One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Storm Pirates Queen of OPGG edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF STORM PIRATES!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKAly6teEK0
m.youtube.com/watch?&v=krheN_rheVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So who pulled for him, and who got him?
Did 2 singles and didn't get shit.

CROCOBOI
INFO
FUCKING
WHERE

Using a BB/Cavendish team for the first time to do Kanjuro. I can't tell if this is comfy or not, it feels fuckin weird to not be using a proper orb or attack booster.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKAly6teEK0
>MFW trailer
So is One Piece World Seeker the super secret One Piece video game project they were talking about?

>wake up
>no Pudding

I'm pulling one multi when the banner changes for Ichiji and a TM booster

Fell for the hype, bought some gem bundles. Got fucked and I mean royally fucked. No new units, every single one was a dupe and I'm missing a ton of units on my JP account.

Yeah, everyone was disappointed

This new Legend Franky just made me realize how much I miss him in the manga. It's been 2 long years without any Franky, it's really tough bros.

Wait, it's been 2 years?

I want off the Big Mom ride.

it'll be over in a month or two

soon, she already saw/smelled Sanji's new cake
she's gonna let them go after having a food orgasm and dying on the spot

Looking at boosted units, there's bunch of trash there. I would never advise pulling here unless you're hunting for Thatch/BB for points. TM sugos are usually awful.

Should I do a single multi on JP right now? Is Anni really the planni or should I just get an all gold multi while I have the spare stones?

I honestly don't reccomend it. Anni is right around the corner.

Its gold only so if you need a lot of the boosted one multi is fine but not more

JP anni is in may

6+ croc will be shit
screecap this

I don't need to screencap anything, we all know he will be shit

Don't pull on this sugo unless you want TM boosters. It's terrible. Gold multi sugos aren't anything rare. First multi is like that on every sugo. Save for anni or something like Doffy sugo that has boosted rates.

What if I just like wasting money?

>one wrong orb and I die on stage 2 or 4

Running this raid is the most fun thing I did in the past 2 months ever since I'm playing

>Raidhawk/Inthawk
>3D2Y Zoro
>Story Croc
>Neo Doffy
>GPU
>Inthawk/Raidhawk Friend

5/7 succesful runs

Thanks to the user in the last thread who suggested Neptune and Shirahoshi. Makes Kanjuro farming more XP efficient. Shame about the +3 CC though.

>GPU
Haven't used him in so long that I forgot he existed

if I had another Int Slasher I could burst her in one turn.
If I take any other slasher I only need to have one unmatching orb after doing croc skill and I wont have enough dmg to one turn burst her and just get her

As said in the last thread, if you guys have Neptune/EXP Law, you can beat colo kanjuro with a Shirahoshi friend and get 48k exp. subs should be Raid Magellan. Colo shiryu/Mansherry, Raid Sabo, and a Damage reducer.

You’re more than welcome bro. I’ll leave Shirahoshi up so you can farm him as much as you like if you post your ID. I’ll refresh every 10 minutes.

I've been using my Shirahoshi and using friend Neptunes since they're always up. Thanks though.

who the fuck has shirahoshi friends to use willy nilly

I'll have Shirahoshi up for you.

>raid magellan skill lvl 1
>raid sabo skill lvl 1
>no colo shiryu/mansherry

I guess I'll not bother wasting my stamina, it's only a 110 anyways

>everyone's gal
Shame that I'm too busy farming faking boa. If I don't max her now I'll never do it and I'm three skill ups and two sockets away.
I also missed neko. I have the boas but I just KNOW that some day I will need his dumb ass. Hopefully he will work with his 21 cd.

I can once again post teams

>1 multi
>1 new unit
TS Zoro

Grats user!
Don't listen to the haters, his 6+ is amazing.

Any poison remover will work really. INTKov especially. You just need to run a poison remover due to the fact that Magellan might show up. Other than that, it's smooth sailing. Special levels don't matter.

Oh boy, I'm more than glad I got Inu from the blitz battle now. He's going to be a key element in legend franky teams now.

m.youtube.com/watch?&v=krheN_rheVU

but do you have legend franky

>Do one multi on JP hoping for trebol
>Get Judge
So I now have Lucy, Doffy, Magellan, Eneru, Law, Judge, and Mihawk, and I still don't actually want to play on Japan. It just doesn't feel fun.

In JP, yes, with Inu in my box. Not on global obviously. I’m saving up my gems for when he also arrives on global.

Yes, that's what happens when you play 2 versions at once. You get burned out. Just stick to Global man.

>Have lucy, doffy, law, mihawk, hody, croco
>in the same boat
fckin moonrunes

I've been running this, pound at giants and stage 4, take two fat hits(20000) from fat giant.
My inthawk is just for sockets and atk, maybe hp too

If you're stupid why even bother asking.

>switch from stage 3 to 4
>everyone ends up with unmatching orbs
>die

epic

No it's not. Stop lying to the man. He is crap, only useful as chain locker on Driven. Dead on slashers, both as captain and as sub.

Are you talking about Hancock? My team is Blackbeard friend/captain, OG Robin, Zephyr, Inthawk, Colo Smoker.
100% success rate so far, but my smokers cd is 24 turns so it takes forever to do a run.

didnt mean to quote

You guys should listen to this user and only play one version, be it glb or JP, playing both only burns you out and idk what your plan is when TM hits glb so just choose one version now

thats probably a good idea but im the most indecisive person ever so Im gonna play both and whine about it instead

Anybody else getting fucked on AH sockets recently. First it was Neko, then Sabo, then Machvise and now this piece of shit. If only he changed block orbs too, then I wouldn't mind gemming for him.

Just a warning there is a good chance TMs are gonna run back to back or simultaneously for JP and glb

So once again proof that GUP is a cheating faggot and all his soapbox preaching was a sham.

no you don't

>storm pirates op
I'm tired of you pathetic fucks trying to bring this shit back

Epic namedroppings itt

The fuck is TMs?

We were all ignoring it till you mentioned it you stupid fuck. You had one job! One fucking job!

Treasure Map

You guys should have ignored it by making a better thread. Storm Pirate shitposting made this thread nearly unbearable 2 years ago for months on end. It was the highest form of faggotry I've seen in any general outside of the mmo ones. Then it stopped and came back worse when you guys tried to make that dude JewJulie the next Storm Pirates

Storm Pirates shitposting is funny desu

I've hit a wall with this team at Impel Down, Ive done all rookie support quests and cant do any more clashes therefore I cant farm any more gems for anni, I can reroll tomorrow for a TSL account OR, use one of my fresh enel or Rob Lucci accounts, what should I do anons?

>pretending to be mad about shitposting in order to bring more attention to it and derail the thread
Oh no they're learning

Not really this general has the worst shitpost

stage 6 or 16?

2, hitting all perfects but still getting killed in 2 enemy turns

>rerolling just because you're shit

LMAO

you better start rerolling with every new legend release from now on, so you dont hit any more walls :^)

Why do you need that many orb boosters?

hmm, what? impel down chapter 2? if thats troubling you then you won't even stand a chance against magellan with that team.
first of all sub out friend law for friend enel so you can stall for every special and then just use it on the boss. on the boss pass first turn to get rid of block orbs whither him down a bit and then burst with don sai and law special.

thats the only team I could scrape up with what I rolled on that account , if I had better subs Id be using them
tell me what more I can do to git gud then user
Ill give it a shot, thanks user

make sure the raid enel friend has 100 rcv cc, also post rest of your box.

Nigga use alvida or FN smoker as a damage reducer or some shit instead of one of those. Damn near any striker with a useful special will be better than vergo or squard.

Wait fuck, I'm even dumber than you. Raid vergo reduces damage. Listen to one of these other people that don't have brain damage.

Other anons already gave you proper advice, so I dont have to anymore I also want shitpost anymore.

Think a bit outside of the box, it's not always best to take all the units with you that do the most dmg.

DMG reduce specials work wonders and make a big difference many times you cant get past something.

Sometimes just being able to take one more attack means winning or losing.

Also any boss who does not have immunity make sure to bring GPU. As the other user already said, raid Enel goes well with your Law since you get to heal 1.5k additionally each turn without having to attack. Stall on evolvers as long as you can while trying to get matchings orbs just before the boss. The order of your special is also very important, start with Law first so the 2.25 does not get overwritten by Squard's special. Squard's special only there to lower your health so Don Sai gets you the 1.75 boost.

I know logically I should finish my Boa because there will never be a better time than now. But on the other hand shes already at 16 turns and only missing 2 sockets and her raid is boring as fuck. What a dilemma I find myself in.

You have 6 hours. Take a break, go outside for a couple of hours and then finish the hoe.

Boa will be great with TSL again once we get Raid Senor Pink. TSL finally gets to enter meme dmg territory as well although by the time GLB gets that raid 15m might just be normal damage, who knows.

>tfw I kill the giant one turn too early
>luckily penguin was on 2turn CD
>it was enough that I kill 4 units

Mines at 24 turns, but I really fucking hate this.

Why didn't YOU make a thread? In fact make one right now and we'll all go there you fucking tyrant autist.

funnily enough playing around as much as I can I still can't find a way to get a 16x boosting captain to true meme dmg territory. no guaranteed orbs either, free spirit really in need of a few buffs.

Hey anons, think switching my phone before the free legend will fuck the chopperman count up? I'm a bit hesitant to do the switchover before getting my very own free Sengoku or v1 boa

Sorry about reposting this but I asked this last thread and I didn't get any response:

Is there a problem with bulk downloading in jp options? It seems to be gone.

report back with your progress, user, I'm sure there's enough in your box to get you at least to the final stage of impel down and if not there are a few easy things you can work for(maxing alvida, gpu.. etc).

There was a desperate user here around christmas who switched from android to ios while he was at 5/6 multipulls and it went just fine. Obviously not the exact same thing but close enough.

Ah, thanks user. I keep forgetting anni is only a few weeks away. I might just hold off with my switch until then. I was going to settle on this upcoming Buggy Silverfest to drain my gems because I need Marguerite. But I guess Anni is best planni.

You should be fine since the day count along with almost everything in this game is server based. Just curious, what phone did you get?

>tfw that was me

Galaxy S8. It's pretty comfy with a great display but I don't know how the edges will be with the taps. My S6 has gone through a lot of wear and tear; and I cant swap the battery so it's just a Treasure Cruise pad until I can lay it to rest.

>phone vibrates just as I'm about to hit the 6th hit
>great isntead of perfect
>sliver of hp left
>30 stamina down the drain

I'm using an S8 now and it's never been an issue.

wish I had a v2 Boa to socket

V2 Boa is my most wanted pull out of everything released besides this new Franky.

Same, I can almost never use Ace but I love using my shooters and she would make using them so easy for most things.

I had to put a case on my S7 edge for general use but the edge has never been a problem in gameplay

Storm Pirates is /ourgirl/

looking to get back into the game after about 8 months out, anyone got any meme legend globab accounts laying around I can have?

Maybe we will get her this year

I got him.
Also got Doffy and Lucy on release and i have no idea what to do with him, and i'm just prepping for the TM adventure at this point.