is the highway to dunceville

I remember how long it took for Blanc to get laid. I don't think Uni has gotten laid at fucking all since the fic started. Poor Uni.
Come to think of it, I don't think we ever saw Noire get laid by Magic either. Kuyashi

>>I remember how long it took for Blanc to get laid
Until she took Vert prisoner. And complaining about yuri in a story that tries to sell itself as a serious story is a valid complain.

does multiplatforms and publishers count?

That seems like compa to me, fan art and fanfiction are not the same thing. Fanfiction is literal headcanon. It doesn't belong here.

Yes. The very first game you played, not an exclusive.

>fan art and fanfiction are not the same thing
Are you for fucking real? Nah, must be pretending to get (You).

Have you ever looked at the real, serious world and how much shit revolves around sex? user...
I am confident Blanc did NOT get laid when Vert was her prisoner. They slept in the same bed but nothing happened. Then Vert died / got lost in a battle and when they were finally back together Vert got cut off by her alterego and nearly died again and I think right after that followed the big fuckshit that Mages was causing

>hide first fanfic post, entire chain is hidden since it is all replies to each other
too hard for autists?

>They slept in the same bed but nothing happened

If you gonna say something that retarded may as well be honest, here let me help you "i do not like this fanfiction in particular, and instead of saying why and bring discussion to these threads that constantly borderline page 10, i will just be autistic and try to end the discussion instead of just hiding that reply and continue with my day"

Neptune : Sonic the hedgehog for the Samsung Gusto 3 SM-B311V Basic Flip

Blanc : Mortal Kombat 4

Noire : LSD Dream Emulator

Vert : Halo Reach

Uzume : Marvel vs Capcom 2

Rei : Unreal Tournament 2004

They were just starting to get into each other. They tried to murder the hell out of each other before that

NepuBuran

>for the Samsung Gusto 3 SM-B311V Basic Flip
What the fuck??

>Rei : Unreal Tournament 2004
But Atari never made PC.

I know it's not the same but they have titles somewhat alike.
It happens sometimes, like, when you're really really drunk.

Nep: never touched any sega console
Blanc: Secret of Evermore
Noire: Final Fantasy 7
Vert: never touched a microsoft console
Never played with Rei either

>It happens sometimes
Something you want to confess?

>really really drunk
IF and Linda ending up fucking and then being intensely grossed out by it and full of regret was priceless

>It happens sometimes
Certainly not in a fanfiction that doesn't hesitate to show litteral childrens fucking.

I don't like any fanfiction you retard it doesn't belong here

Fuck off

>I don't like it therefore it doesn't belong here
Was it so hard to admit it?

>What the fuck??
I know right I was 8 back then and using either my dad's phone since my mom's phone has pacman and galaga

>But Atari never made PC.
but they did publish it and that's it

also I did ask the other guy
about this or something

>playing on his phone
Wow.

Also, slight misunderstanding, I thought you mean games by others publishers instead of self-published games on their own console.

I'll pass, but thanks.
Sounds fun.
Aside of asking the author, you can't be sure.

>eating KFC with a fork
THE DEGENERATE
Dogoo still cute though.