allo why is my capthca v1 gone?
youtube.com/watch?v=3zhonFtBBfQ

>legacy captcha disabled
rip this thread forever

>thread dying this many times

embarrassing. remove yell when

Really thinking of getting a pass at this point

wtf odel r u being hacked

Reminder that removing images helped more than removing yell.

Did they disable the dot art? What the hell.

so angsty i want to tie odel up and watch him spend 48 hours trying to wiggle himself free

hi guys. trying something new with another "public" acc:

ign Commodity
pw ayylmao

it's basically Community only it's not an ironmeme so you can grind and then xfer your stuff to ur main. the idea is that the exp and levels/quests are still public so if u need anything u can use Commodity

thanks for listening

probably should have ::resetpin work on it incase someone tries to meme the bank

password is now niggerfaggots and will soon probably be something else soon

can a mod reset the pass back to ayylmao and lock it to that, I actually want to try it

why would you do this

you must be new here

and you must be an asshole

I was just saying m8

really I'm surprised it took as long as it did

a mod can fix this. seriously I don't even know why Community was ironmemed in the first place so hopefully this new acc will succeed where that failed

tfw on the verge of going full transfer to osrs

maybe because people kept stealing stuff?

you can't steal from what's publicly available. If you keep stuff in commodity for example and leave it there without xferring it when you're done, then expect it to be taken away. you only have yourself to blame

it's basically a session-only acc but exp/lvls are retained

maybe don't leave anything of value on a public account lmao

people used to xfer the items they wanted to use to train community with from their mains, now since community has been ironmemed it's only used by the absolute degenerates of the community to stay anonymous and faggot pkers to scout the wilderness, fuckin awesome

Hope you can kill zulrah because theres no other way to make money that makes sense if I can
t. guy with 124 cb acc and zulrah pet and doesn't play anymore

Why the fuck won't you say 'transfer'?

what do you mean you double nigger, we said xfer numerous times

AHHHHHHHH

v-visage soon?

I did in this post lmao

Also, only is my post

can i have your account wiggins

why are you killing wyverns? even their bones are total trash lol

I killed wyverns from 72 - 76 slayer and got 2 visages, you need to increase in ability

Who would win in a fight? An afking admin or a level 81 Abyssal walker? The answer may surprise you.

don't die piece of shit

was the server down for a few days or something, why have the threads been dying

>why have the threads been dying

this is the normal state of affairs. the last thread that was ALIVE was because of remove yellers

Because too much of the playerbase uses the ingame chat and completely ignores the thread.

Also we had a couple of shit OP images that didn't do much to catch the eye of potential newfriends browsing the catalog. Having a pic that gets curious people in the thread really does help.

woah is that the vscape port for the nintendo labo

I CAN'T OPEN THE LAUNCHER IT SAYS IT CAN'T FIND THE MAIN CLASS REEEEEE
HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY THIS SHIT

do you have java

YES

ok I updated java and it worked
thank you based /vsg/ man

>I'm just a normal player guys
>ha ha I can just afk forever to train and die pretty often but i'm just a normal player ha ha

What happened to Wiggins? Haven't seen that /v/scape legend in a while

>tfw can't just spawn back all of your items after you die
admin power donation benefits when

Yeah its been like two whole days, hes probably an heroed or something

@

classic

Reminder to join vscape.tk to watch Starlight sperg out over being muted

What's the point of PKing a defenseless player training agility in wilderness on a private server?

because they cry about it in thread

And the global.

So if I team up with a group of people that'll defend ourselves from a bunch of wild niggers, that's fair game?

It's the only way for a casual with a trash account to make a name for themselves

>thinking anyone risks anything on this server
no ones going to team up with you they just want to watch anime and play cookie clicker

I'm not trying to make a name for myself, I just want to train agility in peace without some buck toothed nigger chimping out in his natural habitat, is that too hard?

Seriously, take that shit to realscape and stroke your e-penises there for someone that cares.

Calm down. Read that again, slower this time.

There will always be pkers at wildy course as long as its the #1 agi training location and this is just a fact you'll have to live with. Pick out the times where its empty and do other stuff when it isn't or just take a break

>Latent slaps your gf's ass with a pizza
What do you do?

imagine being this salty lol
grow up faggot you dont even need to try to escape estonians

just go to ape atoll lmoa

you. have. to. type. slower.

buying pess
trading nats/laws for pess

will you accept girl advice in exchange for pess

dont do it no one on vscape is qualified to give girladvice!

It's because legacy captcha :((

>not going to Benny for all your girl advice

69 posts lamo

fug

a dug

He's already whining about niggers.

After seeing this for many times over the years I've finally installed and started playing. Too bad Jagex keeps raping their OS client with all their fuckin updates. I can't believe they put the GE in, glad I dropped that shit...4? years ago. Been craving some runescape ever since though.

kys

go mine pure essence or chop oaks they're the best starter money makers
read the fucking wiki in OP

If estonians are such epic pkers why dont they pk people like ovid? ovid wants 99 rc and the estonians would get free glories

they're too low combat to do that

what 202919365 said, also it's really hard to pk someone with 99 hitpoints and defence in the thin strip of wilderness from edgeville bank to the zamorak mage. at best they can be a nuisance, but it's far too easy to teleport/run away while just soaking damage

benis

we all know youre an anti yeller shill

lmao they have no food and no prayer
how new.r.u
the only annoying thing is the skeletons that aggro on you

Threadly "hello?" incoming.
"hello?"

Hello?

Ironman you casual fucks

una

HCIM WHEN

yeah cmon mods

shit quality but this is what it looks like, Big

i'd definitely make one, would be enjoyable to have something new and fresh to do. And if you die you don't have to pay membership to restart like on OSRS

based

>choosing ironman straight away
Good man

I hope to someday be able to kill a bear with a spear/knife and wear its fur around in the wild after society collapses, like the bear-shirts of ancient europe

overall this is a cute picture i guess no homo

enjoy dying

alright come kill me. on top of the fancypants and glory you get from me, i will personally add a 20mil bounty if you manage to get a successful kill

>t. hubcap

>imblying ovid is this rich

>implying 20m makes you rich