/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

hey

>4.2 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.2 - Rise of a New Sun (embed)

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Patch 4.2 site(under construction)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP (embed)

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0weuSCGMkFU
youtu.be/YQTn1QxCZ2s?t=1m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bepis in vag00ter :-DDDD

That's lewd and I'm in Idyllshire at last, lads. What am I in for now that I'm here? Other than the obvious, that is (one of the shopkeeps has them ultima horns, I'm here at last for that cosplay completion.)

>fucked up embeds

someone was in a very desperate rush to make this thread

More like this

No shit he's a psychopath

I really want the mgp chair but i'm so lazy to grind mgp to get it. please help

Nice you tube link retard
literally no effort, just wants to post their basic bitch mentally ill midlander

Who would've though the cutest Au Ra was in the WHM questline.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

You are responsible.

It didn't have to be this way.

More chair related comfy, coming up.

Best girl

ded girl

>dots is now seen as system spam

Fuck you gookmoot

Strongest girl

thicc

We could have been perfect together.

Fuck off
She's not even close to being "thicc"

and made it to Ishgard!

vocaroo.com/i/s0weuSCGMkFU

Anyone want to trade a Shiro plot with a Mists one?

>images go down
>flood every thread with gigantic epic spam
Fuck you

Dots were an upgrade to the thread quality and you know it

This just goes to show that if this place turned into a text board the quality would drop dramatically

Wanna go down to the Brume and fug?

What are you accusing me of

We take what we can get, user.

>flare breathes your garden
what do

but it's unclean there!

Fellas, I just reached Heavensward. What's the next set I go for after Ironworks, assuming I didn't bother with the augmented version? The white gear from the vendor in Ishgard?

Hey.
I believe in you.
You can do it.

Tfw no girlfriend

Thanks!

You can be my girlfriend

Your Ironworks will last you. Even unaugmented. Just keep doing quests and they'll give you gear, along with HW dungeons. Do not buy the vendor gear in Ishgard, because it will be worse than Ironworks since it's NQ

post pumptastic midlanders

Nah man, you're good. The MSQ has you covered unless you find a dungeon set you want.

Neko Nyo Jutsu!!! OwO

DARK KNIGHT DOMINATION PATCH IN 7 DAYS

7 DAYS

Please step on me!

>that lighting

you tried

Okay

Alright, we can find a corner somewhere in The Pillars if you like.

the augmented stuff will take you atleast 56-58

Uhhh, actually golden bahamut never flare breaths???

delete books

No you be my girlfriend

I will owo

Just got done with my first two instances, noticed that I did a hell of a lot better with the KB/M than I did with a controller. Tab targeting with a controller is fucking cumbersome. Still, can't wait until 30 to be a PLD.

Once I change to a PLD, am I going to have to start over in the lowbie zones to level up? I haven't done any sort of class changing yet, so the entire mechanic seems a bit strange from me coming from WoW. Thanks again, Veeky Forums!

*slams fist on table*
where the h*ck is my EB???

then why is he doing it???? idiot
Can't decide if accidentally using animations for a move he isn't supposed to use makes this thing more or less cool.

Nope! You hit 30, get your PLD Soul Stone, and continue leveling from there.

Alright well whoa. You're not going to get one with THAT kind of language.

You keep your levels from GLD if you're playing that, you only start again from 1 if you pick another class, like MRD or PUG.
You lose access to most of your Role Skills slots, though, not that it matters that much.

CROSS-CLASS GLAMOURS WHEN YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIII
I WANNA USE THE MAKAI GUIDES GOWN ON OTHER CLASSES

Never. Fuck off. We don't need to ruin role identity.

The glamour update kind of implied we'd might be able to, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone here who wants to RP a slow burn romance with lots of light teasing, feathery touched and sidecast glances? May evolve into heavier stuff like handholding at the beach or during a fierce battle. Only catch is no futa.

Okay what server

You can't use the new glamours in combat anyways, so what's the point?

Starting to clear up for me, thank you. I know there are guides (I've read a couple) for this, but what's the fun-level with the Disciples of the Hand classes? I like crafting/gathering as much as the next guy, but it seems like these would just take forever to level up.

>wants spoonfeeding on a youtube trailer
reddit is that way kiddo

Nothing of the sort was every implied.

????

>????
You can't use the new glamour system in combat

You're a retard who has no idea how the new glamour system works.

>role identity

Onmyoshi healing class when :(

They literally said you can't use the mirage plates in combat.

Yes. Thank you for posting gag gear.
Now tell me why a DRK should be able to wear WHM robes.

You can't change your glamour in the middle of combat, retard. Just like you can't change your gear.
After you set a mirage plate it stays that way until you change it again. It doesn't disappear as soon as you enter combat.

>writer

please be on mateus

There's plenty reason, like being able to craft stuff by yourself, the illusion of being self-sufficient, sometimes fishing/gathering is pretty relaxing.
Yes it takes time to level them, you'll need lots of leve allowances.

I can be.

What is your FAVOURITE housing plot?
I'm seriously debating on moving from my large Shirogane house to #18 Mist, it's so fucking good.
Large to a small, heh

>on the road to 60
>level 41 just rushing story and doing any hunting logs I found on the way
>only did 2 leveling roulettes so far
>story still in the late 20s
Is it worth the money to skip ARR's story at least? I don't remember how far I have until the ultimate weapon, but I do know I have the 100 patch quests coming up right before heavensward.

>Now tell me why a DRK should be able to wear WHM robes.
Hmmm
Well the artifact gear should obviously be class restricted but there are a lot of sets I want to mix and match but can't because of pointless restrictions. You can't dress up as an Alah Mhigan resistance lancer because despite being frontline soldiers they're using a mix of scouting and healing gear. Plus there are a lot of DPS armours from HW that got recoloured and handed out as tank gear in dungeons or from vendors.

Personally I really want to use the Ballad stuff from LOTA for a landschnekt tank look.

ARR's story is pretty neat, and the back end of the patch quests are really good. It's just the early stuff after Ultimate Weapon that sucks ass.

It mostly comes down to how you feel about the characters. If you want to see the Scions and GC Leaders develop, I'd suck it up and stick with it. If you couldn't care less about them, skip away.

Got it. Thanks! Seems like there will be a decent amount of time invested, looking forward to it.

I haven't unlocked materia yet, but I've been just vendoring off old gear. Should I be keeping the old stuff with a 100% sync rate to convert into materia, or is it worth it?

>Now tell me why a DRK should be able to wear WHM robes.
They shouldn't. Now tell me why a WHM can't put on a generic piece of plate armor that's not an AF set.

It's honestly pretty dumb, especially when you've got shit like the pants on the makai set looking exactly the same for like 7 of the jobs, but god forbid you wanna use the appearance across job boundaries.

>can't wear those hotpants on tanks
>can wear the shitty event/y'shtola outfit ones

Tell me why a whm shouldn't be able to wear sch socks.

Post Ninjas

explain to me why the conqueror's garb is MNK/SAM gear when the conqueror wields a greatsword

checkmate fag

Wasn't there something that said templates that didn't have a mainhand would be able to be used on any job?

ghost barque is already making class locked gear aviable for others and it looks weird as shit
>caster robes for nin

youtu.be/YQTn1QxCZ2s?t=1m39s

lmao
i fucking love japs

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

I know most people who prefer the Lavender Beds usually favor the special island ones in the northwest, but I really like the cluster of small plots in the southeast.

I really like healing/casting plate desu

nyanja