/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2677

My wife Zoi has a new SR now!

>Recent News
SR Zoi confirmed
Story chapter 102-105 released, Shadowverse collab added to side stories, new unlocked EMP for several characters
Wind Guild War is happening
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206 - Ippatsu Event (Norio Wakamoto goodness), SR Ippatsu, SSR Therese release.
Suptix la!
3 Draw Tickets have been added to every Side Story shop
Eden 4* has medium stamina

>NewbieFest 01/10-01/25
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11
1.5 RP and EXP for Ranks 100 and below (Non-HL)
1/2 AP and BP
1/2 Free and Extra Quest
All Elemental Trials are open during the period

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Just sandbag bro

>Sandbag my way to the top
>Get finally paired with strong crews
>lose
WHAT THE FUCK?
FIX THIS MATCHMAKING!

WARNING: DO NOT QUEUE FOR FINALS DAY 5

MATCHMAKING IS BUGGED AND YOU WILL GET A CREW EQUAL TO YOU IN STRENGTH

I hope you guys are ready for the last battle.

Atelier is the strongest fucking crew despite having a bunch of leechers and basically you all fucking suck.

>She is not 4-0

do it yourself if you want it so much
cringey twat.

DON'T FARM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO EARN MY WINS GBFG

its not like it matters any more, naru, forced 50% matchmaking doesnt care if you farmed or not. kmrfrog is killing this game

I just want it to be over..

You better not leech, Chen

Don't Farm old and busted
Forced 50% new hotness

>be strong nip whale dedicated to GW
>get same rewards as COWFAGS
This is perfect, according to /gbfg/

just earn it -_-
t.sketch

FUCK this forced 50% game -_-

>be a strong guild
>have to put in more than 300m every round to win
How is this fair? The shitters deserve to be punished but not us.

>Coop anubis never fai-

fuck this -_-2win game p

where can i watch nakamura's smurf account for gw finals day 5? does he stream? also when is bullies stream going back up, she was cute

BellaBarca

Glad to be part of a /gbfg/-reddit hybrid guild. Comfy leeching

FUCK this game 50% forced -_-

why is no one joining my slime coop?

>people still think Lum1 is strong
>when it's known as a retirement crew
>not even its leader cares about the game anymore

Why is /gbfg/ so misinformed? Are there that many new players here?

Ok, if I have to put in 300 mil every fight to get the same rewards as someone who has to only put 150 mil per fight, how is this fair? I have to do more for the same thing? Explain to me why this makes any sense.

FORCED 50%

>only 150k honors
Hmm I wonder who caused it.

I hate this meme

I wasn't the host

Fuck -_- meme2win game this

/gbfg/ is made up entirely of players who fall into two categories. Legitimate newfriends who are constantly mislead and parrot what they read, and oldfags who are purposefully misleading them and acting stupid. As neither of these halves are ever posting correct information, "so misinformed" is the standard for this general.

>being in a guild that tolerates leechers
C*cks

/gbfg/ is part of the "everyone is a winner" participation trophy generation. The best should get the same thing as the weaklings because we're all winners here, and we're all special.

if you ever need proof of forced 50%, here is la. this game ranked queue is doomed

you forgot smart suave individuals like me who help newcuties out while asking nothing in return

I'm not a cock

How do I apply to BellaBarca? Do I need to fulfill a shitposting quota? Do I need to like mushrooms?

So will KMR release a new tier called S tier in GW? Will there be rewards like 4 wins get a Sunlight, 5 wins get a Gold bar?

what's a cack?

worth?

What if I became Aqua during this GW and the next.

Because that guild that put in 150m to win would have took the same amount of effort as your big dick 3b because they are weaker.

Fuck

loving every tear

oldfags either lurk or shitpost in the gbfg discord instead.

Yeah I'd cick Kuroneko

No

so become a useless goddess that tags alongside a useless protagonist?

you can get those literally 4 free

>join a stong guild so I can get easy SLS
>have to actually working hard to earn my reward
wtf la...

Do your dailies, user.

>matchmaking should match strong people with people that can't defend themselves
The merit in being strong is actually being able to fight back

we full la, too many come from cowfags after the erune incident

Yes if you want to put it in such broad terms.

I think it's a downgrade

T. Your arsehole
The majority of the oldfags aren't in the discors.

Are you retarded? I just said I shouldn't have to do that. I should get free wins.

And? Is there no reward for being stronger then? I get stronger and I get the same rewards anyway? What's my incentive then? Also no matter how much effort you think weak matches take, 3 bil matches take much more resources objectively.

Nips and Cygames don't give a shit about tiers and whiny gaijin voices don't hold weight like they did when rewards for ranking and Grandmaster were added to Shadowverse, so no.

so more specifically, a useless water sage that doesn't even have varuna?

good character
shit show
SHIT show
shit show

Apollo HL A9A69992 3/6

Yes.

Fuck off. I'm in fleet, the most fucking esports guild in this general. We will find you and we will fucking overkill the shit out of your shitty crew.

Wait, since when was Kazuma considered useless more so than the others in his party?

But if weaker guilds only match against other weak guilds then they can always fight back. You just admitted this is a system where being strong has no merit.

>join a seeded crew
>do minimums for victory badges for a few gws
>soon drowning in sls
>do minimums for victory as usual this gw
>we somehow got matched up against another seeded crew because matchmaking is bugged
>lost
>didn't even get badges because i guess if you manage to lose a match you actually need MORE honors for badges than if you lost it
this new guild war fucking sucks -_-

You have to be a cutie and not shitpost

Good night /gbfg/

Megumin is the most useful and also the best character of the show.

That's not how you spell Darkness

>she unironically believes forced 50% meme
If you actually work hard you can turn that 50% into 100%. Maybe it's time to stop leeching.

Do NOT lewd my daughtergrandmawife.

WAKE ME THE FUCK UP!
Also, can I just reduce Grani? I have 2 of them and a Selthans.

My waifu zoi la

>implying that it's not the nips who are bitching about this matchmaking
We're just doing ironic shitposting when we're bitching about how this is shitty MM my guy. The bit about better rewards is people trying to be better than Cygames at game design.

Fuck off. I'm in Toot, the king of new crews. We went 5-0 and it WASN'T a fluke. If we see you, you're dead kid. Don't come to A-tier in Feb.

Yeah I'm sure the guild against kamome doing 6 billion in a day just wasn't working hard enough to not go 0-3. Maybe if they work as hard as NFC or ChocoCats they can get a win.

I deserve opponents that can't even do 150m, it's my reward for being strong.

If you are not strong you deserve to fight whales.

>Not doing 6 million personal honors
What the fuck

Why should you be rewarded for being strong?
>strong guilds fight strong guilds
>weak guilds fight weak guilds
What is wrong with that?

Not even all the AL fangirls pussy we get can stop us from going 5-0 on A.

Is it a bad idea to use 2 Baha weapons in a grid? Like as Dark I was thinking about the dagger and the sword.

I didn't plan ahead.

Night my dude

I can't decide who I like more, Darkness or Megu. Fuck this matchmaking. They should design characters so the best girls don't get matched up against other best girls.

but you're not in kamome you shitter

The oldfags that count are or were.

look NEWFRIEND, the way the OLD matchmaking worked my whole crew could do minimal honors and we would win the match because usually avg rank of enemy is like 90 or so la

unlike u poorfags my crew spent money on this game so we get to go into the free wins queue when matchmaking work right

Is Vampy core? I got her and she's really cute.

The weak guilds are stealing my rewards and that's unfair.

Why should you be rewarded just because you spent money on the game?

Is this fucking tier B la?

>Ippatsu Event (Norio Wakamoto goodness)
STOP THE LIES

core for her brother's nook

Core for my dick. She's no longer core unless they release her 5*, but even then it may not save her.

If there's no reward for being strong, your game has shit design because there is no incentive to progress. How is this not painfully obvious?